FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

GREG...... Vote_lcap68%GREG...... Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
GREG...... Vote_lcap18%GREG...... Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
GREG...... Vote_lcap13%GREG...... Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» Lanka Milk Foods PLC
by Harry82 Today at 10:40 pm

» LMF vs LAMP
by Harry82 Today at 10:38 pm

» SIERRA CABLES PLC (SIRA.N0000)
by DDS10 Today at 10:31 pm

» R I L PROPERTY PLC (RIL.N0000)
by cseguide Today at 9:37 pm

» BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)
by EPS Today at 9:35 pm

» Shares to Buy
by cseguide Today at 9:34 pm

» Renuka Agri Products
by soileconomy Today at 9:29 pm

» HSenid IPO
by MoneyLover Today at 8:34 pm

» LOFC Direction
by RAVI1980 Today at 7:46 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by Julie Today at 7:43 pm

» Dialog - Most under valued share
by Harry82 Today at 7:36 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by Julie Today at 6:57 pm

» CLC - worth the Investment
by Surajmp Today at 5:56 pm

» SOFTLOGIC CAPITAL PLC (SCAP.N0000)
by Swissinvest Today at 4:40 pm

» KZOO 32.8% Upside
by Swissinvest Today at 4:25 pm

» Scap vs lofc
by Eleven Today at 3:22 pm

» EXPO/BILL/LOLC
by nish84 Today at 2:44 pm

» provisions already made to retire 2022 foreign debt in full - Cabraal
by samaritan Today at 1:53 pm

» CABO - Cargo Boat sets sail
by samaritan Today at 12:58 pm

» BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC (BIL.N0000)
by samaritan Today at 10:03 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CHRONICLE™ SUPPORT » Quarantined » GREG......

GREG......

+8
FortuneMaker
stockboy
fairbullrun
RUBBY
Malika1990
Jiggysaurus
Tissa
nigma
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GREG...... Empty GREG...... Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:00 pm

nigma


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

WHO IS SELLER

2GREG...... Empty Re: GREG...... Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:48 pm

Tissa


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

i think company involved

3GREG...... Empty Re: GREG...... Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:04 pm

Tissa


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

GREG holders become beggar Exclamation

4GREG...... Empty Re: GREG...... Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:22 pm

Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

@Tissa wrote:GREG holders become beggar Exclamation

Oh no Greggers become beggers?
Then what happen to beggers?

5GREG...... Empty Re: GREG...... Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:57 pm

Tissa


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

6GREG...... Empty Re: GREG...... Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:16 pm

Malika1990

Malika1990
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

@Tissa wrote: affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Next week will be
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

7GREG...... Empty Re: GREG...... Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:05 pm

RUBBY


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

@Malika1990 wrote:
@Tissa wrote: affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Next week will be
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

CT is promoting this and will hit Rs 25 sooner than later......
do not miss the train this time try to get in Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

8GREG...... Empty Re: GREG...... Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:12 pm

fairbullrun

fairbullrun
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@RUBBY wrote:
@Malika1990 wrote:
@Tissa wrote: affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Next week will be
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

CT is promoting this and will hit Rs 25 sooner than later......
do not miss the train this time try to get in Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

when I talked to them i didn't get any hint from them Crying or Very sad

9GREG...... Empty Re: GREG...... Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:02 pm

stockboy


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

OWNER WANTS TO MAINTAIN THE CURRENT PRICE FOR FEW DAYS I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THE REASON HOWEVER CURRENT SELLER IS THE OWNER

10GREG...... Empty Re: GREG...... Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:07 pm

FortuneMaker


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

@stockboy wrote: OWNER WANTS TO MAINTAIN THE CURRENT PRICE FOR FEW DAYS I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THE REASON HOWEVER CURRENT SELLER IS THE OWNER

So when do you think this should move, i suppose it'll be after the current seller finishes his quantity for sale, so if we know how much that will be we will know when to get in....

Anyone with any info on this????

11GREG...... Empty Re: GREG...... Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:25 pm

Hawk Eye

Hawk Eye
Expert
Expert

Play carefully. these are what I observed

We could see last week some one was selling and some one was buying within the range of 16.9-17.7. those who bought at these levels are did it not to make losses.

If the owners are selling and if there is no organised buying the prices should have gone down crashing taking in to consideration the volumes. those who sell also did not want the price to go above 17.30

By friday GREG were trading on low quantities. so the demand is comming down.

So it looks those who are buying and selling planning to take the share up. As i mentioned earlier few people got trapped in with Voting shares and Warrants, who are desperate to push this up.

Play wise and take a profit and get out if it shows signs of moving up


12GREG...... Empty Re: GREG...... Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:53 pm

anu

anu
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@Hawk Eye wrote:Play carefully. these are what I observed

We could see last week some one was selling and some one was buying within the range of 16.9-17.7. those who bought at these levels are did it not to make losses.

If the owners are selling and if there is no organised buying the prices should have gone down crashing taking in to consideration the volumes. those who sell also did not want the price to go above 17.30

By friday GREG were trading on low quantities. so the demand is comming down.

So it looks those who are buying and selling planning to take the share up. As i mentioned earlier few people got trapped in with Voting shares and Warrants, who are desperate to push this up.

Play wise and take a profit and get out if it shows signs of moving up



Can't agree more..!! I am only wondering what can be the approximate target or exit point of those big guys..

13GREG...... Empty Re: GREG...... Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:57 pm

UAEBOY

UAEBOY
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

@stockboy wrote: OWNER WANTS TO MAINTAIN THE CURRENT PRICE FOR FEW DAYS I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THE REASON HOWEVER CURRENT SELLER IS THE OWNER

Agree with u...

14GREG...... Empty Re: GREG...... Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:16 am

player

player
Moderator
Moderator

had a loss around 1.5Mn from W3,now not touching it..
it will be very hard to move this,so look for CLPL,CLPL W

15GREG...... Empty Re: GREG...... Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:13 pm

Tissa


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum