Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post
Market Place

Add an ad

View all ads

Latest topics

» lOFC definitely will hit 6/-
by stockback Today at 2:51 am

» CIND , 10% guaranteed return
by Teller Today at 2:46 am

» Look PAP Amazing company
by Teller Today at 2:44 am

» Bottom of market
by Teller Yesterday at 10:52 pm

» Triple Top Reversal pattern
by Teller Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Keep eye on Politics
by Yahapalanaya Yesterday at 6:25 pm

» BFN - PRIVATE PLACEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT TO COME SOON
by mahasona2 Yesterday at 1:00 pm

» LOFC - LDEV -EXPO ....BULL RUN TIME FOR COLLECTION ..
by mahasona2 Yesterday at 12:54 pm

» Why AAIC Should trade above RS.50/-
by wisdom79 Yesterday at 12:38 pm

» PAN ASIA POWER
by Nuwan Samarawickrama Yesterday at 10:33 am

» Aluf will be better
by wisdom79 Yesterday at 8:50 am

» Stop promoting garbage. Don’t get deceived.
by wisdom79 Yesterday at 8:46 am

» RICH is not bad @ 9/-
by Teller Yesterday at 3:18 am

» BFN බොරු සෙලින් දාලා කොහොම හරි 11 වගේ ගානට 500000 එකතු කරගන්න කියලා අර 14 ට ලක්ශයක් සෙලින් දැම්මේ මේ ටේලර් මහත්තයාම තමයි
by Teller Yesterday at 3:16 am

» Be careful with HVA and LITE
by Teller Yesterday at 3:11 am

» WATA future looks good
by Teller Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:00 pm

» If i am the EPF buyer,I will go for PLC
by Teller Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:59 pm

» LLUB Pattern reversed. Good buy @60, target +20%
by Teller Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:58 pm

» THE CURSE ON JKH
by Teller Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:04 am

» Why we should buy AEL.N0000…?
by Miss-Sangeetha Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:45 am

» The Curse Of AEL
by Yahapalanaya Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:06 pm

» Senthilverl Drives Sri Lanka Stock Market Turnover to hit Rs.2 billion
by Yahapalanaya Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:03 pm

» 8 Finance companaies to be closed very soon
by samaritan Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:52 pm

» Copreus (Pvt) Ltd - Need some Information
by Copreus Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:44 pm

» BALA can come down to 9/-
by Teller Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:27 am

» MARKET UP......BUT BFL....GRAN....TAFL......
by Trader321 Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:31 pm

» TAFL - GOLDEN EGG IN POULTRY SECTOR
by Trader321 Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:29 pm

» MGT.N0000 & TJL.N0000 keep eye.
by Trader321 Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:58 pm

» TAFL.N000 / GRAN.N0000
by Trader321 Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:57 pm

» Market will test 4700
by karuna2 Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:08 pm

» Loss-making stockbrokers may not last six months
by Miss-Sangeetha Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:51 pm

» Those who are having SUGA And HDEV (Hotel Developers)coming week you all can excpect Good News to come
by Capton KIng Cool Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:25 pm

» ECL wAS 2.8 Last week Today 4.7 .Whats Next? Acme?
by Capton KIng Cool Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:02 am

» IDL IDL IDL
by Teller Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:18 pm

» Look APLA its trending to 98LKR
by Teller Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:24 am

» SAMP Oversubscribed?
by Teller Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:13 am

» Apple Lost Sales in Europe to Chinese Firms Ahead of US Huawei Crackdown
by Teller Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:44 am

» Market is On The Rise.Market PER 8.5, EPF Has entered the market curently they are buying AEL (Access Enginering)There'r lot of counters. Rich,TkyoAsir,Amsl,Osea.CINV.EXPO,JINS and Tyre.good luck
by wisdom79 Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:55 pm

» NEXT RUN People's leasing and Finance WAIT AND WATCH ENJOY RIDE..
by ddrperera Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:25 pm

» EPF Investment in Unquated copmanies .Who is responsible Previous Centeral Bank Governer and Former Regime.
by Capton KIng Cool Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:05 am

» PDL (Property Development)
by Capton KIng Cool Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:51 am

» EAST Steady at 18
by Cricketman Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:28 am

» Guys what happen these days
by Yahapalanaya Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:29 am


You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Why we should buy AEL.N0000…?

Why we should buy AEL.N0000…?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? Empty Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? on Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:10 am

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Why we should buy AEL.N0000…?
 
Reputed company in Construction & Engineering sector.
At the bottom of all time low. (All Time Low (Rs.) 11.90)
All Time High (Rs.) 43.50
Dividends Rs 0.75 for 2018.
Construction & Engineering sector will active after this government.
When announce presidential election we cannot touch even Rs. 15.00 too.
This week collected more than 2 million shares.
Still you are not late.
This is not a recommendation, please do your homework and make decision. But I am collecting at this level.
My dear friends what is your idea….

2Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? Empty Re: Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? on Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:08 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Really it is true. The best investment. Buy and hold. It will take time but you will get a triple profit.

3Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? Empty Re: Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? on Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:59 pm

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@wisdom79 wrote:Really it is true. The best investment. Buy and hold. It will take time but you will get a triple profit.
Given the uncertainties in the economic & political front this can only be recommended as a long term investment.

4Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? Empty Re: Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? on Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:52 pm

arun.cse


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
AEL will not move under the remaining government.

5Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? Empty Re: Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? on Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:44 pm

nuwanmja


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
Until Ranil and the clan in top levels neither CSE nor country develop

6Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? Empty Re: Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? on Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:47 pm

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@arun.cse wrote:AEL will not move under the remaining government.
That's true...

7Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? Empty Re: Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? on Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:37 pm

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@nuwanmja wrote:Until Ranil and the clan in top levels neither CSE nor country develop
What development???????
Even country's survival is at stake!

8Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? Empty Re: Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? on Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:29 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
AEL is good at current price level.It made profit in difficult period and out performed other construction companies.

 x                     Net profit         Asset/share

2015/16              2,465M             17.46

2016/17              2,708M             18.84

2017/18              3,071M             20.78

2018/19              2,436M             21.39

Current share price 12.5    Rolling Eyes

I don't think Mangala target any particular company.Budget also asked foreign companies  partner with local company.Construction company got concession for importing construction material etc..Lot of infrastructure projects about to start with the funding of IMF etc..

I hope AEL is the best construction company in the CSE that would give good return in future whether UNP or SLPP or SLFP form government.

9Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? Empty Re: Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? on Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:42 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
CSE will remain 'little investor' exchange until this cursed govt is in power.

10Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? Empty Re: Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? on Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:59 am

hammurabi

hammurabi
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@Yahapalanaya wrote:AEL is good at current price level.It made profit in difficult period and out performed other construction companies.

 x                     Net profit         Asset/share

2015/16              2,465M             17.46

2016/17              2,708M             18.84

2017/18              3,071M             20.78

2018/19              2,436M             21.39

Current share price 12.5    Rolling Eyes

I don't think Mangala target any particular company.Budget also asked foreign companies  partner with local company.Construction company got concession for importing construction material etc..Lot of infrastructure projects about to start with the funding of IMF etc..

I hope AEL is the best construction company in the CSE that would give good return in future whether UNP or SLPP or SLFP form government.

Those are some true facts. I see here many are just commenting without any viable facts. Thank you for giving something useful

11Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? Empty Re: Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? on Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:54 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
It is not fundamentals only that decides  price of shares. There is something known as investor sentiment and economic/political stability which are dampened & dented and at a low ebb. No news is good news at the moment.

12Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? Empty Re: Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? on Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:10 pm

hammurabi

hammurabi
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@samaritan wrote:It is not fundamentals only that decides  price of shares. There is something known as investor sentiment and economic/political stability which are dampened & dented and at a low ebb. No news is good news at the moment.

But its a world known truth that Mr.instability will be eliminated at this year end. All potential candidates for 2020 have a corporate touch. What i see is some are digging for rock bottom at the concrete rock bottom. but deep inside their mind they want to collect all good shares at very cheap tags, so that they can cherish 200%-300% by next year mid. Truth is inevitable.

13Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? Empty Re: Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? on Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:31 pm

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@hammurabi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:It is not fundamentals only that decides  price of shares. There is something known as investor sentiment and economic/political stability which are dampened & dented and at a low ebb. No news is good news at the moment.

But its a world known truth that Mr.instability will be eliminated at this year end. All potential candidates for 2020 have a corporate touch. What i see is some are digging for rock bottom at the concrete rock bottom. but deep inside their mind they want to collect all good shares at very cheap tags, so that they can cherish 200%-300% by next year mid. Truth is inevitable.
You may hope but in my opinion its a bit too early to predict anything. Potential candidates to be elected to have corporate touch????? Usually 80% don't have O/L.

14Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? Empty Re: Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? on Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:48 am

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
true, we have to bring some professionals here for ruling . If MR Or RW comes to power the scenario will be the same . Most of the Ministers & MPs are not capable for ruling . what we can expect from these two parties? JVp has professionals but no trust around them. obviously we have to bring new set of professionals for ruling.

15Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? Empty Re: Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? on Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:36 pm

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Thushara Ayya wrote:Why we should buy AEL.N0000…?
 
Reputed company in Construction & Engineering sector.
At the bottom of all time low. (All Time Low (Rs.) 11.90)
All Time High (Rs.) 43.50
Dividends Rs 0.75 for 2018.
Construction & Engineering sector will active after this government.
When announce presidential election we cannot touch even Rs. 15.00 too.
This week collected more than 2 million shares.
Still you are not late.
This is not a recommendation, please do your homework and make decision. But I am collecting at this level.
My dear friends what is your idea….
Today Collection is 1.5 Million.
Trades 286.
There is a progress, I told you this last week.

Good Luck...

16Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? Empty Re: Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? on Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:42 pm

arun.cse


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Check trading pattern. more selling.....

17Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? Empty Re: Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? on Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:27 pm

ddrperera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@arun.cse wrote:Check trading pattern. more selling.....
AEL is worth more than 14..  Very Happy Very Happy  another GEM..

18Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? Empty Re: Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? on Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:40 am

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ddrperera wrote:
@arun.cse wrote:Check trading pattern. more selling.....
AEL is worth more than 14..  Very Happy Very Happy  another GEM..
very correct ddrperera......

19Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? Empty Re: Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? on Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:50 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Construction sector conglomerate AEL to play a key role in the Port City commencing with the road networks expands operations in East Africa as well.
http://www.dailymirror.lk/article/Access-Engineering-set-to-secure-largest-overseas-project-162297.html

20Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? Empty Re: Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? on Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:27 pm

karuna2


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Mage broker kiwwa AEL okkoma denna kiyala 13
Mama dunna
Eth eka yanawane
Broker harida
Advise me

21Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? Empty Re: Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? on Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:27 pm

arun.cse


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Correct decision. A gang is trying to rise up AEL artificially.

22Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? Empty Re: Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? on Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:17 pm

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@karuna2 wrote:Mage broker kiwwa AEL okkoma denna kiyala 13
Mama dunna
Eth eka yanawane
Broker harida
Advise me
You are sharing your bad experience which many don't.

23Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? Empty Re: Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? on Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:44 pm

ddrperera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@karuna2 wrote:Mage broker kiwwa AEL okkoma denna kiyala 13
Mama dunna
Eth eka yanawane
Broker harida
Advise me
please  look asset wise  and earning wise still value more than  Rs.14...

24Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? Empty Re: Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? on Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:43 am

arun.cse


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
It will rise up when you smell any news on election. This is a political sensitive share. What ever the fundamental this will not raise up under remaining government.

25Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? Empty Re: Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? on Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:08 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@arun.cse wrote:It will rise up when you smell any news on election. This is a political sensitive share. What ever the fundamental this will not raise up under remaining government.
For that matter no share can rise under the remaining govt which has been a curse & ruination to the country let alone CSE.
Even the present mild but positive change in investor sentiment is owing to an anticipation of a change which is inevitable.
'Early bird catches the worm'.

26Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? Empty Re: Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? on Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:18 pm

arun.cse


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Wait. It will drop to 13 level again.

27Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? Empty Re: Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? on Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:33 pm

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@arun.cse wrote:Wait. It will drop to 13 level again.
Dear arun.cse,
එය සත්‍යයක් විය හැකිය, කිසිදු කොටසක් කෙලින්ම සෑම දිනම ඉදිරියට නොයනු ඇත.

28Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? Empty Re: Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? on Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:34 pm

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@arun.cse wrote:It will rise up when you smell any news on election. This is a political sensitive share. What ever the fundamental this will not raise up under remaining government.
For that matter no share can rise under the remaining govt which has been a curse & ruination to the country let alone CSE.
Even the present mild but positive change in investor sentiment is owing to an anticipation of a change which is inevitable.
'Early bird catches the worm'.
'Early bird catches the worm'.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

29Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? Empty Re: Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? on Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:47 am

wisdom79

wisdom79
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
I have shares which I bought at 28. But now it is 14. I know AEL came down without any reasons but politics. A good company and paid dividends, too. Its value is over 20. 

So why to worry invest than just talking or dreaming.

I say all the shares have come down because of the lollypop government.

Lolll...........AEL, VPEL, DIAL, RICH, GLASS, JINS, AAIC as well CINSX are better to buy and wait.

You will get a better profit in the future!!!!!

30Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? Empty Re: Why we should buy AEL.N0000…? on Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:45 am

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha
Moderator
Moderator
@wisdom79 wrote:I have shares which I bought at 28. But now it is 14. I know AEL came down without any reasons but politics. A good company and paid dividends, too. Its value is over 20. 

So why to worry invest than just talking or dreaming.

I say all the shares have come down because of the lollypop government.

Lolll...........AEL, VPEL, DIAL, RICH, GLASS, JINS, AAIC as well CINSX are better to buy and wait.

You will get a better profit in the future!!!!!
But you have forgotten the  ALHP, and SFL that you were promoted in year 2016 for more than one year ,day & night …… !!!!!!!!!!!

srilankaequity.forumotion.com/t55819-alhp-right-issue-1

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum