Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Contribute
Submit Post

Submit Post

Latest topics

» It’s time to stop depending on the stock market and take control of your money.
by ONTHEMONEY Today at 2:47 pm

» Shares to Buy
by PDH Today at 2:43 pm

» Your Predictions About These Stock
by kanishkaecomm Today at 2:35 pm

» HAYCARB PLC
by Win Win Today at 2:33 pm

» What do you think about ALUMEX?
by MarketResearch Today at 1:46 pm

» He is Bill Gates's hero. He should be everybody's hero.
by dayandacool Today at 1:35 pm

» INDUSTRIAL ASPHALTS (CEYLON) PLC (ASPH.N0000)
by crs Today at 1:15 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by Captain Today at 12:40 pm

» HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC (HHL.N0000)
by abey Today at 10:10 am

» Sanasa bank is going to jump Rs 75
by abey Today at 10:07 am

» RICH.N000 is heating up.
by shakthi1974 Today at 9:46 am

» PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC
by judecroos Today at 6:38 am

» THE COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC (CFLB.N0000)
by judecroos Today at 6:33 am

» B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000)
by Harry82 Today at 6:06 am

» GALORE OF GOOD NEWS TO THE CSE
by Kipling Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC (OSEA.N000)
by ONTHEMONEY Yesterday at 7:48 pm

» CHMX hidden gem
by Tradewise Yesterday at 7:09 pm

» EMER.......
by Tissa Yesterday at 5:42 pm

» Card Promotions in Sri Lanka by HNB
by samaritan Yesterday at 5:28 pm

» CINV half a billion profit
by soileconomy Yesterday at 4:39 pm

» ARPICO INSURENCE (AINS.N0000)
by sureshot Yesterday at 3:44 pm

» How does equity risk premium work
by nobileprize55 Yesterday at 1:20 pm

» Secondary market debentures
by dayandacool Yesterday at 12:30 pm

» Fixed Deposits Interest Rates - Hatton National Bank in Sri Lank
by MarketResearch Yesterday at 10:27 am

» Capital Savings Account with high interest rates from HNB Sri Lanka
by MarketResearch Yesterday at 10:12 am

» Personal Loans in Sri Lanka from Hatton National Bank (HNB)
by MarketResearch Yesterday at 10:12 am

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 17 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests

crs, dayandacool, ErangaDS, Eugine Fernando, jaya, kanishkaecomm, Kipling, lal62, Nprabash, ONTHEMONEY, PDH, rtymia, sakila123, smnsam, soileconomy, sureshot, Win Win

Most users ever online was 541 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:29 am
Statistics
We have 23330 registered users
The newest registered user is menasros

Our users have posted a total of 356723 messages in 52541 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market & Forum Help » The Prison » From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock

From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock - Page 2 Empty Re: From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:48 pm

TortoizePlus


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Kumar wrote:
@krishan Aakash wrote:HA HA ha u foolish men...IN My first post i told u if this hit it can easily go about 50 range. yep previously i had got greg stock in 57 range...now all of them i average to 33 level.i am real winner after greg moving....I am not stupid person keepin my greg stock in 57 range...ha ha ha
OK intelligent man. I wonder how you average from 57 to 33.
Wish you all the best.

I thought to go back to my grade 5 mathematics.

Lets assume Krishan had X amount of GREG at 57. Then his total cost is 57X.

Lowest value that Krishan could have bought it back is 31.40.

Assume he bought Y number of shares at 31.40.
Then his total cost is 31.40Y

Then
(57X+31.40Y)/(X+Y) = 33
57X + 31.40Y = 33X+33Y
24X = 1.60Y
15X = 1Y
That is, if Krishan had 1000 GREG at 57, he should have bought 15000 GREG at 31.40.

What a good trader you are Krishan.. you have averaged down it by buying 15 times more shares from the initial investment.

Note:- I failed grade 5 exam.

22From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock - Page 2 Empty Re: From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock on Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:11 am

Chris Gardner


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@TortoizePlus wrote:

I thought to go back to my grade 5 mathematics.

Lets assume Krishan had X amount of GREG at 57. Then his total cost is 57X.

Lowest value that Krishan could have bought it back is 31.40.

Assume he bought Y number of shares at 31.40.
Then his total cost is 31.40Y

Then
(57X+31.40Y)/(X+Y) = 33
57X + 31.40Y = 33X+33Y
24X = 1.60Y
15X = 1Y
That is, if Krishan had 1000 GREG at 57, he should have bought 15000 GREG at 31.40.

What a good trader you are Krishan.. you have averaged down it by buying 15 times more shares from the initial investment.

Note:- I failed grade 5 exam.


You got him man.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

23From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock - Page 2 Empty Re: From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock on Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:47 am

Kumar


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Chris Gardner wrote:
@TortoizePlus wrote:

I thought to go back to my grade 5 mathematics.

Lets assume Krishan had X amount of GREG at 57. Then his total cost is 57X.

Lowest value that Krishan could have bought it back is 31.40.

Assume he bought Y number of shares at 31.40.
Then his total cost is 31.40Y

Then
(57X+31.40Y)/(X+Y) = 33
57X + 31.40Y = 33X+33Y
24X = 1.60Y
15X = 1Y
That is, if Krishan had 1000 GREG at 57, he should have bought 15000 GREG at 31.40.

What a good trader you are Krishan.. you have averaged down it by buying 15 times more shares from the initial investment.

Note:- I failed grade 5 exam.


You got him man.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Let the cat out of the bag.

sajeethk


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
May be he has 100 shares of less than that @ Rs 57/- That's y he can do average to Rs 33 Very Happy Very Happy Laughing

cseguide


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
This share went up creating a gold mine for some and now going down creating a blood bath for many

soileconomy

soileconomy
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@krishan Aakash wrote:there are lot of people bound with GREG.IT wont go further down.BY Analyzing last three days it was confirmed that it wont go further down words.
Last Wednesday it was reduced by 5.5
last Thursday it was reduced by 2.0
today it was up by 0.20
Finally i have to say that right issue news went to recycle bin and warrant 2 conversion has been postpone to 2013....
So new era of GREG will be in front of u very soon....IF some body collect the GREG of this level will be winners.this chance wont come again.bye
.

Is your predictions based on technical or fundamental ground.
I GREG holds the majority stake of CLPL . DPL .CLPL may running at a profit,but DPL is struggling.
Due to high speculation and ground support GREG may have a run.But lot of retailers will get their hands burned.
Major share holders may divest their stakes with artificially created buying rallies.

hariesha


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@soileconomy wrote:
@krishan Aakash wrote:there are lot of people bound with GREG.IT wont go further down.BY Analyzing last three days it was confirmed that it wont go further down words.
Last Wednesday it was reduced by 5.5
last Thursday it was reduced by 2.0
today it was up by 0.20
Finally i have to say that right issue news went to recycle bin and warrant 2 conversion has been postpone to 2013....
So new era of GREG will be in front of u very soon....IF some body collect the GREG of this level will be winners.this chance wont come again.bye
.

Is your predictions based on technical or fundamental ground.
I GREG holds the majority stake of CLPL . DPL .CLPL may running at a profit,but DPL is struggling.
Due to high speculation and ground support GREG may have a run.But lot of retailers will get their hands burned.
Major share holders may divest their stakes with artificially created buying rallies.

"Major share holders may divest their stakes with artificially created buying rallies." CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN?

28From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock - Page 2 Empty Re: From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock on Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:21 am

soileconomy

soileconomy
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
A major shareholder who wants to divest his part ,cant do it in the market ,bcoz prices may come down drastically .They cant to a crossing also , becoz on sound investment fund of investor will buy this.What they are doing is through warrants ,slowly they are diluting their shareholdings.
This particular share is highly promoted by some people.I can remember One Mr - - - Perera wrote so many paper articles regarding the potential value of this.But now that value has come, one may said.
Rumours are being made that ........... and ...has made investments in this company .
Some companies even top level people are encouraging these type of manipulated kind of promotional campaigns to keep prices up of overvalued stocks.
They may do some crossings to convenience the market with selected traders as a part of their promotional campaign.

29From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock - Page 2 Empty Re: From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock on Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:25 am

wsaman

wsaman
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@TortoizePlus wrote:
@Kumar wrote:
@krishan Aakash wrote:HA HA ha u foolish men...IN My first post i told u if this hit it can easily go about 50 range. yep previously i had got greg stock in 57 range...now all of them i average to 33 level.i am real winner after greg moving....I am not stupid person keepin my greg stock in 57 range...ha ha ha
OK intelligent man. I wonder how you average from 57 to 33.
Wish you all the best.

I thought to go back to my grade 5 mathematics.

Lets assume Krishan had X amount of GREG at 57. Then his total cost is 57X.

Lowest value that Krishan could have bought it back is 31.40.

Assume he bought Y number of shares at 31.40.
Then his total cost is 31.40Y

Then
(57X+31.40Y)/(X+Y) = 33
57X + 31.40Y = 33X+33Y
24X = 1.60Y
15X = 1Y
That is, if Krishan had 1000 GREG at 57, he should have bought 15000 GREG at 31.40.

What a good trader you are Krishan.. you have averaged down it by buying 15 times more shares from the initial investment.

Note:- I failed grade 5 exam.

You are great TortoizePlus.
I kindly request from the persons such as krishan Aakash.... Pls dont misguide new comers to this forum, to the market. There are lot of new comers reading this forum. this type of promotions could harm them badly. Any stock can go up and down time to time. its a nature of the market. But We should not post this type of posts. It could harm even to this forum and it could loss the credibility of this forum.

30From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock - Page 2 Empty Re: From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock on Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:37 am

kaka


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TortoizePlus wrote:
@Kumar wrote:
@krishan Aakash wrote:HA HA ha u foolish men...IN My first post i told u if this hit it can easily go about 50 range. yep previously i had got greg stock in 57 range...now all of them i average to 33 level.i am real winner after greg moving....I am not stupid person keepin my greg stock in 57 range...ha ha ha
OK intelligent man. I wonder how you average from 57 to 33.
Wish you all the best.

I thought to go back to my grade 5 mathematics.

Lets assume Krishan had X amount of GREG at 57. Then his total cost is 57X.

Lowest value that Krishan could have bought it back is 31.40.

Assume he bought Y number of shares at 31.40.
Then his total cost is 31.40Y

Then
(57X+31.40Y)/(X+Y) = 33
57X + 31.40Y = 33X+33Y
24X = 1.60Y
15X = 1Y
That is, if Krishan had 1000 GREG at 57, he should have bought 15000 GREG at 31.40.

What a good trader you are Krishan.. you have averaged down it by buying 15 times more shares from the initial investment.

Note:- I failed grade 5 exam.

As Kumar said, he is promoting GREG, Fool, can't understand da reality. I think he is from Nursary Very Happy . Fool investing 15 times to recover Rs. 57,000. This man should be banned Twisted Evil

31From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock - Page 2 Empty Re: From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock on Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:44 pm

kiritharon


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
You are correct! from 12.00 noon to end of the market, can predict with MACD and Stockhastic indicators, show will uptrend.

kaka


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kiritharon wrote:You are correct! from 12.00 noon to end of the market, can predict with MACD and Stockhastic indicators, show will uptrend.

again started promotion, Twisted Evil

hariesha


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@soileconomy wrote:A major shareholder who wants to divest his part ,cant do it in the market ,bcoz prices may come down drastically .They cant to a crossing also , becoz on sound investment fund of investor will buy this.What they are doing is through warrants ,slowly they are diluting their shareholdings.
This particular share is highly promoted by some people.I can remember One Mr - - - Perera wrote so many paper articles regarding the potential value of this.But now that value has come, one may said.
Rumours are being made that ........... and ...has made investments in this company .
Some companies even top level people are encouraging these type of manipulated kind of promotional campaigns to keep prices up of overvalued stocks.
They may do some crossings to convenience the market with selected traders as a part of their promotional campaign.

You are correct about major shareholder divesting shares, but that's SEC directive, They have to comply. SEC has asked LIONHEART to reduce their stake to 65%. But still they are holding at 83%. This is after divesting some shares to Rishan of PC House, when GREG and last SEC had lot of differences.

Lot of people seems to hate this share. But why some do have burned figures and some have made hefty profits from this share? It's because lot of guys are fear to buy when prices are low, but when the rally goes on they watch, when the rally gathers momentum they decide to buy. Typical buying high and sell low scenario. We have to reverse this mentality. Don't put the blame on GREG or any other share because of your mistakes.

I am not in favor the way this thread is created as he is desperately promoting the share. But if GREG falls below 30/- I think we should really consider it, as there's value of that price. We can call GREG a crap when above 60/-, but bellow 30/- it's a different story.

I am eagerly waiting how the people who subscribe for W1 conversion and additional shares behave, as all is depending on them. Further we still don't know what LIONHEAR did for their entitlement. Because if they haven’t subscribe for their entitlement it will give a negative sentiment to the market. But they can't take the entitlement fully either. It’s going against the SEC directive, as it will increase their holding back to 90% levels.

Any how I believe the new shares will come to the market during next week. If it creates a selling pressure, a window will be open for new entrants, if somebody created a panic selling round, a huge and massive opportunity for a short position will be created.

kankaniya


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@hariesha wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:A major shareholder who wants to divest his part ,cant do it in the market ,bcoz prices may come down drastically .They cant to a crossing also , becoz on sound investment fund of investor will buy this.What they are doing is through warrants ,slowly they are diluting their shareholdings.
This particular share is highly promoted by some people.I can remember One Mr - - - Perera wrote so many paper articles regarding the potential value of this.But now that value has come, one may said.
Rumours are being made that ........... and ...has made investments in this company .
Some companies even top level people are encouraging these type of manipulated kind of promotional campaigns to keep prices up of overvalued stocks.
They may do some crossings to convenience the market with selected traders as a part of their promotional campaign.

You are correct about major shareholder divesting shares, but that's SEC directive, They have to comply. SEC has asked LIONHEART to reduce their stake to 65%. But still they are holding at 83%.

This is an utter falsehood. A deliberate lie. Pure Bulls*** It's put about to justify Lionhart not converting their warrants.

krishan Aakash


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
MR hariesha,

U r trying to fall down Greg share and try to buy them below 30...U r unable to bye them below 30...further more adding new shares going to be reduced.from Monday it would go up words.... see the last year Greg has risen up to 120 like price latter part of the January.same way this will hit + 50 from Monday onwards..if u buy at least 32 range it would be very worth for u.it wont fall any more.if u late by timing horse will do bull run and u have to watch that and do ur home work without posting here any more.

Kumar

Kumar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@krishan Aakash wrote: MR hariesha,

U r trying to fall down Greg share and try to buy them below 30...U r unable to bye them below 30...further more adding new shares going to be reduced.from Monday it would go up words.... see the last year Greg has risen up to 120 like price latter part of the January.same way this will hit + 50 from Monday onwards..if u buy at least 32 range it would be very worth for u.it wont fall any more.if u late by timing horse will do bull run and u have to watch that and do ur home work without posting here any more.

Who you are to ask some one to not post your promotional thread.
I thought not to comment your post from yesterday, but seems to be you are a fraud.
You are with the intention promoting this crap.
Basically you need to disclose your interest on this share when you start the thread.
Did you mention that you got shares in GREG, NO, after I mentioned your past post you agreed and bullsh**t us saying you averaged the share. Don't think we are stupid by starting a post like a mature person.
Mind your words before commenting.
That is the decency you need to learn.
Still I'm on my point you are a promoter and wondering why this thread still in talk section.
You need to be banned.

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
As Hareisha explained, GREG seems to be a good speculative pick below 31, there are ppl, brokers behind this share so they can easily bring his up.. But looking at the last transactions of this, its more on dumping side than colleting..

However, lets see how krishan Akash's superior knowledge formed out..

First Krishan requests the help of our intelligence by building a cock n bull story he heared from a friend of GREG;

@krishan Aakash wrote:My experience friends tell me about this..because of the warrent issue of next January 6 (warrent-2) would greg .N hit 60 + or not..OR tell me how should i recover my lost..more than 5 lacks lost indicate....(Minor)..unless greg.n goes with less than this range.i wanna your opinion from intelligents.Thank you guys
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t14349-i-have-gregn-stocks-with-57-range

Then he posted to show how immature he is by doing some minor promotions + fortune telling;
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t14347-some-what-i-proved-it#92505
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t13976-wht-should-i-do#90702
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t14125-good-news-bubble-danger-is-no-more#91431
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t13996-before-january-there-is#90981

So looking at the above I had to change the title..

soileconomy

soileconomy
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Although there were 17comments under this topic no one came out with the financial supporting for this share.
It is clear that some are following this share purely on speculation, bocz they cant justify the price by its financials.

kaka


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@krishan Aakash wrote: MR hariesha,

U r trying to fall down Greg share and try to buy them below 30...U r unable to bye them below 30...further more adding new shares going to be reduced.from Monday it would go up words.... see the last year Greg has risen up to 120 like price latter part of the January.same way this will hit + 50 from Monday onwards..if u buy at least 32 range it would be very worth for u.it wont fall any more.if u late by timing horse will do bull run and u have to watch that and do ur home work without posting here any more.

How he is changing his words? wow, Is he a politician (Krishan) confused

Genting


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
I do hold greg and I don't think it will hit 50+ in the near future.
and guys.. you are giving free publicity..

41From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock - Page 2 Empty FROM MONDAY ONWORDS GREG WD BE THE HOT STOCK on Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:56 pm

krishan Aakash


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
one bull is trying to shut my text.he is very jealousy the people who earn from Greg in near future.GREG will hit very soon because warrant issue story and warrant conversion story has been sent to the recycle bin.don't worry guys who live with Greg can win easily from this Monday.people who trying to hack my account has born not from the human definitely from the bitch.

42From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock - Page 2 Empty GREG on Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:29 pm

kapi


Stock Trader
Dear Krishan,
I agree with u. but i think all will happen after the much awaited announcement from the watchdog.
is'n it.

thanks and regards
kapi Razz

43From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock - Page 2 Empty Re: From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:02 am

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@krishan Aakash wrote:one bull is trying to shut my text.he is very jealousy the people who earn from Greg in near future.GREG will hit very soon because warrant issue story and warrant conversion story has been sent to the recycle bin.don't worry guys who live with Greg can win easily from this Monday.people who trying to hack my account has born not from the human definitely from the bitch.

Which bull was it? scratch

U had GREG around 57 and u bought 15000 of GREG at 31 and average it down to 33.. bla bla bla.. OK we get it.. Why u have to get so angry.. U could've easily said Ur stuck and someting like this;

@krishan Aakash wrote:My experience friends tell me about this..because of the warrent issue of next January 6 (warrent-2) would greg .N hit 60 + or not..OR tell me how should i recover my lost..more than 5 lacks lost indicate....(Minor)..unless greg.n goes with less than this range.i wanna your opinion from intelligents.Thank you guys
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t14349-i-have-gregn-stocks-with-57-range

Then go and post like ur a good experience trader afro and open another thread fro GREG..

The funny thing is, a crap like GREG could tur out to be a short term pick around 30-31, it can even run to 40s in coming days, but u asking the forum "how should I recover my loss?" then go on posting another topic saying "GREG will be the hot stocks" makes u a joker in this forum.. The two posts are contradictory know? U dont even bothred to back up ur story with whatever the evident u have other than the fairy tale of ur friend Smile

See if you wanna lie, u gotta make it in a way that people would beleive u.. But nice try dude..

44From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock - Page 2 Empty Re: From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:19 am

Quibit

Quibit
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
This post has been moved to the prison due to obvious reasons. You guys can continue to discuss the topic in the prison. Please do not open new threads with the same subject.

45From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock - Page 2 Empty Re: From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock on Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:27 am

bakapandithaya

bakapandithaya
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Quibit wrote:This post has been moved to the prison due to obvious reasons. You guys can continue to discuss the topic in the prison. Please do not open new threads with the same subject.

Dear quibit, these type of posts should be deleted Twisted Evil

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum