FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Vote_lcap68%CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES

CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES

+79
dsam
SHARK aka TAH
gagamini
wiser
yellow knife
Jiggysaurus
viper123
cseguide
dhanurrox
ajithg
rishanpossitive
jonta999
ethical.investor
balapas
bullet.11
ravi1
Gaja
mahendra1
warrior
NZ BOY
sahan8896
intelligent1
deva1
chari
jonny
wiki
Prince
madhawa.h
Arena
nimantha80
NaminiInduwara
MalakaDesmond
BandulaSM
malanp
Savantha Denipitiya
Fresher
wgsaman
sanju351
shan
kasun333
Dileepa
market bull
Redbulls
Rizmi
sriranga
Harry82
SRIAS
MarketWitch
sapumal
rmark
Kithsiri
Whitebull
ccsentha
LateTackle
stumpy
Slstock
prasadrmb
traderathome
Storm
Kumar
mra
VISA
K.Haputantri
hawklk
UKboy
econ
snandasiri
aj
gamaya
hariesha
smallville
Roboticfx
Asoka Samarakone
FXX
nkuda
kav4
Leon
greedy007
dcwal
83 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

51CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Wed May 30, 2012 11:14 am

sapumal

Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Complain to SEC by an email

52CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Wed May 30, 2012 11:45 am

smallville

Associate Director - Equity Analytics

@Storm wrote:aj, when you mean officials, who do you mean ? Not the managers at CT, right ? Also, does anybody know about a contact number to which I could make a complain about this ?
Note that I was well with in my margin facility level. They had no reason to cancel my orders. BTW. I forgot to add, my Sell orders were cancelled too. My broker said that must have been a mistake !!

Dude, take it up.. cuz they cant cancel your sell orders in any case,, If the share price has come down today than the amt u tried to sell, probably u can ask them for compensation...
Today maket is up, so they might've done u a favour too Wink

53CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Wed May 30, 2012 6:28 pm

Kithsiri

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

@Kithsiri wrote:I will place a order today & see how they would react.
Keep you posted later.
My Three orders placed expired without any acceptance but system did not reject them.

54CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Wed May 30, 2012 6:54 pm

Storm

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

smallville, My Sell orders were canceled. I later in the afternoon put the sell order again and sold. So no loss there. But I preferred to have my buy orders as if the market come down in the coming days, my orders have a chance of getting executed.
I had a discussion with my broker in the morning. I am not blaming him as it was beyond his control. But he said all buy orders of everybody was canceled yesterday at CT.
Anyway, I think if any broker firm wants to cancel orders, they should contact the client first.

55CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Wed May 30, 2012 7:42 pm

Kithsiri

@Storm wrote:smallville, My Sell orders were canceled. I later in the afternoon put the sell order again and sold. So no loss there. But I preferred to have my buy orders as if the market come down in the coming days, my orders have a chance of getting executed.
I had a discussion with my broker in the morning. I am not blaming him as it was beyond his control. But he said all buy orders of everybody was canceled yesterday at CT.
Anyway, I think if any broker firm wants to cancel orders, they should contact the client first.
Are you going to let it go just like that. They will do it again tomorrow to you and to me also.
I think you should seriously take this issue up to avoid recurrence.

56CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Thu May 31, 2012 1:14 am

MarketWitch

MarketWitch
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

@Kithsiri wrote:
@Storm wrote:smallville, My Sell orders were canceled. I later in the afternoon put the sell order again and sold. So no loss there. But I preferred to have my buy orders as if the market come down in the coming days, my orders have a chance of getting executed.
Are you going to let it go just like that. They will do it again tomorrow to you and to me also.
I think you should seriously take this issue up to avoid recurrence.

My brother's orders were also got cancelled at 10.40am on 29th May. I was told that the Capital Trust IT Division had complained to Kaushal of the CSE IT Division asking how only Direct FN orders only had got cancelled without the Management even knowing about it. ATRAD orders did not get cancelled. MillenniumIT (MIT) & CSE had looked into the matter at length and pointed out that most probably that a Trader in place of clicking on " CANCEL" for a internet oder, had accidentally clicked on "CANCEL ALL" button. MIT has said they would create a alert message here after if "CANCEL ALL" button is pressed, so this type of occurrence does not happen.

57CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Thu May 31, 2012 1:21 am

MarketWitch

MarketWitch
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

As far as I know I started with CT after my brother and Capital Trust is very well organised and care for clients- they E mail me Fundamental Research and Technical Research daily so that I can make my own decisions easily.

They give any amount of Margin Trading even now through there related Margin Trading providing companies and we can see all statements logging into our accounts on the CT web.

And it is up for us to manage our margins without being too greedy in the market.We can't brokering firm saying that they have run us to bust but rather we should understand that it is our decision that made us to buy the stocks at any price.It is valid for any stock brokering firm.

SRIAS

Manager - Equity Analytics

It is strongly advisable to accumulate shares of companies which are trading below a PBV of 1 (i.e. below Net Assets Value) and with a Price Earnings Ratio (PER) of less than the Market PER of 12.5x.

Please be reminded, lower PBV and lowerPER should give the highest price appreciation during a market turnaround.

DOWNLOAD

http://research.srilankaequity.com/t411-capital-trust-sector-wise-price-to-book-value-updated-31-05-2012#471

59CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:24 am

Harry82

Harry82

i can't down load/ see the details.
plz help me

60CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:25 am

Harry82

Harry82

can u list that in form post

61CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:45 am

sriranga

sriranga
Co-Admin

CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Pbv110
CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Pbv210
CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Pbv310
CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Pbv410
CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Pbv510
CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Pbv610
CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Pbv710
CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Pbv810
CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Pbv910

http://sharemarket-srilanka.blogspot.co.uk/

62CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:56 pm

Rizmi

Rizmi

Thanks.. valuable information..

63CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:08 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics

Well done Srias and Sriranga.
Valuable input.

64CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:09 am

market bull

market bull
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Really Valuable information.Great work Sriranga & Srias

65CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:55 am

aj

As far as I know book value is important if the company is going bankrupt or sell them so that the assets could be sold at a higher price than what you originally paid for. So are the Sri Lankan companies going bankrupt or somebody wants to buy them for their assets? And the big question is are these assets utilized for growing profits or are they just sitting inside pettagama.

66CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Empty Capital Trust Research - Weak Stocks Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:56 pm

sriranga

sriranga
Co-Admin

CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Weak10

http://sharemarket-srilanka.blogspot.co.uk/

67CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:17 pm

econ

econ
Global Moderator

I do not have any of the above weak shares in my portfolio Very Happy

68CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:25 pm

Dileepa

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Thanks for posting. Should not get in to these traps!

69CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:02 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls

Thanks for sharing.
Some of the above mention shares related to one of the heavy market capitalisation counter.

70CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:02 pm

kasun333

add to this citk and citw

71CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:05 pm

shan

KZOO Technical Analysis signal excellent Buy and hold last few days i watch this stock some one collecting last friday push down and collecting something going on may be in this bull run market can be move up...some 100 shares only in the market total share capital 50000 very easy to move ....

Whitebull

Capital trust is going to limit the online buying power according to an email I received from 8th october 2012.

Per day buying power limit 2,000,000

Per order buying power limit 500,000

For selling there is no limit.

We need to contact them and get prior authorization if we want to go beyond these limits.

(Please consider this is not for credit.)

So what do you think ? Is it ethical them to limit our buying power from our own money ?

73CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:06 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls

May be to control fake buying orders.

74CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:16 pm

Whitebull

@Redbulls wrote:May be to control fake buying orders.

They say it is to limit the errenous trades.

75CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:27 pm

sanju351

sanju351

@Whitebull wrote:Capital trust is going to limit the online buying power according to an email I received from 8th october 2012.

Per day buying power limit 2,000,000

Per order buying power limit 500,000

For selling there is no limit.

We need to contact them and get prior authorization if we want to go beyond these limits.

(Please consider this is not for credit.)

So what do you think ? Is it ethical them to limit our buying power from our own money ?

This is a good move ..

76CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:33 pm

wgsaman

wgsaman

well done capital trust

77CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:59 pm

smallville

smallville

While this is not ethical, the only reason for this from CT as I see it to stop getting blames Wink
This was the broker hut with most clientele and most credit imo...

78CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:43 am

Fresher

you can still make the orders through your advisor right?

If so I don't see an issue here (IF the intention is to avoid fake orders or erroneous trades).

It's like a safety measure where you have a withdrawal limit per transaction/day in ATMs and no limit over the counter.

79CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:35 am

Kithsiri

Kithsiri

@Whitebull wrote:Capital trust is going to limit the online buying power according to an email I received from 8th october 2012.
I was wondering how someone can get a letter supposed to be coming on 08th on 05th?
Hope it was a fake and or not a JOKE. Surprised

80CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES - Page 3 Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:37 am

Slstock

Slstock

Presume he got a letter on 5th saying starting oct 8th credit is limited.

@Kithsiri wrote:
I was wondering how someone can get a letter supposed to be coming on 08th on 05th?
Hope it was a fake and or not a JOKE. Surprised

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum