Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post
Market Place

Add an ad

View all ads

Latest topics

» AAIC - Profit over one billion!!!!!
by wisdom79 Today at 7:36 pm

» Positive News
by Promoney Today at 7:24 pm

» Bansei Royal Resorts BRR up 23%
by Invest-Wise Today at 4:52 pm

» BIL පුපුරා යාමට ආසන්නයි
by Winner123 Today at 4:30 pm

» Market again heading to 4800? :D
by Ahcha Today at 3:38 pm

» RAL....RAL, Renuka Agri
by nirowat Today at 3:33 pm

» Massive Fraud At AEL subsidiry
by ThilinaM Today at 2:30 pm

» Just About Prima Glass – GLAS
by KOLAA Today at 1:18 pm

» LOOKOUT FOR SIRA
by Eugine Fernando Today at 12:51 pm

» SEMB.N predictions
by 4Corners Today at 10:14 am

» FORUM POLITICIANS
by CITIZEN Today at 10:10 am

» After Advanced level what is
by lankaspeaker Today at 9:57 am

» LOTUS TOWER economy
by CITIZEN Today at 9:55 am

» PRESIDENT ELECTION
by Ahcha Today at 7:21 am

» GOOD SHARES TO BUY
by Teller Yesterday at 11:23 pm

» Why AAIC Should trade above RS.50/-
by wisdom79 Yesterday at 7:56 pm

» Stupid fucking UNP and ranils ass hole economics
by samaritan Yesterday at 7:14 pm

» KAPI (MDT Walkers PLc)
by samaritan Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Learn To Invest Yourself.
by Asoka Samarakone Yesterday at 5:56 pm

» DIVIDEND UPDATES Link
by Beta1 Yesterday at 3:12 pm

» lOFC definitely will hit 6/-
by Teller Yesterday at 1:04 am

» Renuka managemnt Treat SH as Trash
by Sanju121 Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:36 pm

» Blue Diamonds Voting & Non Voting
by Ahcha Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:35 am

» MULL trade up possibilities
by crs Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:22 pm

» MARA marai
by SECsux Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:22 pm

» SLTL REVALUATION OF ASSETS IS ON............
by Eng Krishantha Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:06 pm

» LIOC shares
by lakmal Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:47 pm

» JKH will touch 175 very soon
by Rare Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:10 am

» ඇවන්ගාඩ් අල්ලස් නඩුවෙන් ගෝඨාභය නිදහස්
by samansilva Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:25 am

» Invest AEL and TKYO return more than 30%...
by samaritan Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:15 pm

» Watch Out for MAL.X
by Cricketman Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:56 pm

» LOOKOUT FOR GLASS
by Sanju121 Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:02 pm

» NEXT RUN LDEV
by Sanju121 Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:28 pm

» BIL. N mandatory offer at Rs 6.80
by Equityinvestor Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:05 pm

» PAP vs RAL
by Teller Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:04 am

» RAL AND KZOO
by Ahcha Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:40 am

» Look PAP Amazing company
by reyaz Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:21 am

» RENUKA CAPITAL PLC KZOO.N0000@2.80
by ThilinaM Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:56 am

» PIRAMAL GLASS (GLAS)
by Sanju121 Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:45 am

» AEL CAPITAL TRUST 24.50?
by samaritan Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:39 am

» Kzoo vs onal
by fireshelter Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:56 pm

» Still you can Enter to CFVF.N0000 :
by Trader321 Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:55 pm

» Only equity stocks are discussed here!
by reyaz Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:36 pm


You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » PAN ASIA POWER

PAN ASIA POWER

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PAN ASIA POWER Empty PAN ASIA POWER on Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:26 am

Nuwan Samarawickrama


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Any one let me know about PAP ?  
Huge collection going on at 2.90

Is it good stock to invest ?

2PAN ASIA POWER Empty Re: PAN ASIA POWER on Wed May 02, 2018 1:02 pm

Nuwan Samarawickrama


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Nuwan Samarawickrama wrote:Any one let me know about PAP ?  
Huge collection going on at 2.90

Is it good stock to invest ?

3PAN ASIA POWER Empty Re: PAN ASIA POWER on Fri May 04, 2018 12:12 pm

dilshangac


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Nuwan Samarawickrama wrote:
@Nuwan Samarawickrama wrote:Any one let me know about PAP ?  
Huge collection going on at 2.90

Is it good stock to invest
Good time to enter. EPS also a good level. Profitable company. This will be a hit. Boom boom..!

4PAN ASIA POWER Empty Re: PAN ASIA POWER on Wed May 09, 2018 2:23 pm

Nuwan Samarawickrama


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Panasian Power commissions first solar power project on road to 12MW by 2019
May 7, 2018, 8:19 pm 

PAN ASIA POWER 1842499736panasian
Panasian Power PLC recently completed three rooftop solar power plants with a combined capacity of 1.2MW. The plants are located in Kolonna, Borelasgamuwa and Kohuwala with capacities of 300kW, 400kW and 500kW, respectively. This takes Panasian Power a step closer towards its goal of generating 12MW from solar by 2019. This is in keeping with the Ceylon Electricity Board’s (CEB) plan to Increase its renewable energy contribution dramatically in line with Sri Lanka’s commitment to the Paris agreement.

Panasian Power, which had previously been solely involved in hydropower, began exploring opportunities in solar in 2017 following the launch of the government’s "Soorya Bala Sangramaya" programme to enhance the renewable energy portfolio of the country. Under this programme Panasian pursued projects in the Net Plus scheme that allowed the company to sell all the electricity generated from the solar rooftop plants to the CEB.

The company has thus far invested over Rs. 200 million in solar and in addition to the three completed projects Panasian Power has four other solar projects in the pipeline in various stages of completion. The plants which are due to complete construction by September this year are located in Kelaniya, Mawathagama, Uhumeeya, and Homagama. Once on grid these plants will have a total capacity of 5.1MW constructed at a cost of Rs 550 million.

Commenting on Panasian’s bold steps into solar Pathmanatha Poddiwala, General Manager/Executive Director said, "We have looked at opportunities in solar for some time now and once the Ministry of Power and Renewable Energy launched their ‘Soorya Bala Sangramaya’ programme, as part of their plan to make Sri Lanka an energy self-sufficient nation by 2030, we decided the time was right to diversify into solar. We were able to build on our extensive knowledge of renewable energy and leverage existing partnerships to act quickly in this space. In addition, our strong financial position has allowed us to invest heavily in the latest technology, equipment and personnel needed to ensure the success of this venture."

Panasian Power, which was incorporated in 2002 owns and operates mini hydropower plants and supplies electricity directly to the Ceylon Electricity Board. In 2017 the company diversified into solar energy to meet its revised target of having an energy portfolio of 30MW by 2020.

http://www.island.lk/index.php?page_cat=article-details&page=article-details&code_title=184249

5PAN ASIA POWER Empty Re: PAN ASIA POWER on Fri May 11, 2018 9:56 am

dilshangac


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Nuwan Samarawickrama wrote:Panasian Power commissions first solar power project on road to 12MW by 2019
May 7, 2018, 8:19 pm 

PAN ASIA POWER 1842499736panasian
Panasian Power PLC recently completed three rooftop solar power plants with a combined capacity of 1.2MW. The plants are located in Kolonna, Borelasgamuwa and Kohuwala with capacities of 300kW, 400kW and 500kW, respectively. This takes Panasian Power a step closer towards its goal of generating 12MW from solar by 2019. This is in keeping with the Ceylon Electricity Board’s (CEB) plan to Increase its renewable energy contribution dramatically in line with Sri Lanka’s commitment to the Paris agreement.

Panasian Power, which had previously been solely involved in hydropower, began exploring opportunities in solar in 2017 following the launch of the government’s "Soorya Bala Sangramaya" programme to enhance the renewable energy portfolio of the country. Under this programme Panasian pursued projects in the Net Plus scheme that allowed the company to sell all the electricity generated from the solar rooftop plants to the CEB.

The company has thus far invested over Rs. 200 million in solar and in addition to the three completed projects Panasian Power has four other solar projects in the pipeline in various stages of completion. The plants which are due to complete construction by September this year are located in Kelaniya, Mawathagama, Uhumeeya, and Homagama. Once on grid these plants will have a total capacity of 5.1MW constructed at a cost of Rs 550 million.

Commenting on Panasian’s bold steps into solar Pathmanatha Poddiwala, General Manager/Executive Director said, "We have looked at opportunities in solar for some time now and once the Ministry of Power and Renewable Energy launched their ‘Soorya Bala Sangramaya’ programme, as part of their plan to make Sri Lanka an energy self-sufficient nation by 2030, we decided the time was right to diversify into solar. We were able to build on our extensive knowledge of renewable energy and leverage existing partnerships to act quickly in this space. In addition, our strong financial position has allowed us to invest heavily in the latest technology, equipment and personnel needed to ensure the success of this venture."

Panasian Power, which was incorporated in 2002 owns and operates mini hydropower plants and supplies electricity directly to the Ceylon Electricity Board. In 2017 the company diversified into solar energy to meet its revised target of having an energy portfolio of 30MW by 2020.

http://www.island.lk/index.php?page_cat=article-details&page=article-details&code_title=184249
PAP highly recommended share to enter these days. This will touch Rs 4.00/per share before September

6PAN ASIA POWER Empty Re: PAN ASIA POWER on Fri May 11, 2018 11:30 am

Nuwan Samarawickrama


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Yes. i've got around Rs.3/= cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

7PAN ASIA POWER Empty Re: PAN ASIA POWER on Tue May 15, 2018 9:54 am

dilshangac


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Nuwan Samarawickrama wrote:Yes. i've got around Rs.3/= cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
See what I told. it's climbing smoothly

8PAN ASIA POWER Empty Re: PAN ASIA POWER on Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:50 am

dilshangac


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@dilshangac wrote:
@Nuwan Samarawickrama wrote:Yes. i've got around Rs.3/= cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
See what I told. it's climbing smoothly
Check their Annual report which was released at last week. It is a hidden Gem, Look at the EPS levelPAN ASIA POWER Pap10t is a hidden Gem,

9PAN ASIA POWER Empty Re: PAN ASIA POWER on Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:44 pm

Nuwan Samarawickrama


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Expect to reach Rs.3.50 soon.

10PAN ASIA POWER Empty Re: PAN ASIA POWER on Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:05 am

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
Know the people know its value and potential . They are going to spend 1200 million rupees in Beliaththa,ampara areas for solar systems. Payback is very attractive.


_________________
Teller said is said..

11PAN ASIA POWER Empty Re: PAN ASIA POWER on Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:33 am

Nuwan Samarawickrama


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Nuwan Samarawickrama wrote:Expect to reach Rs.3.50 soon.

hip hip hurray  alien alien alien alien

12PAN ASIA POWER Empty Re: PAN ASIA POWER on Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:58 pm

Nuwan Samarawickrama


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Nuwan Samarawickrama wrote:
@Nuwan Samarawickrama wrote:Expect to reach Rs.3.50 soon.

hip hip hurray  alien alien alien alien

Guys ! any suggestion about PAP ?

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum