Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Contribute
Submit Post

Submit Post

Latest topics

» Shares to Buy
by jaya Today at 4:18 pm

» RICH.N000 is heating up.
by jaya Today at 4:11 pm

» THE COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC (CFLB.N0000)
by kanishkaecomm Today at 3:22 pm

» It’s time to stop depending on the stock market and take control of your money.
by ONTHEMONEY Today at 2:47 pm

» HAYCARB PLC
by Win Win Today at 2:33 pm

» What do you think about ALUMEX?
by MarketResearch Today at 1:46 pm

» He is Bill Gates's hero. He should be everybody's hero.
by dayandacool Today at 1:35 pm

» INDUSTRIAL ASPHALTS (CEYLON) PLC (ASPH.N0000)
by crs Today at 1:15 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by Captain Today at 12:40 pm

» HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC (HHL.N0000)
by abey Today at 10:10 am

» Sanasa bank is going to jump Rs 75
by abey Today at 10:07 am

» PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC
by judecroos Today at 6:38 am

» B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000)
by Harry82 Today at 6:06 am

» GALORE OF GOOD NEWS TO THE CSE
by Kipling Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC (OSEA.N000)
by ONTHEMONEY Yesterday at 7:48 pm

» CHMX hidden gem
by Tradewise Yesterday at 7:09 pm

» EMER.......
by Tissa Yesterday at 5:42 pm

» Card Promotions in Sri Lanka by HNB
by samaritan Yesterday at 5:28 pm

» CINV half a billion profit
by soileconomy Yesterday at 4:39 pm

» ARPICO INSURENCE (AINS.N0000)
by sureshot Yesterday at 3:44 pm

» How does equity risk premium work
by nobileprize55 Yesterday at 1:20 pm

» Secondary market debentures
by dayandacool Yesterday at 12:30 pm

» Fixed Deposits Interest Rates - Hatton National Bank in Sri Lank
by MarketResearch Yesterday at 10:27 am

» Capital Savings Account with high interest rates from HNB Sri Lanka
by MarketResearch Yesterday at 10:12 am

» Personal Loans in Sri Lanka from Hatton National Bank (HNB)
by MarketResearch Yesterday at 10:12 am

» what are the good shares for day trading these days?
by thananjey Yesterday at 2:34 am

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 13 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests

dakzsl, dinukac, faiz1431, jaya, kanishkaecomm, KavinduTM, sachinthana87, sikka89, soileconomy, svkiruba8@gmail.com, vikey, Wickyz, Win Win

Most users ever online was 541 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:29 am
Statistics
We have 23330 registered users
The newest registered user is menasros

Our users have posted a total of 356725 messages in 52540 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market & Forum Help » The Prison » Blue Diamond and ECL steady & ready for a run.....

Blue Diamond and ECL steady & ready for a run.....

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

anjelo

anjelo
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
BLUE at 6.30 and x at 3.00 and ECL at 6.50 steady and waiting for a announcement..........
hold on... either way you are a winner if you have it...
cause if divided n will rise to 12+ before division if not still it will touch 8.5..

any comments??????

THIS IS ACCORDING TO MY SIZE OF KNOWLEDGE,PLEASE THINK FROM YOUR BRAIN BEFORE CONSIDER MY QUOTE



Last edited by mark on Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited accordingly)

Leo

Leo
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Mad Another BLUE promotion

mama


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
Mr. sanjaya351 has come with another user name

anjelo

anjelo
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
heavy heavy buy orders at 2.8 and big order at 2.9 trading shares at 3 for 4 days now for blue.x and n is trading at 6.3 for 4 days....the only thing that keeps the n from going high is the x been stall at 3.
once it beaks away n will too...
ecl is a bit high cause it has no x to drag it down..
people must be so crazy than to put such big orders then!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS QUOTE IS ACCORDING TO MY EXPERIENCE IN SHARE MARKET,I THINK THAT A SHARE WILL FLY WHEN SOMEONE PUT A HUGE BUY ORDER

sanjaya351


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@mama wrote:Mr. sanjaya351 has come with another user name

oh no no ..my dear ..but am in close touch with some big collectors of Blue ...there will be surprising good news soon ..about BLUE ..
....WHO EVER COLLECTS blue will be winners ...

High risk ..high profits ...interested parties pls check for details from brokers some brokers know the story ..

But these bargain prize will remain for few days only ..
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

anjelo

anjelo
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
ya i smell something fishy to..
as insurance corp is also having a hand in this and also i heard from my broker that since there are big government backing for this share cause of the stake holders are attached to it... and 2days back there have been a big interest in the x share.all of a sudden big bids put up and the shared moved up.. yes something big is coming im guessing too.....
i think mama and leo is waiting for it to drop to 5.6 to buy it LOLzzzzzzz.............

MY MONEY

MY MONEY
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
BLUE - not possible

ECL - possible

8Blue Diamond and ECL steady & ready for a run..... Empty Blue ....? on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:48 pm

sanjaya351


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@MY MONEY wrote:BLUE - not possible

ECL - possible

BLUE ..Possible then after that only ECL is possible ..both will run together to 10 levels ..soon

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

godfreydayan


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@sanjaya351 wrote:
@MY MONEY wrote:BLUE - not possible

ECL - possible

BLUE ..Possible then after that only ECL is possible ..both will run together to 10 levels ..soon

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

pls dont promote junk stocks jst bcos u got stuck in those junk stocks in high levels .. just tell me one good reason why should we buy this junk ... is this stock has any fundamental value>. Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@sanjaya351 wrote:
@MY MONEY wrote:BLUE - not possible

ECL - possible

BLUE ..Possible then after that only ECL is possible ..both will run together to 10 levels ..soon

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Is it? Ur a real hero..
Look here;
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t16493-blue#107842

11Blue Diamond and ECL steady & ready for a run..... Empty you are the hero on Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:19 pm

sanjaya351


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@smallville wrote:
@sanjaya351 wrote:
@MY MONEY wrote:BLUE - not possible

ECL - possible

BLUE ..Possible then after that only ECL is possible ..both will run together to 10 levels ..soon

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Is it? Ur a real hero..
Look here;
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t16493-blue#107842


he he its CSE Mr.Smallville ..here fundermentals will not work as we think ..remember the recent runs by CLAND /OGL/DPL ...BLUE no exception ....see in few weeks time .... cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

deen


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@sanjaya351 wrote:
@mama wrote:Mr. sanjaya351 has come with another user name

oh no no ..my dear ..but am in close touch with some big collectors of Blue ...there will be surprising good news soon ..about BLUE ..
....WHO EVER COLLECTS blue will be winners ...

High risk ..high profits ...interested parties pls check for details from brokers some brokers know the story ..

But these bargain prize will remain for few days only ..
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
.

heyy there wont b any good news frm BLUE.. Pls dnt promote this junk share. i think u bought this at a high price and want to get rid of it. now our investors are more smarter..they wudnt invest in da words of such a promoter like u. dey have learnt thier lessons. Even a fool wudnt touch BLUE. One day it'l definitly end up below 4 rupees. this is da share nothing fundamental value.There r betr shares than BLUE in dis downmarket which v cn get gud profit from. i think ECL myt hv a chance to go. pls refrain from promoting junk share now
it self. pig

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
It is shame to keep like these type of promotors in the forum.
Why the mod's moving these type of threads to the prison,straight a way delete make everyone's life easy.

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@sanjaya351 wrote:
he he its CSE Mr.Smallville ..here fundermentals will not work as we think ..remember the recent runs by CLAND /OGL/DPL ...BLUE no exception ....see in few weeks time .... cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

who said u have to follow fundamentals?

We take advantages of the swing patterns is any share and wait for some confirmation on it too for trading oppertunities... There's no point in buying high and promote ur share in te forum..

Ur a pity liar.. few days ago u asked expert openion on BLUE.X.. now u have removed ur words on that post to cover up Wink

What ever it is; its your money know.. so if u wanna waste why should we stop u? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad



Last edited by smallville on Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:02 am; edited 2 times in total

sanjaya351


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@smallville wrote:
@sanjaya351 wrote:
he he its CSE Mr.Smallville ..here fundermentals will not work as we think ..remember the recent runs by CLAND /OGL/DPL ...BLUE no exception ....see in few weeks time .... cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

who said u have to follow fundamentals?

We take advantages of the swing patterns is any share and wait for some confirmation on it too for trading oppertunities... There's no point in buying high and promote ur share in te forum..

Ur a pity liar.. few days ago u asked expert openion on BLUE.X.. now u have removed ur words on that post to cover up Wink

What ever it is; its your money know.. so if u wanna waste why should we stop u? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad


Thanks at last you have realize the truth ..

mithila abeysekera


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
guys guys lets not fight........... ok ok... it could or could not happen..... ok some shares it happens... i will give a simple example.... AAF it was not even fully subscribed when it came out...but some one pushed it and it went to Rs7/- + the value of the share is something like less than Rs2 i think. but CSE is a funny place where people will hang on to a ride that comes there way for a quick buck.
cause even so called fundamentals are not yielding nothing... com bank a top gun but still stuck at 100 for example even though there per profits were 10Bn before tax this year.people doesn't go for that still its a funny situation.....still more and more would buy blue.x at 2.8 rather than buying some combank for 100 and keeping it for some time....that is the truth and you know it... even though you might post things like a fundamentalist... you also must be having some crappy shares and hoping they would boost up for a profit and you keep the solid stocks just for the sake of having a steady base...

mark

mark
Expert
Expert
@SANJAYA-warning-another promoting manner post will make you banned for 30 days..
thanks

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@mithila abeysekera wrote:guys guys lets not fight........... ok ok... it could or could not happen..... ok some shares it happens... i will give a simple example.... AAF it was not even fully subscribed when it came out...but some one pushed it and it went to Rs7/- + the value of the share is something like less than Rs2 i think. but CSE is a funny place where people will hang on to a ride that comes there way for a quick buck.
cause even so called fundamentals are not yielding nothing... com bank a top gun but still stuck at 100 for example even though there per profits were 10Bn before tax this year.people doesn't go for that still its a funny situation.....still more and more would buy blue.x at 2.8 rather than buying some combank for 100 and keeping it for some time....that is the truth and you know it... even though you might post things like a fundamentalist... you also must be having some crappy shares and hoping they would boost up for a profit and you keep the solid stocks just for the sake of having a steady base...

I'm noticing most of the time you are commenting on sanjaya351's posts. Any benefit or both are same identity?
Most of us know how the promotion and manipulation made by some members in the past and even now.

peresanjeewa@gmail.com

peresanjeewa@gmail.com
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@mark wrote:@SANJAYA-warning-another promoting manner post will make you banned for 30 days..
thanks


elazzz

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@sanjaya351 wrote:

Thanks at last you have realize the truth ..

Obviously, we all know ur stuck with BLUE, or else u wont ask whether to buy more or sell know?
lol!

So ur burning ur own money not listening to us is totally ok with us.. SO WHY DONT U KEEP IT TO YOUR SELF AND LET THE FORUM MEMBERS THINK FREE???

UR JUST TRYING TO SELL UR STUFF TO OUR MEMBERS WHICH WE DONT ENCOURAGE AT ALL..
This is the official warning -> U publish one more post in this manner, ur banned for 30 days.. All your alter ego accounts will be banned too..



Dear Members,

ALL BE AWARE... THIS MEMBER IS MARKED FOR "MANIPULATIONAL ATTEMPTS"..

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum