Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post
Market Place

Add an ad

View all ads

Latest topics

» AEL going up short term for gota coming is only chance for trading
by sanjulanka Yesterday at 11:32 pm

» ගෝඨාභය නෙමෙයි පුටින් ආවත් market එක ගොඩ ගන්ඩ බෑ
by Eng Krishantha Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» NEST going to run?
by player Yesterday at 8:32 pm

» POSITIVE NEWS TO AEL...FOREIGN ATTRACTION GOES TO AEL..
by rukshan1234 Yesterday at 8:19 pm

» Central Bank Reduces Its Policy Interest Rates
by Trader321 Yesterday at 3:54 pm

» Market gonn hit with the CB rate cut :
by Trader321 Yesterday at 3:09 pm

» Positive News
by Promoney Yesterday at 2:38 pm

» Chevron will go down further in fundamentals
by player Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:18 pm

» Questionnaire on the stock market investor behavior in the Sri Lankan share market
by gayani2018 Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:41 am

» Capital trust recommended to buy AEL ..Target Price Rs.24.50
by Eng Krishantha Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:45 am

» when you invest in a company call that company and ask some thing
by ThilinaM Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:47 pm

» read this carefully - thease dumb investment advisors will advise when gsp received teejay operation would be better
by ThilinaM Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:21 pm

» Rocell undervalued
by ThilinaM Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:36 pm

» Friends I read a book traders are loosers
by ThilinaM Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:34 pm

» Scared of silence of MS and next 2 Fridays
by samaritan Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:11 am

» The Central Bank of Sri Lanka Reduces its Policy Interest Rates
by TraderCSE Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:50 am

» AAIC - Profit over one billion!!!!!
by wisdom79 Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:44 am

» Why AAIC Should trade above RS.50/-
by wisdom79 Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:43 am

» CIND බලාගෙනයි
by ThilinaM Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:50 pm

» PAP (Pan Asia Power PLC) Dealings Directors
by Capton KIng Cool Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:54 am

» JKH will touch 175 very soon
by soileconomy Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:27 am

» EMER...?????
by roshan1039 Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:16 am

» What is your trading preference?
by biglivetrade Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:24 pm

» RENUKA HOLDINGS Target 50.00
by ThilinaM Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:34 pm

» CIND , 10% guaranteed return
by Bakka1988 Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:51 pm

» lOFC definitely will hit 6/-
by Winner123 Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:18 am

» ASHO අර්ජුන් මහේන්ද්‍රගේ බෑන විකුණනවද කොහෙද
by Bakka1988 Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:11 am

» PAP (Pan Asia Power PLC) Apointiment of Director Mr.Sangith Senaka Kakiriwargodage.
by samaritan Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:03 am

» SEC charges four stockbrokers over market manipulation
by player Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:40 am

» Sri Lankan Billionaire Dhammika Perera may Spend Rs. 10 Billion for a Presidential Campaign without any Risk! His Daily Casino Profits said to be over Rs. 50 Million
by nuwanmja Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:39 am

» MGT - Collect n keep
by samaritan Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:05 am

» Browns investments
by Winner123 Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:35 pm

» ASHO will hit moon. Deal with SLTB
by Bakka1988 Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:11 pm

» GLASS (piramal glass ceylon plc) from
by MarketWch Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:20 am

» Elcection Commisioner( MACO)
by Capton KIng Cool Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:59 am

» Presidential election will be held on 16 th of November to 7th of December
by rukshan1234 Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:30 pm

» Which Trading System Or Strategy Is The Most Profitable?
by Teller Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:13 pm

» NEST will touch Rs2000 soon
by Bakka1988 Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:41 pm

» Gotabaya Rajapaksha will named after 10th August. Aspi will move above 6500
by samaritan Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:59 am

» CFVF.N0000 - Target price Rs.60- Donnt sell
by Trader321 Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:06 am

» CFVF.N0000 - Really started Again ..........
by Trader321 Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:59 am

» LOLC Holding( LOLC N.0000)
by Capton KIng Cool Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:45 am

» LOLC Holding( LOLC N.0000) MICRO FINACE In Cambodia
by Capton KIng Cool Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:43 am


You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Dirty Game = JKH W23

Dirty Game = JKH W23

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dirty Game = JKH W23 Empty Dirty Game = JKH W23 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:01 am

gayanath1983

gayanath1983
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
They are targeting for innocent traders. stay away from this

2Dirty Game = JKH W23 Empty Why soo much Hate on JKH?????? on Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:10 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@gayanath1983 wrote:They are targeting for innocent traders. stay away from this

When you enter this game of stock market some one will win.............. some will loose...... Can not use the word innocent Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

3Dirty Game = JKH W23 Empty Re: Dirty Game = JKH W23 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:26 am

gayanath1983

gayanath1983
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@gayanath1983 wrote:They are targeting for innocent traders. stay away from this

When you enter this game of stock market some one will win.............. some will loose...... Can not use the word innocent Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
 
you buy all warrents.

4Dirty Game = JKH W23 Empty Re: Dirty Game = JKH W23 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:37 am

troy

troy
Moderator
Moderator
Here we go ruwan... only people who do not have anything to lose play this, this much.

5Dirty Game = JKH W23 Empty Re: Dirty Game = JKH W23 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:52 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator
@ruwan326 wrote:
@gayanath1983 wrote:They are targeting for innocent traders. stay away from this

When you enter this game of stock market some one will win.............. some will loose...... Can not use the word innocent Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Ruwan you are pretty wrong here. Some one will win some one will lose happnes in gambling only. In stock market you need to do better investments which will make everyone winners.

I can give a nice example from my analysis of LITE. There are firm evidence in that thread. Please serch Laxapana Batteries in the forum and you will get that thread.

I invited investors to invest when the price was at 8/-. The with the market crash for CGT scenario I remember it came down to 6/- as well. So some people who think that in stock markets some will lose and some will win thought now the investors who bought the stock at 8/- have lost. But they forgot that this is a value ground and asset value will come up eventually. hen look where LITE is now. So in summary people who invested in LITE have won not some but all. Even in future the investors will win.

So in conclusion is if you play casino in stock markets then win and lose is the case. But if you do investments all are winners sooner or later. There should not be any looser.

Think it is enough of explanation.

Thanks

6Dirty Game = JKH W23 Empty Re: Dirty Game = JKH W23 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:01 pm

Mubin Mustafa


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
I have seen some similar gambling post..it is entirely wrong..Recently one fellow openly ask for CFT

7Dirty Game = JKH W23 Empty Re: Dirty Game = JKH W23 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:23 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Mubin Mustafa wrote:I have seen some similar gambling post..it is entirely wrong..Recently one fellow openly ask for CFT
Mubin, what you think Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

share market is a gambling game or charity game?????????

8Dirty Game = JKH W23 Empty Re: Dirty Game = JKH W23 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:30 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Mubin Mustafa wrote:I have seen some similar gambling post..it is entirely wrong..Recently one fellow openly ask for CFT
Mubin, what you think Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

share market is a gambling game or charity game?????????

Share market is neither of them.

9Dirty Game = JKH W23 Empty Re: Dirty Game = JKH W23 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:56 pm

gayanath1983

gayanath1983
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
warrants are too risky at this moment. new members, dont belive promoters. selling pressure still not over

10Dirty Game = JKH W23 Empty Re: Dirty Game = JKH W23 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:19 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@gayanath1983 wrote:They are targeting for innocent traders. stay away from this

When you enter this game of stock market some one will win.............. some will loose...... Can not use the word innocent Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Ruwan you are pretty wrong here. Some one will win some one will lose happnes in gambling only. In stock market you need to do better investments which will make everyone winners.

I can give a nice example from my analysis of LITE. There are firm evidence in that thread. Please serch Laxapana Batteries in the forum and you will get that thread.

I invited investors to invest when the price was at 8/-. The with the market crash for CGT scenario I remember it came down to 6/- as well. So some people who think that in stock markets some will lose and some will win thought now the investors who bought the stock at 8/- have lost. But they forgot that this is a value ground and asset value will come up eventually. hen look where LITE is now. So in summary people who invested in LITE have won not some but all. Even in future the investors will win.

So in conclusion is if you play casino in stock markets then win and lose is the case. But if you do investments all are winners sooner or later. There should not be any looser.

Think it is enough of explanation.

Thanks
"But if you do investments all are winners sooner or later."


So if we all are winners I do not have to say anything about JKH.W0023, But why people mad and hate JKH.W0023 this much??????????? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

11Dirty Game = JKH W23 Empty Re: Dirty Game = JKH W23 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:38 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator
ruwan simple answer is JKH W was traded and manipulated beyond investment case. Artificially pulled up and pushed down. If not how this can trade 5 rupees at 10.00am and then by 11am 7 rupees and by 1.00pm 4 rupees. Total trading for that day is 20 mn. Can this happen to any of the investment grade instruments. Why people hate must be JKH W has erode lot ow wealth than create. Meaning there were 1 winner at the expense of 10 loosers. I have summarise the entire picture to the fullest of my ability.
Thanks

12Dirty Game = JKH W23 Empty Re: Dirty Game = JKH W23 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:57 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:ruwan simple answer is JKH W was traded and manipulated beyond investment case. Artificially pulled up and pushed down. If not how this can trade 5 rupees at 10.00am and then by 11am 7 rupees and by 1.00pm 4 rupees. Total trading for that day is 20 mn. Can this happen to any of the investment grade instruments. Why people hate must be JKH W has erode lot ow wealth than create. Meaning there were 1 winner at the expense of 10 loosers. I have summarise the entire picture to the fullest of my ability.
Thanks
I got the picture Champ............

if you are playing of course it's a game. Most of the people criticized JKH.W0023 because, they could not play any more as they like.......

But we both know if you invest in JKH.W0023 and gone for conversion after November dividend announcement, every one can win............. lol! lol! lol! lol!
JKH.N might reach 200/= +++

13Dirty Game = JKH W23 Empty Re: Dirty Game = JKH W23 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:19 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha
Moderator
Moderator
Please note, you could buy the warrant, 100,000 @ 2.10 that is 210,000/= only, but if you go for conversion you need another 149.29 X 100,000 =14,929,000/= ordinary person can’t afford to pay this, if you barrow to pay from bank, it will add the interest cost also, in addition to this another quantity of not more than 57,464,155 will be flooded to the market after the conversion. Past experience from JKHW00022 it will come down below 132, if everything going on track  

14Dirty Game = JKH W23 Empty Re: Dirty Game = JKH W23 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:23 pm

gayanath1983

gayanath1983
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
if you have lot of money to convert JKH, then invest to TJL

15Dirty Game = JKH W23 Empty Re: Dirty Game = JKH W23 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:29 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator
@ruwan326 wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:ruwan simple answer is JKH W was traded and manipulated beyond investment case. Artificially pulled up and pushed down. If not how this can trade 5 rupees at 10.00am and then by 11am 7 rupees and by 1.00pm 4 rupees. Total trading for that day is 20 mn. Can this happen to any of the investment grade instruments. Why people hate must be JKH W has erode lot ow wealth than create. Meaning there were 1 winner at the expense of 10 loosers. I have summarise the entire picture to the fullest of my ability.
Thanks
I got the picture Champ............

if you are playing of course it's a game. Most of the people criticized JKH.W0023 because, they could not play any more as they like.......

But we both know if you invest in JKH.W0023 and gone for conversion after November dividend announcement, every one can win............. lol! lol! lol! lol!
JKH.N might reach 200/= +++
99% of people trading on JKH.W are not intending to convert. Thats where the issue is. Only strategis investors buy/hold warrent with a long term view.

16Dirty Game = JKH W23 Empty Re: Dirty Game = JKH W23 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:32 pm

gayanath1983

gayanath1983
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:ruwan simple answer is JKH W was traded and manipulated beyond investment case. Artificially pulled up and pushed down. If not how this can trade 5 rupees at 10.00am and then by 11am 7 rupees and by 1.00pm 4 rupees. Total trading for that day is 20 mn. Can this happen to any of the investment grade instruments. Why people hate must be JKH W has erode lot ow wealth than create. Meaning there were 1 winner at the expense of 10 loosers. I have summarise the entire picture to the fullest of my ability.
Thanks
I got the picture Champ............

if you are playing of course it's a game. Most of the people criticized JKH.W0023 because, they could not play any more as they like.......

But we both know if you invest in JKH.W0023 and gone for conversion after November dividend announcement, every one can win............. lol! lol! lol! lol!
JKH.N might reach 200/= +++
99% of people trading on JKH.W are not intending to convert. Thats where the issue is. Only strategis investors buy/hold warrent with a long term view.
 
yes EC....

17Dirty Game = JKH W23 Empty Last time on Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:21 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@gayanath1983 wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:ruwan simple answer is JKH W was traded and manipulated beyond investment case. Artificially pulled up and pushed down. If not how this can trade 5 rupees at 10.00am and then by 11am 7 rupees and by 1.00pm 4 rupees. Total trading for that day is 20 mn. Can this happen to any of the investment grade instruments. Why people hate must be JKH W has erode lot ow wealth than create. Meaning there were 1 winner at the expense of 10 loosers. I have summarise the entire picture to the fullest of my ability.
Thanks
I got the picture Champ............

if you are playing of course it's a game. Most of the people criticized JKH.W0023 because, they could not play any more as they like.......

But we both know if you invest in JKH.W0023 and gone for conversion after November dividend announcement, every one can win............. lol! lol! lol! lol!
JKH.N might reach 200/= +++
99% of people trading on JKH.W are not intending to convert. Thats where the issue is. Only strategis investors buy/hold warrent with a long term view.
 
yes EC....
well, JKH.W0022...........
49 254 092 (W.0022) shares successfully converted out of 50 281 136

only 1 million(10 27 044)  did not converted and probably people did not knew about w.shares

Are you sure  99% did not have interest to convert last year?? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


This time, JKH.W0023.......

50 281 136 became 57 464 155 after split and

18Dirty Game = JKH W23 Empty Re: Dirty Game = JKH W23 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:55 am

gayanath1983

gayanath1983
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
dirty game

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum