Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post
Market Place

Add an ad

View all ads

Latest topics

» 8 Finance companaies to be closed very soon
by samaritan Yesterday at 6:26 pm

» Copreus (Pvt) Ltd - Need some Information
by jake94 Yesterday at 5:15 pm

» Sri Lanka’s largest pension fund EPF return to Colombo Stocks
by samaritan Yesterday at 4:04 pm

» Why AAIC Should trade above RS.50/-
by Teller Yesterday at 10:36 am

» Head and Shoulders Top
by freeforexsignals2020 Yesterday at 8:49 am

» UNION BANK (UBC) to be takeover by Union bank of india
by aklt Yesterday at 1:20 am

» INVEST ON AAIC, HASU, UAL.... YOU WILL NEVER WORRY......
by wisdom79 Fri May 24, 2019 7:42 pm

» Pakistan’s trade with Sri Lanka comes to a halt
by soileconomy Fri May 24, 2019 7:35 pm

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Teller Fri May 24, 2019 7:18 pm

» Market will test 4700
by karuna2 Fri May 24, 2019 12:25 pm

» Keep eye on Politics
by samaritan Fri May 24, 2019 11:49 am

» CSE from Dawn of Peace to Rebirth of Terrorism
by Yahapalanaya Fri May 24, 2019 9:59 am

» EAST Steady at 18
by mark Fri May 24, 2019 9:25 am

» New Support Level 5300
by hammurabi Thu May 23, 2019 8:47 pm

» LIOC upward curve
by karuna2 Thu May 23, 2019 5:57 pm

» SEC yet to publish its 2017 Annual Report
by Teller Thu May 23, 2019 5:10 pm

» HNB Assurance March net down 83-pct
by Teller Thu May 23, 2019 1:18 pm

» PABC net down 13-pct in March; loans contract
by Teller Thu May 23, 2019 1:15 pm

» Indian stocks jumped to record highs
by Teller Thu May 23, 2019 1:13 pm

» modi wins-India to no1 in the world
by Teller Thu May 23, 2019 1:07 pm

» Hayleys revenue up 34% YoY to Rs 219 bn in FY 18/19
by Teller Thu May 23, 2019 1:02 pm

» undervalued stock
by Teller Thu May 23, 2019 1:00 pm

» CIND , 10% guaranteed return
by Teller Thu May 23, 2019 12:57 pm

» INVITATION TO FORUM MODERATORS
by Agape Thu May 23, 2019 8:52 am

» Reputation???
by Uaecoindubai Wed May 22, 2019 7:12 pm

» AIA INSURANCE DE-LISTING (CTCE)
by lokka1 Wed May 22, 2019 12:55 pm

» Sri Lanka’s Top 10 Imports
by Gajaya Wed May 22, 2019 11:16 am

» Top 10 Small Scale Business ideas & Opportunities in Sri Lanka 2019
by Gajaya Wed May 22, 2019 11:15 am

» when bank lending rates put down ?
by nuwanmja Wed May 22, 2019 11:01 am

» Sri Lanka's EPF enters stock market with blood in the streets
by God Father Tue May 21, 2019 8:21 pm

» Sri Lanka caught in the big power conflicts
by God Father Tue May 21, 2019 8:16 pm

» High Profile Selling at EAST
by Uaecoindubai Tue May 21, 2019 4:43 pm

» A Trader’s Guide to FIX Engine
by Brenda John Tue May 21, 2019 11:24 am

» Reasons for market to crash
by Uaecoindubai Tue May 21, 2019 10:08 am

» ගෙවුම් ශේෂය, වාහන බලපත් හා ඩොලරයේ මිල
by ChooBoy Mon May 20, 2019 5:59 pm

» Terrorism and its Impact on the Sri Lankan Economy
by ChooBoy Mon May 20, 2019 5:41 pm

» Sri Lanka Equity Market Place
by Sstar Mon May 20, 2019 4:36 pm

» Sri Lanka Equity Market Talk
by Sstar Mon May 20, 2019 12:23 pm

» Sri Lanka Equity Market Help
by Sstar Mon May 20, 2019 12:18 pm

» LOFC IN FOR A BIG RUN
by stockback Sun May 19, 2019 5:20 pm

» Look PAP Amazing company
by Uaecoindubai Sun May 19, 2019 5:13 pm

» Sri Lanka Equity Market Place
by Uaecoindubai Sun May 19, 2019 5:13 pm

» CSE NOW AND AFTER ELECTION
by Ahcha Sun May 19, 2019 4:40 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » CFVF - Hidden blood diamond

CFVF - Hidden blood diamond

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CFVF - Hidden blood diamond Empty CFVF - Hidden blood diamond on Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:05 pm

The Banda


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
Hi guys,

Any idea on the probable price that cfvf may hike upto considering the potential 1 billion mark up to its second quarter.

I believe it is currently highly undervalued based on futuristic earnings of roughly 1.5 bn for the year ended 2014/ 15 , CFVF may be hovering at 3 - 4 times which is a great discount at these levels.

Appreciate expert opinions and feedback from forum members.

2CFVF - Hidden blood diamond Empty Re: CFVF - Hidden blood diamond on Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:38 pm

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@The Banda wrote:Hi guys,

Any idea on the probable price that cfvf may hike upto considering the potential 1 billion mark up to its second quarter.

I believe it is currently highly undervalued based on futuristic earnings of roughly 1.5 bn for the year ended 2014/ 15 , CFVF may be hovering at 3 - 4 times which is a great discount at these levels.

Appreciate expert opinions and feedback from forum members.

Definitely they will have a EPS of more than 10/- per share. Rs.1Bn profit is guaranteed. Question is will it achieve Rs.1.5Bn mark or not & what will be the per share dividend.

I expect them to pay at least 5/- per share.

Considering all that the share should go pass 100/- levels easily,

3CFVF - Hidden blood diamond Empty Re: CFVF - Hidden blood diamond on Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:50 pm

dineshfernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
You are a winner if you hold CFVF. The financial year 2014/15 is going to be a wonderful year for them.

4CFVF - Hidden blood diamond Empty Re: CFVF - Hidden blood diamond on Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:52 am

The Banda


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
Hi RPPA

We could expect a high dividend yield as you very well stated from rupees 5 to may be even 10 since I remember they announced a 15/= dividend in 2010. However this was before they had a share split.

I arrived at the 1.5 bn futuristic earnings since the latest report states an earnings after tax of 620 mn to July.

I firmly believe the 1 billion mark has already been achieved by cfvf.

Don't you think they could end this financial year giving all of us a ticket to a gold mine Smile

5CFVF - Hidden blood diamond Empty Re: CFVF - Hidden blood diamond on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:20 am

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@The Banda wrote:Hi RPPA

We could expect a high dividend yield as you very well stated from rupees 5 to may be even 10 since I remember they announced a 15/= dividend in 2010. However this was before they had a share split.

I arrived at the 1.5 bn futuristic earnings since the latest report states an earnings after tax of 620 mn to July.

I firmly believe the 1 billion mark has already been achieved by cfvf.

Don't you think they could end this financial year giving all of us a ticket to a gold mine Smile

Mate Banda

You have missed a point. After the dividend payment of 15/- share they have split the share in to 3. So now the number of shares are 3 times as then.

So 5/- per share dividend is the minimum expectation.

But any way this share will fly at rate after may be after 20th of October.

So nothing to talk just get in.

6CFVF - Hidden blood diamond Empty Re: CFVF - Hidden blood diamond on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:23 am

CSE1

CSE1
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
RPPA
what do you think about CSEC andalso ESL

7CFVF - Hidden blood diamond Empty Re: CFVF - Hidden blood diamond on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:28 am

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@CSE1 wrote:RPPA
what do you think about CSEC andalso ESL


Or or tricky question I am in trouble

CSEC will break 50/ levels.

ESL i am silent. I am not supposed to say any thing on that stock. Sorry machang

But just do your small analysis on it. The answer is there to see for your self.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

8CFVF - Hidden blood diamond Empty Re: CFVF - Hidden blood diamond on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:31 am

CSE1

CSE1
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Very Happy why do you don't like ESL or too much like to it Very Happy ?

9CFVF - Hidden blood diamond Empty Re: CFVF - Hidden blood diamond on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:35 am

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@CSE1 wrote:Very Happy  why do you don't like ESL or too much like to it Very Happy ?

By law i have prohibited to talk.

Gessss why

10CFVF - Hidden blood diamond Empty Re: CFVF - Hidden blood diamond on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:39 am

CSE1

CSE1
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
ahh Reason may be : " It will be a promotion"

11CFVF - Hidden blood diamond Empty Re: CFVF - Hidden blood diamond on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:43 am

lux2014

lux2014
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@RPPA wrote:
@CSE1 wrote:Very Happy  why do you don't like ESL or too much like to it Very Happy ?

By law i have prohibited to talk.

Gessss why

Why are you prohibited by law to talk abt ESL? Insider info?

12CFVF - Hidden blood diamond Empty Re: CFVF - Hidden blood diamond on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:43 am

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@lux2014 wrote:
@RPPA wrote:
@CSE1 wrote:Very Happy  why do you don't like ESL or too much like to it Very Happy ?

By law i have prohibited to talk.

Gessss why

Why are you prohibited by law to talk abt ESL? Insider info?

Yes.

13CFVF - Hidden blood diamond Empty Re: CFVF - Hidden blood diamond on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:46 am

CSE1

CSE1
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@RPPA wrote:
@lux2014 wrote:
@RPPA wrote:
@CSE1 wrote:Very Happy  why do you don't like ESL or too much like to it Very Happy ?

By law i have prohibited to talk.

Gessss why

Why are you prohibited by law to talk abt ESL? Insider info?

Yes.

ahh :O Sry Sry. i put you on trouble ne ?

14CFVF - Hidden blood diamond Empty Re: CFVF - Hidden blood diamond on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:52 am

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@CSE1 wrote:
@RPPA wrote:
@lux2014 wrote:
@RPPA wrote:
@CSE1 wrote:Very Happy  why do you don't like ESL or too much like to it Very Happy ?

By law i have prohibited to talk.

Gessss why

Why are you prohibited by law to talk abt ESL? Insider info?

Yes.

ahh :O Sry Sry. i put you on trouble ne ?

I was so Caucus when talking about this stock all this time. But some how u managed to push me tight to the wall.

No worries.

HAPPY TRADING.

15CFVF - Hidden blood diamond Empty Re: CFVF - Hidden blood diamond on Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:00 am

CSE1

CSE1
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Smile

16CFVF - Hidden blood diamond Empty Re: CFVF - Hidden blood diamond on Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:04 am

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@CSE1 wrote:Smile

Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral

17CFVF - Hidden blood diamond Empty Re: CFVF - Hidden blood diamond on Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:38 am

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@RPPA wrote:
@The Banda wrote:Hi RPPA

We could expect a high dividend yield as you very well stated from rupees 5 to may be even 10 since I remember they announced a 15/= dividend in 2010. However this was before they had a share split.

I arrived at the 1.5 bn futuristic earnings since the latest report states an earnings after tax of 620 mn to July.

I firmly believe the 1 billion mark has already been achieved by cfvf.

Don't you think they could end this financial year giving all of us a ticket to a gold mine Smile

Mate Banda

You have missed a point. After the dividend payment of 15/- share they have split the share in to 3. So now the number of shares are 3 times as then.

So 5/- per share dividend is the minimum expectation.

But any way this share will fly at rate after may be after 20th of October.

So nothing to talk just get in.

Already 2/- up.

18CFVF - Hidden blood diamond Empty Re: CFVF - Hidden blood diamond on Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:41 am

The Banda


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
Hi RPPA,

As i mentioned the 15 dividend was before the share split. However with a very optimistic feeling i believe a 10 rupee dividend may be up for grabs if they hit 1.5 bn or above.

This is a company that only shines in a low interest regime and the conditions are fantastic for them now.

@ CSE 1

ESL has a less share float than cfvf and has a moderate exposure in the market than CFVF.

CFVF has branded and has its foot print in the bond market with its recent debenture issue and innovative product lines released to the market.

Moreover funds of Insurance companies like Janashakthi has high interest on CFVF which is actually a very positive sign.

19CFVF - Hidden blood diamond Empty Re: CFVF - Hidden blood diamond on Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:57 am

The Banda


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
What do you guys think of investing in the parent company CSEC may be a more viable option than ESL ???

20CFVF - Hidden blood diamond Empty Re: CFVF - Hidden blood diamond on Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:59 am

Fairtrade

Fairtrade
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
CFVF has started its journey again on a slow momentum. It will speed up when the results are about to come.

21CFVF - Hidden blood diamond Empty Re: CFVF - Hidden blood diamond on Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:14 pm

epicinvestor

epicinvestor
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
CFVF has a long way to go..!! this will not be just another share for trading purpose. However guys watch out for two things, their quarter end results ( year to date 1 Bn LKR ) and when are they going to release the massive dividend.

These would be the catch for all the brilliant CFVF investors..!! and the show is not finish yet. yet to travel its long journey..!! we'll see how things go.

If someone's planning to enter, they should always make their decision early and shouldn't make a false decision in the end.

Have a great day tomorrow

22CFVF - Hidden blood diamond Empty Re: CFVF - Hidden blood diamond on Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:18 am

Wolf_of_Wallstreet


Stock Trader
The Banda Should give you due credit for the prediction. As per the interim accounts CFVF has surpassed LKR1.7Bn for 6 months. It is minting money with the current economic conditions.

Kudos!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum