Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post
Market Place

Add an ad

View all ads

Latest topics

» LOTUS TOWER economy
by Teller Today at 4:41 pm

» AAIC - Profit over one billion!!!!!
by Teller Today at 4:16 pm

» Market again heading to 4800? :D
by Teller Today at 4:15 pm

» CFVF.N0000 -Deal to be happned on Next week?
by Teller Today at 4:12 pm

» RWSL can hit 3.10 LKR
by Teller Today at 4:06 pm

» Look PAP Amazing company
by Teller Today at 4:01 pm

» GOOD SHARES TO BUY
by Teller Today at 10:19 am

» BIL පුපුරා යාමට ආසන්නයි
by Equityinvestor Today at 9:43 am

» Massive Fraud At AEL subsidiry
by Beta1 Today at 8:23 am

» AEL Target price Rs 24
by rukshan1234 Yesterday at 11:35 pm

» TKYO X Target prce Rs.32.50
by rukshan1234 Yesterday at 11:31 pm

» Positive News
by Promoney Yesterday at 7:24 pm

» Bansei Royal Resorts BRR up 23%
by Invest-Wise Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» RAL....RAL, Renuka Agri
by nirowat Yesterday at 3:33 pm

» Just About Prima Glass – GLAS
by KOLAA Yesterday at 1:18 pm

» LOOKOUT FOR SIRA
by Eugine Fernando Yesterday at 12:51 pm

» SEMB.N predictions
by 4Corners Yesterday at 10:14 am

» FORUM POLITICIANS
by CITIZEN Yesterday at 10:10 am

» After Advanced level what is
by lankaspeaker Yesterday at 9:57 am

» PRESIDENT ELECTION
by Ahcha Yesterday at 7:21 am

» Why AAIC Should trade above RS.50/-
by wisdom79 Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:56 pm

» Stupid fucking UNP and ranils ass hole economics
by samaritan Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:14 pm

» KAPI (MDT Walkers PLc)
by samaritan Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:12 pm

» Learn To Invest Yourself.
by Asoka Samarakone Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:56 pm

» DIVIDEND UPDATES Link
by Beta1 Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:12 pm

» lOFC definitely will hit 6/-
by Teller Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:04 am

» Renuka managemnt Treat SH as Trash
by Sanju121 Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:36 pm

» Blue Diamonds Voting & Non Voting
by Ahcha Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:35 am

» MULL trade up possibilities
by crs Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:22 pm

» MARA marai
by SECsux Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:22 pm

» SLTL REVALUATION OF ASSETS IS ON............
by Eng Krishantha Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:06 pm

» LIOC shares
by lakmal Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:47 pm

» JKH will touch 175 very soon
by Rare Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:10 am

» ඇවන්ගාඩ් අල්ලස් නඩුවෙන් ගෝඨාභය නිදහස්
by samansilva Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:25 am

» Invest AEL and TKYO return more than 30%...
by samaritan Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:15 pm

» Watch Out for MAL.X
by Cricketman Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:56 pm

» LOOKOUT FOR GLASS
by Sanju121 Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:02 pm

» NEXT RUN LDEV
by Sanju121 Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:28 pm

» BIL. N mandatory offer at Rs 6.80
by Equityinvestor Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:05 pm

» PAP vs RAL
by Teller Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:04 am

» RAL AND KZOO
by Ahcha Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:40 am

» RENUKA CAPITAL PLC KZOO.N0000@2.80
by ThilinaM Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:56 am

» PIRAMAL GLASS (GLAS)
by Sanju121 Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:45 am


You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » LLUB - foreign exit

LLUB - foreign exit

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LLUB - foreign exit  Empty LLUB - foreign exit on Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:38 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Currently LLUB traded @ 75+, Huge foreign selling going on and if you can buy and hold for mid and long term it's time to collect. 52week low is 74/= and if you can collect @ 75/=-76/= and hold this is going to be a good investment. lol!

2LLUB - foreign exit  Empty EXPO/RIL/TKYO/LDEV and LCEM on Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:41 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:Currently LLUB traded @ 75+, Huge foreign selling going on and if you can buy and hold for mid and long term it's time to collect. 52week low is 74/= and if you can collect @ 75/=-76/= and hold this is going to be a good investment. lol!
EXPO/RIL/TKYO & LDEV also on a discounted price and foreign exit is going on. So if you can buy and hold you can make a good profit....... Basketball Basketball Basketball

3LLUB - foreign exit  Empty Re: LLUB - foreign exit on Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:10 am

Deen79


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@ruwan326 wrote:Currently LLUB traded @ 75+, Huge foreign selling going on and if you can buy and hold for mid and long term it's time to collect. 52week low is 74/= and if you can collect @ 75/=-76/= and hold this is going to be a good investment. lol!
Don't just buy because it's at 52 weeks low, i also bought at 52 weeks low on my bloody idiotic brokers advise at 135. This stock is going down as the market is being liberalized and if you read the news the govt is looking to open it up even more (as of last week/google LLUB news). While we can't predict whether it is going to go up now it is a good rule not buy stocks that are going down. I broke this rule and paid dearly. I sold from 90 to 76 LKR. Anyway i hope you won't lose as much as i did.

4LLUB - foreign exit  Empty Picking a Share on Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:00 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Deen79 wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:Currently LLUB traded @ 75+, Huge foreign selling going on and if you can buy and hold for mid and long term it's time to collect. 52week low is 74/= and if you can collect @ 75/=-76/= and hold this is going to be a good investment. lol!
Don't just buy because it's at 52 weeks low, i also bought at 52 weeks low on my bloody idiotic brokers advise at 135. This stock is going down as the market is being liberalized and if you read the news the govt is looking to open it up even more (as of last week/google LLUB news). While we can't predict whether it is going to go up now it is a good rule not buy stocks that are going down. I broke this rule and paid dearly. I sold from 90 to 76 LKR. Anyway i hope you won't lose as much as i did.
Rule No1- Do not pick a share just because your Broker told you/ you heard from a forum or just because a rumor or price is going high or low................... Arrow

Do your own analysis and invest. When you pick a share you should know what is the entry-exit price for short term and holding time for long and medium investments.You should know the difference between investing and trading.......

I entered @ 75/= and I am willing to hold 2 quarters. Basketball Basketball Basketball

5LLUB - foreign exit  Empty Re: LLUB - foreign exit on Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:03 am

Deen79


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Deen79 wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:Currently LLUB traded @ 75+, Huge foreign selling going on and if you can buy and hold for mid and long term it's time to collect. 52week low is 74/= and if you can collect @ 75/=-76/= and hold this is going to be a good investment. lol!
Don't just buy because it's at 52 weeks low, i also bought at 52 weeks low on my bloody idiotic brokers advise at 135. This stock is going down as the market is being liberalized and if you read the news the govt is looking to open it up even more (as of last week/google LLUB news). While we can't predict whether it is going to go up now it is a good rule not buy stocks that are going down. I broke this rule and paid dearly. I sold from 90 to 76 LKR. Anyway i hope you won't lose as much as i did.
Rule No1- Do not pick a share just because your Broker told you/ you heard from a forum or just because a rumor or price is going high or low................... Arrow

Do your own analysis and invest. When you pick a share you should know what is the entry-exit price for short term and holding time for long and medium investments.You should know the difference between investing and trading.......

I entered @ 75/= and I am willing to hold 2 quarters. Basketball Basketball Basketball

Agreed Ruwan, i generally don't but they sent me a research paper and it made sense at that time. Good luck and i hope you have better luck than i did.

6LLUB - foreign exit  Empty Eevery day you learn on Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:26 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Deen79 wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Deen79 wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:Currently LLUB traded @ 75+, Huge foreign selling going on and if you can buy and hold for mid and long term it's time to collect. 52week low is 74/= and if you can collect @ 75/=-76/= and hold this is going to be a good investment. lol!
Don't just buy because it's at 52 weeks low, i also bought at 52 weeks low on my bloody idiotic brokers advise at 135. This stock is going down as the market is being liberalized and if you read the news the govt is looking to open it up even more (as of last week/google LLUB news). While we can't predict whether it is going to go up now it is a good rule not buy stocks that are going down. I broke this rule and paid dearly. I sold from 90 to 76 LKR. Anyway i hope you won't lose as much as i did.
Rule No1- Do not pick a share just because your Broker told you/ you heard from a forum or just because a rumor or price is going high or low................... Arrow

Do your own analysis and invest. When you pick a share you should know what is the entry-exit price for short term and holding time for long and medium investments.You should know the difference between investing and trading.......

I entered @ 75/= and I am willing to hold 2 quarters. Basketball Basketball Basketball

Agreed Ruwan, i generally don't but they sent me a research paper and it made sense at that time. Good luck and i hope you have better luck than i did.
Well Deen,

In CSE you need to learn everything by the hard way by your own. This is a very good time to do your analysis on each share in this market and pick the best shares. Most of the technical and other reports not going to help cause market is going down every day, but I must say every dark cloud got a silver line and pick your winning shares lol!

7LLUB - foreign exit  Empty Re: LLUB - foreign exit on Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:35 am

easthetic


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
For a change foreign selling is not there for last few days.

8LLUB - foreign exit  Empty Re: LLUB - foreign exit on Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:42 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@easthetic wrote:For a change foreign selling is not there for last few days.
Every time foreign exit makes local retailers rich santa santa santa santa santa Very Happy

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum