Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post
Market Place

Add an ad

View all ads

Latest topics

» Why AAIC Should trade above RS.50/-
by wisdom79 Today at 11:18 am

» LOFC -XR big transaction
by Promoney Today at 10:03 am

» CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE
by samaritan Today at 9:13 am

» LLUB Pattern reversed. Good buy @60, target +20%
by KOLAA Today at 8:32 am

» Momentum will begin after 5400
by prabath Today at 8:12 am

» WATA future looks good
by Teller Today at 3:36 am

» Look APLA its trending to 98LKR
by Teller Today at 3:34 am

» RICH is not bad @ 9/-
by Teller Today at 3:33 am

» lOFC definitely will hit 6/-
by Teller Today at 3:27 am

» Sri Lanka Dialog Axiata net profits up 21-pct in June quarter
by bhanu Yesterday at 1:17 pm

» AEL lovers good news..Rusi again back on the track to AEL....
by Winner123 Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:32 pm

» Look PAP Amazing company
by Teller Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:03 am

» NEXT GEM.. HNB Non voting (HNB X)..
by samansilva Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:20 pm

» LIOC upward curve
by samansilva Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:17 pm

» TKYO.X0000 will it move furthur?
by samansilva Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:07 pm

» Market will test 4700
by karuna2 Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:46 am

» IDL IDL IDL
by samansilva Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:15 am

» NEXT RUN People's leasing and Finance WAIT AND WATCH ENJOY RIDE..
by samansilva Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:19 pm

» No Confidance motion against the Government was defeted by 119 and 92 against. 13 Absent
by Capton KIng Cool Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:28 am

» Contact us for your bank instruments such as SBLC/BG/LC/MTN 100% Protected
by summitplc Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:04 pm

» Contact us for your bank instruments such as SBLC/BG/LC/MTN 100% Protected
by summitplc Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:00 pm

» PAN ASIA POWER
by Nuwan Samarawickrama Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:58 pm

» Today JVP's No confidance motation in the Parliment is Very cruicial .WHY?
by Yahapalanaya Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:33 pm

» Sri Lanka’s Royal Ceramics group expands contract manufacture in India
by shameen Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:53 am

» CIND , 10% guaranteed return
by Teller Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:45 am

» BUY AEL Few crossings on the way..
by rukshan1234 Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:51 pm

» Unisyst Engineering Known as(Alufab) have annouced a right issue
by Capton KIng Cool Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:43 pm

» what is the future of KHL (JOHN KEELES HOTELS)
by shameen Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:48 pm

» BFN BFN BFN ගොන් කම අත ඇරල ටික කාලයක් අල්ලන් හිටියනම් ඔක්කොමලා ගොඩ BFN BFN BUY AND HOLD -
by prabath Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:19 pm

» 10 Deadly Trading Mistakes!
by ipo Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:15 am

» AIA Insurance Payment Method @ 2500/= per share
by Capton KIng Cool Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:16 am

» KUDOS TO PRESIDENT FOR REINTRODUCING CAPITAL PUNISHMENT
by ipo Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:17 pm

» AIA INSURANCE DE-LISTING (CTCE)
by ipo Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:12 pm

» Regarst to 8 FINANCE Copmany's to be closed But no body knows excatly but avoid SFL,and MFL
by samaritan Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:01 pm

» http://www.ft.lk/front-page/Biz-confidence-rebounds/44-681514
by nuwanmja Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:02 pm

» Sri Lanka Shares Surge As Gov't Flags Projects & Rupee Steady
by samaritan Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:33 pm

» Tommorow's winning encounters
by Cma Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:57 pm

» Buy GHLL.N0000 Galadhari Hotels
by Teller Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:47 am

» BALA can come down to 9/-
by Teller Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:38 am

» 10 Golden rules os investing in stock market
by Capton KIng Cool Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:56 pm

» DIST.N0000
by Bdcdman Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:48 am

» Guys Look for DPL@5.20
by sanjulanka Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:04 am

» Reasons for market to crash
by mahasona2 Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:52 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market & Forum Help » The Prison » Mafia confirms the existence of another Mafia

Mafia confirms the existence of another Mafia

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mafia confirms the existence of another Mafia Empty Mafia confirms the existence of another Mafia on Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:39 pm

Sandstorm

Sandstorm
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Speaking in anonymity the unofficial spokesman for the current Mafia operating in the Colombo Stock Market confirm the existence of another Mafia. According to him this mafia which seems worse than Mother of all Mafia's the 'Sicilian Mafia' is operating under the guidance and patronage of some regulatory authorities of the stock market and ably assisted and funded by some opposition politicians.

'Everyday new stock market mafia is formed and looks like these mushroom Mafia organizations will soon seek a listing on the main board of the stock exchange" he said.

According to the unofficial sources the objectives of this new Mafia is to eliminate and counter the other Mafia, whilst eliminating itself.

"We are watching the situation very carefully and appropriate counter mafia action would be taken soon to ensure we remain as the top stock market mafia in Sri Lanka" spokesman for the original stock market mafia said.

Please read the above news item with a proper duty of care as no official link is available to a source.

Last edited by Sandstorm on Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

K.Haputantri

K.Haputantri
Co-Admin
Reveal the source (who is going to take responsibility to the news) if there is no link.

worthiness

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Whoever reveals the source must be able to disclose the network of mafia team who nurtures them. Once the mafia is borne someone must be nurturing them for its existence until they achieve their objective.
Kindly think twice before placing this kind of nasty information.

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
@worthiness wrote:Whoever reveals the source must be able to disclose the network of mafia team who nurtures them. Once the mafia is borne someone must be nurturing them for its existence until they achieve their objective.

No one have the guts to face the white van.
That's the reality.

Whitebull

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Redbulls wrote:
@worthiness wrote:Whoever reveals the source must be able to disclose the network of mafia team who nurtures them. Once the mafia is borne someone must be nurturing them for its existence until they achieve their objective.

That's the reality.

Some people always cry about hidden agendas of other members but it seems they have another hidden agendas.

Redbulls

Redbulls
@Whitebull wrote:
@Redbulls wrote:

That's the reality.

Some people always cry about hidden agendas of other members but it seems they have another hidden agendas.

There is no hidden agenda friend all of us know about your bosses gang politics.
Shame no?
Better not to put the nose on each and everything.

anubis

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Is this like in the movie "Inception"?

I'm already confused... scratch

Anyway, I feel the bear is at its max; for this kind of threads to come up, or is this just the tip of the ice berg? Suspect

Cheers!

Whitebull

@Redbulls wrote:
@Whitebull wrote:
@Redbulls wrote:

That's the reality.

There is no hidden agenda friend all of us know about your bosses gang politics.
Shame no?

First of all I do not have bosses.

I do not need to be shamed but you need to be shamed of ur idea(idea of seperate land for minor ethnic groups in this country........ur no 1 intention of critisizing present government may be that idea....it is definitely not constructive criticism) which is shown in following thead.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t19866-india-to-send-back-sri-lanka-air-force-personnel

Finally I think ur final advice applies to you rather than me.

Hanoifortune

Hanoifortune
What ever mafia, It could be MOF,CBSL,CSE,SEC,HNWI,MINORITY ACTIVISTS,MEDIA,CSBA and etc, It is similar to no of terrorist organizations operated in Sri Lanka.They not only killed their own people and also ruined the economy ,education and Harmony for many years to come.
Those terrorist organizations were fighting for their own agenda instead of common people betterment(even though they said they were fighting for their people).
similarly,Today these mafia are fighting for their agenda ruing the capital market, foreign investment and economy and job creation.CSE will take many years to recover if not government and majority share holders counter attack those mafia ,They will destroy the companies and economy.

Redbulls

Redbulls
@Whitebull wrote:
@Redbulls wrote:
@Whitebull wrote:
@Redbulls wrote:

That's the reality.

Shame no?

I do not need to be shamed but you need to be shamed of ur idea(idea of seperate land for minor ethnic groups in this country........ur no 1 intention of critisizing present government may be that idea....it is definitely not constructive criticism) which is shown in following thead.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t19866-india-to-send-back-sri-lanka-air-force-personnel

On the above topic Riyaja we discussed so many times and still I'm stick on my point.
If you want to discuss about that topic please PM me.
Do not waste the other forum members time.
If you prolong the discussion may be Admin need to interfere on this thread,(Last time Small demand us to refrain)
If you adamentally want to discuss, I'm ready for that and finally that will lead you to say good bye to all of us and need to start on another name.(which you are capable by evident)
We need that?

Kumar

Kumar
@ Redbulls and Whitebull
Please stick to the topic discussion.
Both of you were asked by our both Admins in the past to stop posting unrelated matters to the topic.
If you continue mudsling each other, as a moderator I need to take stern action in future.
Hope both of you can understand the difficulty what we were experiencing in the forum.
Thanks for your kind cooperation.

Redbulls

Redbulls
@Kumar wrote:@ Redbulls and Whitebull
Both of you were asked by our both Admins in the past to stop posting unrelated matters to the topic.
If you continue mudsling each other, as a moderator I need to take stern action in future.
Hope both of you can understand the difficulty what we were experiencing in the forum.
I will.

Jeremy

Jeremy
@Sandstorm wrote:Speaking in anonymity the unofficial spokesman for the current Mafia operating in the Colombo Stock Market confirm the existence of another Mafia. According to him this mafia which seems worse than Mother of all Mafia's the 'Sicilian Mafia' is operating under the guidance and patronage of some regulatory authorities of the stock market and ably assisted and funded by some opposition politicians.

'Everyday new stock market mafia is formed and looks like these mushroom Mafia organizations will soon seek a listing on the main board of the stock exchange" he said.

According to the unofficial sources the objectives of this new Mafia is to eliminate and counter the other Mafia, whilst eliminating itself.

"We are watching the situation very carefully and appropriate counter mafia action would be taken soon to ensure we remain as the top stock market mafia in Sri Lanka" spokesman for the original stock market mafia said.

Please read the above news item with a proper duty of care as no official link is available to a source.

I can see a funny side to this post. I think the poster is trying to make humor out of the current Mafia story which seems to be the talk of the town. This kind of stuff is interesting to read but should always be taken in lighter vain. I guess it is upto the moderators to decide whether this story should be in the 'TALK' section or the 'ENTERTAINMENT' section of the forum.

Whitebull

Could you please mention the so called mudsling by me Mr.Moderator ?

K.Haputantri

K.Haputantri
Co-Admin
I move this post to prison as no source is revealled and its based on gossip.

Kumar

Kumar
@Whitebull wrote:

Could you please mention the so called mudsling by me Mr.Moderator ?

I do not want to argue on the matter, merely asking both of you to stick to the topic.
Hope more valuable contribution from both of you.

Redbulls

Redbulls
@K.Haputantri wrote:I move this post to prison as no source is revealled and its based on gossip.
Good move Hapu.

Whitebull

@Redbulls wrote:
@Whitebull wrote:
@Redbulls wrote:
@Whitebull wrote:
@Redbulls wrote:

That's the reality.

Shame no?

On the above topic Riyaja we discussed so many times and still I'm stick on my point.
If you want to discuss about that topic please PM me.
Do not waste the other forum members time.
If you prolong the discussion may be Admin need to interfere on this thread,(Last time Small demand us to refrain)
If you adamentally want to discuss, I'm ready for that and finally that will lead you to say good bye to all of us and need to start on another name.(which you are capable by evident)
We need that?

I do not have anything to discuss with you.I have proven my point with ur own posts.Anyone with a little bit of brain can understand ur intention by reading ur posts in that thread.

But let me clear on this when you come up with destroying this countries image UNFAIRLY....I will reveal ur true intention.

Jeremy

Jeremy
Topic unlocked

Redbulls

Redbulls
Sanstrom, GMNet,Quibit,Avinash etc etc all are from Global Net no

Jeremy

Jeremy
@Redbulls wrote:Sanstrom, GMNet,Quibit,Avinash etc etc all are from Global Net no

Let me ask Smallville. He should know better than anybody about these members.

mark

mark
Expert
Expert
@Redbulls wrote:Sanstrom, GMNet,Quibit,Avinash etc etc all are from Global Net no

ohh how you know this? only i told this to small.

btw add marketsira also.

Redbulls

Redbulls
@mark wrote:

btw add marketsira also.

If you know who I'm then you will be surprised. I knew most of the dirty as well as good things in this froum from the start. Leave it mate.

Jeremy

Jeremy
@Redbulls wrote:
@mark wrote:

btw add marketsira also.

If you know who I'm then you will be surprised. I knew most of the dirty as well as good things in this froum from the start. Leave it mate.

To me, you are just red bull!! Why don't you disclose your name instead of trying to hide behind the name of a Health Drink filled with lot of caffeine that can only be mixed with Vodka.

Redbulls

Redbulls
GMNet wrote:
@Redbulls wrote:
@mark wrote:

btw add marketsira also.

To me, you are just red bull!! Why don't you disclose your name instead of trying to hide behind the name of a Health Drink filled with lot of caffeine that can only be mixed with Vodka.

Same like you mate, You are hidding behind GMNet ID.

Jeremy

Jeremy
@Redbulls wrote:
GMNet wrote:
@Redbulls wrote:
@mark wrote:

btw add marketsira also.

Ok. Will all hide behind our pseudo names, same way our administrators and moderators have done it in the past and taught us to be. BTW, we all know the name of the Global Media Networks Ltd (GMNet) the owning company of the forum, which is a registered Limited Company incorporated under the laws of Sri Lanka.

Redbulls

Redbulls
GMNet wrote:
@Redbulls wrote:
GMNet wrote:
@Redbulls wrote:
@mark wrote:

btw add marketsira also.

Ok. Will all hide behind our pseudo names, same way our administrators and moderators have done it in the past and taught us to be. BTW, we all know the name of the Global Media Networks Ltd (GMNet) the owning company of the forum, which is a registered Limited Company incorporated under the laws of Sri Lanka.

Understood.

So if you have the gut come out with your real name.

Example:
Donkey_GMNet (I'm not saying you are donkey)

jonta999

jonta999
I was banned by this Gill mart

Jeremy

Jeremy
@jonta999 wrote:I was banned by this Gill mart

Good to see you back Jonta999!! I missed the trouble you gave me last night. Welcome back to forum after the Tsunami! Enjoy your freedom!!

jonta999

jonta999
Y u suddenly change ur heart?

Jeremy

Jeremy
@jonta999 wrote:Y u suddenly change ur heart?

You just didn't let me sleep last night!! I guess we are all excited about whats going on. Please check your PM.

Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus
@jonta999 wrote:Y u suddenly change ur heart?

Jonta must run for president after release from Welikada. Run Jonta Run

Jeremy

Jeremy
Jonat999 is a duplicate account of Rebulls! We had no choice but to ban them for the good of the forum.

Sstar

Sstar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
I wonder whether this same Mafia is connected to the what Sarabulathwita said? in the below thread.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t36234-greg-warrant-ganna-epaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?highlight=greg+ganna+epaaaaa

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum