FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Equity Win Today at 2:17 pm

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Today at 7:42 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Yesterday at 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by blindhog Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:44 am

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

» KEGALLE PLANTATIONS PLC (KGAL.N0000)
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:04 pm

» ARPICO INSURANCE PLC - Reports LKR 625mn loss for the FY2023
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:58 pm

» EXTERMINATORS PLC (EXT.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:59 am

» ALLIANCE FINANCE COMPANY PLC (ALLI.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:29 am

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by Anushka Perz Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:50 pm

» PINS (People's Insurance) will be another UAL
by sakuni Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:22 pm

» A New Record Price for One Tonne of Cocoa on the International Market
by ResearchMan Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:03 pm

» Access Engineering awarded two more contract packages at Colombo Port
by samansilva Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:05 pm

» FMCG Sector LMF, MEL and DIST
by buwr Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:35 am

» CEYLON GUARDIAN INVESTMENT TRUST PLC (GUAR)
by soileconomy Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:00 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stock Market Entertainment

+58
nuwanmja
Junior investor
kasun_gimhana
KavinduTM
ThilinaM
cechjozef36
Mohamed Siraj
agrawalmadhuri154
TraderCSE
Senior Citizen
Quibit
Sstar
Jeremy
Sidath
NZ BOY
rainmaker
The Alchemist
wiki
D.G.Dayaratne
Hanoifortune
Chinwi
bigcat
csetrader
Whitebull
wsaman
UKboy
greedy
FXX
Xmen
Backstage
greedy007
rmark
Redbulls
CSE.SAS
K.Haputantri
ashoka1966
Academic
kaka
ddmax
Kumar
bakapandithaya
Great.Stocks
Kithsiri
rijayasooriya
sas
2011_NewComer
marketleader
sriranga
investor.sl
kumaramcr
yoyo
Slstock
madeinsrilanka
PGNN
sawdanjema
Roboticfx
kavi84
SL.Market
62 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 22]

81Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:30 pm

Kithsiri

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Only in Sri Lanka Very Happy
Attachments
Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Attachment100_1865 - Copy.JPG
Only In Sri Lanka
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(85 Kb) Downloaded 4 times

82Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:52 pm

sriranga

Co-Admin

Experienced economist and not so experienced economist are walking down the road. They come across a pile of horse manure lying on the asphalt.

Experienced economist: "If you eat it I'll give you $20,000!"
Not so experienced economist runs his optimization problem and figures out he's better off eating it so he does and collects money.

Continuing along the same road they come across another pile of horse manure.
Not so experienced economist: "Now, if YOU eat this I’ll give YOU $20,000."
After evaluating the proposal experienced economist eats it and collects the money.

They go on. The not so experienced economist starts thinking: "Listen, we both have the same amount of money we had before, but we both ate horse manure. I don't see us being better off."

The experienced economist replies "Well, that's true, but you overlooked the fact that we've been just involved in $40,000 of trade."

http://sharemarket-srilanka.blogspot.co.uk/

83Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Empty Marriage Jokes Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:04 pm

sriranga

Co-Admin

Getting married is very much like going to a restaurant with friends. You order what you want then, when you see what the other person has, you wish you had ordered that.
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -
Man: Is there any way for long life?
Dr: Get married.
Man: Will it help?
Dr: No, but the thought of long life will never come.
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --
Why do couples hold hands during their wedding?
It's a formality just like two boxers shaking hands before the fight begins!
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --
Wife: Darling today is our anniversary, what should we do?
Husband: Let us stand in silence for 2 minutes.
It's funny when people discuss Love Marriage vs Arranged.
It's like asking someone, if suicide is better or being murdered.
It is difficult to understand GOD. He makes such beautiful things as women and then he turns them into Wives.
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ----
If u r married please ignore this msg,
for everyone else: Happy Independence Day
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ----
Before marriage, a man will lie awake all night thinking about something you say.
After marriage, he'll fall asleep before you finish.
There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage.
Girlfriends r like chocolates,
taste good anytime.
Lovers r like PIZZAS, Hot n spicy, eaten frequently.
Husbands r like Dal RICE, eaten when there's no choice.
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---
Man receives telegram: Wife dead-should be buried or cremated?
Man: Don't take any chances. Burn the body and bury the ash.
Prospective husband: Do you have a book called 'Man, The Master of Women'?
Salesgirl: The fiction department is on the other side, sir.
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---

There was this guy who told his woman that he loved her so much that he would go through hell for her. They got married and now he is going thru hell.
Fact of life: One woman brings you into this world crying & the other ensures you continue to do so for the rest of your life!
Q: Why doesn't law permit a man to marry a second woman?
A: Because as per law you cannot be punished twice for the same offence!

Source: via email

84Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:35 pm

bakapandithaya

Vice President - Equity Analytics

good one, sriranga, thnkx for sharing

85Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:26 pm

sriranga

Co-Admin

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 2598_910

86Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:40 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

No:64

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Downloadkpa

87Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:13 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

No:65

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 66283600

88Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:03 am

sriranga

sriranga
Co-Admin

The stock markets now are like an old man's d*** ?
Just refusing to rise, and the irony is that everyone is still getting f****d!

89Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:10 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 51993046

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 36200499

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 88009668

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 11422217

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 25078480

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 88390961

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 41834244

90Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:06 pm

sriranga

sriranga
Co-Admin

Two men, one American and a Maasai were sitting in a bar and discussing about their family problems.

The Maasai man said to the American, "We have a problem. In our community we can't marry the one whom we love, You know my parents are forcing me to get married to this so called homely girl from a village whom I haven't even met once. We call this arranged marriage. I don't want to marry a woman whom I don't love... I told them that openly and now have a hell lot of family problems."

The American said, "Talking about love marriages... In America We can marry the one whom we love ......I'll tell you my story. I married a widow whom I deeply loved and dated for 3 years. After a couple of years, my father fell in love with my step- daughter and married her, so my father became my son-in-law and I became my father's father-in-law. Legally now my daughter is my mother and my wife my grandmother. More problems occurred when I had a son. My son is my father's brother and so he is my uncle. Situations turned worse when my father had a son. Now my father's son, my brother is my grandson. Ultimately, I have become my own grandfather and I am my own grandson. AND YOU SAY YOU HAVE FAMILY PROBLEMS!!"

The Maasai fainted........!!!

91Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Empty WHEN A WOMEN LIES.....Oh! My God!!!‏ Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:05 am

sriranga

sriranga
Co-Admin

One day, when a seamstress was sewing while sitting close to a river, her thimble fell into the river.
When she cried out, the Lord appeared and asked, 'My dear child, why are you crying?'
The seamstress replied that her thimble had fallen into the water and that she needed it to help her husband in making a living for their family.

The Lord dipped His hand into the water and pulled up a golden thimble set with sapphires.

'Is this your thimble?' the Lord asked . The seamstress replied, 'No.'

The Lord again dipped into the river. He held out a golden thimble studded with rubies.

'Is this your thimble?' the Lord asked. Again, the seamstress replied, 'No.'

The Lord reached down again and came up with a leather thimble.

'Is this your thimble ?' the Lord asked. The seamstress replied, 'Yes.'

The Lord was pleased with the woman's honesty and gave her all three thimbles to keep, and the seamstress went home happy.

Some years later, the seamstress was walking with her husband along the riverbank, and her husband fell into the river and disappeared under the water.

When she cried out, the Lord again appeared and asked her, 'Why are you crying?' 'Oh Lord, my husband has fallen into the river!'

The Lord went down into the water and came up with George Clooney. 'Is this your husband?' the Lord asked.

'Yes,' cried the seamstress. The Lord was furious. 'You lied! That is an untruth!'

The seamstress replied, 'Oh, forgive me, my Lord. It is a misunderstanding. You see, if I had said 'no' to George Clooney, you would have come up with Brad Pitt.

Then if I said 'no' to him, you would have come up with my husband.

Had I then said 'yes,' you would have given me all three. Lord, I'm not in the best of health and would not be able to take care of all three husbands, so THAT'S why I said 'yes' to George Clooney.

And so the Lord let her keep him.

The moral of this story is: Whenever a woman lies, it's for a good and honorable reason, and in the best interest of others.
sticking to it.

source: via email

92Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:01 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Reading

93Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Empty Brilliant Advertisement Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:22 pm

sriranga

sriranga
Co-Admin

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Downlo10

94Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:54 pm

sriranga

sriranga
Co-Admin

A minister decided that a visual demonstration would add emphasis to his Sunday sermon!!!!

Four worms were placed into four separate jars.

The first worm was put into a container of alcohol.
The second worm was put into a container of cigarette smoke.
The third worm was put into a container of chocolate syrup.
The fourth worm was put into a container of good clean soil.

At the conclusion of the sermon, the Minister reported the following results:

The first worm in alcohol - Dead.

The second worm in cigarette smoke - Dead

Third worm in chocolate syrup - Dead

Fourth worm in good clean soil - Alive.

So the Minister asked the congregation -

What can you learn from this demonstration?

Maxine was sitting in the back, quickly raised her hand and said,

'As long as you drink, smoke and eat chocolate, you won't have worms!'

That pretty much ended the service --

95Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:38 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 20397273
Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 43182892
Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 10945189
Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 91873391
Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 11118833
Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 77234118
Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 30264234
Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 69769091

96Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:15 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 15164531
Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 93324785
Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 97086378
Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 93592141
Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 51931789
Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 16968918
Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 29926451

97Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:09 am

SL.Market

SL.Market

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Downloadje

98Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:39 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

99Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:27 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

No:77

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 57940410

100Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:10 pm

2011_NewComer

2011_NewComer
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Mind your language Very Happy

101Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:41 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Motherpj
Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Mother1
Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Mother2v
Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Mother3

102Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:34 am

SL.Market

SL.Market

Try Before You Buy!

Myra was going to the Christmas office party but needed a new party dress.

In the clothing store she asked, 'May I try on that dress in the window, please?'

'Certainly not, madam,' responded the salesgirl, 'You'll have to use the fitting room like everyone else.'

103Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Empty It's Hell to be Old Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:28 pm

sriranga

sriranga
Co-Admin

OLD people have problems that you haven't even considered yet!

An 85-year-old man was requested by his Doctor for a sperm count as part of his physical exam.

The doctor gave the man a jar and said, 'Take his jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow.'

The next day the 85-year-old man reappeared at the doctor's office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as on the previous day.

The doctor asked what happened and the man explained, 'Well, doc, it's like this -- first I tried with my right hand, but nothing. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing.

'Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, then with her left, still nothing. She tried with her mouth, first with the teeth in,then with her teeth out, still nothing.

'We even called up Arleen, the lady next door and she tried too, first with both hands, then an armpit, and she even tried squeezing' it between her knees, but still nothing.'

The doctor was shocked!
'You asked your neighbour?'

The old man replied,
'Yep, none of us could get the jar open.'

104Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Empty PUT THE GLASS DOWN TODAY Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:06 pm

sriranga

sriranga
Co-Admin

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Glass10

Read this small story; Hope that makes a BIG change in YOU

The Professor began his class by holding up a glass with some water in it. He held it up for all to see & asked the students “How much do you think this glass weighs?" '50gms!'..... '100gms!' .....'125gms' ...the students answered. "I really don't know unless I weigh it," said the professor, "but, my question is: What would happen if I held it up like this for a few minutes?" 'Nothing' …..the students said. 'Ok what would happen if I held it up like this for an hour?' the professor asked. 'Your arm would begin to ache' said one of the student "You're right, now what would happen if I held it for a day?" "Your arm could go numb; you might have severe muscle stress & paralysis & have to go to hospital for sure!" ….. Ventured another student & all the students laughed "Very good. But during all this, did the weight of the glass change?" Asked the professor. 'No'…. Was the answer. "Then what caused the arm ache & the muscle stress?" The students were puzzled. "What should I do now to come out of pain?" asked professor again. "Put the glass down!" said one of the students "Exactly!" said the professor.

Life's problems are something like this. Hold it for a few minutes in your head & they seem OK. Think of them for a long time & they begin to ache. Hold it even longer & they begin to paralyze you. You will not be able to do anything.

It's important to think of the challenges or problems in your life, But EVEN MORE IMPORTANT is to 'PUT THEM DOWN' at the end of every day before you go to sleep... That way, you are not stressed, you wake up every day fresh &strong & can handle any issue, any challenge that comes your way!

So, when you start your day today, Remember friend to ‘PUT THE GLASS DOWN TODAY! '

105Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:21 pm

bakapandithaya

bakapandithaya

sriranga wrote:Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Glass10

Read this small story; Hope that makes a BIG change in YOU

The Professor began his class by holding up a glass with some water in it. He held it up for all to see & asked the students “How much do you think this glass weighs?" '50gms!'..... '100gms!' .....'125gms' ...the students answered. "I really don't know unless I weigh it," said the professor, "but, my question is: What would happen if I held it up like this for a few minutes?" 'Nothing' …..the students said. 'Ok what would happen if I held it up like this for an hour?' the professor asked. 'Your arm would begin to ache' said one of the student "You're right, now what would happen if I held it for a day?" "Your arm could go numb; you might have severe muscle stress & paralysis & have to go to hospital for sure!" ….. Ventured another student & all the students laughed "Very good. But during all this, did the weight of the glass change?" Asked the professor. 'No'…. Was the answer. "Then what caused the arm ache & the muscle stress?" The students were puzzled. "What should I do now to come out of pain?" asked professor again. "Put the glass down!" said one of the students "Exactly!" said the professor.

Life's problems are something like this. Hold it for a few minutes in your head & they seem OK. Think of them for a long time & they begin to ache. Hold it even longer & they begin to paralyze you. You will not be able to do anything.

It's important to think of the challenges or problems in your life, But EVEN MORE IMPORTANT is to 'PUT THEM DOWN' at the end of every day before you go to sleep... That way, you are not stressed, you wake up every day fresh &strong & can handle any issue, any challenge that comes your way!

So, when you start your day today, Remember friend to ‘PUT THE GLASS DOWN TODAY! '

Sri according 2 my knowledge, u r da most active member & u r spending more time 2 educate others. u shld b promoted 2 moderators with immediate effect. Here some moderators only for moving da topic frm here & there. Twisted Evil

106Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:40 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

No:83

A well-known speaker started off his seminar by holding up a Rupee 500 note.

In the room of 200, he asked, "Who would like this Rupee 500 note?"

Hands started going up. He said, "I am going to give this note to one of you

but first let me do this." He proceeded to crumple the note up.

He then asked, "Who still wants it?"

Still the hands were up in the air.

"Well," he replied, "What if I do this?" And he dropped it on the ground and
started to grind it into the floor with his shoe. He picked it up, now all
crumpled and dirty. "Now who still wants it?"
Still the hands went into the air.

"My friends, you have all learned a very valuable lesson.
No matter what I did to the money, you still wanted it because it did not
decrease in value. It was still worth Rupee 500/-.

Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crumpled, and ground into the dirt
by the decisions we make and the circumstances that come our way. We feel as
though we are worthless.
But no matter what has happened or what will happen, you will never lose
your value.

You are special. Don't ever forget it! Never let yesterday's disappointments overshadow tomorrow's dreams.

" VALUE HAS A VALUE ONLY IF ITS VALUE IS VALUED "

107Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:14 pm

bakapandithaya

bakapandithaya

good one slmkt, shock for panic sellers

108Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Empty Value of human capital Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:19 pm

sriranga

sriranga
Co-Admin

Engineers and scientists will never make as much money as business executives.

Now a rigorous mathematical proof that explains why this is true:

Postulate 1: Knowledge is Power.

Postulate 2: Time is Money.

As every engineer knows,

Work
---------- = Power
Time

Since Knowledge = Power, and Time =Money, we have

Work
--------- = Knowledge
Money

Solving for Money, we get:

Work
----------- = Money
Knowledge

Thus, as Knowledge approaches zero, Money approaches infinity regardless of the Work done.

Conclusion: The Less you Know, the more money you Make.

109Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:38 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

Before marriage:

He: Yes. At last. It was so hard to wait.

She: Do you want me to leave?

He: NO! Don't even think about it.

She: Do you love me?

He: Of course!

She: Have you ever cheated on me?

He: NO! Why you even asking?

She: Will you kiss me?

He: Yes!

She: Will you hit me?

He: No way! I'm not such kind of person!

She: Can I trust you?

He: Yes.

Now after the marriage you can read it from below to top.

110Stock Market Entertainment - Page 4 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:26 am

SL.Market

SL.Market

Q.(1) How do you know Santa has to be a man?
Ans. No woman is going to wear the same outfit year after year.

Q.(2) Why is Christmas just like a day at the office ?
Ans. You do all the work and the fat guy with the suit gets all the credit.

Q.(3) What do monkeys sing at Christmas ?
Ans. Jungle Bells, Jungle bells.. !

Q.(4) What do you give a train driver for Christmas ?
Ans. Platform shoes !

Q.(5) What did the big candle say to the little candle ?
Ans. I'm going out tonight !

Q.(6) What is the best thing to put into a Christmas cake ?
Ans. Your teeth !

Q.(7) What did Adam say on the day before Christmas ?
Ans. It's Christmas, Eve !

Q.(Cool What do you have in December that you don't have in any other month ?
Ans. The letter "D" !

Q.(9) Why did Robin Hood steal from the rich ?
Ans. Because the poor didn't have any !

Q.(10) What do snowmen wear on their heads?
Ans. Ice caps!

Q.(11) How can a snowman lose weight?
Ans. He waits until it gets warmer!

Q.(12) What do snowmen eat for breakfast?
Ans. Snowflakes.

Q.(13) What goes red white red white red white?
Ans. Father Christmas rolling down a hill!

Q.(14) What do you call a man who claps at Christmas ?
Ans. Santapplause!

Q.(15) What is Father Christmas' wife called ?
Ans. Mary Christmas!

Q.(16) What do you call Santa Claus when he doesn't move?
Ans. Santa Pause!

Q.(17) How many presents can Santa fit into an empty sack?
Ans. Only one - after then it is not empty any more.

Q.(18) What king is the children's favorite at Christmas time?
Ans. A stocking!

Q.(19) What kind of bird can write?
Ans. A pen-guin!

Q.(20) Why does Santa have 3 gardens?
Ans. So he can ho-ho-ho.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum