Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post
Market Place

Add an ad

View all ads

Latest topics

» AEL Recommendation @ 14...
by ddrperera Yesterday at 9:20 pm

» collect LLUB AND LEDV AND ECL ALONG WITH BFN
by mahasona2 Yesterday at 8:58 am

» Cut your losses without sinking in it, that's the only way to win in a falling market.
by bhanu Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:38 pm

» Keep eye on Politics
by samaritan Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:59 am

» Senthilverl Drives Sri Lanka Stock Market Turnover to hit Rs.2 billion
by samaritan Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:57 am

» Dockyard can go beyond 60/-
by hammurabi Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:53 am

» lOFC definitely will hit 6/-
by BANDB Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:31 am

» Why should we elect Naganada kodi..as our next president
by Yahapalanaya Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:56 am

» SAMP Oversubscribed?
by Agape Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:52 pm

» LOFC - LDEV -EXPO ....BULL RUN TIME FOR COLLECTION ..
by Aruna Chandana Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:26 pm

» NEXT RUN People's leasing and Finance WAIT AND WATCH ENJOY RIDE..
by ddrperera Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:04 pm

» http://www.ft.lk/news/Controversial--Takeover-Act--repealed-by-Parliament/56-680434
by Capton KIng Cool Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:58 am

» SME M&A opportunity
by raheem72@gmail.com Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:41 am

» CIND , 10% guaranteed return
by Teller Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:46 am

» Look PAP Amazing company
by Teller Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:44 am

» Bottom of market
by Teller Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:52 pm

» Triple Top Reversal pattern
by Teller Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:16 pm

» BFN - PRIVATE PLACEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT TO COME SOON
by mahasona2 Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:00 pm

» Why AAIC Should trade above RS.50/-
by wisdom79 Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:38 pm

» PAN ASIA POWER
by Nuwan Samarawickrama Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:33 am

» Aluf will be better
by wisdom79 Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:50 am

» Stop promoting garbage. Don’t get deceived.
by wisdom79 Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:46 am

» RICH is not bad @ 9/-
by Teller Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:18 am

» BFN බොරු සෙලින් දාලා කොහොම හරි 11 වගේ ගානට 500000 එකතු කරගන්න කියලා අර 14 ට ලක්ශයක් සෙලින් දැම්මේ මේ ටේලර් මහත්තයාම තමයි
by Teller Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:16 am

» Be careful with HVA and LITE
by Teller Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:11 am

» WATA future looks good
by Teller Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:00 pm

» If i am the EPF buyer,I will go for PLC
by Teller Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:59 pm

» LLUB Pattern reversed. Good buy @60, target +20%
by Teller Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:58 pm

» THE CURSE ON JKH
by Teller Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:04 am

» Why we should buy AEL.N0000…?
by Miss-Sangeetha Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:45 am

» The Curse Of AEL
by Yahapalanaya Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:06 pm

» 8 Finance companaies to be closed very soon
by samaritan Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:52 pm

» Copreus (Pvt) Ltd - Need some Information
by Copreus Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:44 pm

» BALA can come down to 9/-
by Teller Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:27 am

» MARKET UP......BUT BFL....GRAN....TAFL......
by Trader321 Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:31 pm

» TAFL - GOLDEN EGG IN POULTRY SECTOR
by Trader321 Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:29 pm

» MGT.N0000 & TJL.N0000 keep eye.
by Trader321 Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:58 pm

» TAFL.N000 / GRAN.N0000
by Trader321 Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:57 pm

» Market will test 4700
by karuna2 Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:08 pm

» Loss-making stockbrokers may not last six months
by Miss-Sangeetha Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:51 pm

» Those who are having SUGA And HDEV (Hotel Developers)coming week you all can excpect Good News to come
by Capton KIng Cool Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:25 pm

» ECL wAS 2.8 Last week Today 4.7 .Whats Next? Acme?
by Capton KIng Cool Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:02 am

» IDL IDL IDL
by Teller Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:18 pm


You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Illuminati, What's your prediction?

Illuminati, What's your prediction?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Illuminati, What's your prediction? Empty Illuminati, What's your prediction? on Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:34 pm

dineshfernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Dear Illuminati,

What do you think of the market bottom? Is it 2500 points or lower than that?

When should we re-enter?

Will there be US sanctions against SL? if so CSE can even go below 1000 points. No imports and exports......

Please share your expert knowledge with us.

2Illuminati, What's your prediction? Empty Re: Illuminati, What's your prediction? on Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:36 pm

anubis


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
There are extreme bulls as well as extreme bears in this forum. Don't start worshiping anyone blindly. Just a friendly advice Smile

Cheers!

3Illuminati, What's your prediction? Empty Re: Illuminati, What's your prediction? on Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:21 pm

hariesha


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@dineshfernando wrote:Dear Illuminati,

What do you think of the market bottom? Is it 2500 points or lower than that?

When should we re-enter?

Will there be US sanctions against SL? if so CSE can even go below 1000 points. No imports and exports......

Please share your expert knowledge with us.

Don't go after Bulls and Bears. Invest logically. Your question with regards to sanctions cannot be expected from members of this forum, who are investors. Even a poor peasant might answer your question.

America has very clearly stated last week this proposal is not to enforce any sanctions. They are talking about a time frame to implement our own commission report. Nothing else. We fought this hard for our PRIDE. I don't like some of the ideas of this government and the way some of the issues were handled. But on this matter, I am 100% agree with them for asking a vote . It clearly showed us, US influence on world matters has eroded. 15 countries voted with us under tremendous pressure from the only super power in the world. 8 countries abstained from voting. If India didn't announce their stance earlier, results would have been much different. I don’t know how other’s see this. But for me this is a victory.

So don't think about BULLS and BEARS. If market comes down tomorrow, take it as an opportunity. That's how you can earn. If you sell when the market is coming down, you will lose your capital.

If you study the market last few days, there were many shares resisting for a downfall. If any panic selling happens tomorrow morning, try to grab those shares which stood firmly in last few days. They will give some short term gains for sure.

4Illuminati, What's your prediction? Empty Re: Illuminati, What's your prediction? on Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:22 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@hariesha wrote:
@dineshfernando wrote:Dear Illuminati,

What do you think of the market bottom? Is it 2500 points or lower than that?

When should we re-enter?

Will there be US sanctions against SL? if so CSE can even go below 1000 points. No imports and exports......

Please share your expert knowledge with us.

Don't go after Bulls and Bears. Invest logically. Your question with regards to sanctions cannot be expected from members of this forum, who are investors. Even a poor peasant might answer your question.

America has very clearly stated last week this proposal is not to enforce any sanctions. They are talking about a time frame to implement our own commission report. Nothing else. We fought this hard for our PRIDE. I don't like some of the ideas of this government and the way some of the issues were handled. But on this matter, I am 100% agree with them for asking a vote . It clearly showed us, US influence on world matters has eroded. 15 countries voted with us under tremendous pressure from the only super power in the world. 8 countries abstained from voting. If India didn't announce their stance earlier, results would have been much different. I don’t know how other’s see this. But for me this is a victory.

So don't think about BULLS and BEARS. If market comes down tomorrow, take it as an opportunity. That's how you can earn. If you sell when the market is coming down, you will lose your capital.

If you study the market last few days, there were many shares resisting for a downfall. If any panic selling happens tomorrow morning, try to grab those shares which stood firmly in last few days. They will give some short term gains for sure.


Well said hariesha.
Thanks.

5Illuminati, What's your prediction? Empty Re: Illuminati, What's your prediction? on Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:28 am

bullrun

bullrun
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Fool will start selling. Market will be red. Wise will start buying quietly. Eventually fools too start buying and market will be green today or next week. Don't be panic.

6Illuminati, What's your prediction? Empty Re: Illuminati, What's your prediction? on Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:02 pm

Universalgoal


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
our dreams came through cheers

7Illuminati, What's your prediction? Empty Re: Illuminati, What's your prediction? on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:17 pm

swan03


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Universalgoal wrote:our dreams came through cheers


Not yet Uni, But Im happy about today performances. If this continues, we all can be winners Very Happy

8Illuminati, What's your prediction? Empty Re: Illuminati, What's your prediction? on Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:05 pm

manula


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@hariesha wrote:
@dineshfernando wrote:Dear Illuminati,

What do you think of the market bottom? Is it 2500 points or lower than that?

When should we re-enter?

Will there be US sanctions against SL? if so CSE can even go below 1000 points. No imports and exports......

Please share your expert knowledge with us.

Don't go after Bulls and Bears. Invest logically. Your question with regards to sanctions cannot be expected from members of this forum, who are investors. Even a poor peasant might answer your question.

America has very clearly stated last week this proposal is not to enforce any sanctions. They are talking about a time frame to implement our own commission report. Nothing else. We fought this hard for our PRIDE. I don't like some of the ideas of this government and the way some of the issues were handled. But on this matter, I am 100% agree with them for asking a vote . It clearly showed us, US influence on world matters has eroded. 15 countries voted with us under tremendous pressure from the only super power in the world. 8 countries abstained from voting. If India didn't announce their stance earlier, results would have been much different. I don’t know how other’s see this. But for me this is a victory.

So don't think about BULLS and BEARS. If market comes down tomorrow, take it as an opportunity. That's how you can earn. If you sell when the market is coming down, you will lose your capital.

If you study the market last few days, there were many shares resisting for a downfall. If any panic selling happens tomorrow morning, try to grab those shares which stood firmly in last few days. They will give some short term gains for sure.

short term gains are good in uncertain market behavior

9Illuminati, What's your prediction? Empty Re: Illuminati, What's your prediction? on Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:10 pm

manula


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@swan03 wrote:
@Universalgoal wrote:our dreams came through cheers


Not yet Uni, But Im happy about today performances. If this continues, we all can be winners Very Happy

Better to study the market behavior... when foreign buying came for JKH... full market went up.. and again went down ..again after this UN regulations full market went up... market is going in a swing pattern... (previously also same with brokers meeting time ... ) so i am not sure if continues... if so all will be winners Very Happy

10Illuminati, What's your prediction? Empty Re: Illuminati, What's your prediction? on Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:16 am

market bull

market bull
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
I think this trend continues till 1st week of next month.There is a chance to up the speculative shares specially as they want to value the shares for the year end.

This is cse,anything can be happened.Wait & see.



11Illuminati, What's your prediction? Empty Re: Illuminati, What's your prediction? on Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:06 pm

manula


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@market bull wrote:I think this trend continues till 1st week of next month.There is a chance to up the speculative shares specially as they want to value the shares for the year end.

This is cse,anything can be happened.Wait & see.




yes..machan..it can be run for some time.. but not sure till 1st week of month..some time two/three days ... but as you said can get short term gain from speculative shares... if you enter correct time and exit... Smile

12Illuminati, What's your prediction? Empty Re: Illuminati, What's your prediction? on Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:27 pm

traderathome

traderathome
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
what will happen is the little market will recover there will be more selling pressure due to short term profit taking. as most will at this time will not trust the market recovery.only time will tell where the market is heading.govt need to do more to convince foreign investors.we need americans and european investors to come in and invest.Srilanka will suffer due to ola mottala politicos bragging about boycotting their usa products market will stagnate for a while.its time we sow the seeds of reconciliation and constant dialogue with americans and europeans to move this country forward.

So its time we show the americans and europeans that we mean what we say in LLRC and its not just another peace of enquiry which everyone will forget after some time. this reminds me of the saying of Abraham Lincoln who once said and hold true even till this day. Very Happy

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.
Abraham Lincoln, (attributed)
16th president of US (1809 - 1865

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum