FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

Oh My Kalamazoo Vote_lcap68%Oh My Kalamazoo Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
Oh My Kalamazoo Vote_lcap18%Oh My Kalamazoo Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
Oh My Kalamazoo Vote_lcap13%Oh My Kalamazoo Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FUN CHRONICLE™ » Oh My Kalamazoo

Oh My Kalamazoo

+2
Slstock
besthope
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oh My Kalamazoo Empty Oh My Kalamazoo Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:55 am

besthope

Manager - Equity Analytics

adey men i am thinking good time to buy some shares no. i am looking in forum for some tips but hole time 25/8 in forum fellows talking about bulls and bears. i am fed up with this animal talk men. i am try to think out of the box like u no hoo and suddenly i am thinking better to buy share with something to do with animals no. then pattas like a thundering slap it is comming. Kalamazoo. what the hell name is that men ? must be something to do with animals no. so im contacting a friend who is doing fundamentalist type re-search. he comming back and telling yes men kalamazoo is owning zoo in timbuctoo. he says it is a hidden asset. nobody can see it in the a/c-counts. he saying that zoo business is very high ROA (return on animals). also giving me some valuable outside information. that they are planning hostile takeover of dehiwela zoo next year.(sh sh don’t tell anyone ok) govt planning to private dehiwela zoo no next year. they are reserve some shares for animals also I hear. they thinking to give lion share to elephant. only thing is kalamazooo may have to do a wrong issue to raise money for this, right no ? he telling only 2 problems. one is pee ratio very high bcos people are getting scared no looking at lions and gorillas all the time. other is they dont have a good zoo director to be in charge. so i am appointing that glad person on forum. ideal job for glad no. glad is telling mara things on last timbuktoo post. very hard core slapping and pushing from balcony level story. for safe side getting baas to seal home balcony men. cant afford to take any risks after buying zoo company. now, glad, your terms of reference are no monkeying around, never look a gift horse in the mouth, if there is elephant in the room always tell, if coming to zebra crossing pls stop, if bulls are coming always buy, if bears are coming always sell, never catch a tiger by its tail, don’t make a ass of yourself and finally hope you have a whale of a time, if not looking after animals properly I will slap you with a fine ok wink wink. glad to have to on foot-board. pack your bags. i have booked your ticket on himin airline flight colombo-abu dhabi-timbuctoo ok. see you at my zoo in Timbuctoo.

2Oh My Kalamazoo Empty Re: Oh My Kalamazoo Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:28 pm

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics

Funny as usual.

Actually Kalamazoo is a city in Michigan state in USA. About 100+ miles from famous Detroit.

3Oh My Kalamazoo Empty Re: Oh My Kalamazoo Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:30 pm

Rocky

Rocky
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

I am now piggish about D zoo. You know a joke aney. The one about the cow and the pig. Good one this. What's de difference between the cow and pig? Well, Cow has value when alive or dead. ( milk and patuw, and when dies, meat)
The pig (oink, oinks and eats much as long as its alive) and no value when living.only  when dead it brings fortune. Example: like govt. pension. Pig and pension same. You work and eat and finally only when die gets pension.

When going to the zoo, more animals watching than in cages. Animals must be laughing no. Mad people coming to watch them shit. Nothing better to do. Humans ape them. ha! Ha!

4Oh My Kalamazoo Empty Re: Oh My Kalamazoo Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:33 pm

besthope

@slstock wrote:Funny as usual.

Actually Kalamazoo is a city in Michigan state in USA. About 100+ miles from famous Detroit.

ahem ahem have we stumbled upon the location of the great sls ?! also matching 16 hours away from abu-dhabi no ? also home of the Lions wink wink and the Pistons. one of my favourite basketball players the great isiah thomas one of the greatest point-guards in history, played for the Pistons in the 80's.

5Oh My Kalamazoo Empty Re: Oh My Kalamazoo Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:11 pm

Backstage

Backstage

@slstock wrote:=

Now the bag is out of the cat.... This is inside information on the outside , sls better be careful macho, sec might send white van.I heard they are worse than cid. cid throws you from the fourth floor sec from the twentyfourth, how that ?

Oi besta, i didnt know you were invited to the burra feed at abudahbi, your a lucky fellow men, I only get butter cake an Chinese roll at the AGM s. dont be too hard on that trader fellow men, after all everyone on forum givin lot of advise an all but see, he the only bugger to offer some buriyani. I heard that fibonacchi bugger was also their fibbing as usual and the bollinger band played until the camels came home to roost. Chuck D s brother Mac D had sung until all the resistance had broken to pieces.
Raj an aj had ended up at the taj as the lift would only take them down to the basement. No upward movement though they found solid support at the basement. I also herd that all the techies were doing lines in the loo when illuminatta had spilled trader buggers head and shoulder shampoo and every bodies resistance levels were seriously tested. He had served coffee in cups without handles. House had been a mess no lights all candle short ones tall one ,black ones what for the talking , rooms all triangles even the toilet, all patterns not harmonic at all. and chee men some of our seniors were spotted bottom hunting, not nice no ? on a religious holiday, what to do some are so kinky they like triple bottoms, cup and handle sounds innocent.

Besta are you still hung up on that buffet fellow ? I think he is in the hotel industry, all the hotels have lunch and dinner in his name, he must be some thing, even the ambagahayata kade is now giving buffet lunch, he is knowned far and wide like karlmarx and bobmarley.

6Oh My Kalamazoo Empty Re: Oh My Kalamazoo Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:09 pm

Slstock

Slstock

Haha .. need to watch what I say in the forum.

Some of you seem to have your frontal and parietal cortices highly developed.
Hope the hippocampus will be a bottleneck for my sake ( yes it is part of your Zoo Very Happy )

But maybe looking for me in Kalamazoo will be like "Bombay looking Calcutta".

Yikes, I may have given BH more material to feed his thought process. Double yikes. Idea

@besthope wrote:
@slstock wrote:Funny as usual.

ahem ahem have we stumbled upon the location of the great sls ?! also matching 16 hours away from abu-dhabi no ? also home of the Lions wink wink and the Pistons. one of my favourite basketball players the great isiah thomas one of the greatest point-guards in history, played for the Pistons in the 80's.

7Oh My Kalamazoo Empty Re: Oh My Kalamazoo Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:18 pm

besthope

Oh, give me a home where the buffalo's roam
Where the deer and the antelope play
Where seldom is heard a discouraging word
And the skies are not cloudy all day
Home, home on the range
Where the deer and the antelope play
Where seldom is heard a discouraging word
And the skies are not cloudy all day

one for the road for the great sls wink wink

8Oh My Kalamazoo Empty Re: Oh My Kalamazoo Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:42 pm

glad

Never got an offer like this, but no thanks.
This looks like a 'one way ticket to the mo....oooo...ooo.nnn!!!!!!!
By the way Isiah Thomas is coaching somewhere in the universe!!!!!!!

9Oh My Kalamazoo Empty Re: Oh My Kalamazoo Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:26 am

kalum

[quote="Backstage"]
@slstock wrote:=

Raj an aj had ended up at the taj as the lift would only take them down to the basement. No upward movement though they found solid support at the basement.

Seems we all found very solid support at basement Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum