Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post
Market Place

Add an ad

View all ads

Latest topics

» Will ACME touch the peak in this week.?
by nuwanmja Today at 10:12 am

» Look PAP Amazing company
by Nuwan Samarawickrama Today at 9:46 am

» RENUKA CAPITAL PLC KZOO.N0000@2.80
by EquityChamp Today at 9:36 am

» Plantation sector
by EquityChamp Today at 9:31 am

» CBSL to reduce lending rates further to help SMEs
by EquityChamp Today at 6:54 am

» ACME AND LDEV
by EquityChamp Today at 6:49 am

» Time for BFN -ACME - LDEV -BALA
by EquityChamp Today at 6:47 am

» Guys Look for DPL@5.20
by fireshelter Yesterday at 10:53 pm

» LLUB Pattern reversed. Good buy @60, target +20%
by EquityChamp Yesterday at 8:37 pm

» Why AAIC Should trade above RS.50/-
by wisdom79 Yesterday at 8:33 pm

» Look APLA its trending to 98LKR
by EquityChamp Yesterday at 11:56 am

» SLTL should touch 30/-
by Teller Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:29 pm

» Sri Lanka Dialog Axiata net profits up 21-pct in June quarter
by EquityChamp Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:14 pm

» RCL.N0000 - Trading at a discounted prcice.
by EquityChamp Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:07 pm

» SFIN.N will hit Rs 15.50 today
by Teller Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:15 am

» CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE
by Yahapalanaya Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:34 pm

» AEL lovers good news..Rusi again back on the track to AEL....
by samansilva Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:25 pm

» TKYO.X0000 will it move furthur?
by MarketRambo Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:24 am

» Softlogic Eyes Asia, Africa For Expansion
by Capton KIng Cool Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:02 am

» Tommorow's winning encounters
by Winner123 Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:19 pm

» lOFC definitely will hit 6/-
by fireshelter Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm

» BFN BFN BFN ගොන් කම අත ඇරල ටික කාලයක් අල්ලන් හිටියනම් ඔක්කොමලා ගොඩ BFN BFN BUY AND HOLD -
by sanjulanka Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:38 pm

» Market will test 4700
by Promoney Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:38 am

» NEXT RUN People's leasing and Finance WAIT AND WATCH ENJOY RIDE..
by karuna2 Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:07 am

» SFIN.N will be the next bull run
by Bakka1988 Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:33 pm

» Next super star SINGER FINANCE..
by samansilva Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:49 am

» LOFC -XR big transaction
by Promoney Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:03 am

» Momentum will begin after 5400
by prabath Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:12 am

» WATA future looks good
by Teller Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:36 am

» RICH is not bad @ 9/-
by Teller Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:33 am

» NEXT GEM.. HNB Non voting (HNB X)..
by samansilva Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:20 pm

» LIOC upward curve
by samansilva Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:17 pm

» IDL IDL IDL
by samansilva Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:15 am

» No Confidance motion against the Government was defeted by 119 and 92 against. 13 Absent
by Capton KIng Cool Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:28 am

» Contact us for your bank instruments such as SBLC/BG/LC/MTN 100% Protected
by summitplc Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:04 pm

» Contact us for your bank instruments such as SBLC/BG/LC/MTN 100% Protected
by summitplc Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:00 pm

» PAN ASIA POWER
by Nuwan Samarawickrama Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:58 pm

» Today JVP's No confidance motation in the Parliment is Very cruicial .WHY?
by Yahapalanaya Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:33 pm

» Sri Lanka’s Royal Ceramics group expands contract manufacture in India
by shameen Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:53 am

» CIND , 10% guaranteed return
by Teller Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:45 am

» BUY AEL Few crossings on the way..
by rukshan1234 Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:51 pm

» Unisyst Engineering Known as(Alufab) have annouced a right issue
by Capton KIng Cool Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:43 pm

» what is the future of KHL (JOHN KEELES HOTELS)
by shameen Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:48 pm


You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Experts, what is/Are next TJL,ACL ?

Experts, what is/Are next TJL,ACL ?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Experts, what is/Are next TJL,ACL ? Empty Experts, what is/Are next TJL,ACL ? on Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:57 pm

omegaplus

omegaplus
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
I'm trying to find what is/ what are the companies well managed and have a good future.Companies like TJL, ACL few years back. Good solid management with great strategies and plans.
Any ideas from experts?

2Experts, what is/Are next TJL,ACL ? Empty Re: Experts, what is/Are next TJL,ACL ? on Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:39 pm

omegaplus

omegaplus
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Question Seems no one don't know  Rolling Eyes Neutral

3Experts, what is/Are next TJL,ACL ? Empty Re: Experts, what is/Are next TJL,ACL ? on Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:57 pm

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@omegaplus wrote:Question Seems no one don't know  Rolling Eyes Neutral

I am positive on PCHH and CSF due to change in business model.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

4Experts, what is/Are next TJL,ACL ? Empty Re: Experts, what is/Are next TJL,ACL ? on Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:55 am

omegaplus

omegaplus
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:
@omegaplus wrote:Question Seems no one don't know  Rolling Eyes Neutral

I am positive on PCHH and CSF due to change in business model.
Thanks... I will have a look, Don't know much about those companies ATM.

5Experts, what is/Are next TJL,ACL ? Empty Re: Experts, what is/Are next TJL,ACL ? on Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:22 pm

ifenny

ifenny
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
I'm also having same question in my mind and doing some research. But apparently there are no much such companies in CSE which has not already appreciated. Below are companies under my Radar.

ALUM - High potential to grow, good management. Backing of HAYL.

UBC - Revived business model, Backing of Foreign investor and increasing branch network. I have noticed bank has installed ATM networks in rural areas as well, where could be converted as mini branches in the future.

VPEL - If current consideration of overseas expansions works out, this counter would provide better returns.

I'm not a veteran, but these are counters I identified with ongoing research Smile  opinions are welcome from senior members.

6Experts, what is/Are next TJL,ACL ? Empty Re: Experts, what is/Are next TJL,ACL ? on Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:42 pm

omegaplus

omegaplus
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@ifenny wrote:I'm also having same question in my mind and doing some research. But apparently there are no much such companies in CSE which has not already appreciated. Below are companies under my Radar.

ALUM - High potential to grow, good management. Backing of HAYL.

UBC - Revived business model, Backing of Foreign investor and increasing branch network. I have noticed bank has installed ATM networks in rural areas as well, where could be converted as mini branches in the future.

VPEL - If current consideration of overseas expansions works out, this counter would provide better returns.

I'm not a veteran, but these are counters I identified with ongoing research Smile  opinions are welcome from senior members.

Hi Thank you, Yes I know there are so many promotions going on , so not easy to find genuinely good stocks. 
I was Looking at ALUM, with all contractions going on. But don't know much about management and company structure. 
VPEL seems good. 
Have to look in to those companies, but companies like TJL, ACL had solid performance, returns on assets, profits as well as expansions.

7Experts, what is/Are next TJL,ACL ? Empty Re: Experts, what is/Are next TJL,ACL ? on Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:42 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:
I am positive on PCHH and CSF due to change in business model.


CSF maintained their buoyancy (in business) this quarter to keep our hopes.   Gave bad signal as  their NAVPS has gone down considerably compared to last report.   But if we see the latest report they have corrected the NAVPS they gave in March report.  Earlier it was 1 Rupee but now lowered and that means it has not gone down for last 3 months. .... a fact to think in many directions..

Surprisingly my inner sense ask me to trust PCHH than CSF. !
May be due to the different businesses the two are involved.
PCHH also in micro credit but my  bet is on Activated Carbon (and the Chairman too.)

BTW  mistakenly bought few thousands @ 2/- last WED or THU  (If you put your buying price in sell window and change sell to buy, the bid price you just entered change -go up- automatically to match the seller. You have to adjust your buying price again.  If not careful, you in trouble. )

Carbon is black because they absorb more light.  When they are activated they gain value , absorb harmful substance and become blacker than  Kaluma Kalu Kaputa.

8Experts, what is/Are next TJL,ACL ? Empty Re: Experts, what is/Are next TJL,ACL ? on Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:04 pm

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Thanks Chinwi.  Got the idea. Very Happy

9Experts, what is/Are next TJL,ACL ? Empty Re: Experts, what is/Are next TJL,ACL ? on Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:01 pm

omegaplus

omegaplus
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
I am positive on PCHH and CSF due to change in business model.


CSF maintained their buoyancy (in business) this quarter to keep our hopes.   Gave bad signal as  their NAVPS has gone down considerably compared to last report.   But if we see the latest report they have corrected the NAVPS they gave in March report.  Earlier it was 1 Rupee but now lowered  and that means it has not gone down for last 3 months. .... a fact to think in many directions..

Surprisingly my inner sense ask me to trust PCHH than CSF. !
May be due to the different businesses the two are involved.
PCHH also in micro credit but my  bet is on Activated Carbon (and the Chairman too.)

BTW  mistakenly bought few thousands @ 2/- last WED or THU  (If you put your buying price  in sell window and  change sell to buy, the bid price you just entered change -go up- automatically to match the seller. You have to adjust your buying price again.  If not careful, you in trouble. )

Carbon is black because they absorb more light.  When they are activated they gain value , absorb harmful substance and become blacker than  Kaluma Kalu Kaputa.
Thank you Chinwi.  Smile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Similar topics

-

» Experts pls advise on BLUE

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum