Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post
Market Place

Add an ad

View all ads

Latest topics

» Keep eye on Politics
by Yahapalanaya Today at 6:25 pm

» Bottom of market
by samaritan Today at 6:14 pm

» BFN - PRIVATE PLACEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT TO COME SOON
by mahasona2 Today at 1:00 pm

» lOFC definitely will hit 6/-
by mahasona2 Today at 12:56 pm

» LOFC - LDEV -EXPO ....BULL RUN TIME FOR COLLECTION ..
by mahasona2 Today at 12:54 pm

» Why AAIC Should trade above RS.50/-
by wisdom79 Today at 12:38 pm

» PAN ASIA POWER
by Nuwan Samarawickrama Today at 10:33 am

» Triple Top Reversal pattern
by Yahapalanaya Today at 8:59 am

» Aluf will be better
by wisdom79 Today at 8:50 am

» Stop promoting garbage. Don’t get deceived.
by wisdom79 Today at 8:46 am

» RICH is not bad @ 9/-
by Teller Today at 3:18 am

» BFN බොරු සෙලින් දාලා කොහොම හරි 11 වගේ ගානට 500000 එකතු කරගන්න කියලා අර 14 ට ලක්ශයක් සෙලින් දැම්මේ මේ ටේලර් මහත්තයාම තමයි
by Teller Today at 3:16 am

» Be careful with HVA and LITE
by Teller Today at 3:11 am

» WATA future looks good
by Teller Yesterday at 10:00 pm

» If i am the EPF buyer,I will go for PLC
by Teller Yesterday at 9:59 pm

» LLUB Pattern reversed. Good buy @60, target +20%
by Teller Yesterday at 9:58 pm

» THE CURSE ON JKH
by Teller Yesterday at 9:04 am

» Why we should buy AEL.N0000…?
by Miss-Sangeetha Yesterday at 7:45 am

» The Curse Of AEL
by Yahapalanaya Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:06 pm

» Senthilverl Drives Sri Lanka Stock Market Turnover to hit Rs.2 billion
by Yahapalanaya Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:03 pm

» 8 Finance companaies to be closed very soon
by samaritan Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:52 pm

» Copreus (Pvt) Ltd - Need some Information
by Copreus Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:44 pm

» BALA can come down to 9/-
by Teller Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:27 am

» MARKET UP......BUT BFL....GRAN....TAFL......
by Trader321 Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:31 pm

» TAFL - GOLDEN EGG IN POULTRY SECTOR
by Trader321 Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:29 pm

» MGT.N0000 & TJL.N0000 keep eye.
by Trader321 Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:58 pm

» TAFL.N000 / GRAN.N0000
by Trader321 Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:57 pm

» Market will test 4700
by karuna2 Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:08 pm

» Loss-making stockbrokers may not last six months
by Miss-Sangeetha Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:51 pm

» Those who are having SUGA And HDEV (Hotel Developers)coming week you all can excpect Good News to come
by Capton KIng Cool Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:25 pm

» ECL wAS 2.8 Last week Today 4.7 .Whats Next? Acme?
by Capton KIng Cool Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:02 am

» IDL IDL IDL
by Teller Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:18 pm

» Look APLA its trending to 98LKR
by Teller Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:24 am

» SAMP Oversubscribed?
by Teller Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:13 am

» Apple Lost Sales in Europe to Chinese Firms Ahead of US Huawei Crackdown
by Teller Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:44 am

» Market is On The Rise.Market PER 8.5, EPF Has entered the market curently they are buying AEL (Access Enginering)There'r lot of counters. Rich,TkyoAsir,Amsl,Osea.CINV.EXPO,JINS and Tyre.good luck
by wisdom79 Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:55 pm

» NEXT RUN People's leasing and Finance WAIT AND WATCH ENJOY RIDE..
by ddrperera Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:25 pm

» EPF Investment in Unquated copmanies .Who is responsible Previous Centeral Bank Governer and Former Regime.
by Capton KIng Cool Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:05 am

» PDL (Property Development)
by Capton KIng Cool Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:51 am

» EAST Steady at 18
by Cricketman Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:28 am

» Guys what happen these days
by Yahapalanaya Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:29 am

» its right time to buy PHAR@700
by Teller Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:50 am

» Look PAP Amazing company
by Teller Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:46 am


You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » EAST - At a discount?

EAST - At a discount?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

1EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty EAST - At a discount? on Thu May 12, 2011 4:20 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
First topic message reminder :

I have noticed the collecting from 10.3 level.. i also collected it below 10.50 for last two week time...

Soon I know this will trade above 12.00....

Happy Trading..


101EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:22 am

SL.Market


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@SL.Market wrote:There many against me for expese this trading at below 11..

Like to see their comments now..

Happy trading

see now also giving - reps by lossers

i want to tell him

If you have enough courage, like to see your commets not the giving negative reps..

102EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:06 pm

SL.Market


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Nothing to tell..

But Im smilling

103EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:45 pm

npc86


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@SL.Market wrote:Nothing to tell..

But Im smilling

Hahhh nice Sl.Mar
So am I...Look
it's trying to fly...now 15 level..
Smile

104EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:48 pm

SL.Market


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@npc86 wrote:
@SL.Market wrote:Nothing to tell..

But Im smilling

Hahhh nice Sl.Mar
So am I...Look
it's trying to fly...now 15 level..
Smile

Good luck for those who benifitted with my tread..

105EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:24 pm

yoyo


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@SL.Market wrote:
@npc86 wrote:
@SL.Market wrote:Nothing to tell..

But Im smilling

Hahhh nice Sl.Mar
So am I...Look
it's trying to fly...now 15 level..
Smile

Good luck for those who benifitted with my tread..

Nice work SL.Market..keep it up Smile

106EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:33 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@yoyo wrote:
@SL.Market wrote:
@npc86 wrote:
@SL.Market wrote:Nothing to tell..

But Im smilling

Hahhh nice Sl.Mar
So am I...Look
it's trying to fly...now 15 level..
Smile

Good luck for those who benifitted with my tread..

Nice work SL.Market..keep it up Smile

Thank You too

I know,,,At least few here need my recommendations....

But I want to hear the voices of those who against at the beging when this trade below 11. They never thought this is a gem.

Good Luck

107EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:37 pm

Capt

Capt
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Good job SL.Market.
Keep up the good work and valuable comments.
So your next prediction is SMLL?

108EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:28 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Capt wrote:Good job SL.Market.
Keep up the good work and valuable comments.
So your next prediction is SMLL?

of course..

I have lots but few declare here..


Happy Trading

109EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:35 pm

glwking

glwking
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
May be the original poster has a talent to identify the market trend. We should enlighten our finding to the members in this forum. But once we repeat it again and again, it will become a manipulation.

Look at this topic. It was started on 12th of May. But now this post has become the 3rd most active topic in this forum. Once you look at this detail, out of 103 comments more than 50 comments were posted by the original poster.

If you find any share, which will go up near future, you may purchase as much as possible. If you don't have funds, you may mortgage your house and purchase further. But don't use this public forum as your manipulation. I regret to say that even moderators backing up these kind of manipulators.

We have seen same kind of repeated posts in www.investnow.lk. But finally what happened? That's the history. What ever said, MarketWatch has given some evidence though it was a manipulation. I don't want this to happen to this forum.

The original poster has posted more than 100 comments about BLUE. Then EAST. Now he is repeating same kind of comments on SMLL.

I respect the members like tubal, Antonym, stocksWatch, npp, slstock, mark, Chinwi, Monster, UKBoy, innam etc.. They never push any shares. We need many members like them.

110EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:48 pm

mark

mark
Expert
Expert
@glwking wrote:May be the original poster has a talent to identify the market trend. We should enlighten our finding to the members in this forum. But once we repeat it again and again, it will become a manipulation.

Look at this topic. It was started on 12th of May. But now this post has become the 3rd most active topic in this forum. Once you look at this detail, out of 103 comments more than 50 comments were posted by the original poster.

If you find any share, which will go up near future, you may purchase as much as possible. If you don't have funds, you may mortgage your house and purchase further. But don't use this public forum as your manipulation. I regret to say that even moderators backing up these kind of manipulators.

We have seen same kind of repeated posts in www.investnow.lk. But finally what happened? That's the history. What ever said, MarketWatch has given some evidence though it was a manipulation. I don't want this to happen to this forum.

The original poster has posted more than 100 comments about BLUE. Then EAST. Now he is repeating same kind of comments on SMLL.

I respect the members like tubal, Antonym, stocksWatch, npp, slstock, mark, Chinwi, Monster, UKBoy, innam etc.. They never push any shares. We need many members like them.

ya mate,this is enough..........please report whatever post,will do my best until i got my mod title......

111EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:08 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@glwking wrote:May be the original poster has a talent to identify the market trend. We should enlighten our finding to the members in this forum. But once we repeat it again and again, it will become a manipulation.

Look at this topic. It was started on 12th of May. But now this post has become the 3rd most active topic in this forum. Once you look at this detail, out of 103 comments more than 50 comments were posted by the original poster.

If you find any share, which will go up near future, you may purchase as much as possible. If you don't have funds, you may mortgage your house and purchase further. But don't use this public forum as your manipulation. I regret to say that even moderators backing up these kind of manipulators.

We have seen same kind of repeated posts in www.investnow.lk. But finally what happened? That's the history. What ever said, MarketWatch has given some evidence though it was a manipulation. I don't want this to happen to this forum.

The original poster has posted more than 100 comments about BLUE. Then EAST. Now he is repeating same kind of comments on SMLL.

I respect the members like tubal, Antonym, stocksWatch, npp, slstock, mark, Chinwi, Monster, UKBoy, innam etc.. They never push any shares. We need many members like them.


Dear Friend..

I appreciate your comments without just giving - reps. Even you have commented the above ways, lots of people thanking me for the post i made. My inbox is full of thanking because many were able to earn in this dropping market with my posting. Evenif you want me to stop posting, majority want my service.Even some members you mentioned above.They personally request and guide me to continue.

I remember you against with me on
EAST when trading below 11 and now above 15.
BLUE trading 3.2 and traded above 10
Remember I m not declaring the upper limits

You are saying now i m going to promote SMILL
Dear friend
If you don't want don't buy be sideline my post below 44,But Pattern says shot time above 50 and little later above 60 and one day above 70. That is only i say. Lucky people will buy this and enjoy one day as EAST/BLUE

See how the things happening nicely.This is the thing we need investing and I dont know what you want to happen.

I will continue my posting upto moderators request me to stop.

Because " Minisage Parama Youthukama Minisata sewaya Kiriemai(Prime delegation of the people is to serve the people)"

Good Luck and Happy Trading

112EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:27 pm

glwking

glwking
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@SL.Market wrote:
@glwking wrote:May be the original poster has a talent to identify the market trend. We should enlighten our finding to the members in this forum. But once we repeat it again and again, it will become a manipulation.

Look at this topic. It was started on 12th of May. But now this post has become the 3rd most active topic in this forum. Once you look at this detail, out of 103 comments more than 50 comments were posted by the original poster.

If you find any share, which will go up near future, you may purchase as much as possible. If you don't have funds, you may mortgage your house and purchase further. But don't use this public forum as your manipulation. I regret to say that even moderators backing up these kind of manipulators.

We have seen same kind of repeated posts in www.investnow.lk. But finally what happened? That's the history. What ever said, MarketWatch has given some evidence though it was a manipulation. I don't want this to happen to this forum.

The original poster has posted more than 100 comments about BLUE. Then EAST. Now he is repeating same kind of comments on SMLL.

I respect the members like tubal, Antonym, stocksWatch, npp, slstock, mark, Chinwi, Monster, UKBoy, innam etc.. They never push any shares. We need many members like them.


Dear Friend..

I appreciate your comments without just giving - reps. Even you have commented the above ways, lots of people thanking me for the post i made. My inbox is full of thanking because many were able to earn in this dropping market with my posting. Evenif you want me to stop posting, majority want my service.Even some members you mentioned above.They personally request and guide me to continue.

I remember you against with me on
EAST when trading below 11 and now above 15.
BLUE trading 3.2 and traded above 10
Remember I m not declaring the upper limits

You are saying now i m going to promote SMILL
Dear friend
If you don't want don't buy be sideline my post below 44,But Pattern says shot time above 50 and little later above 60 and one day above 70. That is only i say. Lucky people will buy this and enjoy one day as EAST/BLUE

See how the things happening nicely.This is the thing we need investing and I dont know what you want to happen.

I will continue my posting upto moderators request me to stop.

Because " Minisage Parama Youthukama Minisata sewaya Kiriemai(Prime delegation of the people is to serve the people)"

Good Luck and Happy Trading
I have enlighten the issue to the admin, moderators and other members in this forum. From here my job is done. Now it's up to admin and moderators to allow this forum for you to manipulate your favorite shares. It's up to them. But I am pretty sure there will be more topics asking "I bought ### shares at ### amount. What do I do? Please help me" Then I will be laughing.

113EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:48 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@glwking wrote:
@SL.Market wrote:
@glwking wrote:May be the original poster has a talent to identify the market trend. We should enlighten our finding to the members in this forum. But once we repeat it again and again, it will become a manipulation.

Look at this topic. It was started on 12th of May. But now this post has become the 3rd most active topic in this forum. Once you look at this detail, out of 103 comments more than 50 comments were posted by the original poster.

If you find any share, which will go up near future, you may purchase as much as possible. If you don't have funds, you may mortgage your house and purchase further. But don't use this public forum as your manipulation. I regret to say that even moderators backing up these kind of manipulators.

We have seen same kind of repeated posts in www.investnow.lk. But finally what happened? That's the history. What ever said, MarketWatch has given some evidence though it was a manipulation. I don't want this to happen to this forum.

The original poster has posted more than 100 comments about BLUE. Then EAST. Now he is repeating same kind of comments on SMLL.

I respect the members like tubal, Antonym, stocksWatch, npp, slstock, mark, Chinwi, Monster, UKBoy, innam etc.. They never push any shares. We need many members like them.


Dear Friend..

I appreciate your comments without just giving - reps. Even you have commented the above ways, lots of people thanking me for the post i made. My inbox is full of thanking because many were able to earn in this dropping market with my posting. Evenif you want me to stop posting, majority want my service.Even some members you mentioned above.They personally request and guide me to continue.

I remember you against with me on
EAST when trading below 11 and now above 15.
BLUE trading 3.2 and traded above 10
Remember I m not declaring the upper limits

You are saying now i m going to promote SMILL
Dear friend
If you don't want don't buy be sideline my post below 44,But Pattern says shot time above 50 and little later above 60 and one day above 70. That is only i say. Lucky people will buy this and enjoy one day as EAST/BLUE

See how the things happening nicely.This is the thing we need investing and I dont know what you want to happen.

I will continue my posting upto moderators request me to stop.

Because " Minisage Parama Youthukama Minisata sewaya Kiriemai(Prime delegation of the people is to serve the people)"

Good Luck and Happy Trading
I have enlighten the issue to the admin, moderators and other members in this forum. From here my job is done. Now it's up to admin and moderators to allow this forum for you to manipulate your favorite shares. It's up to them. But I am pretty sure there will be more topics asking "I bought ### shares at ### amount. What do I do? Please help me" Then I will be laughing.

Okay.. Do ur works and request to sideline with my posts..

Don't jealous on profits earn by others..

Again Telling You I m declaring here very few because of people like you. and necessary info i massage others when request

Happy Trading to you too

please give me answer that What you think about EAST trade at below 11 and Today closing at 16.5 ? and my suggetion to others

114EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:27 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@glwking wrote:
@rajendran1989 wrote:
@SL.Market wrote:I have noticed the collecting from 10.3 level.. i also collected it below 10.50 for last two week time...

Soon I know this will trade above 12.00....

Happy Trading..

Plz add me also to ur PM list. I'm a beginner for trading. I want da advices from da people who z being in da market for long time. If ur predictions are correct, then I wil follow u. Cool Very Happy

SL.Market is in over confidence, just because his favorite MARA went up by 25% today. Now he is thinking all his prediction will work and he is thinking he is the man Laughing Laughing Laughing
Be careful when you are advising to others. I don't how long you have experience in stock market.

Dear glwking

What You can say now.
Remember what You said above.See Your self now. Tell Me Who is the man? You or Me? I did't think to highlight above ur post.But You posting persuade me to do so.
Please dont comments that way without having proper knowledge on others.
Please answer

Happy trading

115EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:19 pm

rijayasooriya

rijayasooriya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@SL.Market wrote:
@glwking wrote:
@SL.Market wrote:
@glwking wrote:May be the original poster has a talent to identify the market trend. We should enlighten our finding to the members in this forum. But once we repeat it again and again, it will become a manipulation.

Look at this topic. It was started on 12th of May. But now this post has become the 3rd most active topic in this forum. Once you look at this detail, out of 103 comments more than 50 comments were posted by the original poster.

If you find any share, which will go up near future, you may purchase as much as possible. If you don't have funds, you may mortgage your house and purchase further. But don't use this public forum as your manipulation. I regret to say that even moderators backing up these kind of manipulators.

We have seen same kind of repeated posts in www.investnow.lk. But finally what happened? That's the history. What ever said, MarketWatch has given some evidence though it was a manipulation. I don't want this to happen to this forum.

The original poster has posted more than 100 comments about BLUE. Then EAST. Now he is repeating same kind of comments on SMLL.

I respect the members like tubal, Antonym, stocksWatch, npp, slstock, mark, Chinwi, Monster, UKBoy, innam etc.. They never push any shares. We need many members like them.


Dear Friend..

I appreciate your comments without just giving - reps. Even you have commented the above ways, lots of people thanking me for the post i made. My inbox is full of thanking because many were able to earn in this dropping market with my posting. Evenif you want me to stop posting, majority want my service.Even some members you mentioned above.They personally request and guide me to continue.

I remember you against with me on
EAST when trading below 11 and now above 15.
BLUE trading 3.2 and traded above 10
Remember I m not declaring the upper limits

You are saying now i m going to promote SMILL
Dear friend
If you don't want don't buy be sideline my post below 44,But Pattern says shot time above 50 and little later above 60 and one day above 70. That is only i say. Lucky people will buy this and enjoy one day as EAST/BLUE

See how the things happening nicely.This is the thing we need investing and I dont know what you want to happen.

I will continue my posting upto moderators request me to stop.

Because " Minisage Parama Youthukama Minisata sewaya Kiriemai(Prime delegation of the people is to serve the people)"

Good Luck and Happy Trading
I have enlighten the issue to the admin, moderators and other members in this forum. From here my job is done. Now it's up to admin and moderators to allow this forum for you to manipulate your favorite shares. It's up to them. But I am pretty sure there will be more topics asking "I bought ### shares at ### amount. What do I do? Please help me" Then I will be laughing.

Okay.. Do ur works and request to sideline with my posts..

Don't jealous on profits earn by others..

Again Telling You I m declaring here very few because of people like you. and necessary info i massage others when request

Happy Trading to you too

please give me answer that What you think about EAST trade at below 11 and Today closing at 16.5 ? and my suggetion to others
Do not get discourage slmarket. U can continue ur predictions. It is up to us to follow ur predictions. Some of the members in this forum think their super experts and we must follow their instructions and advices.

116EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:59 pm

chamil


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
@rijayasooriya wrote:Do not get discourage slmarket. U can continue ur predictions. It is up to us to follow ur predictions. Some of the members in this forum think their super experts and we must follow their instructions and advices.

Hey friend, you have joined the forum about one month back and when you joined you don't know about net asset value, EPS, script dividends, P/E based valuations etc. These are very basic things for an investor. You learned your basics from this forum within this month.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t4445-what-is-p-e-valuation#29910
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t4441-what-is-earnings-per-share-eps#29895


So why are you blaming some members in this forum calling them that they think super experts after learning all these from this forum. It is not good know. Just my opinion.



Last edited by mark on Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : links edited)

117EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:07 pm

rijayasooriya

rijayasooriya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@chamil wrote:
@rijayasooriya wrote:Do not get discourage slmarket. U can continue ur predictions. It is up to us to follow ur predictions. Some of the members in this forum think their super experts and we must follow their instructions and advices.

Hey friend, you have joined the forum about one month back and when you joined you don't know about net asset value, EPS, script dividends, P/E based valuations etc. These are very basic things for an investor. You learned your basics from this forum within this month.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t4445-what-is-p-e-valuation#29910
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t4441-what-is-earnings-per-share-eps#29895


So why are you blaming some members in this forum calling them that they think super experts after learning all these from this forum. It is not good know. Just my opinion.
Oh yes I have learnt,am learning,will learn a lot from this form.That is why I want this form to go on in democratic passion not in a dictative manner. I have not get any problems with real super experts but the problem is some people think that THEY ARE SUPER EXPERTS and everyone should say yes to their ideas.
The other thing is when I jointed share market I had not known anything about it as it is totally new area for me.
I do not think that u also know BASICS of all the different subject areas.

118EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:17 am

mark

mark
Expert
Expert
@rijayasooriya wrote:
@chamil wrote:
@rijayasooriya wrote:Do not get discourage slmarket. U can continue ur predictions. It is up to us to follow ur predictions. Some of the members in this forum think their super experts and we must follow their instructions and advices.

Hey friend, you have joined the forum about one month back and when you joined you don't know about net asset value, EPS, script dividends, P/E based valuations etc. These are very basic things for an investor. You learned your basics from this forum within this month.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t4445-what-is-p-e-valuation#29910
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t4441-what-is-earnings-per-share-eps#29895


So why are you blaming some members in this forum calling them that they think super experts after learning all these from this forum. It is not good know. Just my opinion.
Oh yes I have learnt,am learning,will learn a lot from this form.That is why I want this form to go on in democratic passion not in a dictative manner. I have not get any problems with real super experts but the problem is some people think that THEY ARE SUPER EXPERTS and everyone should say yes to their ideas.
The other thing is when I jointed share market I had not known anything about it as it is totally new area for me.
I do not think that u also know BASICS of all the different subject areas.

how you interpret a super expert?

119EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:27 am

rijayasooriya

rijayasooriya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@mark wrote:
@rijayasooriya wrote:
@chamil wrote:
@rijayasooriya wrote:Do not get discourage slmarket. U can continue ur predictions. It is up to us to follow ur predictions. Some of the members in this forum think their super experts and we must follow their instructions and advices.

Hey friend, you have joined the forum about one month back and when you joined you don't know about net asset value, EPS, script dividends, P/E based valuations etc. These are very basic things for an investor. You learned your basics from this forum within this month.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t4445-what-is-p-e-valuation#29910
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t4441-what-is-earnings-per-share-eps#29895


So why are you blaming some members in this forum calling them that they think super experts after learning all these from this forum. It is not good know. Just my opinion.
Oh yes I have learnt,am learning,will learn a lot from this form.That is why I want this form to go on in democratic passion not in a dictative manner. I have not get any problems with real super experts but the problem is some people think that THEY ARE SUPER EXPERTS and everyone should say yes to their ideas.
The other thing is when I jointed share market I had not known anything about it as it is totally new area for me.
I do not think that u also know BASICS of all the different subject areas.

how you interpret a super expert?
Just the question I am waiting for.
I THINK Super expert should have following qualities,
1.Sound knowledge about bussiness sector
2.Sound knowledge about technical analysis
3.Good ability to perform researches
4.Ability to make good contacts
Not only these.
1.Very good insight in to investers psychology
2.Good knowledge about manipulators and, ways and means of manipulation.
3.Very Very good instinct
4.Ability to identify market trend
5.General knowledge about every other fields both locally and globally
And also,
Should be a humble,honest and VERY VERY INTELLIGENT person.

120EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:44 am

mark

mark
Expert
Expert
@rijayasooriya wrote:

Just the question I am waiting for.
I THINK Super expert should have following qualities,
1.Sound knowledge about bussiness sector
2.Sound knowledge about technical analysis
3.Good ability to perform researches
4.Ability to make good contacts
Not only these.
1.Very good insight in to investers psychology
2.Good knowledge about manipulators and, ways and means of manipulation.
3.Very Very good instinct
4.Ability to identify market trend
5.General knowledge about every other fields both locally and globally
And also,
Should be a humble,honest and VERY VERY INTELLIGENT person.

oh man,its like finding a needle in hay...... Shocked
hope you found such persons in our forum Wink
btw i think only god can perform all these Rolling Eyes

121EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:34 am

rijayasooriya

rijayasooriya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@mark wrote:

how you interpret a super expert?

@rijayasooriya wrote:

Just the question I am waiting for.
I THINK Super expert should have following qualities,
1.Sound knowledge about bussiness sector
2.Sound knowledge about technical analysis
3.Good ability to perform researches
4.Ability to make good contacts
Not only these.
1.Very good insight in to investers psychology
2.Good knowledge about manipulators and, ways and means of manipulation.
3.Very Very good instinct
4.Ability to identify market trend
5.General knowledge about every other fields both locally and globally
And also,
Should be a humble,honest and VERY VERY INTELLIGENT person.

oh man,its like finding a needle in hay...... Shocked
hope you found such persons in our forum Wink
btw i think only god can perform all these Rolling Eyes

That is why I call him a SUPER EXPERT not just a expert.
If u can find super exeperts in every bush then what is the point Razz

122EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:42 am

mark

mark
Expert
Expert
@rijayasooriya wrote:
@mark wrote:

oh man,its like finding a needle in hay...... Shocked
hope you found such persons in our forum Wink
btw i think only god can perform all these Rolling Eyes

That is why I call him a SUPER EXPERT not just a expert.
If u can find super exeperts in every bush then what is the point Razz

so who you referring to SUPER EXPERT in your comment? Suspect

123EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:14 pm

rijayasooriya

rijayasooriya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@mark wrote:
so who you referring to SUPER EXPERT in your comment? Suspect

I am not reffering to a member in this form. What I want to point out in that comment is that 'We should not think that we are super experts...We should respect other persons idea even though he is not an expert....We should discuss the matter rather than deleting it....They were/are/will be manipulators...We should educate our members not to trap in to the manipulators' traps but to make use of their manipulation.
Of course someone will trap ultimately....but what to do? There are losses and gains in each field bounce

124EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:22 pm

Monster

Monster
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@rijayasooriya wrote:
I am not reffering to a member in this form. What I want to point out in that comment is that 'We should not think that we are super experts...We should respect other persons idea even though he is not an expert....We should discuss the matter rather than deleting it....They were/are/will be manipulators...We should educate our members not to trap in to the manipulators' traps but to make use of their manipulation.
Of course someone will trap ultimately....but what to do? There are losses and gains in each field bounce

If anyone violating forum guideline moderators has right to edit, delete even ban the member. We do not mind they are "super expert", senior or junior.

125EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:28 pm

mark

mark
Expert
Expert
@rijayasooriya wrote:
@mark wrote:

so who you referring to SUPER EXPERT in your comment? Suspect
I am not reffering to a member in this form. What I want to point out in that comment is that 'We should not think that we are super experts...We should respect other persons idea even though he is not an expert....We should discuss the matter rather than deleting it....They were/are/will be manipulators...We should educate our members not to trap in to the manipulators' traps but to make use of their manipulation.
Of course someone will trap ultimately....but what to do? There are losses and gains in each field bounce

we do respect other user's opinions,we educate our members as much as we can.......but if anyone go against we have to take corrective actions....
you say that "Of course someone will trap ultimately....but what to do?" .........but we dont want to see anyone of our forum users to be trapped,we want to keep them away from such things...so will do the best for well being of our forum users Very Happy
totally agree with monster too

126EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:39 pm

rijayasooriya

rijayasooriya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Monster wrote:
If anyone violating forum guideline moderators has right to edit, delete even ban the member. We do not mind they are "super expert", senior or junior.

Oh please do not try to act according to the meaning of ur username(Just Joking) Wink
What u have told is right and I like to amend it like this..'We do not mind they are "super expert", senior, junior,friends or desciples"

127EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:26 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Guys enuf of this expert Crap... Can we have some value addition here? What is the subject? EAST - At a discount..
So if nobody has anything to say about this "EAST" then save your time..

I had to modify most of the last posts due to those being so lengthy with quotes..

Going forward try to use as much as the last quoted one for your reply.. Members could read last posts one by one and no need of making the thread lengthy Wink

Here's the EAST chart;
EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 East-s10

Above chart shows a formation of swing high kinda pattern on the red highlighted area but its not the perfect swing I used to bearish at (taht's why I meant kinda pattern).. and last day trading has ended up breaking the 14.70 support but closing at 15.40..
Looking at the MACD/TEMA and regression indicators - they are up above the signal line.

If this doesn't fall again, still there can be another run..
But this is in overbought area now.. so be aware and play safe..

128EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:54 am

SL.Market

SL.Market
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@smallville wrote:Guys enuf of this expert Crap... Can we have some value addition here? What is the subject? EAST - At a discount..
So if nobody has anything to say about this "EAST" then save your time..

I had to modify most of the last posts due to those being so lengthy with quotes..

Going forward try to use as much as the last quoted one for your reply.. Members could read last posts one by one and no need of making the thread lengthy Wink

Here's the EAST chart;
EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 East-s10

Above chart shows a formation of swing high kinda pattern on the red highlighted area but its not the perfect swing I used to bearish at (taht's why I meant kinda pattern).. and last day trading has ended up breaking the 14.70 support but closing at 15.40..
Looking at the MACD/TEMA and regression indicators - they are up above the signal line.

If this doesn't fall again, still there can be another run..
But this is in overbought area now.. so be aware and play safe..

Not Only East, Playing with any stocks need safe play..

Good Luck for those who play with EAST

129EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:33 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
How About EAST?

130EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:16 pm

kumaramcr


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@SL.Market wrote:How About EAST?

welcome.. after long time?

131EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:01 am

SL.Market

SL.Market
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kumaramcr wrote:
@SL.Market wrote:How About EAST?

welcome.. after long time?
noo i m here

seeing what is happening to EAST..

Good Luck for those who enter to EAST when trading below 11 and understand the value of it.

Good Luck

132EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:40 am

SL.Market

SL.Market
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
what a EAST......
Good Luck

133EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:55 pm

PGNN


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
What is the Fair Value for EAST? scratch

134EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:39 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@PGNN wrote:What is the Fair Value for EAST? scratch

Rs.11 Was fair value to me

135EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:51 pm

Great.Stocks


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
No need to tell more

Absolutely Great ....

136EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:46 am

real maker


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
HI please let me know why #EAST is moving? i dont thing not only dividend proposal but also there wil be a some thing

137EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:07 am

JennyFunny


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
The Reason is because someone is Taking Over EAST..hence the large Bids..has been collecting for over 3 months now..

138EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:25 am

sperera


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Will it go further up?

139EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:53 am

SL.Market

SL.Market
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
EAST made me laugh

How many members against me to find this counter at Rs.11 where are those now?

Happy Trading

140EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:58 am

ranjanie


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Dear SL.Market,

What is the closing of EAST?

141EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:13 am

Market Sucker

Market Sucker
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@SL.Market wrote:EAST made me laugh

How many members against me to find this counter at Rs.11 where are those now?

Happy Trading

ya,great........those manipulators should be shot to death Twisted Evil

142EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:18 am

SL.Market

SL.Market
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ranjanie wrote:Dear SL.Market,

What is the closing of EAST?

This has been manipulated no one can say this is top, only those who manipulated know where is goes...

I don't care where this stop because I bought this at 11 and gave others some hints

Good Luck

143EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:47 am

Market Sucker

Market Sucker
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
wondering our forum accused for EAST manipulation Rolling Eyes Sad

144EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:00 am

SL.Market

SL.Market
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
400% up....

who are the lucky people.....


Good Luck

145EAST - At a discount? - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST - At a discount? on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:31 am

Think9

Think9
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Basketball just 200%

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Similar topics

-

» Sale of ODEL

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum