Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post
Market Place

Add an ad

View all ads

Latest topics

» NEXT RUN People's leasing and Finance WAIT AND WATCH ENJOY RIDE..
by rukshan1234 Yesterday at 11:09 pm

» RCL.N0000 - Trading at a discounted prcice.
by rukshan1234 Yesterday at 11:05 pm

» WHY DID MARKET COME DOWN? BY 51POINTS
by Nishan Cooray Yesterday at 9:25 pm

» TKYO.X0000 will it move furthur?
by mahasona Yesterday at 8:38 pm

» CINS 2000, UAL 245, HASU 125, JINS 33 but AAIC 38??????
by wisdom79 Yesterday at 8:25 pm

» Look APLA its trending to 98LKR
by EquityChamp Yesterday at 7:41 pm

» Guys Look for DPL@5.20
by EquityChamp Yesterday at 7:40 pm

» Plantation sector
by EquityChamp Yesterday at 7:35 pm

» lOFC definitely will hit 6/-
by stockback Yesterday at 5:14 pm

» RENUKA CAPITAL PLC KZOO.N0000@2.80
by fireshelter Yesterday at 2:26 pm

» Sri Lankan Billionaire Dhammika Perera may Spend Rs. 10 Billion for a Presidential Campaign without any Risk! His Daily Casino Profits said to be over Rs. 50 Million
by sanjulanka Yesterday at 11:14 am

» CIND. N HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
by Bakka1988 Yesterday at 9:01 am

» Who is Next President Candidate
by Capton KIng Cool Yesterday at 8:58 am

» who is our next president
by Yahapalanaya Yesterday at 7:14 am

» Dump junks and pump to value stocks
by hammurabi Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:07 pm

» CBSL to reduce lending rates further to help SMEs
by fireshelter Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:28 pm

» wining and Speculative stocks
by Capton KIng Cool Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:01 pm

» Will ACME touch the peak in this week.?
by sanjulanka Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:53 pm

» ACME AND LDEV
by SECsux Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:38 pm

» Look PAP Amazing company
by Nuwan Samarawickrama Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:29 pm

» Time for BFN -ACME - LDEV -BALA
by EquityChamp Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:47 am

» LLUB Pattern reversed. Good buy @60, target +20%
by EquityChamp Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:37 pm

» Why AAIC Should trade above RS.50/-
by wisdom79 Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:33 pm

» SLTL should touch 30/-
by Teller Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:29 pm

» Sri Lanka Dialog Axiata net profits up 21-pct in June quarter
by EquityChamp Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:14 pm

» SFIN.N will hit Rs 15.50 today
by Teller Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:15 am

» CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE
by Yahapalanaya Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:34 pm

» AEL lovers good news..Rusi again back on the track to AEL....
by samansilva Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:25 pm

» Softlogic Eyes Asia, Africa For Expansion
by Capton KIng Cool Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:02 am

» Tommorow's winning encounters
by Winner123 Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:19 pm

» BFN BFN BFN ගොන් කම අත ඇරල ටික කාලයක් අල්ලන් හිටියනම් ඔක්කොමලා ගොඩ BFN BFN BUY AND HOLD -
by sanjulanka Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:38 pm

» Market will test 4700
by Promoney Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:38 am

» SFIN.N will be the next bull run
by Bakka1988 Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:33 pm

» Next super star SINGER FINANCE..
by samansilva Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:49 am

» LOFC -XR big transaction
by Promoney Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:03 am

» Momentum will begin after 5400
by prabath Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:12 am

» WATA future looks good
by Teller Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:36 am

» RICH is not bad @ 9/-
by Teller Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:33 am

» NEXT GEM.. HNB Non voting (HNB X)..
by samansilva Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:20 pm

» LIOC upward curve
by samansilva Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:17 pm

» IDL IDL IDL
by samansilva Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:15 am

» No Confidance motion against the Government was defeted by 119 and 92 against. 13 Absent
by Capton KIng Cool Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:28 am

» Contact us for your bank instruments such as SBLC/BG/LC/MTN 100% Protected
by summitplc Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:04 pm


You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » BPPL going to be a gem

BPPL going to be a gem

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BPPL going to be a gem Empty BPPL going to be a gem on Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:23 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Eco Spindles, a wholly owned subsidiary of BPPL Holdings Ltd (BPPL) yesterday inaugurated Sri Lanka’s first ever polyester yarn plant at Horana Export Processing Zone with a Rs.800 million investment.


The facility will manufacture polyester yarn from recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) bottle flakes.




http://www.dailymirror.lk/article/BPPL-opens-Sri-Lanka-s-first-ever-polyester-yarn-factory-152850.html

2BPPL going to be a gem Empty Dividend on Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:00 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:Eco Spindles, a wholly owned subsidiary of BPPL Holdings Ltd (BPPL) yesterday inaugurated Sri Lanka’s first ever polyester yarn plant at Horana Export Processing Zone with a Rs.800 million investment.


The facility will manufacture polyester yarn from recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) bottle flakes.




http://www.dailymirror.lk/article/BPPL-opens-Sri-Lanka-s-first-ever-polyester-yarn-factory-152850.html
DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT
26 July 2018

Date of Announcement: - 26.July.2018 
Rate of Dividend: - Rs. 0.18 per share /Interim Dividend 
Financial Year: - 2018/2019 
Shareholder Approval: - Not Required 
XD: - 07.Aug.2018 
Payment: - 16.Aug.2018 

3BPPL going to be a gem Empty Re: BPPL going to be a gem on Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:37 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Apart from the news some Fundamentals of BPPL:

PE 10.3 whereas sector PE is only 6.9

Net Asset value 7/10

2017  eps 1/20 

Investors take into consideration the market sentiment before investment decisions.

Gems can turnout to be glass stones!

Be careful about unscrupulous promoters.

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:Apart from the news some Fundamentals of BPPL:

PE 10.3 whereas sector PE is only 6.9

Net Asset value 7/10

2017  eps 1/20 

Investors take into consideration the market sentiment before investment decisions.

Gems can turnout to be glass stones!

Be careful about unscrupulous promoters.
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t55383-six-rules-to-follow-when-picking-stocks

5BPPL going to be a gem Empty Re: BPPL going to be a gem on Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:46 pm

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@samaritan wrote:Apart from the news some Fundamentals of BPPL:

PE 10.3 whereas sector PE is only 6.9

Net Asset value 7/10

2017  eps 1/20 

Investors take into consideration the market sentiment before investment decisions.

Gems can turnout to be glass stones!

Be careful about unscrupulous promoters.
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t55383-six-rules-to-follow-when-picking-stocks
There is something known as investor sentiment, which is dampened & dented and hence in negative territory.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum