Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post
Market Place

Add an ad

View all ads

Latest topics

» Election is announced...What is your idea?Please comment
by rukshan1234 Today at 10:57 pm

» Positive News
by Promoney Today at 9:16 pm

» AAIC - Profit over one billion!!!!!
by wisdom79 Today at 9:12 pm

» Market again heading to 4800? :D
by Arrowrisk Today at 7:53 pm

» Massive Fraud At AEL subsidiry
by roshan1039 Today at 7:11 pm

» LOTUS TOWER economy
by Teller Today at 4:41 pm

» CFVF.N0000 -Deal to be happned on Next week?
by Teller Today at 4:12 pm

» RWSL can hit 3.10 LKR
by Teller Today at 4:06 pm

» Look PAP Amazing company
by Teller Today at 4:01 pm

» GOOD SHARES TO BUY
by Teller Today at 10:19 am

» BIL පුපුරා යාමට ආසන්නයි
by Equityinvestor Today at 9:43 am

» AEL Target price Rs 24
by rukshan1234 Yesterday at 11:35 pm

» TKYO X Target prce Rs.32.50
by rukshan1234 Yesterday at 11:31 pm

» Bansei Royal Resorts BRR up 23%
by Invest-Wise Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» RAL....RAL, Renuka Agri
by nirowat Yesterday at 3:33 pm

» Just About Prima Glass – GLAS
by KOLAA Yesterday at 1:18 pm

» LOOKOUT FOR SIRA
by Eugine Fernando Yesterday at 12:51 pm

» SEMB.N predictions
by 4Corners Yesterday at 10:14 am

» FORUM POLITICIANS
by CITIZEN Yesterday at 10:10 am

» After Advanced level what is
by lankaspeaker Yesterday at 9:57 am

» PRESIDENT ELECTION
by Ahcha Yesterday at 7:21 am

» Why AAIC Should trade above RS.50/-
by wisdom79 Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:56 pm

» Stupid fucking UNP and ranils ass hole economics
by samaritan Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:14 pm

» KAPI (MDT Walkers PLc)
by samaritan Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:12 pm

» Learn To Invest Yourself.
by Asoka Samarakone Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:56 pm

» DIVIDEND UPDATES Link
by Beta1 Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:12 pm

» lOFC definitely will hit 6/-
by Teller Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:04 am

» Renuka managemnt Treat SH as Trash
by Sanju121 Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:36 pm

» Blue Diamonds Voting & Non Voting
by Ahcha Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:35 am

» MULL trade up possibilities
by crs Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:22 pm

» MARA marai
by SECsux Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:22 pm

» SLTL REVALUATION OF ASSETS IS ON............
by Eng Krishantha Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:06 pm

» LIOC shares
by lakmal Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:47 pm

» JKH will touch 175 very soon
by Rare Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:10 am

» ඇවන්ගාඩ් අල්ලස් නඩුවෙන් ගෝඨාභය නිදහස්
by samansilva Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:25 am

» Invest AEL and TKYO return more than 30%...
by samaritan Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:15 pm

» Watch Out for MAL.X
by Cricketman Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:56 pm

» LOOKOUT FOR GLASS
by Sanju121 Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:02 pm

» NEXT RUN LDEV
by Sanju121 Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:28 pm

» BIL. N mandatory offer at Rs 6.80
by Equityinvestor Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:05 pm

» PAP vs RAL
by Teller Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:04 am

» RAL AND KZOO
by Ahcha Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:40 am

» RENUKA CAPITAL PLC KZOO.N0000@2.80
by ThilinaM Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:56 am


You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market & Forum Help » Political and Socio-Economic Analysis » Next President....???

Next President....???

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who Will Win Next presidential Election

Next President....??? - Page 3 Vote_lcap35%Next President....??? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 35% [ 48 ]
Next President....??? - Page 3 Vote_lcap30%Next President....??? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 30% [ 41 ]
Next President....??? - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Next President....??? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% [ 5 ]
Next President....??? - Page 3 Vote_lcap31%Next President....??? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 31% [ 43 ]
Total Votes : 137

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

1Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Next President....??? on Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:57 am

kuma524

kuma524
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
First topic message reminder :


This time too much competition ??? Who will be the next President.....????

Question Question Question Question Question


81Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:25 pm

SHARK aka TAH


Expert
Expert
Harsha De Silva - Finance Minister

82Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:26 pm

SHARK aka TAH


Expert
Expert
Patali - Power & Energy

83Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:26 pm

SHARK aka TAH


Expert
Expert
Sajith - Housing & Rural Development

84Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:27 pm

SHARK aka TAH


Expert
Expert
Mangala - Ports & Aviation

85Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:36 pm

Sstar


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
It will like India Sri Lanka Cricket series.

86Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:41 pm

ranga777


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Maithripala Sirisena
https://www.facebook.com/ Very Happy lankadeepa/photos/a.185916898143142.44513.181270011941164/735775916490568/?type=1

87Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:47 pm

chinthaka22


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
MR leading?Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad hmm...Shark , i think the word "jilmart" attracted a lot of upfa boys to this forum Cool

88Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:48 pm

kcrRanz


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Sajith Premadasa......

89Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:52 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
No Chance for MR - Srilankan Voters are Smartest ...... 35% For MR 65% Ranil Team

90Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:53 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
If the Common Candidate is names tomorrow .... then Elaz Very Happy

91Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:55 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
Five Indian fishermen released

Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa on Wednesday commuted death sentence of five Indian fishermen convicted for allegedly smuggling drugs into the country.

The five fishermen have been handed over to Indian officials in Colombo.

Emerson, P Augustus, R Wilson, K Prasath and J Langlet, all hailing from Tamil Nadu, were apprehended in 2011 and were sentenced to death by the Colombo high court on October 30 for alleged drug trafficking.

The court ruling had triggered fiery protests in parts of Tamil Nadu and sporadic violence broke out in and around Rameswaram island.

The issue of fishermen is a very emotive matter for both Sri Lanka and India, where Tamil Nadu-based parties including AIADMK and DMK have been regularly pressing the government to take up the matter with the Lankan authorities seriously and have often resented high-profile visits from the island nation.
(Times of India)

92Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:56 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
@SHARK aka TAH wrote:Five Indian fishermen released

Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa on Wednesday commuted death sentence of five Indian fishermen convicted for allegedly smuggling drugs into the country.

The five fishermen have been handed over to Indian officials in Colombo.

Emerson, P Augustus, R Wilson, K Prasath and J Langlet, all hailing from Tamil Nadu, were apprehended in 2011 and were sentenced to death by the Colombo high court on October 30 for alleged drug trafficking.

The court ruling had triggered fiery protests in parts of Tamil Nadu and sporadic violence broke out in and around Rameswaram island.

The issue of fishermen is a very emotive matter for both Sri Lanka and India, where Tamil Nadu-based parties including AIADMK and DMK have been regularly pressing the government to take up the matter with the Lankan authorities seriously and have often resented high-profile visits from the island nation.
(Times of India)
Aashcharye tarama

93Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:57 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
Neetiya ....Awanitiya wena tarama ...... This is Exercising Executive Power ..... Well Done MR

94Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:15 pm

nickjava


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Good governance; law and order is a must for any government. People should have the power to change them.its not the person or party it should be the policy that matter most and should win

95Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:20 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
@Sstar wrote:It will like India Sri Lanka Cricket series.
Poddak apahadili ..... tawa tikak pahadili koloth cheers

96Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:21 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
@chinthaka22 wrote:MR leading?Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad  hmm...Shark , i think the word "jilmart" attracted a lot of upfa boys to this forum Cool
i dont think so it is like in this bull market bears=MR supporters Laughing

97Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:37 pm

chinthaka22


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@SHARK aka TAH wrote:Five Indian fishermen released

Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa on Wednesday commuted death sentence of five Indian fishermen convicted for allegedly smuggling drugs into the country.

The five fishermen have been handed over to Indian officials in Colombo.

Emerson, P Augustus, R Wilson, K Prasath and J Langlet, all hailing from Tamil Nadu, were apprehended in 2011 and were sentenced to death by the Colombo high court on October 30 for alleged drug trafficking.

The court ruling had triggered fiery protests in parts of Tamil Nadu and sporadic violence broke out in and around Rameswaram island.

The issue of fishermen is a very emotive matter for both Sri Lanka and India, where Tamil Nadu-based parties including AIADMK and DMK have been regularly pressing the government to take up the matter with the Lankan authorities seriously and have often resented high-profile visits from the island nation.
(Times of India)
aww aww there goes rule of law down the drain

98Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:39 pm

schemer


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
this is another  slap on face of the sri Lankan judiciary.
Indians can bring drug and say they are fishermen. this sets a bad precedence.

99Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:16 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
සෞඛ්‍ය ඇමති මෛත්‍රිපාල සිරිසේන මහතා ගම්පහදී ලංකාදීපයට පැවසූයේ ඔහු රජයෙන් ඉවත් වෙතියි කටකතා පැතිරෙන බවයි.
සිළුමිණ උපදේශක කර්තෘ කරුණාදාස සූරියආරච්චි මහතාගේ මළගමේදී මහින්ද රාජපක්ෂ ජනපතිගේ හා රජයේ ශෝකය පළ කරන්නට ඇමතිවරයා ගම්පහට පැමිණියේය.
ලංකාදීපය එහිදී ඔහුගෙන් ප්‍රශ්න කිහිපයක් ඇසුවේය.
ප්‍රශ්නය - ඔබතුමා රජයෙන් ඉවත්වන බවට පැතිරී යන කටකතා ඇත්තද ?
උත්තරය - කට කතා යනවා තමයි.
ප්‍රශ්නය - ඔබතුමා සෞඛ්‍ය ඇමතිකමින් යන බවට ආරංචි තිබෙනවා
ඇමති සිනාසෙයි.
ප්‍රශ්නය - නිල නිවසේ බඩු අස්කරන බවටත් ආරංචියක් පවතිනවා.
සිනාසෙයි.
ප්‍රශ්නය - ඇත්තටම ඔබතුමා පොදු අපේක්ෂකයෙක් වනු ඇතැයි තවත් කටකතාවක් පවතිනවා.
සිනා..
ප්‍රශ්නය- ඇමතිතුමනි ඔබ රජයෙන් ඉවත්වනවාද? නැද්ද ?
සිනා....
ප්‍රශ්නය - පොදු අපේක්ෂකයා ලෙස ඉදිරිපත් වෙනවාද ?
සිනා...
කටකතා නම් යනවා තමයි කියමින් ඇමති සිය නිල රථයට නැංගේය.

100Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:26 pm

NilangaG


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@SHARK aka TAH wrote:සෞඛ්‍ය ඇමති මෛත්‍රිපාල සිරිසේන මහතා ගම්පහදී ලංකාදීපයට පැවසූයේ ඔහු රජයෙන් ඉවත් වෙතියි කටකතා පැතිරෙන බවයි.
සිළුමිණ උපදේශක කර්තෘ කරුණාදාස සූරියආරච්චි මහතාගේ මළගමේදී මහින්ද රාජපක්ෂ ජනපතිගේ හා රජයේ ශෝකය පළ කරන්නට ඇමතිවරයා ගම්පහට පැමිණියේය.
ලංකාදීපය එහිදී ඔහුගෙන් ප්‍රශ්න කිහිපයක් ඇසුවේය.
ප්‍රශ්නය - ඔබතුමා රජයෙන් ඉවත්වන බවට පැතිරී යන කටකතා ඇත්තද ?
උත්තරය - කට කතා යනවා තමයි.
ප්‍රශ්නය - ඔබතුමා සෞඛ්‍ය ඇමතිකමින් යන බවට ආරංචි තිබෙනවා
ඇමති සිනාසෙයි.
ප්‍රශ්නය - නිල නිවසේ බඩු අස්කරන බවටත් ආරංචියක් පවතිනවා.
සිනාසෙයි.
ප්‍රශ්නය - ඇත්තටම ඔබතුමා පොදු අපේක්ෂකයෙක් වනු ඇතැයි තවත් කටකතාවක් පවතිනවා.
සිනා..
ප්‍රශ්නය- ඇමතිතුමනි ඔබ රජයෙන් ඉවත්වනවාද? නැද්ද ?
සිනා....
ප්‍රශ්නය - පොදු අපේක්ෂකයා ලෙස ඉදිරිපත් වෙනවාද ?
සිනා...
කටකතා නම් යනවා තමයි කියමින් ඇමති සිය නිල රථයට නැංගේය.

Something should happen day after tomorrow. Let's seee Shocked

101Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:28 pm

nalban


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Agree with NC fully.
we need to look at relatively and select the best option evaluating available options and take a pragmatic approach.
Macroeconomics data don't lie and cannot massage in an open economy, pls read recent remarks in forbes and economist magz about SL.

102Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:35 pm

NilangaG


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
I think මෛත්‍රිපාල සිරිසේන will be a better choice than Ranil as MR does not have bullets against him.

103Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:48 pm

schemer


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
no jilmart ,
only one vote for a member please.

104Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:35 pm

Market R

Market R
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Helaurumaya leaving the government & madumadawa leaving helaurumaya and joinig to upfa

two or three sarath fonseka party members from UC left the party and joined upfa

one memeber of unp left the party and joined upfa from UC

one UC member left upfa and joined unp

I think more news will come in future.

105Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty SHARK MEKATH PODDAK BALANNAKO on Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:58 pm

stocker

stocker
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@NilangaG wrote:
@SHARK aka TAH wrote:සෞඛ්‍ය ඇමති මෛත්‍රිපාල සිරිසේන මහතා ගම්පහදී ලංකාදීපයට පැවසූයේ ඔහු රජයෙන් ඉවත් වෙතියි කටකතා පැතිරෙන බවයි.
සිළුමිණ උපදේශක කර්තෘ කරුණාදාස සූරියආරච්චි මහතාගේ මළගමේදී මහින්ද රාජපක්ෂ ජනපතිගේ හා රජයේ ශෝකය පළ කරන්නට ඇමතිවරයා ගම්පහට පැමිණියේය.
ලංකාදීපය එහිදී ඔහුගෙන් ප්‍රශ්න කිහිපයක් ඇසුවේය.
ප්‍රශ්නය - ඔබතුමා රජයෙන් ඉවත්වන බවට පැතිරී යන කටකතා ඇත්තද ?
උත්තරය - කට කතා යනවා තමයි.
ප්‍රශ්නය - ඔබතුමා සෞඛ්‍ය ඇමතිකමින් යන බවට ආරංචි තිබෙනවා
ඇමති සිනාසෙයි.
ප්‍රශ්නය - නිල නිවසේ බඩු අස්කරන බවටත් ආරංචියක් පවතිනවා.
සිනාසෙයි.
ප්‍රශ්නය - ඇත්තටම ඔබතුමා පොදු අපේක්ෂකයෙක් වනු ඇතැයි තවත් කටකතාවක් පවතිනවා.
සිනා..
ප්‍රශ්නය- ඇමතිතුමනි ඔබ රජයෙන් ඉවත්වනවාද? නැද්ද ?
සිනා....
ප්‍රශ්නය - පොදු අපේක්ෂකයා ලෙස ඉදිරිපත් වෙනවාද ?
සිනා...
කටකතා නම් යනවා තමයි කියමින් ඇමති සිය නිල රථයට නැංගේය.

Something should happen day after tomorrow. Let's seee :shock:

106Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:27 pm

Eng Krishantha

Eng Krishantha
Expert
Expert
Samahara Kattiya seratama boradiye malu bagannawa wage...
Thamange deshapalane Forum eke haraha promote karana ekanam harima weradi....

cheers cheers cheers

107Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:41 pm

NilangaG


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@stocker wrote:
@NilangaG wrote:
@SHARK aka TAH wrote:සෞඛ්‍ය ඇමති මෛත්‍රිපාල සිරිසේන මහතා ගම්පහදී ලංකාදීපයට පැවසූයේ ඔහු රජයෙන් ඉවත් වෙතියි කටකතා පැතිරෙන බවයි.
සිළුමිණ උපදේශක කර්තෘ කරුණාදාස සූරියආරච්චි මහතාගේ මළගමේදී මහින්ද රාජපක්ෂ ජනපතිගේ හා රජයේ ශෝකය පළ කරන්නට ඇමතිවරයා ගම්පහට පැමිණියේය.
ලංකාදීපය එහිදී ඔහුගෙන් ප්‍රශ්න කිහිපයක් ඇසුවේය.
ප්‍රශ්නය - ඔබතුමා රජයෙන් ඉවත්වන බවට පැතිරී යන කටකතා ඇත්තද ?
උත්තරය - කට කතා යනවා තමයි.
ප්‍රශ්නය - ඔබතුමා සෞඛ්‍ය ඇමතිකමින් යන බවට ආරංචි තිබෙනවා
ඇමති සිනාසෙයි.
ප්‍රශ්නය - නිල නිවසේ බඩු අස්කරන බවටත් ආරංචියක් පවතිනවා.
සිනාසෙයි.
ප්‍රශ්නය - ඇත්තටම ඔබතුමා පොදු අපේක්ෂකයෙක් වනු ඇතැයි තවත් කටකතාවක් පවතිනවා.
සිනා..
ප්‍රශ්නය- ඇමතිතුමනි ඔබ රජයෙන් ඉවත්වනවාද? නැද්ද ?
සිනා....
ප්‍රශ්නය - පොදු අපේක්ෂකයා ලෙස ඉදිරිපත් වෙනවාද ?
සිනා...
කටකතා නම් යනවා තමයි කියමින් ඇමති සිය නිල රථයට නැංගේය.

Something should happen day after tomorrow. Let's seee Shocked

Last few seconds are the best bounce

108Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:15 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
Kohomada wede

109Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:27 pm

kuma524

kuma524
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
any update...??? regarding common candidate...???

110Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:32 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
after 1.30pm today for PE announcement and tomorrow UNP WC has been convened by Ranil Very Happy

111Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:32 pm

Aubrey Perera


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
no Sweat MR will be here till 2022. Jayaweva . Common or no common with or without JHU. He will triumph by a thumping margin. don't waste your vote on anyone else.GL

112Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:51 pm

Market R

Market R
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
MP Wasantha Senanayake crossed over from UPFA to UNP

113Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:38 pm

THILANGAF


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Looks like this is going to be a political forum

114Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:02 pm

man123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Keep this message in top all the time for a month

115Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:16 pm

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@NilangaG wrote:
@stocker wrote:
@NilangaG wrote:
@SHARK aka TAH wrote:සෞඛ්‍ය ඇමති මෛත්‍රිපාල සිරිසේන මහතා ගම්පහදී ලංකාදීපයට පැවසූයේ ඔහු රජයෙන් ඉවත් වෙතියි කටකතා පැතිරෙන බවයි.
සිළුමිණ උපදේශක කර්තෘ කරුණාදාස සූරියආරච්චි මහතාගේ මළගමේදී මහින්ද රාජපක්ෂ ජනපතිගේ හා රජයේ ශෝකය පළ කරන්නට ඇමතිවරයා ගම්පහට පැමිණියේය.
ලංකාදීපය එහිදී ඔහුගෙන් ප්‍රශ්න කිහිපයක් ඇසුවේය.
ප්‍රශ්නය - ඔබතුමා රජයෙන් ඉවත්වන බවට පැතිරී යන කටකතා ඇත්තද ?
උත්තරය - කට කතා යනවා තමයි.
ප්‍රශ්නය - ඔබතුමා සෞඛ්‍ය ඇමතිකමින් යන බවට ආරංචි තිබෙනවා
ඇමති සිනාසෙයි.
ප්‍රශ්නය - නිල නිවසේ බඩු අස්කරන බවටත් ආරංචියක් පවතිනවා.
සිනාසෙයි.
ප්‍රශ්නය - ඇත්තටම ඔබතුමා පොදු අපේක්ෂකයෙක් වනු ඇතැයි තවත් කටකතාවක් පවතිනවා.
සිනා..
ප්‍රශ්නය- ඇමතිතුමනි ඔබ රජයෙන් ඉවත්වනවාද? නැද්ද ?
සිනා....
ප්‍රශ්නය - පොදු අපේක්ෂකයා ලෙස ඉදිරිපත් වෙනවාද ?
සිනා...
කටකතා නම් යනවා තමයි කියමින් ඇමති සිය නිල රථයට නැංගේය.

Something should happen day after tomorrow. Let's seee Shocked

Last few seconds are the best bounce

patta toka ban


Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

116Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:02 pm

RPPA


Expert
Expert
I will tell one thing from history of politics of this country.

When a portion of opposition or the government had shift sides(Check for last 70 years). The side the members has gone to has won.

So will it continue........... Very Happy

Or can MR change it............. Very Happy

117Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:26 pm

kuma524

kuma524
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Hhhoo CC MS.....

118Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:28 pm

kumarweerarathne

kumarweerarathne
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
MS.. alien

119Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:43 pm

10000


Stock Trader
This is what we call one way traffic

120Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:55 pm

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@RPPA wrote:I will tell one thing from history of politics of this country.

When a portion of opposition or the government had shift sides(Check for last 70 years). The side the members has gone to has won.

So will it continue........... Very Happy

Or can MR change it............. Very Happy

The reason is people also shift with rest, Any ideas.

121Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:13 pm

man123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Aubrey Perera wrote:no Sweat MR will be here till 2022. Jayaweva . Common or no common with or without JHU. He will triumph by a thumping margin. don't waste your vote on anyone else.GL

no body ready to vote for MR this time .. first don't waste your vote.
I couldn't imagine how come you follow MR. MR finish the WAR but we respect him last 10 years he should respect our constitution but he is greedy to sit on the seat more.
he never respect who win the war Sarathfonseka.
so don't imagine GREG.W6 go up again. now nothing worth even 0.10 so MS is the next power Shocked Very Happy Very Happy

122Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:36 pm

Big Chill

Big Chill
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
MR :-) :-)

123Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:16 pm

Antonym

Antonym
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@SHARK aka TAH wrote:Who Will Win Next presidential Election
Now that the common candidate has been declared, this opinion poll has become biased. To accurately gauge members' views, the choices should be restricted to:

MAHINDA RAJAPAKSA
and
MAITHRIPALA SIRISENA

For the country's sake, I pray that democracy prevails, the better man wins, and the index reaches 8000 on the day the results are announced.  Very Happy

Remember what Joseph de Maistre, the French pilosopher, once said: "In a democracy, people get the leaders they deserve." Let's use our vote wisely...

124Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:16 pm

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Maithtee has given solutions to weakness of this governmen

I have said biggest blunder MR's political carrier is decision to hold election  before completion of his legal period

He should have continue and correct weaknesses of his weaknesses I have already said

But din,t have good advisers

He is in trouble because of power greediness( BALA LOBATYA)

"KEWWA NAHANA GURU IHALA GIYOTH IHALA GIYO
PAHALA GIYOTH PAHAL GIYO"

Any way stock market will go up from next week again

Because investors will think democratic govt with good economic management will come soon If not manipulated by so called govt Manipulates

Investors will think they  have a good time

Happy trading from next week!



Last edited by D.G.Dayaratne on Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typing error)

125Next President....??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Next President....??? on Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:29 pm

Octopus

Octopus
Expert
Expert
I merged similar topics (Who will win the next PR election)

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum