Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post
Market Place

Add an ad

View all ads

Latest topics

» lOFC definitely will hit 6/-
by sanjulanka Today at 10:10 am

» BFN BFN BFN ගොන් කම අත ඇරල ටික කාලයක් අල්ලන් හිටියනම් ඔක්කොමලා ගොඩ BFN BFN BUY AND HOLD -
by sanjulanka Today at 9:53 am

» Will ACME touch the peak in this week.?
by sanjulanka Today at 9:46 am

» SFIN.N will hit Rs 15.50 today
by Bakka1988 Today at 9:42 am

» NEXT RUN People's leasing and Finance WAIT AND WATCH ENJOY RIDE..
by karuna2 Today at 1:07 am

» SFIN.N will be the next bull run
by Bakka1988 Yesterday at 4:33 pm

» Market will test 4700
by samaritan Yesterday at 2:40 pm

» Why AAIC Should trade above RS.50/-
by Teller Yesterday at 12:33 pm

» RCL.N0000 - Trading at a discounted prcice.
by ddrperera Yesterday at 11:51 am

» CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE
by Yahapalanaya Yesterday at 10:37 am

» Next super star SINGER FINANCE..
by samansilva Yesterday at 9:49 am

» LOFC -XR big transaction
by Promoney Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:03 am

» LLUB Pattern reversed. Good buy @60, target +20%
by KOLAA Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:32 am

» Momentum will begin after 5400
by prabath Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:12 am

» WATA future looks good
by Teller Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:36 am

» Look APLA its trending to 98LKR
by Teller Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:34 am

» RICH is not bad @ 9/-
by Teller Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:33 am

» Sri Lanka Dialog Axiata net profits up 21-pct in June quarter
by bhanu Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:17 pm

» AEL lovers good news..Rusi again back on the track to AEL....
by Winner123 Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:32 pm

» Look PAP Amazing company
by Teller Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:03 am

» NEXT GEM.. HNB Non voting (HNB X)..
by samansilva Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:20 pm

» LIOC upward curve
by samansilva Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:17 pm

» TKYO.X0000 will it move furthur?
by samansilva Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:07 pm

» IDL IDL IDL
by samansilva Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:15 am

» No Confidance motion against the Government was defeted by 119 and 92 against. 13 Absent
by Capton KIng Cool Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:28 am

» Contact us for your bank instruments such as SBLC/BG/LC/MTN 100% Protected
by summitplc Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:04 pm

» Contact us for your bank instruments such as SBLC/BG/LC/MTN 100% Protected
by summitplc Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:00 pm

» PAN ASIA POWER
by Nuwan Samarawickrama Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:58 pm

» Today JVP's No confidance motation in the Parliment is Very cruicial .WHY?
by Yahapalanaya Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:33 pm

» Sri Lanka’s Royal Ceramics group expands contract manufacture in India
by shameen Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:53 am

» CIND , 10% guaranteed return
by Teller Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:45 am

» BUY AEL Few crossings on the way..
by rukshan1234 Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:51 pm

» Unisyst Engineering Known as(Alufab) have annouced a right issue
by Capton KIng Cool Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:43 pm

» what is the future of KHL (JOHN KEELES HOTELS)
by shameen Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:48 pm

» 10 Deadly Trading Mistakes!
by ipo Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:15 am

» AIA Insurance Payment Method @ 2500/= per share
by Capton KIng Cool Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:16 am

» KUDOS TO PRESIDENT FOR REINTRODUCING CAPITAL PUNISHMENT
by ipo Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:17 pm

» AIA INSURANCE DE-LISTING (CTCE)
by ipo Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:12 pm

» Regarst to 8 FINANCE Copmany's to be closed But no body knows excatly but avoid SFL,and MFL
by samaritan Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:01 pm

» http://www.ft.lk/front-page/Biz-confidence-rebounds/44-681514
by nuwanmja Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:02 pm

» Sri Lanka Shares Surge As Gov't Flags Projects & Rupee Steady
by samaritan Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:33 pm

» Tommorow's winning encounters
by Cma Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:57 pm

» Buy GHLL.N0000 Galadhari Hotels
by Teller Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:47 am


You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » NO GSP+ Within this year.....

NO GSP+ Within this year.....

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1NO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 Empty NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Mon May 09, 2016 9:42 pm

Brinthan

Brinthan
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
First topic message reminder :

[size=32]EU PROPOSES 58 HUMAN RIGHTS CONDITIONS TO RESUME GSP PLUS...[/size]


[size=32]Some of these conditions gvt can't impliment with in hurry...It takes some resonable time to acheive this....[/size]


[size=32]Some people compire with fish banned lift and gsp +...and mislead others also...The reason for fish banned is srilanka violate the international standerds in fishing activities...But in the case of the gsp+ withdrawn by the eu because of srilankan government failure for there human right activities...[/size]

 Among the 58 conditions   imposed are to revoke the Prevention of Terrorism Act, to expedite cases of remaining detainees, to introduce a new Human Rights Action Plan, review the status of the Tamil diaspora organisations and individuals on the terrorist list, to devolve power under the new Constitution, return all private lands to owners in the North, adopt a policy of National Reconciliation and on National Resettlement, finalise the re-settlement of all displaced persons, and to ratify the Convention on Enforced Disappearances with accompanying legislation as well as issue certificates of absence.


41NO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 Empty Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:09 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@samaritan wrote:GSP+ RANIL WILL PULL IT OFF!


http://www.ft.lk/article/574325/Ranil-in-Brussels-to-win-back-GSP-



There is good news around the corner. EC in order to strengthen the present Govt in the backdrop of recent developments in the local political scene are bound in all probability to grant the GSP+ back to Sri Lanka. The market is poised for a mega bull run!
You are dreaming to bring back King.For you getting GSP+ EC conspiracy,if not Government failure.You people could destroy country for your personal gains.People are intelligent now.
The recent outburst by the President is b'cos of his own conscience that a large segment of the 'horu' are sitting with the Govt. Only people with conscience will understand this and not hypocrites like you. EU is not your Grandpa to grant GSP+ out of love & affection, they too work according to a political agenda!

42NO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 Empty Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:20 am

Yahapalanaya


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@samaritan wrote:GSP+ RANIL WILL PULL IT OFF!


http://www.ft.lk/article/574325/Ranil-in-Brussels-to-win-back-GSP-



There is good news around the corner. EC in order to strengthen the present Govt in the backdrop of recent developments in the local political scene are bound in all probability to grant the GSP+ back to Sri Lanka. The market is poised for a mega bull run!
You are dreaming to bring back King.For you getting GSP+ EC conspiracy,if not Government failure.You people could destroy country for your personal gains.People are intelligent now.
The recent outburst by the President is b'cos of his own conscience that a large segment of the 'horu' are sitting with the Govt. Only people with conscience will understand this and not hypocrites like you. EU is not your Grandpa, they too work according to a political agenda!
Yes EC has no work so interfere with SL's internal politics.SL is important than India,China in SouthAsia.MR is greater threat to EC......You people can talk such talk another 10 or 15years.People are intellegent now. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

43NO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 Empty Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:27 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@samaritan wrote:GSP+ RANIL WILL PULL IT OFF!


http://www.ft.lk/article/574325/Ranil-in-Brussels-to-win-back-GSP-



There is good news around the corner. EC in order to strengthen the present Govt in the backdrop of recent developments in the local political scene are bound in all probability to grant the GSP+ back to Sri Lanka. The market is poised for a mega bull run!
You are dreaming to bring back King.For you getting GSP+ EC conspiracy,if not Government failure.You people could destroy country for your personal gains.People are intelligent now.
The recent outburst by the President is b'cos of his own conscience that a large segment of the 'horu' are sitting with the Govt. Only people with conscience will understand this and not hypocrites like you. EU is not your Grandpa, they too work according to a political agenda!
Yes EC has no work so interfere with SL's internal politics.SL is important than India,China in SouthAsia.MR is greater threat to EC......You people can talk such talk another 10 or 15years.People are intellegent now. :D :D :D
Your comparison of sharks with sprats exposes your degree of intelligence.NO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 Icon_razz

44NO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 Empty Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:34 am

Vacations To Sri Lanka


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
NO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 14731210

45NO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 Empty Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:37 pm

Brinthan


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
To get this GSP+ is not a easy task.PM told today in press confrence Next year definitly we can get GSP+.....

So friends NO GSP+ in this year...

46NO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 Empty Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:52 pm

Brinthan

Brinthan
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
RW clearly mentioned the process consist with three steps and first it should be agree from EU Council Second EU commitee and next EU parliment...

Now srilanka submit its application to EU council...Wait n see for the good news in next year...

47NO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 Empty Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:48 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Brinthan wrote:To get this GSP+ is not a easy task.PM told today in press confrence Next year definitly we can get GSP+.....

So friends NO GSP+ in this year...
So, TJL & MGT have to be laid to rest and exhumed next year.NO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 Icon_sad

48NO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 Empty Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:14 pm

Brinthan

Brinthan
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
The full new consitution will submit to the parliment in Feb 2017...and RW today announce he will expect GSP+ in March to May 2017...

So the consitution is the turning point to get the GSP+...Is consitution pass without any problems..?This is the big task to RW more then get the GSP+ ...

49NO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 Empty Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:39 pm

vic19

vic19
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
In my view for SL to get the GSP concession from the EU,  they should go to the USA rather than the EU.

why I say this ?

can you all remember , it is the US pressure that made EU to banned the Tigers even though the Norway ( then peace envoy ) said not to do that at that time........

now a days EU is like a toothless lion with so much of internal problems aggravated by the UK brexit and massive migrant crises.

EU will always listen and surrender to the US pressure.

wait till Hillary comes to power .

50NO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 Empty Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:12 am

Brinthan

Brinthan
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@vic19 wrote:In my view for SL to get the GSP concession from the EU,  they should go to the USA rather than the EU.

why I say this ?

can you all remember , it is the US pressure that made EU to banned the Tigers even though the Norway ( then peace envoy ) said not to do that at that time........

now a days EU is like a toothless lion with so much of internal problems aggravated by the UK brexit and massive migrant crises.

EU will always listen and surrender to the US pressure.

wait till Hillary comes to power .
VIC19 sir ,What is the logic behind that wait till Hillary comes to power..?If Srilanka can get GSP+  with the help of USA why New Govrnment Wait these two years time..?The govrnment can ask obama to do this favour...and easily to get GSP+..without any problem...Hillary know Srilankas internal problems any one else..She is working under Obamas govenment also....

If u say wait till Trump comes to power..then i will accept to some extend...

51NO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 Empty Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:06 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator
TJL & MGT don't depend on GSP+ rather its only a bonus. The last two quarter results tell the story of how well they are doing without GSP+ so that your investment decision doesn't need to be biased towards that.

Why Vic19 is telling to wait till HC comes to power is HC loves Sri Lanka so much especially she loves to spend some time @ the Eastern coastal belt Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Razz

52NO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 Empty Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:05 pm

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
EU's carrot GSP+

NO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 1476977685cartoon

53NO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 Empty Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:20 pm

Kashyapa Senarathne

Kashyapa Senarathne
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

54NO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 Empty Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:17 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:EU's carrot GSP+

NO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 1476977685cartoon
You couldn't tolerate government getting GSP+ and business progress.Typical MARA gruop mentality.

55NO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 Empty Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:21 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Making chocolates was not impressive enough to receive GSP+.NO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 Icon_lol

56NO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 Empty Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:15 pm

worthiness


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Meeting the conditions imposed by EU is not simple. Opposition out cries for those changes. Particularly revoke of prevention of terrorism act. Not easy to fulfill all requirements in this year. A part would be complied with. So regaining the GSP+ is expected within the first quarter in 2017 earliest.

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
GSP+ අදාල අපේ අපනයනයෙන් 17%කටයි.. 83%ක් අපනයනය කරන්නේ යුරෝපා හවුලෙන් පිටටයි.. – මහ බැංකු වාර්තා
උපුටා ගැනීමකි
එක්සත් රාජධානිය පසුගියදා පැවති ජනමත විචාරනයෙන් ඉන් ඉවත් වුනි. අප අපනයනය කල ප්‍රධාන රටවලින් දෙවෙනි විශාලතම අපනයනය සිදු වුනේ එක්සත් රාජධානියටය. එය සමස්ථ වාර්ෂික අපනයනයනයෙන් 9.87%කි. ඇමරිකාව අපගේ ලොකුම අපනයන වෙළෙඳපොළ වන අතර සමස්ථ වාර්ෂික අපනයනයනයෙන් 26.83% එරටට අපනයනය කරයි.

කොන්දේසි රාශියකට යටතේ නැවත ජිඑස්පී සහනය ශ්‍රීලංකාවට ලැබුනත් එය අප අපනයනයෙන් 17% කට පමණ පමණක් බලපායි.

එබැවින් මේ දිනවල ඉතා ඉහළින් යුරෝපා හවුලේ රටවල් සමඟ නැවත ජිඑස්පී සහනය ලබා ගැනිමට ගන්නා උත්සහය යම්කිසි ප්‍රමාණකය වාසියක් මිස සමස්ථ අපනයනයට එය එතරම්ම බලපෑමක් ඇති කිරීමට තරම් විශාල වෙළෙඳපොළක් නොවන බව නොවන බව මහ බැංකු හා රේගු වාර්තා සහතික කරයි.

NO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 Sl_exp10

NO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 Sl_exp11 Figures avr 2014/15


පහත දැක්වෙන්නේ කොමෙන්ටුවක උපුටා ගැනීමකි .
During the Rajapakse government, EU has withdrawn GSP+ on various pretexts.
UNP talked about 20,000 Job losses at the time. Sure, GSP+ like schemes helped us with our exports when our GDP was under US$1000. But Rajapakse government has raised this figure beyond US$3500 by 2014.

I say in the present circumstances GSP like schemes would hold us captive in labour intensive low-end manufacturing industries like garments. I mean GSP is good for servile paupers. Sri Lanka has passed that servile stage when we genuflected neo-cons a long time back. We have become more efficient and opened our business with many other countries since.
What more proof than exports of our family company have grown since to US $ 10 million.
We find difficult to recruit workers to start a new production line. We’re compelled to introduce high tech manufacturing. It is also true to say that with GSP+ like assistance there is no incentive for industrialists to improve manufacturing techniques.
බටහිරයන් කරන්නේ අපට GSP වැනි ගුලි ගිලින්නට දී උන්ට අවශ්‍යවූ විට එ්වා බෙල්ලේ හිර කරන බවට තර්ඡන කර උන්ට අවැසි දේ කර ගැනීමය්. මහින්ද බටහිරයන්ගේ GSP ගුලිය දියකර අැරි නිසා ජඩපාලනය එන තෙක් අපි යහතින් සිටියෙමු. ඒයය් අැත්ත කතාව.

58NO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 Empty Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:46 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:GSP+ අදාල අපේ අපනයනයෙන් 17%කටයි.. 83%ක් අපනයනය කරන්නේ යුරෝපා හවුලෙන් පිටටයි.. – මහ බැංකු වාර්තා
උපුටා ගැනීමකි
එක්සත් රාජධානිය පසුගියදා පැවති ජනමත විචාරනයෙන් ඉන් ඉවත් වුනි. අප අපනයනය කල ප්‍රධාන රටවලින් දෙවෙනි විශාලතම අපනයනය සිදු වුනේ එක්සත් රාජධානියටය. එය සමස්ථ වාර්ෂික අපනයනයනයෙන් 9.87%කි. ඇමරිකාව අපගේ ලොකුම අපනයන වෙළෙඳපොළ වන අතර සමස්ථ වාර්ෂික අපනයනයනයෙන් 26.83% එරටට අපනයනය කරයි.

කොන්දේසි රාශියකට යටතේ නැවත ජිඑස්පී සහනය ශ්‍රීලංකාවට ලැබුනත් එය අප අපනයනයෙන් 17% කට පමණ පමණක් බලපායි.

එබැවින් මේ දිනවල ඉතා ඉහළින් යුරෝපා හවුලේ රටවල් සමඟ නැවත ජිඑස්පී සහනය ලබා ගැනිමට ගන්නා උත්සහය යම්කිසි ප්‍රමාණකය වාසියක් මිස සමස්ථ අපනයනයට එය එතරම්ම බලපෑමක් ඇති කිරීමට තරම් විශාල වෙළෙඳපොළක් නොවන බව නොවන බව මහ බැංකු හා රේගු වාර්තා සහතික කරයි.

NO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 Sl_exp10

NO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 Sl_exp11 Figures avr 2014/15


පහත දැක්වෙන්නේ කොමෙන්ටුවක උපුටා ගැනීමකි .
During the Rajapakse government, EU has withdrawn GSP+ on various pretexts.
UNP talked about 20,000 Job losses at the time. Sure, GSP+ like schemes helped us with our exports when our GDP was under US$1000. But Rajapakse government has raised this figure beyond US$3500 by 2014.

I say in the present circumstances GSP like schemes would hold us captive in labour intensive low-end manufacturing industries like garments. I mean GSP is good for servile paupers. Sri Lanka has passed that servile stage when we genuflected neo-cons a long time back. We have become more efficient and opened our business with many other countries since.
What more proof than exports of our family company have grown since to US $ 10 million.
We find difficult to recruit workers to start a new production line. We’re compelled to introduce high tech manufacturing. It is also true to say that with GSP+ like assistance there is no incentive for industrialists to improve manufacturing techniques.
බටහිරයන් කරන්නේ අපට GSP වැනි ගුලි ගිලින්නට දී උන්ට අවශ්‍යවූ විට එ්වා බෙල්ලේ හිර කරන බවට තර්ඡන කර උන්ට අවැසි දේ කර ගැනීමය්. මහින්ද බටහිරයන්ගේ GSP ගුලිය දියකර අැරි නිසා ජඩපාලනය එන තෙක් අපි යහතින් සිටියෙමු. ඒයය් අැත්ත කතාව.


hadannama baha. therum gannema naha.

Drop wela thiyena eka up karanna neda GSP+hooyanne.

ane manda........

59NO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 Empty Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm

Brinthan

Brinthan
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Brinthan wrote:Now lets see above my first post and we sepearate what are the factors still need to be done by the govenment of Srilanka to get GSP+...

1)To devolve power under the New consitution
2)New terrisom Act
3)Introduce new Human right action plan

Other factors for some extend the gvt achieved.

These are the three factors gvt need to be done to get GSP+.So I am 200% sure ,No GSP+ for this year...
What i was predicted before 3 weeks...These 3 factors are main condition to get GSP+ and it confirmed by EU visitors...Will see how government take this challenge...?

60NO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 Empty Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:59 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
... another one is there.

Last week the Govt. appointed a committee to change Muslim Marriage law.

EU has said under present law Sri Lankan Muslims can  marry under aged girls and they insist a change if we want GSP.

I think this will be a long process. The committee may take some time to give suggestions. The parliament has to change the law as EU wanted . I hope no objections from locals .

61NO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 Empty Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:32 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:... another one is there.

Last week the Govt. appointed a committee to change Muslim Marriage law.

EU has said under present law Sri Lankan Muslims can  marry under aged girls and they insist a change if we want GSP.

I think this will be a long process. The committee may take some time to give suggestions. The parliament has to change the law as EU wanted . I hope no objections from locals .
KUDOS TO EU!

In my opinion all Sri Lankans should be in favor of this change as abuse of under aged girls in the name of marriage is unacceptable in a civilized society.NO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 Icon_evilNO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 Icon_evilNO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 Icon_evilNO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 Icon_evilNO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 Icon_evilNO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 Icon_evil
Child bride, 13, dies of internal injuries four days after arranged marriage in Yemen
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1264729/Child-bride-13-dies-internal-injuries-days-arranged-marriage-Yemen.html


http://metro.co.uk/2016/02/25/man-65-marries-12-year-old-in-times-square-for-social-experiment-people-get-really-angry-5716937/

62NO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 Empty Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:44 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:... another one is there.

Last week the Govt. appointed a committee to change Muslim Marriage law.

EU has said under present law Sri Lankan Muslims can  marry under aged girls and they insist a change if we want GSP.

 I hope no objections from locals .


Huta !  

NO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 Image_1478173239-7ca628c516


Scores of Muslims in Sri Lanka affiliated with a Wahhibist group – the Sri Lanka Thawheed Jama’ath (SLTJ) Organisation – took to the streets of Colombo to demand government officials keep intact their Islam-based authority to marry girls as young as 12.

NO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 Image_1478173284-18dfa380ea

NO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 Image_1478173291-7db55c272e

NO GSP+ Within this year..... - Page 2 Muslim10


විවාහය සඳහා අවම වයසක් පැනවීම ප්‍රායෝගික නොවේ ලු !
බෝඩ් එක උස්සන් ඉන්න කෙල්ල ඒක දන්නව ඇති.  

මේ පොඩි   පිරිමි ලමයට​ දීල තියෙන බෝඩ් එකේ තියෙන දේවල් !


ඔන්න ලංකාවෙ මිනිස්සු දැන් තෝර ගන්න  ​.

GSP+ ද  බාල වයසේ දැරිවියක් සහේට ගැනීමද     ?

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum