FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» TIME TO CALL SLT ?
by sureshot Today at 7:42 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Yesterday at 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by blindhog Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:44 am

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

» KEGALLE PLANTATIONS PLC (KGAL.N0000)
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:04 pm

» ARPICO INSURANCE PLC - Reports LKR 625mn loss for the FY2023
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:58 pm

» EXTERMINATORS PLC (EXT.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:59 am

» ALLIANCE FINANCE COMPANY PLC (ALLI.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:29 am

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by Anushka Perz Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:50 pm

» PINS (People's Insurance) will be another UAL
by sakuni Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:22 pm

» A New Record Price for One Tonne of Cocoa on the International Market
by ResearchMan Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:03 pm

» Access Engineering awarded two more contract packages at Colombo Port
by samansilva Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:05 pm

» FMCG Sector LMF, MEL and DIST
by buwr Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:35 am

» CEYLON GUARDIAN INVESTMENT TRUST PLC (GUAR)
by soileconomy Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:00 am

» RWSL - WATCH
by sureshot Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:39 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stock Market Entertainment

+58
nuwanmja
Junior investor
kasun_gimhana
KavinduTM
ThilinaM
cechjozef36
Mohamed Siraj
agrawalmadhuri154
TraderCSE
Senior Citizen
Quibit
Sstar
Jeremy
Sidath
NZ BOY
rainmaker
The Alchemist
wiki
D.G.Dayaratne
Hanoifortune
Chinwi
bigcat
csetrader
Whitebull
wsaman
UKboy
greedy
FXX
Xmen
Backstage
greedy007
rmark
Redbulls
CSE.SAS
K.Haputantri
ashoka1966
Academic
kaka
ddmax
Kumar
bakapandithaya
Great.Stocks
Kithsiri
rijayasooriya
sas
2011_NewComer
marketleader
sriranga
investor.sl
kumaramcr
yoyo
Slstock
madeinsrilanka
PGNN
sawdanjema
Roboticfx
kavi84
SL.Market
62 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 22]

521Stock Market Entertainment - Page 22 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:19 pm

Quibit

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Yes, there will be many entertainment including Kavi from Ravi.

522Stock Market Entertainment - Page 22 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:24 pm

SL.Market

Vice President - Equity Analytics

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 22 12410

523Stock Market Entertainment - Page 22 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:00 am

Quibit

My Dream Cabinet: 2016

Mahinda Rajapakse -Prime Minister
Wimal Weerawansa - Defence
deleted Silva - Education
Raththaran - Higher Education
Johnston - Industrial Development
Dayasiri - Women Affairs
Vasudeva - Minister of Foul Languages
Dew Gunasekara - Minister of Report Writing
Sajin Vass - Foreign Ministry (who else after NY)
Sarana Gunawardena - Justice
DM - Mister of Imports (Advisor Wele Suda)
Ganasara - Advisor on Religious Affairs
Eraj (Toy Pistol) - Ministry of Internal Security
Mervyn Silva - Media Minister

Source: Wikileaks

524Stock Market Entertainment - Page 22 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:29 pm

TraderCSE

Manager - Equity Analytics

Captain Cool was caught with his pants down

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 22 02(743)

This politico hailing from a political family has changed his party colour several times in his brief career and now back in the Blue party he is holding a key portfolio in the Yahapalanaya government.  A typical ladies’ man, his flings with fair ones from time to time have provided ideal stuff for juicy gossip.  Recently someone green with envy had phoned up a once powerful madam that her latest protégé was having a good time with a beauty in a luxury apartment in the city. Enraged by this disturbing news, the madam had gate-crashed the apartment and found the couple honeymooning inside. Thereupon, the madam had castigated the politico using some choice words and had also come out with some sordid details from his family history as well. Not content with the tongue-lashing, she boxed his ears hard several times! “I put you in charge of an important constituency because of the trust I placed in you. Remember if you don’t stop this kind of dirty affairs, you will not get nomination either,” was her parting warning.  The Ministerial one had kept studying the floor tile patterns while the stream of invective was being directed at him, they say.  - See more at: 

http://www.dailymirror.lk/78799/he-was-caught-with-his-pants-down#sthash.Lia4Uw7l.dpuf

525Stock Market Entertainment - Page 22 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:21 am

SL.Market

No 418

526Stock Market Entertainment - Page 22 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:19 am

SL.Market

SL.Market

527Stock Market Entertainment - Page 22 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:49 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

No:420

528Stock Market Entertainment - Page 22 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:04 am

SL.Market

SL.Market

No.421

529Stock Market Entertainment - Page 22 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:54 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

No.422

530Stock Market Entertainment - Page 22 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:55 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

No.423

531Stock Market Entertainment - Page 22 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:53 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

532Stock Market Entertainment - Page 22 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:08 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

No.425

533Stock Market Entertainment - Page 22 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:18 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

Udurawana bought a new mobile.
He called everyone from his Phone Book & said
"My Mobile No. has changed.
Earlier it was Nokia 3310 Now it is 6610"

534Stock Market Entertainment - Page 22 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:30 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

No: 427
One day, during an evening class for adults, the psychology Teacher entered the class and told students, “Let’s all play a game!” “ What Game?”
The Teacher asked one of the students to volunteer.
A lady, Aliza came forward.

The Teacher asked her to write 30 names of most important people in her life on blackboard.
Aliza wrote names of her family members, relatives, friends, her colleagues and her neighbors.

The Teacher told her to erase 3 names that Aliza considered most unimportant.
Aliza erased names of her colleagues.
The Teacher again told her to delete 5 more names. Aliza erased her neighbor's names.

This went on until there were just four names left on the blackboard. These were names of her mother, father, husband and the only son...
The entire class became silent realizing that this wasn’t a game anymore for Aliza alone.
Now, The Teacher told her to delete two more names.
It was a very difficult choice for Aliza.

She unwillingly deleted her parents names.
“Please delete one more” said the Teacher.

Aliza became very nervous and with trembling hands and
tears in eyes she deleted her son’s name. Aliza cried painfully...

The Teacher told Aliza to take her seat.
After a while Teacher asked "why your husband?? The parents are the ones that nurtured you, and the son is the one you gave birth to ??? And you can always find another husband !!!"
Total silence in the class.
Everyone was curious to know her response.
Aliza calmly and slowly said, “One day my parents will pass away before me.

My son may also leave me when he grows old, for his studies or business or whatever reason. The only one who will truly share his entire life with me, is my Husband”.
All the students stood up and applauded for her for sharing this truth of life.

This is true. So always value your life partner, it's not only for husbands but wives as well.

God has united these two souls and it's on you now to nurture this relationship above all.

535Stock Market Entertainment - Page 22 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:27 pm

agrawalmadhuri154

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Thanks for share this post i tell about investment of money with Commodity Tips Service Provider India, We provide 100 % safe and secure  commodity tips  at affordable price to the investors of Stock Market. Our main is customer satisfaction and their welfare.The simplest way to double your money quickly is to invest your money in the Share market with also Equity Tips Service Provider India. Thanks for this one.

http://www.zoidresearch.com/commodity.php

536Stock Market Entertainment - Page 22 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:52 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

agrawalmadhuri154 wrote:Thanks for share this post i tell about investment of money with Commodity Tips Service Provider India, We provide 100 % safe and secure  commodity tips  at affordable price to the investors of Stock Market. Our main is customer satisfaction and their welfare.The simplest way to double your money quickly is to invest your money in the Share market with also Equity Tips Service Provider India. Thanks for this one.

THAT was a Stock market Entertainment !

BTW, they earn money for what we do for free here .

537Stock Market Entertainment - Page 22 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:26 am

SL.Market

SL.Market

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 22 Stm10

538Stock Market Entertainment - Page 22 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:41 pm

Mohamed Siraj

Mohamed Siraj
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Dear Investor,
I am conducting a research titled, “The influence of behavioral factors in investment decision making. A study on individual investors.”

I need a little favor can you please fill it following linked questionnaires? And ask your friends to fill it as well.I shall be extremely grateful to you for your valuable views and kind concern extend to me in this regard.!
https://goo.gl/forms/Z9hFCcgnwPy40pUf

539Stock Market Entertainment - Page 22 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:05 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

No: 429 wrote:If you understand English, press 1. If you do not understand English, press 2.

My friend, an intern, was given $50 to get the chairman of the bank some lunch. Told to get himself something, he bought a shirt.

I was at the customer-service desk, returning a pair of jeans that was too tight.
“Was anything wrong with them?” the clerk asked.
“Yes,” I said. “They hurt my 
feelings.”

540Stock Market Entertainment - Page 22 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:10 pm

cechjozef36

cechjozef36
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

WITH "IG WEEKLY INVESTMENT TRADING SCHEME:

√Invest $200 Now and earn $900 in a WEEK

√Invest $300 Now and earn $1,400 in a WEEK

√Invest $400 Now and earn $1,800 in a WEEK

√Invest $1000 Now and earn $4,500 in a WEEK

WhatsApp Now:- TO SEE MORE AND GET STARTED

WhatsApp: +16319609661

http:// igtradings .blogspot .com

E-mail: iginvestorsguides@gmail. com
Stock Market Entertainment - Page 22 20180716

Sent from Topic'it App

541Stock Market Entertainment - Page 22 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:09 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

No: 431Stock Market Entertainment - Page 22 St10

ThilinaM

ThilinaM

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 22 Below_10
this z advanced analysis i did by my 160+IQ brain. how money printing will impact stock prices. if u do not understand this its ok becoz u are dumb.
summery of above is if gvt printing money and paying forign loans and contractors run away from CSE  Laughing Laughing Laughing

543Stock Market Entertainment - Page 22 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:41 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM

You are so funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣 
Such a joker.

544Stock Market Entertainment - Page 22 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:57 pm

kasun_gimhana

kasun_gimhana

I don't know my IQ level but I know money printing means inflation. Stocks are not performing well either under a high inflation situation or deflation situation. Inflation needs to be kept at an optimum level. (Ex. less than 5%)
 The second thing I don't know how the government paying foreign loans by money printing.

Last edited by kasun_gimhana on Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

545Stock Market Entertainment - Page 22 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:59 pm

Junior investor

Junior investor

thilina is right. government has to print money, I mean lots of lots of money to reduce budget deficit. how else gotabhaya can find money for new government jobs and free fertiliser and money he lost for tax break.

546Stock Market Entertainment - Page 22 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:25 pm

ThilinaM

ThilinaM

stock prices will be depend on gvt pay forign on printed money or gvt pay locals.

547Stock Market Entertainment - Page 22 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:13 pm

nuwanmja

nuwanmja
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

GOTA sir prints USD.hahaha sunny

548Stock Market Entertainment - Page 22 Empty Stock market related entertainment ! Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:07 pm

Bakkabwoi

Bakkabwoi
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

since all of us are hell bent on finding wealth and sharing things in depth of sharemarket.. thought of sharing fun facts also... what are you favourite movies/tv shows about sharemarket... i recently came across this and i m loving it.. i could recommend yall same.. would be best to relax your mind.. Very Happy

549Stock Market Entertainment - Page 22 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:17 pm

Kevinmikegrit

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Check "margin calls" and "the big short" two great movies about how manipulation works in the stock market and how to profit out of it.

Bakkabwoi likes this post

550Stock Market Entertainment - Page 22 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:25 pm

Bakkabwoi

Bakkabwoi

Kevinmikegrit wrote:Check "margin calls" and "the big short" two great movies about how manipulation works in the stock market and how to profit out of it.

10. The Big Short (2015)
9. Barbarians at the Gates (1993)
8. American Psycho (2000)
7. Glengarry Glen Ross (1992)
6. Rogue Trader (1999)
5. Trading Places (1983)
4. The Wolf of Wall Street (2013)
3. Boiler Room (2000)
2. Margin Call (2011)
1. Wall Street (1987)
The Bottom Line

thanks...found these as well online