Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post
Market Place

Add an ad

View all ads

Latest topics

» BFN BFN BFN ගොන් කම අත ඇරල ටික කාලයක් අල්ලන් හිටියනම් ඔක්කොමලා ගොඩ BFN BFN BUY AND HOLD -
by karuna2 Today at 10:41 am

» Market will test 4700
by Promoney Today at 10:38 am

» lOFC definitely will hit 6/-
by Eugine Fernando Today at 10:24 am

» Will ACME touch the peak in this week.?
by sanjulanka Today at 9:46 am

» SFIN.N will hit Rs 15.50 today
by Bakka1988 Today at 9:42 am

» NEXT RUN People's leasing and Finance WAIT AND WATCH ENJOY RIDE..
by karuna2 Today at 1:07 am

» SFIN.N will be the next bull run
by Bakka1988 Yesterday at 4:33 pm

» Why AAIC Should trade above RS.50/-
by Teller Yesterday at 12:33 pm

» RCL.N0000 - Trading at a discounted prcice.
by ddrperera Yesterday at 11:51 am

» CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE
by Yahapalanaya Yesterday at 10:37 am

» Next super star SINGER FINANCE..
by samansilva Yesterday at 9:49 am

» LOFC -XR big transaction
by Promoney Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:03 am

» LLUB Pattern reversed. Good buy @60, target +20%
by KOLAA Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:32 am

» Momentum will begin after 5400
by prabath Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:12 am

» WATA future looks good
by Teller Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:36 am

» Look APLA its trending to 98LKR
by Teller Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:34 am

» RICH is not bad @ 9/-
by Teller Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:33 am

» Sri Lanka Dialog Axiata net profits up 21-pct in June quarter
by bhanu Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:17 pm

» AEL lovers good news..Rusi again back on the track to AEL....
by Winner123 Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:32 pm

» Look PAP Amazing company
by Teller Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:03 am

» NEXT GEM.. HNB Non voting (HNB X)..
by samansilva Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:20 pm

» LIOC upward curve
by samansilva Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:17 pm

» TKYO.X0000 will it move furthur?
by samansilva Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:07 pm

» IDL IDL IDL
by samansilva Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:15 am

» No Confidance motion against the Government was defeted by 119 and 92 against. 13 Absent
by Capton KIng Cool Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:28 am

» Contact us for your bank instruments such as SBLC/BG/LC/MTN 100% Protected
by summitplc Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:04 pm

» Contact us for your bank instruments such as SBLC/BG/LC/MTN 100% Protected
by summitplc Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:00 pm

» PAN ASIA POWER
by Nuwan Samarawickrama Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:58 pm

» Today JVP's No confidance motation in the Parliment is Very cruicial .WHY?
by Yahapalanaya Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:33 pm

» Sri Lanka’s Royal Ceramics group expands contract manufacture in India
by shameen Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:53 am

» CIND , 10% guaranteed return
by Teller Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:45 am

» BUY AEL Few crossings on the way..
by rukshan1234 Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:51 pm

» Unisyst Engineering Known as(Alufab) have annouced a right issue
by Capton KIng Cool Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:43 pm

» what is the future of KHL (JOHN KEELES HOTELS)
by shameen Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:48 pm

» 10 Deadly Trading Mistakes!
by ipo Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:15 am

» AIA Insurance Payment Method @ 2500/= per share
by Capton KIng Cool Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:16 am

» KUDOS TO PRESIDENT FOR REINTRODUCING CAPITAL PUNISHMENT
by ipo Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:17 pm

» AIA INSURANCE DE-LISTING (CTCE)
by ipo Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:12 pm

» Regarst to 8 FINANCE Copmany's to be closed But no body knows excatly but avoid SFL,and MFL
by samaritan Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:01 pm

» http://www.ft.lk/front-page/Biz-confidence-rebounds/44-681514
by nuwanmja Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:02 pm

» Sri Lanka Shares Surge As Gov't Flags Projects & Rupee Steady
by samaritan Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:33 pm

» Tommorow's winning encounters
by Cma Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:57 pm

» Buy GHLL.N0000 Galadhari Hotels
by Teller Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:47 am


You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » POLL- Who is the winner of upcoming US presidential Election 2016

POLL- Who is the winner of upcoming US presidential Election 2016

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

POLL- Who is the winner of upcoming US presidential Election 2016

POLL- Who is the winner of upcoming US presidential Election 2016 Vote_lcap52%POLL- Who is the winner of upcoming US presidential Election 2016 Vote_rcap 52% [ 72 ]
POLL- Who is the winner of upcoming US presidential Election 2016 Vote_lcap48%POLL- Who is the winner of upcoming US presidential Election 2016 Vote_rcap 48% [ 66 ]
Total Votes : 138

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Brinthan

Brinthan
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
HILLARY CLINTON VS DONALD TRUMP

VOTING WILL END ON NOV 6

Brinthan

Brinthan
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Only 26 votes..It is not enough...I know we don't have a chance to vote in US election...But this poll is to anslyse what our forum members wish and what srilankans are expect..

Because this election is not a one country election.This results may change entire world..So please contibute with ur votes...

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator
According to CIA it should be HC winning the race.

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha
Moderator
Moderator
Pentagon wants Hillary Clinton as their puppet but Russian military advisers want Donald Trump for his foolish ideology and doing their maximum to secretly influence the US election.  

Bullrunner7

Bullrunner7
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
It's going to be HC
But DT has a chance !

Brinthan

Brinthan
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Keep voting guys 40 votes not enough....

Brinthan

Brinthan
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Keep voting guys 43 votes now..

Brinthan

Brinthan
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Imporved as 48 votes...Another 30 days more...

Brinthan

Brinthan
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Latest News...

Poll from ABC News & Washington times

Result - HC 45% winning chance
              DR  46% winning chance

One week more to the election keep ur voting guys ...

Bullrunner7

Bullrunner7
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
MSN shows HC is in the lead by more than 5%.
Not sure about ABC though

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
trump all the way

kalu_mahaththaya


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
NO ONE CAN STOP IT...DONALD TROUMPH IS THE WINNER...HOWEVER IT WILL LEAD THE WORLD TO WORLD WAR 3.......

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
ranfedi akulan yanawada methana wikara danne nathuwa.meka baiyek nathnam thawa shres ganna one ekek.thawa ekek ee asse wimalege c news article dala promote karanawa.owa kiyapalla shares ganna suddanta.hamadama inflow.

kalu_mahaththaya


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
nimantha80 oyaa gena mata dukayi..kamak nehe ohoma karagena yanna...oyaa man hithanne eeye pereda thamayi mekata set welaa thiyenne...thaama oyaa " MARKET FEE" eka gewala nehe mage hithe...eka handa digatama ohoma hithaagena weda karanna...

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator
@kalu_mahaththaya wrote:nimantha80 oyaa gena mata dukayi..kamak nehe ohoma karagena yanna...oyaa man hithanne eeye pereda thamayi mekata set welaa thiyenne...thaama oyaa " MARKET FEE" eka gewala nehe mage hithe...eka handa digatama ohoma hithaagena weda karanna...

 You are correct as these fellows are idiots to buy stocks now. Blood is everywhere and we should stay inside our houses otherwise we will be caught by the police of uncertainty.

SharkTank

SharkTank
Stock Trader
HC seems to be backed up by a lot of powerful people so
its most probably her that's winning the election
although I would like DT to win.

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:
@kalu_mahaththaya wrote:nimantha80 oyaa gena mata dukayi..kamak nehe ohoma karagena yanna...oyaa man hithanne eeye pereda thamayi mekata set welaa thiyenne...thaama oyaa " MARKET FEE" eka gewala nehe mage hithe...eka handa digatama ohoma hithaagena weda karanna...

 You are correct as these fellows are idiots to buy stocks now. Blood is everywhere and we should stay inside our houses otherwise we will be caught by the police of uncertainty.
onna equity champge wada.index 6430 meya mehema kiuwa dan ithin pacha wenawa.ai 6400 enne naa.hikss
market up now.

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
darrenadamn kalu_mahahthaya aluthen apu ch... kollo

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator
@nimantha80 wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:
@kalu_mahaththaya wrote:nimantha80 oyaa gena mata dukayi..kamak nehe ohoma karagena yanna...oyaa man hithanne eeye pereda thamayi mekata set welaa thiyenne...thaama oyaa " MARKET FEE" eka gewala nehe mage hithe...eka handa digatama ohoma hithaagena weda karanna...

 You are correct as these fellows are idiots to buy stocks now. Blood is everywhere and we should stay inside our houses otherwise we will be caught by the police of uncertainty.
onna equity champge wada.index 6430 meya mehema kiuwa dan ithin pacha wenawa.ai 6400 enne naa.hikss
market up now.

According to kalu and most others who worried about government and the macro economic factors, we should not buy stocks now. Even if the current market PE is just above 13x or the ASPI still lagging behind the all time highs recorded for almost six years or even corporate earnings grow at a compounded rate of 15% we should not buy stocks because the market is so risky Then the index might even come to 4000 levels. That is how 99% of our investors see. But what will the other 1% think? There is the famous saying that when there is blood on the street somebody has to go to the jail. In CSE we saw lot of blood (meaning losses) and now who will go to the jail. Think and act.

Shares are always risky and that's why we call them risky assets. If you can't take the risk then you should not be here , simple as that. So this is for those who are still waiting for a direction to buy stocks and for those who sold the stocks at huge losses stressing macro economic uncertainties. I would say neither of you still not identified what is a stock market is.

I'll sum up saying it was the investors bought stocks under utter uncertain environment emerged finally as winners. There are plenty of examples. You can refer the world stock markets under the great depression and thereafter or world stock markets under Asian financial crisis and thereafter or world stock markets under American bailout scenario and thereafter. Or else you can refer Sri Lanka stock market before the peace agreement and thereafter or within the war period of 2006-2009 and thereafter. It has been a proven fact that the people are not fear to see blood have always been the winners in stock market. So its up to you to decide whether you are a real doctor or a fear patient.

Thanks

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
anyway EC told that just remember.I'll update this in near future when will be booming.

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator
What you were referring to one of my hilarious statement. We should have some level of fun in this blood spreading environment. Razz  Seeing blood everyday is not good for the health as well (mental)

Brinthan

Brinthan
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:
@kalu_mahaththaya wrote:nimantha80 oyaa gena mata dukayi..kamak nehe ohoma karagena yanna...oyaa man hithanne eeye pereda thamayi mekata set welaa thiyenne...thaama oyaa " MARKET FEE" eka gewala nehe mage hithe...eka handa digatama ohoma hithaagena weda karanna...

 You are correct as these fellows are idiots to buy stocks now. Blood is everywhere and we should stay inside our houses otherwise we will be caught by the police of uncertainty.
onna equity champge wada.index 6430 meya mehema kiuwa dan ithin pacha wenawa.ai 6400 enne naa.hikss
market up now.

According to kalu and most others who worried about government and the macro economic factors, we should not buy stocks now. Even if the current market PE is just above 13x or the ASPI still lagging behind the all time highs recorded for almost six years or even corporate earnings grow at a compounded rate of 15% we should not buy stocks because the market is so risky Then the index might even come to 4000 levels. That is how 99% of our investors see. But what will the other 1% think? There is the famous saying that when there is blood on the street somebody has to go to the jail. In CSE we saw lot of blood (meaning losses) and now who will go to the jail. Think and act.

Shares are always risky and that's why we call them risky assets. If you can't take the risk then you should not be here , simple as that. So this is for those who are still waiting for a direction to buy stocks and for those who sold the stocks at huge losses stressing macro economic uncertainties. I would say neither of you still not identified what is a stock market is.

I'll sum up saying it was the investors bought stocks under utter uncertain environment emerged finally as winners. There are plenty of examples. You can refer the world stock markets under the great depression and thereafter or world stock markets under Asian financial crisis and thereafter or world stock markets under American bailout scenario and thereafter. Or else you can refer Sri Lanka stock market before the peace agreement and thereafter or within the war period of 2006-2009 and thereafter. It has been a proven fact that the people are not fear to see blood have always been the winners in stock market. So its up to you to decide whether you are a real doctor or a fear patient.

Thanks
EC Sir What is ur advice for retail investors like us..If u expect big blood coming in near future...Can i sale my assets and can i quite temporarily from stock market and turn the funds to Fds...

Bullrunner7

Bullrunner7
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Yes should we Temporarily exit from the market and carry on later ?

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
The Central Bank is projecting Sri Lanka’s economy to grow at 6% in 2017


then they has to keep interest rates around 9-10% per one year bill.

GSP+ expect first half of the year. 

so far company profits up.  direction is very clear. after budget all political and other problems will solve...


will see......

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Chinese monkey "GEDA" predicts Donald Trump will win presidential election.
http://globalnews.ca/news/3048858/chinese-monkey-predicts-donald-trump-will-win-presidential-election/

Brinthan

Brinthan
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Today Night I will announce the official results and u have another hours to vote keep voting guys....

Two days more for actual election.... Very Happy

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Brinthan wrote:Today Night I will announce the official results and u have another hours to vote keep voting guys....

Two days more for actual election.... :D
I don't want to vote b'cos in my opinion both are dead losses and uncouth. My sympathy to the people of US.

Brinthan

Brinthan
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Now i close the voting.....No need to vote hereafter ...Thanx those who support this voting and express themselves..

Official Results
DR - 50% chance
HC - 50% chance


Total votes- 123 votes
DR -  61 votes
HC -  62 votes

Both have equal chances to win according to this forum ...
And HC lead by one vote then DR according to the votes..

Cheers...Advance wishes to DR & HC....Good luck..

kalu_mahaththaya


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@kalu_mahaththaya wrote:NO ONE CAN STOP IT...DONALD TROUMPH IS THE WINNER...HOWEVER IT WILL LEAD THE WORLD TO WORLD WAR 3.......
I THINK MY PREDICTION IS CLOSING TO WIN...BUT I DON'T KNOW THE FUTURE OF THE WORLD AFTER THIS...I'M HAPPY TO SEE MY PREDICTION BECOME REALITY...BUT WHO KNOWS THE FUTURE...?

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator
@kalu_mahaththaya wrote:
@kalu_mahaththaya wrote:NO ONE CAN STOP IT...DONALD TROUMPH IS THE WINNER...HOWEVER IT WILL LEAD THE WORLD TO WORLD WAR 3.......
I THINK MY PREDICTION IS CLOSING TO WIN...BUT I DON'T KNOW THE FUTURE OF THE WORLD AFTER THIS...I'M HAPPY TO SEE MY PREDICTION BECOME REALITY...BUT WHO KNOWS THE FUTURE...?

Your prediction of election is fine. But my question is how you predict a world war with Trump being the US president. I didn't heard or read any statement from Trump during his election campaign saying US should prepare to a war with any party.

kalu_mahaththaya


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
YES..IT IS.. BUT IF HE REALLY TRIES BUILD A WALL ACROSS THE BORDER OF MEXICO...? (IT MAY JUST A QUATE) THAT'S NOT THE CASE..THE WAY HE THINKS...HIS IDEOLOGY REPRESENTS THE KOO CLUX CLAN OF U.S...PURE WHITE AMERICAN POLICY....HOWEVER PEOPLE CAN CHANGE...

kalu_mahaththaya


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@EquityChamp wrote:
@kalu_mahaththaya wrote:
@kalu_mahaththaya wrote:NO ONE CAN STOP IT...DONALD TROUMPH IS THE WINNER...HOWEVER IT WILL LEAD THE WORLD TO WORLD WAR 3.......
I THINK MY PREDICTION IS CLOSING TO WIN...BUT I DON'T KNOW THE FUTURE OF THE WORLD AFTER THIS...I'M HAPPY TO SEE MY PREDICTION BECOME REALITY...BUT WHO KNOWS THE FUTURE...?

Your prediction of election is fine. But my question is how you predict a world war with Trump being the US president. I didn't heard or read any statement from Trump during his election campaign saying US should prepare to a war with any party.
By Michael O'Boyle
MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Mexico's central bank is seen raising its key interest rate by at least 75 basis points on Wednesday if U.S. Republican candidate Donald Trump wins the U.S. election to become the country's next president, three economists said.
Trump, who has threatened to rip up the North American Free Trade Agreement and build a wall between Mexico and the U.S. border, was leading the vote against Democratic rival Hillary Clinton, according to media projections.
Trump's lead pushed the peso to a record low, falling around 13 percent and breaking the 20 pesos-per-dollar barrier in its biggest fall since the 1994 Tequila Crisis.
Three economists told Reuters they expected the Banco de Mexico to raise its benchmark interest rate by between 75 and 150 basis points in an extraordinary meeting on Wednesday if Trump wins. One of them said the bank could opt for a swap with the U.S. Federal Reserve depending how the peso evolves.
"It is going to be quite difficult to navigate through this," said Carlos Serrano, an economist at Bancomer in Mexico City. He said the central bank needed to act swiftly.
Serrano thought an emergency hike of at least 100 basis points was needed to help calm markets. If foreign investors start to dump peso-denominated bonds in a stampede for the exits, the central bank could hike again, he said.
Mexico's peso had already been one of the worst performing major currencies this year and the central bank has hiked interest rates three times this year in a bid to support the currency and keep its weakness from driving up inflation.
The bank last moved in September, when it raised its benchmark rate 50 basis points to 4.75 percent, its highest level since the crisis year of 2009, when the Mexican economy was mired in the global economic crisis.
Interest rate increases and interventions in the market have been Mexico's main tools to support the peso, which is down around 18 percent so far this year.
The bank was next scheduled to meet to discuss rates on November 17.
The central bank usually only changes its benchmark rate at scheduled policy meetings. In February, it acted without announcing it was having a meeting after a deep peso slump.
Gabriel Casillas, an economist at Banorte, said the peso could suffer for months as the market tries to figure out what Trump could do in office.
    "The worst part will be when we know the results and before the inauguration. Because of the uncertainty of what Trump could do, consumers will postpone purchases, companies will postpone investments," Casillas said.
    Casillas thinks a Trump victory could shave up to 0.3 percentage points off Mexico's gross domestic product this year. But things could look up once Trump is in office and he finds it harder than expected to unwind free trade with Mexico.

    "I don't think Trump will do a lot of the things he said he will do," he said.

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator
Trump will look to build the US economy rather than putting hand to other problems. If that is not done the US economy will be in a flux within the next 4 years.

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Markets in Turmoil...

World Markets

Asian markets finished broadly lower on Tuesday with shares in Japan leading the region. The Nikkei 225 is down 5.36% while Hong Kong's Hang Seng is off 1.95% and China's Shanghai Composite is lower by 0.62%.

Asian Indexes

[th] [/th][th]Index[/th][th]Country[/th][th]Change[/th][th]% Change[/th][th]Level[/th][th]Last Update[/th]
POLL- Who is the winner of upcoming US presidential Election 2016 MarketClosed Australia ASX All OrdinariesAustralia-103.90-1.94%5,238.3012:11am ET
POLL- Who is the winner of upcoming US presidential Election 2016 MarketClosed Shanghai SE Composite IndexChina-19.52-0.62%3,128.372:29am ET
POLL- Who is the winner of upcoming US presidential Election 2016 MarketClosed Hang SengHong Kong-446.67-1.95%22,462.804:08:34pm ET
POLL- Who is the winner of upcoming US presidential Election 2016 MarketOpen Mumbai SensexIndia-503.47-1.82%27,087.671:38:35pm ET
POLL- Who is the winner of upcoming US presidential Election 2016 MarketClosed Nikkei 225Japan-919.84-5.36%16,251.541:15am ET
POLL- Who is the winner of upcoming US presidential Election 2016 MarketClosed Taiwan TSEC 50 IndexTaiwan-274.23-2.98%8,943.2012:33am ET
POLL- Who is the winner of upcoming US presidential Election 2016 MarketOpenClosedKey


http://money.cnn.com/data/world_markets/asia/

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Ahh ranfedi loka yudde mokoo.

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@nimantha80 wrote:Ahh ranfedi loka yudde mokoo.

My friend.. Loka yudde witharak neme mekath ekka ekatama tama risk eka gana kiwwe. Dan trump aapu nisa yuddayak athi weeeme awadaanama adui... ee unath conflict eka ehemama thiyenwa..

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:Ahh ranfedi loka yudde mokoo.

My friend.. Loka yudde witharak neme mekath ekka ekatama tama risk eka gana kiwwe. Dan trump aapu nisa yuddayak athi weeeme awadaanama adui... ee unath conflict eka ehemama thiyenwa..
kohomada russia ekka set wela ISIS unta neladdi

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator
@ranferdi wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:Ahh ranfedi loka yudde mokoo.

My friend.. Loka yudde witharak neme mekath ekka ekatama tama risk eka gana kiwwe. Dan trump aapu nisa yuddayak athi weeeme awadaanama adui... ee unath conflict eka ehemama thiyenwa..

Ape kalu mahaththaya kiyanawa thappe badina hinda loka yudde enawalu Question

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:Ahh ranfedi loka yudde mokoo.

My friend.. Loka yudde witharak neme mekath ekka ekatama tama risk eka gana kiwwe. Dan trump aapu nisa yuddayak athi weeeme awadaanama adui... ee unath conflict eka ehemama thiyenwa..

Ape kalu mahaththaya kiyanawa thappe badina hinda loka yudde enawalu Question

I dont know what you guys think.. I read some news and was aware that there is US Elections, And some conflict situation in US Russia relations top on that Sri Lankan budget by favorite trouble budget RK.

Seen all these risks I sold my porfolio about 80% keeping only 20%.,

What do you think.. markets are coming down as of now,, will go further down.. So I am correct and I wanted you to aware of the situ that is why I posted everything..

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum