Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post
Market Place

Add an ad

View all ads

Latest topics

» lOFC definitely will hit 6/-
by stockback Today at 2:29 pm

» Loss-making stockbrokers may not last six months
by samaritan Today at 2:08 pm

» Why we should buy AEL.N0000…?
by karuna2 Today at 1:27 pm

» ECL wAS 2.8 Last week Today 4.7 .Whats Next? Acme?
by karuna2 Today at 1:23 pm

» IDL IDL IDL
by Teller Yesterday at 6:18 pm

» Why AAIC Should trade above RS.50/-
by wisdom79 Yesterday at 7:18 am

» RICH is not bad @ 9/-
by Teller Yesterday at 2:52 am

» Look APLA its trending to 98LKR
by Teller Yesterday at 2:24 am

» WATA future looks good
by Teller Yesterday at 2:16 am

» SAMP Oversubscribed?
by Teller Yesterday at 2:13 am

» If i am the EPF buyer,I will go for PLC
by Teller Yesterday at 2:06 am

» BFN බොරු සෙලින් දාලා කොහොම හරි 11 වගේ ගානට 500000 එකතු කරගන්න කියලා අර 14 ට ලක්ශයක් සෙලින් දැම්මේ මේ ටේලර් මහත්තයාම තමයි
by Teller Yesterday at 1:57 am

» Apple Lost Sales in Europe to Chinese Firms Ahead of US Huawei Crackdown
by Teller Yesterday at 1:44 am

» Market is On The Rise.Market PER 8.5, EPF Has entered the market curently they are buying AEL (Access Enginering)There'r lot of counters. Rich,TkyoAsir,Amsl,Osea.CINV.EXPO,JINS and Tyre.good luck
by wisdom79 Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:55 pm

» Keep eye on Politics
by samaritan Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:06 pm

» Market will test 4700
by Yahapalanaya Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:42 am

» NEXT RUN People's leasing and Finance WAIT AND WATCH ENJOY RIDE..
by ddrperera Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:25 pm

» EPF Investment in Unquated copmanies .Who is responsible Previous Centeral Bank Governer and Former Regime.
by Capton KIng Cool Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:05 am

» PDL (Property Development)
by Capton KIng Cool Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:51 am

» EAST Steady at 18
by Cricketman Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:28 am

» Guys what happen these days
by Yahapalanaya Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:29 am

» its right time to buy PHAR@700
by Teller Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:50 am

» Look PAP Amazing company
by Teller Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:46 am

» Sri Lanka stocks end at near 1-month high on local buying; rupee gains
by Teller Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:33 am

» Maharaja ASI
by karuna2 Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:36 pm

» From 10th Onward no more Phillip only Asha securities lts before login go to setting and remove phillip and aply then it will work Good luck
by Yahapalanaya Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:25 pm

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP from next MONDAY
by Teller Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:20 pm

» PDL revised exit offer
by krishna Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:55 am

» ASHAPHILLIP SECURITIES
by Yahapalanaya Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:42 am

» Will CTC be effected?
by Yahapalanaya Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:48 am

» Guys Look for DPL@5.20
by Teller Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:36 am

» AEL GOOD BUY
by wisdom79 Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:47 pm

» Colombo Bourse reports the ‘Second Lowest Daily Turnover’ for the year 2019
by Miss-Sangeetha Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:25 pm

» What a Joke? who will invest in Sri lanka?
by Teller Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:30 pm

» senior citizen Interest Subsidy arrears of 33 billion rupees
by samaritan Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:48 am

» Dhammika also resposible this
by samaritan Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:47 am

» COLO.N https://www.cse.lk/home/company-info/COLO.N0000/announcementsNew
by Yahapalanaya Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:08 am

» Dark times - Sampath Bank
by samaritan Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:03 pm

» AAIC will kill investors money within 15 years
by wisdom79 Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:21 pm

» I couldn't log from Dubai
by Teller Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:12 pm

» Sri Lanka stocks extend fall despite rate cut in thin trade; rupee steady
by Teller Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:10 pm

» Why beg sirisena?
by Teller Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:02 pm

» Be vegetarian
by nuwanmja Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:48 am


You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED

MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 15]

1MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED  - Page 15 Empty MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:49 am

Maharaja


Expert
Expert
First topic message reminder :

I guarantee you a big market fall. 
Exit Immediately !!!
Buyers - wait till 2020



Maharaja


561MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED  - Page 15 Empty Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:44 am

soileconomy


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Maharaja wrote:CSE has now become Negombo fish market. Maharaja predicted this situation years ago !! Some jokers laughed at Maharaja. Where are they now ??

To all my followers - 5500 is good support. Technical analysis shows a bounce from 5500 , 10% gains possible.  Ex; Buy AEL for 12/- sell 13/- 

Buy only for CASH. Below levels will get you 10% profit during bounce. Quickly sell when market bounce happens. If you cannot buy at below levels DO NOT BUY .  Wait till shares fall for these levels.


AEL 12
ALUF 10
PARQ 25
TESS 0.3
SIRA 1.4

Maharaja
One joker is still sharing paper articles .pora thaama party ekakata kade yanawa.

562MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED  - Page 15 Empty Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:16 am

Yahapalanaya


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@soileconomy wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:CSE has now become Negombo fish market. Maharaja predicted this situation years ago !! Some jokers laughed at Maharaja. Where are they now ??

To all my followers - 5500 is good support. Technical analysis shows a bounce from 5500 , 10% gains possible.  Ex; Buy AEL for 12/- sell 13/- 

Buy only for CASH. Below levels will get you 10% profit during bounce. Quickly sell when market bounce happens. If you cannot buy at below levels DO NOT BUY .  Wait till shares fall for these levels.


AEL 12
ALUF 10
PARQ 25
TESS 0.3
SIRA 1.4

Maharaja
One joker is still sharing paper articles .pora thaama party ekakata kade yanawa.
Paper article gives clear picture of developments and reviving economy from doom.Truth hurt to jokers who dream to bring babk pickpocket party. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

563MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED  - Page 15 Empty Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:35 pm

hammurabi


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
AEL will fall further

564MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED  - Page 15 Empty Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:29 pm

Maharaja


Expert
Expert
@Maharaja wrote:Members can see the TRUTH !!! 5500 is guaranteed. From 5500 technical bounce Maharaja expects :

Trading opportunities at ASI 5500;
 
AEL buy 12/-
ALUF buy 10/-
SIRA buy 1.4/-
PARQ below 30/-  


Maharaja

Maharaja's latest prediction came true !!! Watch for above shares at my prices and buy only for Cash.

Maharaja

565MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED  - Page 15 Empty Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:40 pm

pure equity


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
thanks Maharaja for early prediction

566MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED  - Page 15 Empty Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:52 am

soileconomy

soileconomy
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:CSE has now become Negombo fish market. Maharaja predicted this situation years ago !! Some jokers laughed at Maharaja. Where are they now ??

To all my followers - 5500 is good support. Technical analysis shows a bounce from 5500 , 10% gains possible.  Ex; Buy AEL for 12/- sell 13/- 

Buy only for CASH. Below levels will get you 10% profit during bounce. Quickly sell when market bounce happens. If you cannot buy at below levels DO NOT BUY .  Wait till shares fall for these levels.


AEL 12
ALUF 10
PARQ 25
TESS 0.3
SIRA 1.4

Maharaja
One joker is still sharing paper articles .pora thaama party ekakata kade yanawa.
Paper article gives clear picture of developments and reviving economy from doom.Truth hurt to jokers who dream to bring babk pickpocket party. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Came out



Last edited by soileconomy on Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)

567MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED  - Page 15 Empty Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:14 am

Maharaja


Expert
Expert
@soileconomy wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:CSE has now become Negombo fish market. Maharaja predicted this situation years ago !! Some jokers laughed at Maharaja. Where are they now ??

To all my followers - 5500 is good support. Technical analysis shows a bounce from 5500 , 10% gains possible.  Ex; Buy AEL for 12/- sell 13/- 

Buy only for CASH. Below levels will get you 10% profit during bounce. Quickly sell when market bounce happens. If you cannot buy at below levels DO NOT BUY .  Wait till shares fall for these levels.


AEL 12
ALUF 10
PARQ 25
TESS 0.3
SIRA 1.4

Maharaja


Maharaja's prediction turned 200% correct. ASI tested 5500 and now having technical bounce. 

Lets hope it will be a strong bounce back !! JKH buying coming at 154, Qty too small.

Maharaja

568MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED  - Page 15 Empty Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:22 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Maharaja wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:CSE has now become Negombo fish market. Maharaja predicted this situation years ago !! Some jokers laughed at Maharaja. Where are they now ??

To all my followers - 5500 is good support. Technical analysis shows a bounce from 5500 , 10% gains possible.  Ex; Buy AEL for 12/- sell 13/- 

Buy only for CASH. Below levels will get you 10% profit during bounce. Quickly sell when market bounce happens. If you cannot buy at below levels DO NOT BUY .  Wait till shares fall for these levels.


AEL 12
ALUF 10
PARQ 25
TESS 0.3
SIRA 1.4

Maharaja


Maharaja's prediction turned 200% correct. ASI tested 5500 and now having technical bounce. 

Lets hope it will be a strong bounce back !! JKH buying coming at 154, Qty too small.

Maharaja
No it didn't touch 5500 yet.Further you predicted 4700 as well.

569MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED  - Page 15 Empty Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:31 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
be ready market will up soon..

we have good time. presidential election MY3 factor will over. that is very good for market.

570MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED  - Page 15 Empty Agreed on Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:46 pm

hammurabi

hammurabi
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@stockback wrote:be ready market will up soon..

we have good time. presidential election MY3 factor will over. that is very good for market.
Agreed. Leave aside who is coming next. Its about who is leaving  Very Happy

571MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED  - Page 15 Empty Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:11 am

sanjulanka


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@hammurabi wrote:
@stockback wrote:be ready market will up soon..

we have good time. presidential election MY3 factor will over. that is very good for market.
Agreed. Leave aside who is coming next. Its about who is leaving 
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Basketball Basketball Basketball cheers

mahasona2


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@sanjulanka wrote:
@hammurabi wrote:
@stockback wrote:be ready market will up soon..

we have good time. presidential election MY3 factor will over. that is very good for market.
Agreed. Leave aside who is coming next. Its about who is leaving 
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Basketball Basketball Basketball cheers
මේ සෙට් එකේ ඉන්න  මහරජා කියල එකෙක් ඉන්නෙ  මෙයා කරන්නෙත් ඩිලිත් ජයවීර - දම්මික  පෙරේරා - ගොඩහේවා වගේ උන් ගේ කොන්ත්‍රාත් එකක් 


මේකට පන්ඩිත් ටෝක්ස් දාලා දාල මිනිසුන්ගේ මනස හදනවා කොටස් වෙළද පල වැටෙනවා වැටෙනවා කියල - ඉතින් පොඩි රිටේල් කොටස් වෙළද පල ගනු දෙනු කරන අය විකුනන්න පටන් ගන්නවා ..
මේකට සල්ලි තියන කෝටිපතියො සෙට් වෙලා ඉන්නේ - උන් කරන්නේ  කොටස් අඩු ප්‍රමාණයෙන් අඩු ගානට විකුනනවා - එතකොට කොටස් වෙළද පල දර්ශක පල්ලම් බහිනවා ...ඔය එක්කම මහරජා මෙකේ පෝස්ට් දානව ඔන්න තව බහිනවා තව බහිනවා කියල 


එදිනෙදා කොටස් වෙළද පල ට එන අපි වගේ අය බය වෙලා අඩුවට හරි විකුනනවා
ඔන්න එතකොට ටික ටික අර කෝටිපතියෝ අඩුවට කොටස් එකතු කරගන්නවා මේ විදිහට මාස 4-5 කරනවා 


ඔන්න ඊට පස්සෙ එයාලම ආපහු එකතු වෙලා පොඩ්ඩ පොඩ්ඩ එක එක දේ වල කියල කොටස් මිල ඉහල නග්ගනවා ....අම්මට සිරි කියල අපි අර අඩුවට විකුනපු අපේ කොටස් ම ආපහු අර කෝටිපතියන් ගෙන් වැඩි ගානට ගන්නවා ..


අර සල්ලි කාරයෝ ඔන්න ලාබ ලබා ගන්නවා - අපි තව වැඩි වෙයි වෙයි කිය කිය තවත් ගන්නවා ..ඔන්න ආඵු මස දෙකක් වගේ ඉදල  උන් ආපහු කතා වෙලා වට්ටනවා අපි අර තියන් ඉන්න කොටස් ආපහු අඩුවට දෙනවා


ආපහු අපිට පාඩුයි 


ඔන්න ඕක නෙවෙයිද අපට වෙන්නේ .....මේක එකතු වෙලා කරන ගේමක්


මේ මහරජා ල වගේ උන් කියන දේ වල් ටේලර් ල කියන දේවල් සත පහකට ගනන්  ගන්නේ නැතුව කොටස් ණයට නොගෙන ඔහේ අරන් දාල තියල වැඩි උනාම විකුනමු අඩු වෙනකොට තව තව එකතු කරන්න පටන් ගමු ....


මුන් ව ගනන් ගන්නේ නැතුව .....එහෙම අපි පොඩි මිනිස්සු ඔක්කොම ණ්යට කොටස් නොගෙන අල්ලන් ඉන්නවා නම් මෙහෙම අපට වෙන්නේ නැ ...


BFN - JINS - OESA - UBC -LDEV - JINS - RHTL -EAST -SFL -MBSL DEAL WENNA THIYANA EEWA ඩේල් වෙන එවා වෙන්න කාලයක් යනවා එ නිසා ඒව පොඩ්ඩ පොඩ්ඩ එකතු කරගමු  අඩු වෙද්දි තව තව එකතු කරගමු


එහෙම අපි ඔක්කෝමල කරන්න පටන ගත්තු දාට ලොකු උන්ට හීන් දාඩිය දානවා අපි දිනනවා - මතක තියා ගන්න ණයට MARGIN TRADING - NO කොටස් ගන්න එපා ලන්කාවේ කොටස් වෙලද පොළ කියන්නේ ගේමක්   

573MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED  - Page 15 Empty Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:05 am

soileconomy

soileconomy
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@mahasona2 wrote:
@sanjulanka wrote:
@hammurabi wrote:
@stockback wrote:be ready market will up soon..

we have good time. presidential election MY3 factor will over. that is very good for market.
Agreed. Leave aside who is coming next. Its about who is leaving 
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Basketball Basketball Basketball cheers
මේ සෙට් එකේ ඉන්න  මහරජා කියල එකෙක් ඉන්නෙ  මෙයා කරන්නෙත් ඩිලිත් ජයවීර - දම්මික  පෙරේරා - ගොඩහේවා වගේ උන් ගේ කොන්ත්‍රාත් එකක් 


මේකට පන්ඩිත් ටෝක්ස් දාලා දාල මිනිසුන්ගේ මනස හදනවා කොටස් වෙළද පල වැටෙනවා වැටෙනවා කියල - ඉතින් පොඩි රිටේල් කොටස් වෙළද පල ගනු දෙනු කරන අය විකුනන්න පටන් ගන්නවා ..
මේකට සල්ලි තියන කෝටිපතියො සෙට් වෙලා ඉන්නේ - උන් කරන්නේ  කොටස් අඩු ප්‍රමාණයෙන් අඩු ගානට විකුනනවා - එතකොට කොටස් වෙළද පල දර්ශක පල්ලම් බහිනවා ...ඔය එක්කම මහරජා මෙකේ පෝස්ට් දානව ඔන්න තව බහිනවා තව බහිනවා කියල 


එදිනෙදා කොටස් වෙළද පල ට එන අපි වගේ අය බය වෙලා අඩුවට හරි විකුනනවා
ඔන්න එතකොට ටික ටික අර කෝටිපතියෝ අඩුවට කොටස් එකතු කරගන්නවා මේ විදිහට මාස 4-5 කරනවා 


ඔන්න ඊට පස්සෙ එයාලම ආපහු එකතු වෙලා පොඩ්ඩ පොඩ්ඩ එක එක දේ වල කියල කොටස් මිල ඉහල නග්ගනවා ....අම්මට සිරි කියල අපි අර අඩුවට විකුනපු අපේ කොටස් ම ආපහු අර කෝටිපතියන් ගෙන් වැඩි ගානට ගන්නවා ..


අර සල්ලි කාරයෝ ඔන්න ලාබ ලබා ගන්නවා - අපි තව වැඩි වෙයි වෙයි කිය කිය තවත් ගන්නවා ..ඔන්න ආඵු මස දෙකක් වගේ ඉදල  උන් ආපහු කතා වෙලා වට්ටනවා අපි අර තියන් ඉන්න කොටස් ආපහු අඩුවට දෙනවා


ආපහු අපිට පාඩුයි 


ඔන්න ඕක නෙවෙයිද අපට වෙන්නේ .....මේක එකතු වෙලා කරන ගේමක්


මේ මහරජා ල වගේ උන් කියන දේ වල් ටේලර් ල කියන දේවල් සත පහකට ගනන්  ගන්නේ නැතුව කොටස් ණයට නොගෙන ඔහේ අරන් දාල තියල වැඩි උනාම විකුනමු අඩු වෙනකොට තව තව එකතු කරන්න පටන් ගමු ....


මුන් ව ගනන් ගන්නේ නැතුව .....එහෙම අපි පොඩි මිනිස්සු ඔක්කොම ණ්යට කොටස් නොගෙන අල්ලන් ඉන්නවා නම් මෙහෙම අපට වෙන්නේ නැ ...


BFN - JINS - OESA - UBC -LDEV - JINS - RHTL -EAST -SFL -MBSL DEAL WENNA THIYANA EEWA ඩේල් වෙන එවා වෙන්න කාලයක් යනවා එ නිසා ඒව පොඩ්ඩ පොඩ්ඩ එකතු කරගමු  අඩු වෙද්දි තව තව එකතු කරගමු


එහෙම අපි ඔක්කෝමල කරන්න පටන ගත්තු දාට ලොකු උන්ට හීන් දාඩිය දානවා අපි දිනනවා - මතක තියා ගන්න ණයට MARGIN TRADING - NO කොටස් ගන්න එපා ලන්කාවේ කොටස් වෙලද පොළ කියන්නේ ගේමක්   
While I was going through this story I feel that "Maharaja is more powerful person than prime minister or the president



Last edited by soileconomy on Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)

574MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED  - Page 15 Empty Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:36 pm

Maharaja


Expert
Expert
Market will test 5500 again. If its turn around, It will be very strong market bounce and 30% gains available. If it breaks 5500 next support will be 5330 area. 

Due to prevailing power cuts, political instability, worsening business confidence and decreasing FDIs, Maharaja expects ASI to break 5500 and continue to test 5330.

But if some positive news comes. example : FDI - 3.8Bn oil refinery joke comes we can hope something. But I think it is similar to volkswagen joke. 
Due to powercuts and New year holidays production of all factories will decrease !! Due to higher spending during festival season Inflation will increase resulting in Interest rates increase !! Both these extremely negative for equity markets. 

Therefore Maharaja gives next target - ASI 5330


Maharaja

575MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED  - Page 15 Empty Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:11 pm

Uaecoindubai

Uaecoindubai
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
as teller, i fix my target is ASPI 5240 but it can rebound in case of election announcement. PESTEEL factors are highly influencing for CSE

576MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED  - Page 15 Empty Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Thu May 30, 2019 1:09 pm

sampath.anuradha


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
GSF good Q1 result ?

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum