Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Contribute
Submit Post

Latest topics

» Undervalued Stocks
by kasun_gimhana Today at 1:06 am

» OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC (OSEA.N000)
by KavinduTM Yesterday at 11:08 pm

» MANUFACTURING OF PORCEIAIN MOSATC TTLES FOR EXPORT MARKET
by engineer Yesterday at 10:17 pm

» Dhammika Perera Aquire ALUF @23 Now at 50%Discount
by engineer Yesterday at 7:36 pm

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by NANDANA2012 Yesterday at 7:10 pm

» Shares to Buy
by hammurabi Yesterday at 2:10 pm

» Recognize TRENDS
by target1 Yesterday at 12:57 pm

» LANKA ORIX LEASING COMPANY PLC
by Beta1 Yesterday at 10:59 am

» EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000)
by Winner123 Yesterday at 10:51 am

» Sri Lanka facilitating first US$400mn investment at Port City: Cabraal
by ipo Yesterday at 9:34 am

» POSITIVE ECONOMIC & POLITICAL STABILITY
by Kipling Yesterday at 9:30 am

» COLO and DOCK Moving to 100
by Jay-Jay Yesterday at 9:00 am

» CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000)
by Hope123 Yesterday at 7:30 am

» Saudi Aramco shares surge 10% first day of trading
by Teller Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:39 pm

» Sri Lanka interest rates should go down, currency will not fall: Mark Mobius
by NANDANA2012 Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:03 pm

» C M HOLDINGS PLC (COLO.N0000)
by Jay-Jay Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:41 pm

» Investment Advice
by KavinduTM Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:38 pm

» John Keells Holdings drags down Sri Lanka stocks
by KavinduTM Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:42 pm

» EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC (EMER.N0000)
by ThilinaM Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:39 pm

» E-CHANNELLING PLC (ECL.N0000)
by engineer Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:23 pm

» Some FB friends asking what is the best broker and what is the best amount to invest
by ThilinaM Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:13 am

POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

Advertise

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market & Forum Help » The Prison » CIFL will be shining

CIFL will be shining

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CIFL will be shining Empty CIFL will be shining on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:00 am

Janaka Gunathilake


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
Next two weeks CIFL shares hope tobe up

2CIFL will be shining Empty Re: CIFL will be shining on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:10 am

troy

troy
Moderator
Moderator
Any reason bro...?

However Im in your side...

3CIFL will be shining Empty Re: CIFL will be shining on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:56 am

Janaka Gunathilake


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
See the end of this month

4CIFL will be shining Empty Re: CIFL will be shining on Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:00 am

K.Haputantri

K.Haputantri
Co-Admin
@Janaka Gunathilake wrote:Next two weeks CIFL shares hope tobe up
Please give facts supporting your comment as per forum rules. http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t5700-forum-rules-policies-guidelines

5CIFL will be shining Empty Re: CIFL will be shining on Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:24 pm

Oracle797

Oracle797
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@K.Haputantri wrote:
@Janaka Gunathilake wrote:Next two weeks CIFL shares hope tobe up
Please give facts supporting your comment as per forum rules. http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t5700-forum-rules-policies-guidelines

Gossip doesn't have facts my friend, Otherwise it wont be gossip,It will become news

6CIFL will be shining Empty Re: CIFL will be shining on Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:35 pm

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
To be fair , hope you see the reason behind HApu request.

Examples to make clear :

I predit Cxxx will hit Rs 150 before May. Just wait and see .
My xxx with hit Rs 40 as here will be a takeover notice coming next week. Kee an eye.
XXX is going to buy xxx at Rs 100. Get in before others.

Do you see the problem. The forum memeber who is watching forum for a long time knows how to distinguish posts as they know the individuals past history or accuracy of predictions.

But what about new comers ? Modertors here are trying to protect new comers understanbly.

Gossip is good. But some can take other for a ride. I rememebr some one saying CIFL hit Rs 12 again when it was trading around Rs 6. Some of us repeatedly warned about the danger CIFL was in From the time it was Rs 6-8.

I am sad about the holder who bought this over Rs 6. But if new comers got caught , oh well we did warn.

One forum shut down due to promotions by some and SEC appears to have been involved also by what the owner hinted. Hope you know.





@Oracle797 wrote:
@K.Haputantri wrote:
@Janaka Gunathilake wrote:Next two weeks CIFL shares hope tobe up
Please give facts supporting your comment as per forum rules. http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t5700-forum-rules-policies-guidelines

Gossip doesn't have facts my friend, Otherwise it wont be gossip,It will become news

7CIFL will be shining Empty Re: CIFL will be shining on Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:08 pm

K.Haputantri

K.Haputantri
Co-Admin
@Oracle797 wrote:
@K.Haputantri wrote:
@Janaka Gunathilake wrote:Next two weeks CIFL shares hope tobe up
Please give facts supporting your comment as per forum rules. http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t5700-forum-rules-policies-guidelines

Gossip doesn't have facts my friend, Otherwise it wont be gossip,It will become news
OK, Members please read this post with a pinch of salt, because its gossip.

8CIFL will be shining Empty Re: CIFL will be shining on Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:30 pm

Oracle797

Oracle797
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@slstock wrote:To be fair , hope you see the reason behind HApu request.

Examples to make clear :

I predit Cxxx will hit Rs 150 before May. Just wait and see .
My xxx with hit Rs 40 as here will be a takeover notice coming next week. Kee an eye.
XXX is going to buy xxx at Rs 100. Get in before others.

Do you see the problem. The forum memeber who is watching forum for a long time knows how to distinguish posts as they know the individuals past history or accuracy of predictions.

But what about new comers ? Modertors here are trying to protect new comers understanbly.

Gossip is good. But some can take other for a ride. I rememebr some one saying CIFL hit Rs 12 again when it was trading around Rs 6. Some of us repeatedly warned about the danger CIFL was in From the time it was Rs 6-8.

I am sad about the holder who bought this over Rs 6. But if new comers got caught , oh well we did warn.

One forum shut down due to promotions by some and SEC appears to have been involved also by what the owner hinted. Hope you know.





@Oracle797 wrote:
@K.Haputantri wrote:
@Janaka Gunathilake wrote:Next two weeks CIFL shares hope tobe up
Please give facts supporting your comment as per forum rules. http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t5700-forum-rules-policies-guidelines

Gossip doesn't have facts my friend, Otherwise it wont be gossip,It will become news



yes .I agreed with with you Sir, But I was trying to say if I found something new or something out of the box scenario I wont give it in easy way. We should understand before taking any decisions regarding stocks we should do our own analysis.anyway we should consider gossip as gossip rather than investment decisions making advises.

But anyway I got your point ,


9CIFL will be shining Empty Re: CIFL will be shining on Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:57 pm

rainmaker


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Wonder if Rehan will jump ship from investors lk

Was a good site in the early days

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum