FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of SMB Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Overseas Realty PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

We have already lost many good, genuine members and their views.

+20
Deva
K.Haputantri
Roboticfx
Light of Hope
ct.trader
bePositive
soileconomy
sriranga
Antonym
opfdo
UKboy
Quibit
nishanrs
hariesha
rijayasooriya
Kumar
STOCK SLAYER
Kithsiri
smallville
Asoka Samarakone
24 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Asoka Samarakone

Expert
Expert

We have already lost many good, genuine members and their views.

Equity Forum comments

Agreed stockmate keep up the good analysis and don't quit the forum, just because some been rude to you. we have already lost many good, genuine members and their views.

I have the right to speak my mind, and I asked for comments on the situation from an Investment point of view.

Positive and Negative comments welcome, if they are relevant to explaining the CSE situation. Otherwise, mind your business and don't comment for the sake of insulting others

If you don't have anything constructive to add to this, kindly stay off this topic. This is a serious forum for serious investors. Not for jokers to joke around.

This is now a blind leading the blind forum.
Read the entire thread without misquoting or misreading.
I do what I do knowing the risks and the long term gains. But not everyone thinks in that way.
I did not misquote you, I suggest you read what you wrote yourself!
The panic selling is on the speculative counters that jokers like you are holding.

People like you engaged in panic buying now you are blaming all and sundry for your own mistakes and making a joker of yourself.
It seems that some people think that this forum is their exclusive playground and others are just supposed to shut-up and listen to all the so called expert advice that they offer.

I did not engage in panic buying, nor am I an agent

I have the right to speak my mind, and I asked for comments on the situation from an Investment point of view. Not what you retards think from your high and mighty position.

I did not ask for you to show your pompous attitudes.
Positive and Negative comments welcome, if they are relevant to explaining the CSE situation. Otherwise, mind your business and don't comment for the sake of insulting others
They made some people very angry. Some times they used inferior language and insulted too.
Don't believe in experts or expert opinions. There are no experts in stock market. The day you believe that you are an expert is the end of your success.
You are terribly and mournfully wrong. Confidence has no role in things we can not control.
You have taken my post by the tail.

But you are free to be confident about the market and hang around. But that is not confidence. I say that is" YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO"

I wanted (million times) to comment on your recent topics but somehow managed to keep my mouth shut.
Basically, your right until you re-correct yourself cos you'd probably be right again ... haha

lolz at you rishan,you will never going to learn from him,bcz you talking like you are the expert

idiots.........
you are insane man.........these guys doing a social work,they not get paid as i know..
you expert tell what going to happen next,as you said in first post
I often hear this "You can take a Donkey to water, but u can't make it drink..."
Welll actually that book is "Hit Them Where it Hurts" u should read it again.
Well said small, leave these guys and concentrate on other activities.

Are you tired of losing money in the market? Are you searching for the breakthrough formula?

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

silent scratch

Kithsiri

Kithsiri
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

confused

STOCK SLAYER

STOCK SLAYER
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

"Don't believe in experts or expert opinions. There are no experts in stock market."
appreciate your view on that Asoka Samarakone. study

Kumar

Kumar

smallville wrote: silent scratch
Same........

rijayasooriya

rijayasooriya

What the ..........is this ?

hariesha

Vice President - Equity Analytics

I can't understand. Today's the forum is like just after a funeral.

nishanrs

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Since some of my comments are also part of your posting, can you please explain whether my expectations are too high when I make a statement and ask for comments from the community?

I expect serious answers without:

1. Being called an agent of someone.
2. Being called a Joker and other things.
3. Being told that the CSE is behaving like this because of the Mayan calendar
etc.

I came to this forum expecting serious comments and analysis, which I saw from a few people over the past few weeks. This is what is needed if we are all to benefit from trading and investing.

Quibit

Forum can have rules and regulations like member bans similar to price bands and post limits similar to credit limits. But what can we achieve? What have the market achieved by having these regulations and removing them. Forum is not a loose cannon but a proxy of the current market sentiments and a platform to express opinions. Some of the recent post clearly indicate the frustration of the investors community. We share and respect the sentiments of our members and hope and pray that the situation will improve soon. This is a difficult time for everyone.. Darkest hour is just before the dawn!!

UKboy

UKboy

Asoka Samarakone wrote:We have already lost many good, genuine members and their views.

Equity Forum comments

Mr Samarakone can you please explain this bit more to us? Initially I thought its all about the members who left this forum but....... its not about them.

opfdo

opfdo

oh samarakoon...... i am confused confused

Antonym

Antonym

I think Samarakone is asking us to be more polite & civilized, to stop being rude to other members... and thus uphold the dignity of this forum (which is accessible from around the world).

sriranga

sriranga
Co-Admin

Antonym wrote:I think Samarakone is asking us to be more polite & civilized, to stop being rude to other members... and thus uphold the dignity of this forum (which is accessible from around the world).
That's the point. Thanks.

http://sharemarket-srilanka.blogspot.co.uk/

soileconomy

soileconomy

I grab this post like this ,

Anyone can express their views .(Freedom of speech-but it has limitations)
Respect others even if they come up with a opinion against our suggestions.
Every one should be treated equally without their differences.
So, my bow for your post.

bePositive

bePositive
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

"Positive and Negative comments welcome, if they are relevant to explaining the CSE situation. Otherwise, mind your business and don't comment for the sake of insulting others
They made some people very angry. Some times they used inferior language and insulted too."

I totally agree with these comments Mr.Samarakone.
And I believe in "Freedom of expression" 100%

http://www.viabletraffic.com

ct.trader

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Well if you want to refine the forum you can start by banning Rajitha and his many duplicate accounts.

Light of Hope

I think this is a good work, summary of whats been happening.

you have put one of my comments in the top and for the heading... well I said with my heart and I feel sad and sorry that their not with us anymore.

I invite them to join us again, I had enough of this crap lately I have seen

Roboticfx

Roboticfx

Anyway many old members have left the forum!

K.Haputantri

K.Haputantri
Co-Admin

I agree with Samare's point of view and urge all, including those who were sidelined by distructive critiques, to continue the healthy dialoge for the sake of wellbeing of the members because we need all of your input irrespective of expert or not, but try to be constructive.

Deva

Please consider the essence of Asoka Samarakone's post.
According to my understanding he has summed up the current status of this valuable forum. I have also noticed many unwanted comments of insulting attitude. Members should act in a responsible manner while giving due respect to the opposing views.

nishanrs

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Highly Agree. New members should not be discouraged from commenting and posting by trying to ridicule them or calling them proxies of other profiles or agents of HNWI's.

Such things sideline the issue at hand and essentially hijacks the entire thread of discussion.

Let's see some fruitful discussions please.

Academic

Quibit wrote:Forum can have rules and regulations like member bans similar to price bands and post limits similar to credit limits. But what can we achieve? What have the market achieved by having these regulations and removing them. Forum is not a loose cannon but a proxy of the current market sentiments and a platform to express opinions. Some of the recent post clearly indicate the frustration of the investors community. We share and respect the sentiments of our members and hope and pray that the situation will improve soon. This is a difficult time for everyone.. Darkest hour is just before the dawn!!

well thought idea. Agree except the sentence "pray that the situation will improve soon". If we do so we try to interfere free market system. Very Happy .

K.Haputantri

K.Haputantri
Co-Admin

DEAR nishanrs - ? Can you explain what HNWI's stands for. The term seems familier but I don't know the real meaning.

nishanrs

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

High Net Worth Individuals - People with liquid assets that can easily invest in anything that they want. Internationally, anyone with $1 million+ of liquid assets (cash) would fall into this category. Local examples would be K.D.D.P., H.J, etc.

K.Haputantri wrote:DEAR nishanrs - ? Can you explain what HNWI's stands for. The term seems familier but I don't know the real meaning.

Kithsiri

Kithsiri

He was everywhere but nowhere in particular and I was surprised because he was someone who posted things in the past which were to the very point.

I do not see some old familiar names now but it does not mean that all of them have left the forum.

Like everything else this forum is an evolving thing by changing and getting adjusted to new trends and needs.

Those who often use GOD (Good Old Days) thing have to think again seriously.

This forum should not only be used to take but to give back as well. Idea

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum