FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) - Page 4 Vote_lcap68%MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) - Page 4 Vote_lcap18%MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) - Page 4 Vote_lcap13%MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000)

MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000)

+66
ANTON1234
Kaish86
Winner123
Capton KIng Cool
sanjulanka
hammurabi
Uaecoindubai
easthetic
Miss-Sangeetha
karuna2
THUWA
Maharaja
ruwan326
shadow walker
NP
charithaa
Ahcha
kalu351
troy
SupunD
EquityChamp
jayathu
Teller
A+
Yahapalanaya
Shammi Dharshana
sameboy
kasun333
freebee wills
samaritan
BvsB
sandunj
Hewagak
kow2014
Ernie Tissera
san1985
RPPA
kassachandi
Padonrup
Sarabulathwita
keeper
OneYear
sampath.anuradha
Market R
Slstock
Hawk Eye
Niwa
milanka
soileconomy
Monster
mark
yash
mjrocker
optimistic
KPMG
smallville
achala75
shiranffs
wmdcf
cselk
TelesHope
KDS
seyon
hotstock
Lotus Eater
Quibit
70 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

81MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:43 am

Sarabulathwita


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

@RPPA wrote:
@sampath.anuradha wrote:
@Market R wrote:MTD WALKERS PLC
Company ID: - KAPI
Date of Announcement: - 29.Dec.2014
Dividend per Share: - Rs. 0.50 per share / Interim Dividend
Financial Year: - 2014/2015
XD: - 09.Jan.2015
Payment: - 21.Jan.2015
Share Transfer Book Open
so this will hit @100 is ti ?

As an investor of KAPI i never expected a dividend other than capital gains. Specially when there is a rights issue.

That is how they care about investors - Great Ideal

82MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:47 am

san1985


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

@RPPA wrote:
@sampath.anuradha wrote:
@Market R wrote:MTD WALKERS PLC
Company ID: - KAPI
Date of Announcement: - 29.Dec.2014
Dividend per Share: - Rs. 0.50 per share / Interim Dividend
Financial Year: - 2014/2015
XD: - 09.Jan.2015
Payment: - 21.Jan.2015
Share Transfer Book Open
so this will hit @100 is ti ?

As an investor of KAPI i never expected a dividend other than capital gains. Specially when there is a rights issue.

Hmmm...It is little difficult to understand for me as well...Announcing a dividend, when a Rights issue is just around the corner..!!

Bit of a contradicting strategy ..!!

83MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:53 am

Ernie Tissera


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

I bought this specially because of RPPA & SARA. I am really surprised to here this since they have already announced Right Issue. But this is a welcome news.

84MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:30 am

Sarabulathwita


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

@Ernie Tissera wrote:I bought this specially because of RPPA & SARA. I am really surprised to here this since they have already announced Right Issue. But this is a welcome news.

Please do not buy stocks because of RAPPA and ME. You decide your own pls

85MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:34 am

Sarabulathwita


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

@san1985 wrote:
@RPPA wrote:
@sampath.anuradha wrote:
@Market R wrote:MTD WALKERS PLC
Company ID: - KAPI
Date of Announcement: - 29.Dec.2014
Dividend per Share: - Rs. 0.50 per share / Interim Dividend
Financial Year: - 2014/2015
XD: - 09.Jan.2015
Payment: - 21.Jan.2015
Share Transfer Book Open
so this will hit @100 is ti ?

As an investor of KAPI i never expected a dividend other than capital gains. Specially when there is a rights issue.

Hmmm...It is little difficult to understand for me as well...Announcing a dividend, when a Rights issue is just around the corner..!!

Bit of a contradicting strategy ..!!


it shows management cares about market and the its price. A good sign

See MEL - dont care even it comes down to 0.1.

86MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:37 am

Ernie Tissera


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Yes I did my calculations and mixed it with yours. So its my decision supported by your advice. Anyway thank you guys.

87MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:46 am

Ernie Tissera


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

With all these KAPI is going down. Why?

88MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:56 am

RPPA


Expert
Expert

@Ernie Tissera wrote:With all these KAPI is going down. Why?

Today is the XR date. If you had KAPI yesterday now you are entitled for Rights @ 45/-.

Therefore no issue in the current price of 61.50. As it has be adjusted for XR.

89MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:22 am

kow2014


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

@RPPA wrote:
@Ernie Tissera wrote:With all these KAPI is going down. Why?

Today is the XR date. If you had KAPI yesterday now you are entitled for Rights @ 45/-.

Therefore no issue in the current price of 61.50. As it has be adjusted for XR.

i brought 500 shares of kappi yesterday. am i entitled for rights? if so How will i be notified of the Rights entitlement? How does it work?
Can you Pls Explain RPPA. Im new to share trading & this forum as well.
Thanks guys

90MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:08 am

Ernie Tissera


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

kow2014- You are entitled for 233 share @ Rs. 45. You will get a letter informing this. Fill the form & return with the Cheque for Rs. 10485/-.

91MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:10 am

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

@Ernie Tissera wrote:With all these KAPI is going down. Why?

Wake up wake up

92MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:12 am

san1985

san1985
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

@Ernie Tissera wrote:kow2014- You are entitled for 233 share @ Rs. 45. You will get a letter informing this. Fill the form & return with the Cheque for Rs. 10485/-.

Adding to that..

If you do not want to subscribe for rights, you can sell your rights entitlement.

Still you have to fill the form (Form B I guess) and return to the broker.

Hope this explains.

93MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:15 am

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

@san1985 wrote:
@Ernie Tissera wrote:kow2014- You are entitled for 233 share @ Rs. 45. You will get a letter informing this. Fill the form & return with the Cheque for Rs. 10485/-.

Adding to that..

If you do not want to subscribe for rights, you can sell your rights entitlement.

Still you have to fill the form (Form B I guess) and return to the broker.

Hope this explains.

Another question that investors may asks

What happen if I sell the shares today ? Will I be entitle to rights?

94MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:17 am

kow2014


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

thanks guys

95MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:26 am

RPPA


Expert
Expert

@kow2014 wrote:
@RPPA wrote:
@Ernie Tissera wrote:With all these KAPI is going down. Why?

Today is the XR date. If you had KAPI yesterday now you are entitled for Rights @ 45/-.

Therefore no issue in the current price of 61.50. As it has be adjusted for XR.

i brought 500 shares of kappi yesterday. am i entitled for rights? if so How will i be notified of the Rights entitlement? How does it work?
Can you Pls Explain RPPA. Im new to share trading & this forum as well.
Thanks guys

What Ernie & San1985 had said is correct.

96MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) - Page 4 Empty MTD WALKERS PLC(KAPI.N0000) Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:52 pm

Hewagak


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Guys results out but company made a lost. Any idea about share price on Monday?

97MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:17 pm

sandunj


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Actually speaking not expected this kind of result. Hard to believe. Last few days continuously foreigners bought. Big volume traded above 62. scratch    

However If you have KAPI better to see next quarter. In near future we will get rid from this with a profit and a smile. ( Im holding @ 53.6)

98MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:10 pm

Hewagak


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

@sandunj wrote:Actually speaking not expected this kind of result. Hard to believe. Last few days continuously foreigners bought. Big volume traded above 62. scratch    

However If you have KAPI better to see next quarter. In near future we will get rid from this with a profit and a smile. ( Im holding @ 53.6)


Thanks for your valuable advice. Which government party giving the more benefit to this company any idea?

99MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:38 pm

BvsB

BvsB
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

@Hewagak wrote:
@sandunj wrote:Actually speaking not expected this kind of result. Hard to believe. Last few days continuously foreigners bought. Big volume traded above 62. scratch    

However If you have KAPI better to see next quarter. In near future we will get rid from this with a profit and a smile. ( Im holding @ 53.6)


Thanks for your valuable advice. Which government party giving the more benefit to this company any idea?

Under UNP government KAPI will get lot of projects than AEL.....
My friend june qtr is just a hic-cup.. Wink

Lot more good news to come....
Cheers..

100MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:40 am

Hewagak


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

@BvsB wrote:
@Hewagak wrote:
@sandunj wrote:Actually speaking not expected this kind of result. Hard to believe. Last few days continuously foreigners bought. Big volume traded above 62. scratch    

However If you have KAPI better to see next quarter. In near future we will get rid from this with a profit and a smile. ( Im holding @ 53.6)


Thanks for your valuable advice. Which government party giving the more benefit to this company any idea?

Under UNP government KAPI will get lot of projects than AEL.....
My friend june qtr is just a hic-cup.. Wink

Lot more good news to come....
Cheers..
Thanks UNP will win this time. So KAPI will up coming days...

101MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:35 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

Company in construction sector cannot be judged by the past quarter results b'cos there were not many activities that took place in this sector over the past 6 months.

The construction boom in the near future under any govt will turn tables for the Company. The unprecedented boom expected is different from other sectors for comparison.

Foreigners bought very well knowing this.:lol::lol:

102MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:26 am

sandunj


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Considerable buying at 59-60. Unless you are in short term mood you may keep this.

103MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:55 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

NO FOREIGN SALES ON THIS COUNTER ON MONDAY (17th ).


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

104MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:16 pm

BvsB

BvsB
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

This will fly from tomorrow onward.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

105MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:43 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

KAPI WILL WANT TO BE AN 'AEL' WHEN IT GROWS UP!MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) - Page 4 Icon_lol


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

106MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:24 am

BvsB

BvsB
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

@samaritan wrote:KAPI WILL WANT TO BE AN 'AEL' WHEN IT GROWS UP!MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) - Page 4 Icon_lol

Here it goes...... Very Happy

107MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:29 pm

Hewagak


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

@BvsB wrote:
@samaritan wrote:KAPI WILL WANT TO BE AN 'AEL' WHEN IT GROWS UP!MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) - Page 4 Icon_lol

Here it goes...... Very Happy

Some bunch of inversters collecting KAPI. See today it was trade beyond 63 levels and more than 700,000 shares traded.

KAPI future would be very good......

108MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:50 pm

BvsB

BvsB
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

@Hewagak wrote:
@BvsB wrote:
@samaritan wrote:KAPI WILL WANT TO BE AN 'AEL' WHEN IT GROWS UP!MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) - Page 4 Icon_lol

Here it goes...... Very Happy

Some bunch of inversters collecting KAPI. See today it was trade beyond 63 levels and more than 700,000 shares traded.

KAPI future would be very good......

Also ,They will produce superb results with their October QTR financials..... Very Happy  

This is a super star in the future... Very Happy

109MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:46 pm

sandunj


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

It's a good buy at 60-62 level. Feel something is going to happen with this. Can expect it will be settle around 73 in near future. Probably October. Good stock buy or hold.

110MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: MTD WALKERS PLC (KAPI.N0000) Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:43 pm

freebee wills

freebee wills
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

I will not sell KAPI... Really really good share under there circumstances. Do not take my word. Do your own analysis and decide.

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum