FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» TIME TO CALL SLT ?
by sureshot Today at 7:42 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Yesterday at 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by blindhog Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:44 am

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

» KEGALLE PLANTATIONS PLC (KGAL.N0000)
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:04 pm

» ARPICO INSURANCE PLC - Reports LKR 625mn loss for the FY2023
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:58 pm

» EXTERMINATORS PLC (EXT.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:59 am

» ALLIANCE FINANCE COMPANY PLC (ALLI.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:29 am

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by Anushka Perz Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:50 pm

» PINS (People's Insurance) will be another UAL
by sakuni Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:22 pm

» A New Record Price for One Tonne of Cocoa on the International Market
by ResearchMan Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:03 pm

» Access Engineering awarded two more contract packages at Colombo Port
by samansilva Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:05 pm

» FMCG Sector LMF, MEL and DIST
by buwr Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:35 am

» CEYLON GUARDIAN INVESTMENT TRUST PLC (GUAR)
by soileconomy Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:00 am

» RWSL - WATCH
by sureshot Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:39 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock

+22
market bull
Chinwi
kelum
bakapandithaya
Quibit
kapi
Genting
smallville
kankaniya
kiritharon
kaka
wsaman
sajeethk
Chris Gardner
TortoizePlus
Kumar
soileconomy
hariesha
notme
cseguide
bePositive
krishan Aakash
26 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

TortoizePlus

Manager - Equity Analytics

Kumar wrote:
krishan Aakash wrote:HA HA ha u foolish men...IN My first post i told u if this hit it can easily go about 50 range. yep previously i had got greg stock in 57 range...now all of them i average to 33 level.i am real winner after greg moving....I am not stupid person keepin my greg stock in 57 range...ha ha ha
OK intelligent man. I wonder how you average from 57 to 33.
Wish you all the best.

I thought to go back to my grade 5 mathematics.

Lets assume Krishan had X amount of GREG at 57. Then his total cost is 57X.

Lowest value that Krishan could have bought it back is 31.40.

Assume he bought Y number of shares at 31.40.
Then his total cost is 31.40Y

Then
(57X+31.40Y)/(X+Y) = 33
57X + 31.40Y = 33X+33Y
24X = 1.60Y
15X = 1Y
That is, if Krishan had 1000 GREG at 57, he should have bought 15000 GREG at 31.40.

What a good trader you are Krishan.. you have averaged down it by buying 15 times more shares from the initial investment.

Note:- I failed grade 5 exam.

Chris Gardner

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

TortoizePlus wrote:

Then
(57X+31.40Y)/(X+Y) = 33
57X + 31.40Y = 33X+33Y
24X = 1.60Y
15X = 1Y
That is, if Krishan had 1000 GREG at 57, he should have bought 15000 GREG at 31.40.

What a good trader you are Krishan.. you have averaged down it by buying 15 times more shares from the initial investment.

You got him man.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Kumar

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Chris Gardner wrote:
TortoizePlus wrote:

Then
(57X+31.40Y)/(X+Y) = 33
57X + 31.40Y = 33X+33Y
24X = 1.60Y
15X = 1Y

You got him man.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Let the cat out of the bag.

sajeethk

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

May be he has 100 shares of less than that @ Rs 57/- That's y he can do average to Rs 33 Very Happy Very Happy Laughing

cseguide

Vice President - Equity Analytics

This share went up creating a gold mine for some and now going down creating a blood bath for many

soileconomy

soileconomy

krishan Aakash wrote:there are lot of people bound with GREG.IT wont go further down.BY Analyzing last three days it was confirmed that it wont go further down words.
Last Wednesday it was reduced by 5.5
last Thursday it was reduced by 2.0
today it was up by 0.20
Finally i have to say that right issue news went to recycle bin and warrant 2 conversion has been postpone to 2013....
So new era of GREG will be in front of u very soon....IF some body collect the GREG of this level will be winners.this chance wont come again.bye

Is your predictions based on technical or fundamental ground.
I GREG holds the majority stake of CLPL . DPL .CLPL may running at a profit,but DPL is struggling.
Due to high speculation and ground support GREG may have a run.But lot of retailers will get their hands burned.
Major share holders may divest their stakes with artificially created buying rallies.

hariesha

soileconomy wrote:
krishan Aakash wrote:there are lot of people bound with GREG.IT wont go further down.BY Analyzing last three days it was confirmed that it wont go further down words.
Last Wednesday it was reduced by 5.5
last Thursday it was reduced by 2.0
today it was up by 0.20
Finally i have to say that right issue news went to recycle bin and warrant 2 conversion has been postpone to 2013....
So new era of GREG will be in front of u very soon....IF some body collect the GREG of this level will be winners.this chance wont come again.bye

Is your predictions based on technical or fundamental ground.
I GREG holds the majority stake of CLPL . DPL .CLPL may running at a profit,but DPL is struggling.
Due to high speculation and ground support GREG may have a run.But lot of retailers will get their hands burned.
Major share holders may divest their stakes with artificially created buying rallies.

"Major share holders may divest their stakes with artificially created buying rallies." CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN?

soileconomy

soileconomy

A major shareholder who wants to divest his part ,cant do it in the market ,bcoz prices may come down drastically .They cant to a crossing also , becoz on sound investment fund of investor will buy this.What they are doing is through warrants ,slowly they are diluting their shareholdings.
This particular share is highly promoted by some people.I can remember One Mr - - - Perera wrote so many paper articles regarding the potential value of this.But now that value has come, one may said.
Rumours are being made that ........... and ...has made investments in this company .
Some companies even top level people are encouraging these type of manipulated kind of promotional campaigns to keep prices up of overvalued stocks.
They may do some crossings to convenience the market with selected traders as a part of their promotional campaign.

wsaman

wsaman

TortoizePlus wrote:
Kumar wrote:
krishan Aakash wrote:HA HA ha u foolish men...IN My first post i told u if this hit it can easily go about 50 range. yep previously i had got greg stock in 57 range...now all of them i average to 33 level.i am real winner after greg moving....I am not stupid person keepin my greg stock in 57 range...ha ha ha
Wish you all the best.

Then
(57X+31.40Y)/(X+Y) = 33
57X + 31.40Y = 33X+33Y
24X = 1.60Y
15X = 1Y

You are great TortoizePlus.
I kindly request from the persons such as krishan Aakash.... Pls dont misguide new comers to this forum, to the market. There are lot of new comers reading this forum. this type of promotions could harm them badly. Any stock can go up and down time to time. its a nature of the market. But We should not post this type of posts. It could harm even to this forum and it could loss the credibility of this forum.

kaka

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

TortoizePlus wrote:
Kumar wrote:
Wish you all the best.

Then
(57X+31.40Y)/(X+Y) = 33
57X + 31.40Y = 33X+33Y
24X = 1.60Y
15X = 1Y

As Kumar said, he is promoting GREG, Fool, can't understand da reality. I think he is from Nursary Very Happy . Fool investing 15 times to recover Rs. 57,000. This man should be banned Twisted Evil

kiritharon

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

You are correct! from 12.00 noon to end of the market, can predict with MACD and Stockhastic indicators, show will uptrend.

kaka

kiritharon wrote:You are correct! from 12.00 noon to end of the market, can predict with MACD and Stockhastic indicators, show will uptrend.

again started promotion, Twisted Evil

hariesha

soileconomy wrote:A major shareholder who wants to divest his part ,cant do it in the market ,bcoz prices may come down drastically .They cant to a crossing also , becoz on sound investment fund of investor will buy this.What they are doing is through warrants ,slowly they are diluting their shareholdings.
This particular share is highly promoted by some people.I can remember One Mr - - - Perera wrote so many paper articles regarding the potential value of this.But now that value has come, one may said.
Rumours are being made that ........... and ...has made investments in this company .
Some companies even top level people are encouraging these type of manipulated kind of promotional campaigns to keep prices up of overvalued stocks.
They may do some crossings to convenience the market with selected traders as a part of their promotional campaign.

You are correct about major shareholder divesting shares, but that's SEC directive, They have to comply. SEC has asked LIONHEART to reduce their stake to 65%. But still they are holding at 83%. This is after divesting some shares to Rishan of PC House, when GREG and last SEC had lot of differences.

Lot of people seems to hate this share. But why some do have burned figures and some have made hefty profits from this share? It's because lot of guys are fear to buy when prices are low, but when the rally goes on they watch, when the rally gathers momentum they decide to buy. Typical buying high and sell low scenario. We have to reverse this mentality. Don't put the blame on GREG or any other share because of your mistakes.

I am not in favor the way this thread is created as he is desperately promoting the share. But if GREG falls below 30/- I think we should really consider it, as there's value of that price. We can call GREG a crap when above 60/-, but bellow 30/- it's a different story.

I am eagerly waiting how the people who subscribe for W1 conversion and additional shares behave, as all is depending on them. Further we still don't know what LIONHEAR did for their entitlement. Because if they haven’t subscribe for their entitlement it will give a negative sentiment to the market. But they can't take the entitlement fully either. It’s going against the SEC directive, as it will increase their holding back to 90% levels.

Any how I believe the new shares will come to the market during next week. If it creates a selling pressure, a window will be open for new entrants, if somebody created a panic selling round, a huge and massive opportunity for a short position will be created.

kankaniya

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

hariesha wrote:
soileconomy wrote:A major shareholder who wants to divest his part ,cant do it in the market ,bcoz prices may come down drastically .They cant to a crossing also , becoz on sound investment fund of investor will buy this.What they are doing is through warrants ,slowly they are diluting their shareholdings.

You are correct about major shareholder divesting shares, but that's SEC directive, They have to comply. SEC has asked LIONHEART to reduce their stake to 65%. But still they are holding at 83%.

This is an utter falsehood. A deliberate lie. Pure Bulls*** It's put about to justify Lionhart not converting their warrants.

krishan Aakash

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

MR hariesha,

U r trying to fall down Greg share and try to buy them below 30...U r unable to bye them below 30...further more adding new shares going to be reduced.from Monday it would go up words.... see the last year Greg has risen up to 120 like price latter part of the January.same way this will hit + 50 from Monday onwards..if u buy at least 32 range it would be very worth for u.it wont fall any more.if u late by timing horse will do bull run and u have to watch that and do ur home work without posting here any more.

Kumar

Kumar

krishan Aakash wrote: MR hariesha,

U r trying to fall down Greg share and try to buy them below 30...U r unable to bye them below 30...further more adding new shares going to be reduced.from Monday it would go up words.... see the last year Greg has risen up to 120 like price latter part of the January.same way this will hit + 50 from Monday onwards..if u buy at least 32 range it would be very worth for u.it wont fall any more.if u late by timing horse will do bull run and u have to watch that and do ur home work without posting here any more.

Who you are to ask some one to not post your promotional thread.
I thought not to comment your post from yesterday, but seems to be you are a fraud.
You are with the intention promoting this crap.
Basically you need to disclose your interest on this share when you start the thread.
Did you mention that you got shares in GREG, NO, after I mentioned your past post you agreed and bullsh**t us saying you averaged the share. Don't think we are stupid by starting a post like a mature person.
Mind your words before commenting.
That is the decency you need to learn.
Still I'm on my point you are a promoter and wondering why this thread still in talk section.
You need to be banned.

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

As Hareisha explained, GREG seems to be a good speculative pick below 31, there are ppl, brokers behind this share so they can easily bring his up.. But looking at the last transactions of this, its more on dumping side than colleting..

However, lets see how krishan Akash's superior knowledge formed out..

First Krishan requests the help of our intelligence by building a cock n bull story he heared from a friend of GREG;

krishan Aakash wrote:My experience friends tell me about this..because of the warrent issue of next January 6 (warrent-2) would greg .N hit 60 + or not..OR tell me how should i recover my lost..more than 5 lacks lost indicate....(Minor)..unless greg.n goes with less than this range.i wanna your opinion from intelligents.Thank you guys
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t14349-i-have-gregn-stocks-with-57-range

Then he posted to show how immature he is by doing some minor promotions + fortune telling;
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t14347-some-what-i-proved-it#92505
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t13976-wht-should-i-do#90702
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t14125-good-news-bubble-danger-is-no-more#91431
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t13996-before-january-there-is#90981

So looking at the above I had to change the title..

soileconomy

soileconomy

Although there were 17comments under this topic no one came out with the financial supporting for this share.
It is clear that some are following this share purely on speculation, bocz they cant justify the price by its financials.

kaka

krishan Aakash wrote: MR hariesha,

How he is changing his words? wow, Is he a politician (Krishan) confused

Genting

I do hold greg and I don't think it will hit 50+ in the near future.
and guys.. you are giving free publicity..

krishan Aakash

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

one bull is trying to shut my text.he is very jealousy the people who earn from Greg in near future.GREG will hit very soon because warrant issue story and warrant conversion story has been sent to the recycle bin.don't worry guys who live with Greg can win easily from this Monday.people who trying to hack my account has born not from the human definitely from the bitch.

42From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock - Page 2 Empty GREG Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:29 pm

kapi

Stock Trader

Dear Krishan,
I agree with u. but i think all will happen after the much awaited announcement from the watchdog.
is'n it.

thanks and regards
kapi Razz

smallville

smallville

krishan Aakash wrote:one bull is trying to shut my text.he is very jealousy the people who earn from Greg in near future.GREG will hit very soon because warrant issue story and warrant conversion story has been sent to the recycle bin.don't worry guys who live with Greg can win easily from this Monday.people who trying to hack my account has born not from the human definitely from the bitch.

Which bull was it? scratch

U had GREG around 57 and u bought 15000 of GREG at 31 and average it down to 33.. bla bla bla.. OK we get it.. Why u have to get so angry.. U could've easily said Ur stuck and someting like this;

krishan Aakash wrote:My experience friends tell me about this..because of the warrent issue of next January 6 (warrent-2) would greg .N hit 60 + or not..OR tell me how should i recover my lost..more than 5 lacks lost indicate....(Minor)..unless greg.n goes with less than this range.i wanna your opinion from intelligents.Thank you guys
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t14349-i-have-gregn-stocks-with-57-range

Then go and post like ur a good experience trader afro and open another thread fro GREG..

The funny thing is, a crap like GREG could tur out to be a short term pick around 30-31, it can even run to 40s in coming days, but u asking the forum "how should I recover my loss?" then go on posting another topic saying "GREG will be the hot stocks" makes u a joker in this forum.. The two posts are contradictory know? U dont even bothred to back up ur story with whatever the evident u have other than the fairy tale of ur friend Smile

See if you wanna lie, u gotta make it in a way that people would beleive u.. But nice try dude..

Quibit

This post has been moved to the prison due to obvious reasons. You guys can continue to discuss the topic in the prison. Please do not open new threads with the same subject.

bakapandithaya

bakapandithaya

Quibit wrote:This post has been moved to the prison due to obvious reasons. You guys can continue to discuss the topic in the prison. Please do not open new threads with the same subject.

Dear quibit, these type of posts should be deleted Twisted Evil

smallville

smallville

bakapandithaya wrote:
Quibit wrote:This post has been moved to the prison due to obvious reasons. You guys can continue to discuss the topic in the prison. Please do not open new threads with the same subject.

Dear quibit, these type of posts should be deleted Twisted Evil

Cant u see the irony? The poster is a highly qualified speculation expert lol! Has been promoting REEF, HVA, GREG for sometime.. Problem is he has all of these at higher levels.. he hee..
Read my early comments for evidence..

Sadly some of our members follow fools and become greater fools.. Then they start wining..

For everyone's convenience.. see how Krishan has become an expert in a month...

From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock - Page 2 Greg_d11

kelum

kelum
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Hei..Guys,,,,Dont try to argue with this man(krishan akash....)i feel that he is a rich man and a manipulator.....check with smallwills last post,thir this man has said 24th dec his loss is more than 5 laks....at that day greg is selling around Rs.41.that mean he has brought more than 30000 sheres around Rs.58(then loss around 5 lks).and check he is telling that he has avaraged down it to 33 level at 6th Januarry.....then sure he is the man who brought 1035000 greg shers at Rs.32.80 on 5th januarry......if this is tru sure they will bring the greg to 50+ level.....dont be foolish by argiving...try to earn sth.....this not promotting greg......thanks guys....

Kumar

Kumar

kelum wrote:Hei..Guys,,,,Dont try to argue with this man(krishan akash....)i feel that he is a rich man and a manipulator.....check with smallwills last post,thir this man has said 24th dec his loss is more than 5 laks....at that day greg is selling around Rs.41.that mean he has brought more than 30000 sheres around Rs.58(then loss around 5 lks).and check he is telling that he has avaraged down it to 33 level at 6th Januarry.....then sure he is the man who brought 1035000 greg shers at Rs.32.80 on 5th januarry......if this is tru sure they will bring the greg to 50+ level.....dont be foolish by argiving...try to earn sth.....this not promotting greg......thanks guys....

Thanks kelum for your comments.
I'm one of the person who confronted with him on this particular thread and partially pushed everyone to drag this post to the prison.
I do not care,whether he is millionaire or even billionaire.
I'm against those who wants to fool or misdirect us (particularly the novices) in the CSE matter.
Enough is enough,all of us learned bitter lessons in 2011.
I'm again reiterating my words, He is a fraud,manipulator and a culprit.

Thanks a lot for smallville for the recent comment made and qubit for the timely action.
This may be the last warning for those who are promoting shares in this forum.

TortoizePlus

TortoizePlus

Normally I don't waste my time even for openning this kind of posts.. we've seen enough users of this type in the history..

when I saw hariesha has commented, then opened the thred and gave my comment.

Good luck Krishan.. keep doing this..

Chinwi

Chinwi

From the inception of this GREG I was against their actions.
Their main shareholder's business is promoting and dumping companies . They did this in many other places, worldwide.
Issuing huge number of warrants to themselves, creating interesting stories to keep share prices up and gradually selling the warrants to others is their strategy. Ultimately they leave the company and country taking huge money with them.

Due to the efforts of many vigilant people they could not play the same drama here to fool all the people in Sri Lanka .

We who talked against an international killer shark , should not bother about the rubbish-talking "Halmassas" .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum