FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» TIME TO CALL SLT ?
by sureshot Today at 7:42 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Yesterday at 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by blindhog Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:44 am

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

» KEGALLE PLANTATIONS PLC (KGAL.N0000)
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:04 pm

» ARPICO INSURANCE PLC - Reports LKR 625mn loss for the FY2023
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:58 pm

» EXTERMINATORS PLC (EXT.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:59 am

» ALLIANCE FINANCE COMPANY PLC (ALLI.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:29 am

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by Anushka Perz Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:50 pm

» PINS (People's Insurance) will be another UAL
by sakuni Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:22 pm

» A New Record Price for One Tonne of Cocoa on the International Market
by ResearchMan Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:03 pm

» Access Engineering awarded two more contract packages at Colombo Port
by samansilva Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:05 pm

» FMCG Sector LMF, MEL and DIST
by buwr Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:35 am

» CEYLON GUARDIAN INVESTMENT TRUST PLC (GUAR)
by soileconomy Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:00 am

» RWSL - WATCH
by sureshot Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:39 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Manipulators are collecting GREG!!!

+11
NightStalker
Light of Hope
sajeethk
nishanrs
Universalgoal
bigprofits
mra
Malika1990
smallville
market bull
dindon1
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Empty Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:16 am

dindon1

dindon1
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Just check your selves asking prices of GREG.,
About 2000,000 shares in asking section are higher prices and they are in lots of 100,000s,200,000s and 300,000s.,Who dont call it manipulating?
So my gutt feeling says market will be green end of the day.,

2Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Empty Re: Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:25 am

market bull

market bull
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

I also thinking that today market will be green. Manipulators are dancing on the floor. Everyday they find different ways to find the margin & do their day tradings

dindon1 wrote:Just check your selves asking prices of GREG.,
About 2000,000 shares in asking section are higher prices and they are in lots of 100,000s,200,000s and 300,000s.,Who dont call it manipulating?

3Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Empty Re: Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:29 am

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Dont u have any other share than GREG?

Meka mara promotion ekak ne Wink I'm sure directors would invite you to a role in ERI if ur not already workin for them Wink

4Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Empty Re: Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:40 am

dindon1

dindon1

smallville wrote:

Meka mara promotion ekak ne Wink I'm sure directors would invite you to a role in ERI if ur not already workin for them Wink
Not a promotion just facts.,And also I have suggested to check your selves .,Without checking it and whining and whinging is not wise.,
If you hate GREG just leave those posts without reading.,Specially my posts are not for your eyes.,
This forum has full of whingers,By looking at the amount of your posts.,Can imaging how long and how often you have been whinging.,Get a Job!!

Last edited by dindon1 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total

5Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Empty Re: Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:42 am

Malika1990

Malika1990
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

dindon1 wrote:
smallville wrote:

Not a promotion just facts.,And also I have suggested to check your selves .,Without checking it and whining and whinging is not wise.,
If you hate GREG just leave those posts without reading.,Specially my posts are not for your eyes.,
This forum has full of whingers,By looking at the amount of your posts.,Can imaging how long and how often you have been whinging.,

I agree with u Smile

6Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Empty Re: Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:45 am

Malika1990

Malika1990

dindon1 wrote:
smallville wrote:

This forum has full of whingers,By looking at the amount of your posts.,Can imaging how long and how often you have been whinging.,

I agree with u Smile

7Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Empty Re: Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:55 am

mra

mra
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

yap yesterday there are two crossing of greg @ 34/- who is collecting ? with less split of high / sell means manipulation by few people.

8Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Empty Re: Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:06 am

bigprofits

Stock Trader

Dear All,

Heard there will be GREG.N0000 Crossings at 40-50 Levels.Pls Keep In Touch with GREG.

Happy Tarding.

9Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Empty Re: Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:14 am

smallville

smallville

dindon1 wrote:
This forum has full of whingers,By looking at the amount of your posts.,Can imaging how long and how often you have been whinging.,Get a Job!!

Dude, I dont hate GREG, I hate promotions.. How many of ur late posts were for GREG?
Serioulsy I now know u followed Krishan and fallen in his trap Wink

Can u elaberate some more on your facts abt collection, so all of us can keep this post alive..

10Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Empty Re: Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:39 am

dindon1

dindon1

smallville wrote:
dindon1 wrote:

Dude, I dont hate GREG, I hate promotions.. How many of ur late posts were for GREG?

Can u elaberate some more on your facts abt collection, so all of us can keep this post alive..

I have given the facts .,did not given recommendation to buy or sell.,In fact I have no any GREG with me at the movement.,I have heavily traded GREG in about 3 years ago and made a fortune out of it.,because of that very reason I am still following GREG.,just tried sharing what I noticed.,Because of you are having so many number of posts you may be having power to kill or keep the post.,send it to prison or Hell.,I dont give a damn about it.,Keep whinging and it will count more posts and you may become universal moderator one day!!!who cares???

11Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Empty Re: Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:56 am

Universalgoal

hey hey cool guys goood we have to fight and fight then we all can come to a good conclution

12Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Empty Re: Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:09 pm

nishanrs

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Thanks to whatever is going on, I've also jumped in and collected some at a good price. Not all of us are manipulators Smile

13Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Empty Re: Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:53 pm

sajeethk

Still GREG is speculation share.... not only that total GREG group...

14Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Empty Re: Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:55 pm

nishanrs

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

GREG is down to 30.10. Any intelligent predictions?

15Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Empty Re: Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:36 pm

smallville

smallville

dindon1 wrote:I have given the facts .,did not given recommendation to buy or sell.,In fact I have no any GREG with me at the movement.,I have heavily traded GREG in about 3 years ago and made a fortune out of it.,because of that very reason I am still following GREG.,just tried sharing what I noticed.,Because of you are having so many number of posts you may be having power to kill or keep the post.,send it to prison or Hell.,I dont give a damn about it.,Keep whinging and it will count more posts and you may become universal moderator one day!!!who cares???

Oh ur a successful GREG player? Congradulatios!!!
OOpps.. I got it man.. ur issue is with my number of posts being 8X yours.. Dont be jealous..
The number of replies in one thread dont count towards ur post count, uh! how come u didnt know it?? oh yes.. u were busy scolding me and looking at GREG order book and all u cold see were 100K, 200K buy parcels ne..

Dude I shared many of my analysis in this forum and I'm not a fortune teller.. I present things with facts and not rely on order books for my analysis.. OBs are good for traders who weep when they lost cuz OBs are mostly manipulated these days.. U just came here whinging to tell ur theories and end of the day u can see market is RED though ur gut said its GREEN.. This shows how well experienced u are in this game.. So stop blaming others..

Hope u collected GREG for another fortune Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Last edited by smallville on Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

16Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Empty Re: Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:27 pm

Universalgoal

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

17Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Empty Re: Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:45 pm

Light of Hope

Vice President - Equity Analytics

well your logo suits you. it's not a bull, it's cow. Sorry man but i am frustrated...

18Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Empty Re: Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:10 pm

NightStalker

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

dindon1 wrote:
smallville wrote:
dindon1 wrote:

I have given the facts .,did not given recommendation to buy or sell.,In fact I have no any GREG with me at the movement.,I have heavily traded GREG in about 3 years ago and made a fortune out of it.,because of that very reason I am still following GREG.,just tried sharing what I noticed.,Because of you are having so many number of posts you may be having power to kill or keep the post.,send it to prison or Hell.,I dont give a damn about it.,Keep whinging and it will count more posts and you may become universal moderator one day!!!who cares???

Dude Smallville has been contributing to this forum immensely. Unlike you who promote shares he has actually shared technical analysis and explained matters clearly. You coming out of no-where becoming a soothsayer does not help this forum.

It only if at all helps the people who are stuck with Greg who try to sell it off at a higher price to the next sucker. So geez just STFU if you don't have anything good to post.

P.S. Smallville haven't seen any technical analysis from you in a while...... Whats the scene?

19Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Empty Re: Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:46 pm

Light of Hope

NightStalker wrote:
dindon1 wrote:
smallville wrote:
dindon1 wrote:

Dude Smallville has been contributing to this forum immensely. Unlike you who promote shares he has actually shared technical analysis and explained matters clearly. You coming out of no-where becoming a soothsayer does not help this forum.

It only if at all helps the people who are stuck with Greg who try to sell it off at a higher price to the next sucker. So geez just STFU if you don't have anything good to post.

P.S. Smallville haven't seen any technical analysis from you in a while...... Whats the scene?

these days technical analysis has no place, that why I guess he is not doing any

20Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Empty Re: Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:11 pm

FXX

FXX

im a GREG manipulator and today i dumped all of my GREG share lol,

21Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Empty Re: Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:21 pm

monash

monash

Smallville don't waste your time on arguing with these kind of guys. Me too fed up of seeing these Greg promotions..

Now this is like a forum run by greg. look at the number of new topics that post on greg each day. Don't know why these people chasing behind only one stock. when there are so many other stocks.
Even If you want to trade only speculative stocks. There are many options. don't be loyal to one stock. I'm not against greg. But just stop boasting about one stock repeatedly.

Last edited by monash on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

22Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Empty Re: Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:24 pm

FXX

FXX

dindon1 wrote:

Dude Smallville is a mod and a TA, he contributed lot to this forum, but when people like u just trying to promote certain share its their (mods) duty to point it out or stop it, if u want to promote GREG or whatever do it with facts, who gives a shit about the order book.

23Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Empty Re: Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:27 pm

mark

mark
Expert
Expert

you just saw the distribution Twisted Evil

24Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Empty Re: Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:06 pm

smallville

smallville

NightStalker wrote:

As u can see market is heading down, there's no point in doing TA at this point.. might as well be an observer now is better, doing few swing trades here n there Wink

I can start fundamental and technical when I see ASI @ 5000 - 5600, can even see a dead cat bounce and fall to 5000 so better wait Wink

25Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Empty Re: Manipulators are collecting GREG!!! Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:16 pm

eiyo salli

Stock Trader

hi guys,no hard feelings keep up what ever the argument going on. thats what we need in a good forum. otherwise this will become like a government news paper. good luck to all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum