FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

OGL Mandatory offer price 28.00  Vote_lcap68%OGL Mandatory offer price 28.00  Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
OGL Mandatory offer price 28.00  Vote_lcap18%OGL Mandatory offer price 28.00  Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
OGL Mandatory offer price 28.00  Vote_lcap13%OGL Mandatory offer price 28.00  Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» New Member PACK - N0000
by nish84 Today at 12:33 am

» LANKA REALTY INVESTMENTS PLC -ASCO
by lion Today at 12:10 am

» BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)
by lion Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» A penny share that might work out in near future
by Eleven Yesterday at 11:25 pm

» CLC - worth the Investment
by madukp Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Scap vs lofc
by kanishkaecomm Yesterday at 11:08 pm

» CLC - Bull & Bear LOCKED HORNS - can blast at any time.
by The_Sage Yesterday at 9:56 pm

» BEWARE -LMF target prices - Don't get trapped
by soileconomy Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by bkasun Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» LMF target price+++++
by Harry82 Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC (BIL.N0000)
by lion Yesterday at 7:39 pm

» LLUB comparison between 2016- 2021 Same EPS Trading at Huge discount
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 7:29 pm

» Lanka Milk Foods PLC
by Harry82 Yesterday at 7:24 pm

» LGL LGL LGL
by stockchaser Yesterday at 7:07 pm

» Be alert on PMB.R trading pattern
by Tissa Yesterday at 6:19 pm

» CHRISSWORLD PLC - CWL.N0000
by Basu Yesterday at 6:12 pm

» Shares to Buy
by nish84 Yesterday at 4:19 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000)
by samaritan Yesterday at 3:41 pm

» KZOO 32.8% Upside
by Swissinvest Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» how do i know my ipo application status ?
by Hitazz Yesterday at 1:38 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CHRONICLE™ SUPPORT » Quarantined » OGL Mandatory offer price 28.00

OGL Mandatory offer price 28.00

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OGL Mandatory offer price 28.00  Empty OGL Mandatory offer price 28.00 Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:49 pm

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

OGL few month ago mandatory offer price 28.00 given by PCH and RISHAN then it was went up more than 48.00, Now currant market price trading 21.00 i think this stock good for buy at current market price however within few days can break 28.00

2OGL Mandatory offer price 28.00  Empty Re: OGL Mandatory offer price 28.00 Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:57 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Official news on the mandatory offer was released on 6th of August. And on 2nd August 3 directors had bought 5K of OGL @ 23.90;
http://www.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/4911312369380_1071.pdf

The mandatory offer made by the offerors expired on 26th September 2011.
And at that point Rishan had 29.95% and PCH Holdings had 21.05%, total 51%.

http://www.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/3111317114704_1071.pdf

We dont know whether these ppl sold and bought back but no official news they'd done that either..

But why it should again go pass 48?

Is there a base for your statement or its just u think it should go cuz u bought is high Twisted Evil ?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum