Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post
Market Place

Add an ad

View all ads

Latest topics

» BFN BFN BFN ගොන් කම අත ඇරල ටික කාලයක් අල්ලන් හිටියනම් ඔක්කොමලා ගොඩ BFN BFN BUY AND HOLD -
by karuna2 Today at 1:27 pm

» Why AAIC Should trade above RS.50/-
by wisdom79 Today at 11:24 am

» Market will test 4700
by Promoney Today at 10:38 am

» lOFC definitely will hit 6/-
by Eugine Fernando Today at 10:24 am

» Will ACME touch the peak in this week.?
by sanjulanka Today at 9:46 am

» SFIN.N will hit Rs 15.50 today
by Bakka1988 Today at 9:42 am

» NEXT RUN People's leasing and Finance WAIT AND WATCH ENJOY RIDE..
by karuna2 Today at 1:07 am

» SFIN.N will be the next bull run
by Bakka1988 Yesterday at 4:33 pm

» RCL.N0000 - Trading at a discounted prcice.
by ddrperera Yesterday at 11:51 am

» CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE
by Yahapalanaya Yesterday at 10:37 am

» Next super star SINGER FINANCE..
by samansilva Yesterday at 9:49 am

» LOFC -XR big transaction
by Promoney Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:03 am

» LLUB Pattern reversed. Good buy @60, target +20%
by KOLAA Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:32 am

» Momentum will begin after 5400
by prabath Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:12 am

» WATA future looks good
by Teller Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:36 am

» Look APLA its trending to 98LKR
by Teller Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:34 am

» RICH is not bad @ 9/-
by Teller Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:33 am

» Sri Lanka Dialog Axiata net profits up 21-pct in June quarter
by bhanu Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:17 pm

» AEL lovers good news..Rusi again back on the track to AEL....
by Winner123 Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:32 pm

» Look PAP Amazing company
by Teller Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:03 am

» NEXT GEM.. HNB Non voting (HNB X)..
by samansilva Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:20 pm

» LIOC upward curve
by samansilva Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:17 pm

» TKYO.X0000 will it move furthur?
by samansilva Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:07 pm

» IDL IDL IDL
by samansilva Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:15 am

» No Confidance motion against the Government was defeted by 119 and 92 against. 13 Absent
by Capton KIng Cool Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:28 am

» Contact us for your bank instruments such as SBLC/BG/LC/MTN 100% Protected
by summitplc Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:04 pm

» Contact us for your bank instruments such as SBLC/BG/LC/MTN 100% Protected
by summitplc Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:00 pm

» PAN ASIA POWER
by Nuwan Samarawickrama Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:58 pm

» Today JVP's No confidance motation in the Parliment is Very cruicial .WHY?
by Yahapalanaya Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:33 pm

» Sri Lanka’s Royal Ceramics group expands contract manufacture in India
by shameen Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:53 am

» CIND , 10% guaranteed return
by Teller Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:45 am

» BUY AEL Few crossings on the way..
by rukshan1234 Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:51 pm

» Unisyst Engineering Known as(Alufab) have annouced a right issue
by Capton KIng Cool Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:43 pm

» what is the future of KHL (JOHN KEELES HOTELS)
by shameen Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:48 pm

» 10 Deadly Trading Mistakes!
by ipo Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:15 am

» AIA Insurance Payment Method @ 2500/= per share
by Capton KIng Cool Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:16 am

» KUDOS TO PRESIDENT FOR REINTRODUCING CAPITAL PUNISHMENT
by ipo Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:17 pm

» AIA INSURANCE DE-LISTING (CTCE)
by ipo Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:12 pm

» Regarst to 8 FINANCE Copmany's to be closed But no body knows excatly but avoid SFL,and MFL
by samaritan Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:01 pm

» http://www.ft.lk/front-page/Biz-confidence-rebounds/44-681514
by nuwanmja Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:02 pm

» Sri Lanka Shares Surge As Gov't Flags Projects & Rupee Steady
by samaritan Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:33 pm

» Tommorow's winning encounters
by Cma Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:57 pm

» Buy GHLL.N0000 Galadhari Hotels
by Teller Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:47 am


You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Reasons for market to crash

Reasons for market to crash

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Reasons for market to crash Empty Reasons for market to crash on Tue May 07, 2019 9:12 am

Maharaja


Expert
Expert
Dear members,

Market is not a human. Market is only reacting to the good & bad of country's economy, security, politics and other reasons.

If we analyse these above factors ;

Economy

1.) Economic growth before bombing was less than 3%.
Maharaja expects the growth will be Negative (-) % now after the bombings and bad security situation.

2.) Foreigners are heavily exiting our bonds. No body wants to invest in such a high risk environment.

3.) Tourism is closed. 70% bookings cancelled. Country's main Income source is LOST  now !!!Hotels are beggers now. 150,000 jobs in hotel sector will be affected. Related industries like banks, leasing companies who gave loans will have NPLs immediately. Do not buy finance companies and banks at all !!!

4.) Exchange rates flying again towards 200 mark.

5.) Shangri-La closed operations for 1 year !! All port city investors are now scared to invest in port city too. FDIs which this government never got will not NEVER EVER come to SL. Our leaders proved to the world that there are a failure. World class jokers, CNN.BBC.AlJazeera showed our jokers to the world. How they were informed about threats and failed to take care of people.
Our defense secretary told to foreign media that hotels must take care of themselves !!! Do not think hotels will come back.

6.) Local industry is failing due to above reasons.


Security - 

Situation is terrible like before 2009 when war was present. We went 10 years back. People are scared to travel in a bus. Scared to walk into a temple/ church.
This is one of the scariest times of our country.



Politics -   UNSTABLE as every day



Q: The market has fallen from 7000 levels to 5000 levels, so is it undervalued ? 

Remember during war times market was in 2000-3000 levels. So we can expect a continued large scale fall in ASPI.

Q : What is level to buy ?

No one can say in such a high risk situation. 

Q : 4700 will it bounce from there ?

Maharaja expect market to definitely reach 4700. Technical bounce can happen from that point, But not market turn.

Q : What is future of CSE ?

Future is Negative 200%, The terrible effect on economy will be seen in 3-4 months time. Company earning will go negative !!! CSE will see negative reports after 6 months time.

Q : Solutions for Investors/traders ?

Wait and see. Never buy a share in this situation.



Thankyou,
Maharaja

2Reasons for market to crash Empty Re: Reasons for market to crash on Tue May 07, 2019 11:26 pm

mark

mark
Expert
Expert
Back in 2010, there was a person called TUBAL in this forum, he always warned about manipulation, bear runs, crashes and oversold regions. But i have seen people made lot of money in those days even.FYI


3Reasons for market to crash Empty Re: Reasons for market to crash on Wed May 08, 2019 7:17 am

roshan1039


Moderator
Moderator
@mark wrote:Back in 2010, there was a person called TUBAL in this forum,  he always warned about manipulation, bear runs,  crashes and oversold regions. But i have seen people made lot of money in those days even.FYI


People borne with negative thoughts must be avoided.
If you carefully study and invest you can win even in falling market .

4Reasons for market to crash Empty Re: Reasons for market to crash on Wed May 08, 2019 9:26 am

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
This person born with negative sentiment will change to positive only once when pohottuwa wins an election

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

5Reasons for market to crash Empty Re: Reasons for market to crash on Wed May 08, 2019 10:18 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
I made my comments several times on this type of writings.Now boring to reply that.So be quite and watching.. Smile Smile Smile

6Reasons for market to crash Empty Re: Reasons for market to crash on Wed May 08, 2019 10:25 am

mark

mark
Expert
Expert
Guys i ddnt mean that market won't go down, it will go down due to the prevailing conditions, what i meant was that you can win even in a loosing market if act wisely. Earlier also i have said to sell and buy back later. Cut your losses without sinking in it, that's the only way to win in a falling market.

7Reasons for market to crash Empty Re: Reasons for market to crash on Wed May 08, 2019 8:38 pm

Maharaja


Expert
Expert
Members know what happened from 7600 level and how correct Maharaja's analysis became.

So I repeat, the correct support level is 4673. Market will drop to this area.


Maharaja

8Reasons for market to crash Empty Re: Reasons for market to crash on Thu May 09, 2019 1:52 pm

Maharaja


Expert
Expert
Where are the pundits ??
Who always blame Maharaja and talk about market rising ?

Technical never goes wrong. 4673 will show support.


Maharaja

9Reasons for market to crash Empty Re: Reasons for market to crash on Thu May 09, 2019 6:33 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Maharaja wrote:Where are the pundits ??
Who always blame Maharaja and talk about market rising ?

Technical never goes wrong. 4673 will show support.


Maharaja
Market up and down normal in stock excange.These type of terrorist attack happened in developed countries such as US,Europe etc as well.Market would react to that.It's great that market still in 5350 evenafter international terrorist attack.

You could earn in both bull or bear market if you have good knowlege and experience.You have to shafle your PF.Some good shares become very cheap price considering it's current earnings,asset value and future prospects.Some are giving cash dividends more than bank interest rate.

Your 4700 prediction is for last 4 years.In between you could have earn for ex if you buy CDB at 60 and sold 80(25%).

Buddy use brain and earn money without panicking new investors.

Smile Smile Smile

10Reasons for market to crash Empty Re: Reasons for market to crash on Thu May 09, 2019 7:23 pm

hammurabi

hammurabi
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Well said

@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:Where are the pundits ??
Who always blame Maharaja and talk about market rising ?

Technical never goes wrong. 4673 will show support.


Maharaja
Market up and down normal in stock excange.These type of terrorist attack happened in developed countries such as US,Europe etc as well.Market would react to that.It's great that market still in 5350 evenafter international terrorist attack.

You could earn in both bull or bear market if you have good knowlege and experience.You have to shafle your PF.Some good shares become very cheap price considering it's current earnings,asset value and future prospects.Some are giving cash dividends more than bank interest rate.

Your 4700 prediction is for last 4 years.In between you could have earn for ex if you buy CDB at 60 and sold 80(25%).

Buddy use brain and earn money without panicking new investors.

Smile Smile Smile

11Reasons for market to crash Empty Re: Reasons for market to crash on Thu May 09, 2019 7:33 pm

hammurabi

hammurabi
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Maharaja! you can’t keep fooling the small time investors with your fake stories. Market won’t reach to the level you say. There had been no bulk sales. Market resisted the terrorist attack. And the current fall is due to fear of riots due to sentiments of the people(even similar fall we saw before this incident). It seems to be not happening. There had been positive foreign inflows in the market last few days. Wait and watch. You are wrong

@Maharaja wrote:Where are the pundits ??
Who always blame Maharaja and talk about market rising ?

Technical never goes wrong. 4673 will show support.


Maharaja

12Reasons for market to crash Empty Re: Reasons for market to crash on Fri May 10, 2019 1:38 pm

Maharaja


Expert
Expert
Let us see who is the actual fool !



Maharaja

13Reasons for market to crash Empty Re: Reasons for market to crash on Fri May 10, 2019 1:46 pm

Uaecoindubai

Uaecoindubai
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Maharajas analysis is good , how ever 4673 is too negative. My edge is 4900 if gove pumps EPF funds to market scenario can be changed.

14Reasons for market to crash Empty Re: Reasons for market to crash on Mon May 13, 2019 1:01 pm

Maharaja


Expert
Expert
Time will prove who is Maharaja. Brokers are calling here and there to sell their big blue chip stakes.
They are struggling to keep ASI up by buying SLTL, CCS and JKH. They can do until the foreign selling activates. Foreigners cannot exit at this level because ZERO buying at these levels for JKH, DIST, NEST, COMB, HNB.x etc.  So foreigners will sell at lower levels where big qtys can be sold. Market will come down to Maharaja's technical level of 4673.

Maharaja will never go wrong. Remember that.



Maharaja

15Reasons for market to crash Empty Re: Reasons for market to crash on Wed May 15, 2019 12:54 pm

Maharaja


Expert
Expert
@hammurabi wrote:Maharaja! you can’t keep fooling the small time investors with your fake stories. Market won’t reach to the level you say. There had been no bulk sales. Market resisted the terrorist attack. And the current fall is due to fear of riots due to sentiments of the people(even similar fall we saw before this incident). It seems to be not happening. There had been positive foreign inflows in the market last few days. Wait and watch. You are wrong

@Maharaja wrote:Where are the pundits ??
Who always blame Maharaja and talk about market rising ?

Technical never goes wrong. 4673 will show support.


Maharaja


Maharaja is waiting for your inflows !!!!  :D :D :D
Jokers & fools revealed  !!!

4673 as Maharaja predicted 



Maharaja

16Reasons for market to crash Empty Re: Reasons for market to crash on Tue May 21, 2019 9:41 am

Maharaja


Expert
Expert
Market is experiencing a Dead Cat bounce. Market will again start its downward trend. 
No fundamental reason for any change in market direction. 
Only the brokers buying little quantities of SLT ,JKH and DIAL at higher prices to adjust ASI and show market is up. 

Foreigners are selling. Finally since no buyers are available EPF money is thrown to slowdown the ASI downfall. Unfortunately EPF cannot absorb full selling pressure of foreign holdings !!

Next quarters reports will be the worst reports. Then market will react further downwards. 

Maharaja still confirms the ASIs target of 4673 !!


Maharaja

17Reasons for market to crash Empty Re: Reasons for market to crash on Tue May 21, 2019 10:08 am

Uaecoindubai

Uaecoindubai
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Maharaja,

keep my word,

"Maharajas analysis is good , how ever 4673 is too negative. My edge is 4900 if gove pumps EPF funds to market scenario can be changed"

Market will not come down below 4900, we again started to buy SLTL & SAMP. JKH and DIAL also in reversal pattern . so support is there to ASPI.

Buy as much as SLTL. we set the price @ 30 LKR

Teller said is said

18Reasons for market to crash Empty Re: Reasons for market to crash on Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:26 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Maharaja wrote:Market is experiencing a Dead Cat bounce. Market will again start its downward trend. 
No fundamental reason for any change in market direction. 
Only the brokers buying little quantities of SLT ,JKH and DIAL at higher prices to adjust ASI and show market is up. 

Foreigners are selling. Finally since no buyers are available EPF money is thrown to slowdown the ASI downfall. Unfortunately EPF cannot absorb full selling pressure of foreign holdings !!

Next quarters reports will be the worst reports. Then market will react further downwards. 

Maharaja still confirms the ASIs target of 4673 !!


Maharaja
lol! lol! lol!

19Reasons for market to crash Empty Re: Reasons for market to crash on Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:36 am

sanjulanka


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:Market is experiencing a Dead Cat bounce. Market will again start its downward trend. 
No fundamental reason for any change in market direction. 
Only the brokers buying little quantities of SLT ,JKH and DIAL at higher prices to adjust ASI and show market is up. 

Foreigners are selling. Finally since no buyers are available EPF money is thrown to slowdown the ASI downfall. Unfortunately EPF cannot absorb full selling pressure of foreign holdings !!

Next quarters reports will be the worst reports. Then market will react further downwards. 

Maharaja still confirms the ASIs target of 4673 !!


Maharaja
lol! lol!
ලොක්ක කට වරද්ද ගන්න එපා මේක ල0කාව ඕනම දෙයක් සිදු විය හැක.දන්නො දනී නොදන්නොද ටික ටික දනී.සුභ් ගමන්... Wink Wink Wink

20Reasons for market to crash Empty Re: Reasons for market to crash on Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:52 am

mahasona2


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:Market is experiencing a Dead Cat bounce. Market will again start its downward trend. 
No fundamental reason for any change in market direction. 
Only the brokers buying little quantities of SLT ,JKH and DIAL at higher prices to adjust ASI and show market is up. 

Foreigners are selling. Finally since no buyers are available EPF money is thrown to slowdown the ASI downfall. Unfortunately EPF cannot absorb full selling pressure of foreign holdings !!

Next quarters reports will be the worst reports. Then market will react further downwards. 

Maharaja still confirms the ASIs target of 4673 !!


Maharaja
lol! lol! lol!
මහරජා නෙවෙයි මහ පිස්සා මූ නම් අමුම අමූ පිස්ස්සෙක් - මු දන්නේ නැ දේශපාලන වෙනසක් වුනා ශ්‍රි ලන්ක නිදහස් පක්සෙයි මහින්දගේ පක්සෙයි ඉයේ එකතු වෙන්න තීරණය කරා - ඔක්කොම හොරු ඒත් මේ දෙක එකතු වුනාම බහුතරයක් ගන්න පුලුවන් ආන්ඩුවක් පත් වෙයි - ඒකයි  - අනික මහින්ද ගේ කාලේ වගේ කලු සල්ලි කාරයෝ දිලිත් ජයවීර නාලක ගොඩ හේවා එහම අපහු එයි ඇවිත් මාකර්ට් එකෙන් සල්ලි කෝටි ගනන් හොයයඉ මාරකට් එක අප් වෙයි අපි පොඩි අය කල්පනාවෙන් බයි සෙල් කරෝත් අපිටත් ගොඩ යන්න පුලුවන් ඒ එක්කම  බැහල බැහැල දැන් කොටස් මිල තියන්නේ අම්බානට අඩු වෙලා එක නිසා දැන් මාරකට් එක අප් වෙයි චන්දේ සෙනකම්ම ..බලන් ඉමු

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum