Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post
Market Place

Add an ad

View all ads

Latest topics

» Why AAIC Should trade above RS.50/-
by wisdom79 Today at 7:56 pm

» Positive News
by samaritan Today at 7:16 pm

» Stupid fucking UNP and ranils ass hole economics
by samaritan Today at 7:14 pm

» KAPI (MDT Walkers PLc)
by samaritan Today at 7:12 pm

» Massive Fraud At AEL subsidiry
by reyaz Today at 6:30 pm

» After Advanced level what is
by Arrowrisk Today at 5:58 pm

» Learn To Invest Yourself.
by Asoka Samarakone Today at 5:56 pm

» GOOD SHARES TO BUY
by ThilinaM Today at 5:07 pm

» LOOKOUT FOR SIRA
by Ruwan925 Today at 3:16 pm

» DIVIDEND UPDATES Link
by Beta1 Today at 3:12 pm

» FORUM POLITICIANS
by samaritan Today at 1:57 pm

» BIL පුපුරා යාමට ආසන්නයි
by sanjulanka Today at 10:23 am

» lOFC definitely will hit 6/-
by Teller Today at 1:04 am

» Renuka managemnt Treat SH as Trash
by Sanju121 Yesterday at 5:36 pm

» RAL....RAL, Renuka Agri
by fireshelter Yesterday at 2:32 pm

» Blue Diamonds Voting & Non Voting
by Ahcha Yesterday at 6:35 am

» MULL trade up possibilities
by crs Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:22 pm

» MARA marai
by SECsux Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:22 pm

» SLTL REVALUATION OF ASSETS IS ON............
by Eng Krishantha Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:06 pm

» LIOC shares
by lakmal Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:47 pm

» JKH will touch 175 very soon
by Rare Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:10 am

» ඇවන්ගාඩ් අල්ලස් නඩුවෙන් ගෝඨාභය නිදහස්
by samansilva Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:25 am

» Invest AEL and TKYO return more than 30%...
by samaritan Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:15 pm

» Watch Out for MAL.X
by Cricketman Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:56 pm

» LOOKOUT FOR GLASS
by Sanju121 Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:02 pm

» NEXT RUN LDEV
by Sanju121 Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:28 pm

» BIL. N mandatory offer at Rs 6.80
by Equityinvestor Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:05 pm

» PAP vs RAL
by Teller Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:04 am

» RAL AND KZOO
by Ahcha Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:40 am

» Look PAP Amazing company
by reyaz Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:21 am

» RENUKA CAPITAL PLC KZOO.N0000@2.80
by ThilinaM Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:56 am

» PIRAMAL GLASS (GLAS)
by Sanju121 Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:45 am

» AEL CAPITAL TRUST 24.50?
by samaritan Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:39 am

» Kzoo vs onal
by fireshelter Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:56 pm

» Still you can Enter to CFVF.N0000 :
by Trader321 Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:55 pm

» Only equity stocks are discussed here!
by reyaz Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:36 pm

» AEL is going to 14 again
by samaritan Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:22 pm

» ANNOUNCEMENT OF PRESIDENT ELECTION
by Ahcha Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:05 pm

» SAJITH TO BE NAMED AS THE UNP CANDIDATE
by samaritan Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:46 pm

» Renuka Capital(KZOO) Vs Onal
by Capton KIng Cool Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:54 am

» JKH Investor PresentationReview of FY2019
by reyaz Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:28 am

» How to buy Debentures from Secendary market
by reyaz Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:15 am

» Planning your exit
by evapattern Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:36 am


You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market & Forum Help » Political and Socio-Economic Analysis » Only two choice to vote.

Only two choice to vote.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Only two choice to vote.  Empty Only two choice to vote. on Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:09 pm

man123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
I can see most of the forum members like MR but this time all will turn back.
first wave start with Maithiri anyway only two choice to vote

1. If you have money(rich/middle) then vote for UNP to safe your money and make more and to get better life

2. If you don't have money then Vote for UNP to safe your life

2Only two choice to vote.  Empty Re: Only two choice to vote. on Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:02 pm

Dhehan

Dhehan
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
I think MR will have to face tough time since people of SL can not be cheated all the time.

3Only two choice to vote.  Empty Re: Only two choice to vote. on Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:05 pm

A2Z

A2Z
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Don't forget Mahinda Rajapaksha only could defeat LTTE Terrors. Now we are living in a peaceful country just because of him. UNP can't win this election anyway Laughing

4Only two choice to vote.  Empty Re: Only two choice to vote. on Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:10 pm

piyalpy


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
History will repeat as it was happened to SF. I feel sad for MS

5Only two choice to vote.  Empty Re: Only two choice to vote. on Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:12 pm

Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@man123 wrote:I can see most of the forum members like MR but this time all will turn back.
first wave start with Maithiri anyway only two choice to vote

1. If you have money(rich/middle) then vote for UNP to safe your money and make more and to get better life

2. If you don't have money then Vote for UNP to safe your life

Ko ithin chanda list eke UNP nane, 1990s housemaid uy housemaid ge kollay ne press conference eke hitiye. 94 dunna promise eke ne danuth dunne, dawas ganath ekay.

6Only two choice to vote.  Empty Re: Only two choice to vote. on Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:17 pm

man123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@A2Z wrote:Don't forget Mahinda Rajapaksha only could defeat LTTE Terrors. Now we are living in a peaceful country just because of him. UNP can't win this election anyway Laughing

Remember UNB start to split the LTTE first .. Karuna and Prabhakaran. So they start it MR finish it with all the country support. finally what happened to Sarathfonseka. these buggers never respect him.

Only for that reason we can't mislead our people.

UNP will come back then SRI lanka no crime country in the world.

7Only two choice to vote.  Empty Re: Only two choice to vote. on Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:22 pm

nalban


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Api nodanna Chandrika and rajitha, Poor M S got in to trouble this time.

8Only two choice to vote.  Empty Re: Only two choice to vote. on Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:46 pm

A2Z

A2Z
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@man123 wrote:
@A2Z wrote:Don't forget Mahinda Rajapaksha only could defeat LTTE Terrors. Now we are living in a peaceful country just because of him. UNP can't win this election anyway Laughing

Remember UNB start to split the LTTE first .. Karuna and Prabhakaran. So they start it MR finish it with all the country support. finally what happened to Sarathfonseka. these buggers never respect him.

Only for that reason we can't mislead our people.

UNP will come back then SRI lanka no crime country in the world.


I feel sorry about you, Umbala wage moda kalakanni nisa thamai me ratata ada mehema wela thiyenne. Diaspora ekata puka deepan UNP ekata chande deela

9Only two choice to vote.  Empty Re: Only two choice to vote. on Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:01 pm

man123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@A2Z wrote:
@man123 wrote:
@A2Z wrote:Don't forget Mahinda Rajapaksha only could defeat LTTE Terrors. Now we are living in a peaceful country just because of him. UNP can't win this election anyway Laughing

Remember UNB start to split the LTTE first .. Karuna and Prabhakaran. So they start it MR finish it with all the country support. finally what happened to Sarathfonseka. these buggers never respect him.

Only for that reason we can't mislead our people.

UNP will come back then SRI lanka no crime country in the world.


I feel sorry about you, Umbala wage moda kalakanni nisa thamai me ratata ada mehema wela thiyenne. Diaspora ekata puka deepan UNP ekata chande deela

you never change the mentality try to think about reality... moda kowtha kiyala thannava

10Only two choice to vote.  Empty Re: Only two choice to vote. on Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:21 pm

Aubrey Perera


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
MS biggest political blunder today. tying up with Chandrika (she will not get one vote for him) . Like SF MS will go into political history after the presidential election. UNP nearly gave in to the LTTE and signed more peace agreements. They may have engineered Karuna and Praba split but it took a great leader with strength and guts to finish Praba off. MR all the way.

11Only two choice to vote.  Empty Re: Only two choice to vote. on Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:37 pm

Market R

Market R
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Where is KP,KARUNA,PILLEYAN?
Where is those golds that are arrested from LTTE?
Every were corruption

12Only two choice to vote.  Empty Re: Only two choice to vote. on Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:42 pm

10000


Stock Trader
@man123 wrote:
@A2Z wrote:
@man123 wrote:
@A2Z wrote:Don't forget Mahinda Rajapaksha only could defeat LTTE Terrors. Now we are living in a peaceful country just because of him. UNP can't win this election anyway Laughing

Remember UNB start to split the LTTE first .. Karuna and Prabhakaran. So they start it MR finish it with all the country support. finally what happened to Sarathfonseka. these buggers never respect him.

Only for that reason we can't mislead our people.

UNP will come back then SRI lanka no crime country in the world.


I feel sorry about you, Umbala wage moda kalakanni nisa thamai me ratata ada mehema wela thiyenne. Diaspora ekata puka deepan UNP ekata chande deela

you never change the mentality try to think about reality...  moda kowtha kiyala thannava
I can see few internet sahitha bath kana harak.Everything will be revieled after election

13Only two choice to vote.  Empty Re: Only two choice to vote. on Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:46 pm

man123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Market R wrote:Where is KP,KARUNA,PILLEYAN?
Where is those golds that are arrested from LTTE?
Every were corruption

I think they will come out when the MR's Election Campaign.
after this election they are expired warrants like GREG.W3

14Only two choice to vote.  Empty Re: Only two choice to vote. on Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:42 pm

petty investor


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
@Aubrey Perera wrote:MS biggest political blunder today. tying up with Chandrika (she will not get one vote for him) . Like SF MS will go into political history after the presidential election. UNP nearly gave in to the LTTE and signed more peace agreements. They may have engineered Karuna and Praba split but it took a great leader with strength and guts to finish Praba off. MR all the way.

It's not the great leadership which won the war. It's because of Sonia Gandhi's hatred towards LTTE along with support of China, Pak & Russia. With that support, even D.B.Wijetunge would have won.
Splitting Karuna by Ranil was also instrumental

15Only two choice to vote.  Empty Re: Only two choice to vote. on Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:21 am

Dhehan

Dhehan
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@A2Z wrote:Don't forget Mahinda Rajapaksha only could defeat LTTE Terrors. Now we are living in a peaceful country just because of him. UNP can't win this election anyway Laughing

Old movie can not be show case always. We agreed MR defeated the LTTE. At that time LTTE was the burning issue so MR done we supported him.

Now LTTE issue is over and there are other burning issues which are not been touched by MR. So whoever understand the current burning issues and make attempt to solve that then people will support him without any doubt.

So talking LTTE in order to get vote for MR is useless. Hopefully this time MY3 will create a much tough time for MR family politics

16Only two choice to vote.  Empty Re: Only two choice to vote. on Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:53 am

Aubrey Perera


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
China, Pak and Russia maybe but we needed a strong leadership that could resist western influence to stop war, which MR and clan successfully thwarted. If what you say is true about DB wijetunga winning the war then the war could have been won way before MR came in.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum