FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

Touchwood bank accounts are closed! Be aware! Vote_lcap68%Touchwood bank accounts are closed! Be aware! Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
Touchwood bank accounts are closed! Be aware! Vote_lcap18%Touchwood bank accounts are closed! Be aware! Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
Touchwood bank accounts are closed! Be aware! Vote_lcap13%Touchwood bank accounts are closed! Be aware! Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » DAILY CHRONICLE™ » Touchwood bank accounts are closed! Be aware!

Touchwood bank accounts are closed! Be aware!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sanjayacom

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Touchwood issues cheques from their closed bank accounts. Investors who opted to differ the returns for further 3 years will get nothing.

If the authorities acted on time, we would have saved our monies from these thieves. Touchwood has defaulted Agarwood payments now. Though they go with different names such as Touchwood PLC, LTD, Investments etc, the same bunch of robbers are carrying out these scams. What to do Law is blind. I do not want to lose further by going behind lawyers. But if I can do something to save others who join this scam, thats my duty.

raptor

Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

I cannot believe why anyone would want to put money in a company that claims to grow forests and offers huge returns. Its obviously a scam and has so many risks. I remember being accosted by a Touchwood slaes person and when I asked her abou the NPV of the project she had no idea what I was talking about.

People who have not done their homework and who do not make rationale investment decisions cannot blame anyone else but themselves if it goes pear shaped.

Remember, if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.

cseguide

cseguide
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

This type of long term biological investment associated with high risk. At also this is in Sri Lanka

Sanjayacom

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

@raptor wrote:I cannot believe why anyone would want to put money in a company that claims to grow forests and offers huge returns. Its obviously a scam and has so many risks. I remember being accosted by a Touchwood slaes person and when I asked her abou the NPV of the project she had no idea what I was talking about.

People who have not done their homework and who do not make rationale investment decisions cannot blame anyone else but themselves if it goes pear shaped.

Remember, if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.
Evil or Very Mad

The issue here is Big shots (Melonys') of Twood have sold the trees and used the funds for their new investments in Cambodia. They are using our funds for their own benefit. Poor investors have to lick their fingers. Problem is "Why authorities allow this kind of scams to operate".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum