FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Equity Win Today at 2:17 pm

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Today at 7:42 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Yesterday at 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by blindhog Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:44 am

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

» KEGALLE PLANTATIONS PLC (KGAL.N0000)
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:04 pm

» ARPICO INSURANCE PLC - Reports LKR 625mn loss for the FY2023
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:58 pm

» EXTERMINATORS PLC (EXT.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:59 am

» ALLIANCE FINANCE COMPANY PLC (ALLI.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:29 am

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by Anushka Perz Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:50 pm

» PINS (People's Insurance) will be another UAL
by sakuni Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:22 pm

» A New Record Price for One Tonne of Cocoa on the International Market
by ResearchMan Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:03 pm

» Access Engineering awarded two more contract packages at Colombo Port
by samansilva Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:05 pm

» FMCG Sector LMF, MEL and DIST
by buwr Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:35 am

» CEYLON GUARDIAN INVESTMENT TRUST PLC (GUAR)
by soileconomy Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:00 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS

+7
fortuneteller
Eugine Fernando
niru
Ran49
gfte
hanuma
ruwan326
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Empty WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:11 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

3 000 000 Rights in the market
6 739 000 buyers
Yet 34 000 willing to sell under Rs20/=

Sri lankans ...Great nation.............. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

2WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:27 am

hanuma

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

I also cant understand why people sell like this cheep price.

3WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:43 am

ruwan326

ruwan326

hanuma wrote:I also cant understand why people sell like this cheep price.
Simple Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

If you bought KZOO normal share by XR day for 1200/= you will get 60 Rights

Now if you sell 60 Rights @ 30 total gain would be 1800/=(rights)+ 700/=(Normal share) equals 2500/=

So [2500/= ]- [1200/= ]you get 1300/=Profit Laughing Laughing Laughing

That's how they calculate...
If you are wise you can hold till the end my fried santa santa santa santa
I can give a early x max gift to my wife next week rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer

Last edited by ruwan326 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total

4WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:44 am

gfte

gfte
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

no price band, enjoy

5WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:48 am

Ran49

Today this will touch RS100.00

6WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:19 am

gfte

gfte
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

i feel the wapo scenario here as well, so be patient until Friday.
since there are some more rights to hit to the market (late lodgers) tomorrow as well.
good luck

7WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:28 am

Ran49

Hitting RS50.00

8WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:51 am

niru

Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

gfte wrote:i feel the wapo scenario here as well, so be patient until Friday.
since there are some more rights to hit to the market (late lodgers) tomorrow as well.
good luck

More people deposit the price will drop as whoever buy KZOO right has to pay 520/- per right to convert.

ruwan326

ruwan326

Loss Per Share : 31.03.17 - (168Rs)
Net Asset per Share reduced from 369 to 191.

Rights were issued and to be subscribed 60 to 1 @520per share (Rights trading @46 as I write)

50.000 original shares + 3Mil shares from Rights Issue to be subdivided 1 in to 100.

those who buy Rights will be paying a premium +520 in order to avail the rights.

meaning say you pay 45Rs then need to pay 520 additional.

can we do a valuation on a company that's thus far made losses... what action taken by the new management to educate the general shareholder on this. do they have free cash flow valuation on the expected return....... I don't see anything towards that rather a newspaper statement as to how they are going to invest the money generated from the rights issue.

what would be the dividend policy !

will they raise more funds from additional rights issues to complete their proposed hotel investments for which they are seeking a foreign party in case they fail.

many questions must be asked or answered ......

I think we should educate the pros and cons..... is it worth buying RIGHTS or to wait post rights and couple of quarters into KZOO and see its net earnings.

looking forward to a healthy discussion.....

in my opinion : yes RENU is a known group, but before I invest money with them... they must prove me its worth to pay 520rs per rights/52rs and split into 100 would derive 5.20

haven't we come across shares that come to 5.20 could trade further down and as low as 1Rs.....

therefore I would recommend a wait and watch approach, incase you are looking to go the distance with KZOO(tHANKS sHARK Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy )

10WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:33 pm

Ran49

Again warming warming.....

11WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:55 pm

Ran49

Heating again.....

12WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:01 pm

Ran49

What will be the tomorrow starting price.......

13WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:11 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326

Current equity value of the company is just Rs. 9.5 Mn. The new capital infusion is going to be Rs. 1, 560 mn. This brings totally a different picture.

When considering (a) the cash per share of the company after the rights issue and (b) the business the company is going to enter with the raised fund, the current rights price is very attractive.

Would say the current rights price gives an opportunity to buy shares at a price that will be more or less equal to the N/A value of the company, post RI.

Now we need to see the PBV ratio of companies that are into the business KZOO is going to enter - trading/holding investment instruments(Thanks Value Very Happy Very Happy )

14WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:15 pm

gfte

gfte
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Small summary of the day

Initial stage trading from 11/- up to 54/-
11 to 20 = 40519 shares
20 to 40 = 53740 shares  ( 11 to 40 total = 94259)   
40 to 54 = 14096 shares 

after that there were 264, 690 shares traded above 40/-  
(possible of 75000 share were re traded from 94259 share collected below 30/- ) so that at least over 180,000 shares were collected above 40/- today.

The total rights in the market (apart from top 20 SH) is around 480000
some rights holder may not sell until the correct moment. 
(say around 120000 rights ) 
if my guess is correct 300000 rights will not for sale until the expected price)

if the right price move around 80/- or above by tomorrow with above 200000 qty then ,  Question Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes for next 3 market days.

The latter part is my wild guess only.

15WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:55 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326

gfte wrote:Small summary of the day

Initial stage trading from 11/- up to 54/-
11 to 20 = 40519 shares
20 to 40 = 53740 shares  ( 11 to 40 total = 94259)   
40 to 54 = 14096 shares 

after that there were 264, 690 shares traded above 40/-  
(possible of 75000 share were re traded from 94259 share collected below 30/- ) so that at least over 180,000 shares were collected above 40/- today.

The total rights in the market (apart from top 20 SH) is around 480000
some rights holder may not sell until the correct moment. 
(say around 120000 rights ) 
if my guess is correct 300000 rights will not for sale until the expected price)

if the right price move around 80/- or above by tomorrow with above 200000 qty then ,  Question Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes for next 3 market days.

The latter part is my wild guess only.
Why you target Friday? Till 20th it can run????

16WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:48 pm

gfte

gfte
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

@ ruwan, Yes it can go until 20th June,
As you point out in other forum ( Ruwan999 must be you - sorry if not),
there are considerable amount of rights still to be listed in the market by tomorrow, (since, one of my friend from Ampara district told me that his rights were not listed today).
 so I guess, due to the postal problem, the right papers away from Colombo may not listed today, and it may listed on tomorrow, and day after tomorrow).

In that scenario, we must watch carefully the rights price and the volume on tomorrow to get a clear picture.

That's why I bounded my self until Friday. if all is well, then no problem, I am also happy to trade until 2.30pm on 20th June.
  Good luck

17WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:08 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326

gfte wrote:@ ruwan, Yes it can go until 20th June,
there are considerable amount of rights still to be listed in the market by tomorrow, (since, one of my friend from Ampara district told me that his rights were not listed today).
 so I guess, due to the postal problem, the right papers away from Colombo may not listed today, and it may listed on tomorrow, and day after tomorrow).

In that scenario, we must watch carefully the rights price and the volume on tomorrow to get a clear picture.

That's why I bounded my self until Friday. if all is well, then no problem, I am also happy to trade until 2.30pm on 20th June.
  Good luck
Can not talk about Ruwan 999 here Embarassed , got warning from NC+ not to share information anywhere and will not. Very Happy

well, It is not a good idea to go till 2:30pm on 20th Mad Mad Mad
1.Power cut
2.problems in the connection
3.system failures

Price band will be there for tomorrow ???
And my rights paper still didn't came and will collect it tomorrow from SSP systems office Very Happy

Hope to have early x-max gifts for wife
santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa

18WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:53 am

Eugine Fernando

ruwan326 wrote:

Good luck
Can not talk about Ruwan 999 here Embarassed , got warning from NC+ not to share information anywhere and will not. Very Happy

1.Power cut
3.system failures

And my rights paper still didn't came and will collect it tomorrow from SSP systems office Very Happy

STILL THE COLLECTION IS GOING ON, FIRE WORKS AFTER THAT Very Happy Very Happy

19WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:19 am

ruwan326

ruwan326

Eugine Fernando wrote:
ruwan326 wrote:

Good luck

1.Power cut
3.system failures

STILL THE COLLECTION IS GOING ON, FIRE WORKS AFTER THAT Very Happy Very Happy
TOMORROW i WILL HAND OVER THE RIGHT PAPERS.........
SO FRIDAY ONWARD FIREWORKS.............
EARLY CHRIS- MAX santa santa santa santa santa

WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Ba-large-white-firework-gif-pic

20WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:14 pm

gfte

gfte
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

13/06/2017  264690
14/07/2017  119419
total        =384109 share traded above 40/-

i think the players played well to collect around 40/-
another 100000 is available in the market (excluding Top 20 SH) 
so, as per my guess, there will be no share to be sold.

and i had put one order at 65/-, it was accepted, so i think there will be no price band at all
(41.7*1.25= 52.10 and  41.7*1.5=62.5) 

and There were 1284 KZOO.N000 shares traded around 700/-
i believe these 1284 were taken around 600/- and now disposed at 700 by retailers
so, that now only around 1000 in the market for trading( that 1000 not for sale until drama finished, some will not sell as they watch full drama), so  if you have Normal shares, then pray your god for good time.

As 520+40=560 these normal share will come to the market only by 05/07/2017. until then market players (not  top 20 SH)
have 5000-6000 shares to play if the play makers are behind these scenes at present.

then
just imagine, 
only 500 to 1000 normal share for trading ( time period 15 June  to 04 July)
Only 100000 rights available for trading (time period 15 June to 20 June) this will fly as price band is not there.
Dears, the above is just one scenario out of many possibilities. I may completely wrong with the above assumptions.

be careful &Take care, 
good luck

21WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Empty When will reach 185? Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:46 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326

gfte wrote:13/06/2017  264690
14/07/2017  119419
total        =384109 share traded above 40/-

i think the players played well to collect around 40/-
another 100000 is available in the market (excluding Top 20 SH) 
so, as per my guess, there will be no share to be sold.

and i had put one order at 65/-, it was accepted, so i think there will be no price band at all
(41.7*1.25= 52.10 and  41.7*1.5=62.5) 

and There were 1284 KZOO.N000 shares traded around 700/-
i believe these 1284 were taken around 600/- and now disposed at 700 by retailers
so, that now only around 1000 in the market for trading( that 1000 not for sale until drama finished, some will not sell as they watch full drama), so  if you have Normal shares, then pray your god for good time.

As 520+40=560 these normal share will come to the market only by 05/07/2017. until then market players (not  top 20 SH)
have 5000-6000 shares to play if the play makers are behind these scenes at present.

then
just imagine, 
only 500 to 1000 normal share for trading ( time period 15 June  to 04 July)
Only 100000 rights available for trading (time period 15 June to 20 June) this will fly as price band is not there.
Dears, the above is just one scenario out of many possibilities. I may completely wrong with the above assumptions.

be careful &Take care, 
good luck
15/06/2017  183798
16/06/2017  158522

i think the players played well to collect under 6/- Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
So you think still the game is on?????????

22WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:29 pm

fortuneteller

fortuneteller
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

I am looking for the uncle who predicted that that rights will trade @ Rs 185.00 and the uncle who bought at RS 6.00.Is it the same uncle?

I feel sorry for the uncles who bought at Rs 54.00.

Sri Lanka funny country! Another uncle told me today.

Two More days. Let me watch.

23WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:00 pm

gfte

gfte
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

yes ruwan, around 52000 shares below 10/- traded today. 
i think this is just retailers game now, some time the share price will go up on monday (trigaring a false alaram).
so, not get caught to the trap.
Even they may try to push the Normal share price on monday onwards.

there were plenty of time for the rights holders to sell there rights above 40/- who ever sold, happy now.

over 350000 were trade above 40, OMG, i think some big guns were sold there rights to the retailers and now collecting below 10.

24WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:17 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326

gfte wrote:yes ruwan, around 52000 shares below 10/- traded today. 
i think this is just retailers game now, some time the share price will go up on monday (trigaring a false alaram).
so, not get caught to the trap.
Even they may try to push the Normal share price on monday onwards.

there were plenty of time for the rights holders to sell there rights above 40/- who ever sold, happy now.

over 350000 were trade above 40, OMG, i think some big guns were sold there rights to the retailers and now collecting below 10.
Less than 500 000 Rights with retailers(469 400) and no chance of top holders selling. Still the collection going on. Very Happy

This week 834 784 traded with day traders.Anything is possible in CSE since no price band Very Happy

25WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:16 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326

fortuneteller wrote:I am looking for the uncle who predicted that that rights will trade @ Rs 185.00 and the uncle who bought at RS 6.00.Is it the same uncle?

I feel sorry for the uncles who bought at Rs 54.00.

Sri Lanka funny country! Another uncle told me today.

Two More days. Let me watch.
Wisdom 79 or Eugine Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Both of them good on prediction Basketball Basketball

CSE unpredictable affraid , started 54/ and went to 11/= and came back 40/= +No price band bom bom bom 2Days to go bounce bounce bounce bounce

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum