Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Contribute
Submit Post

Latest topics

» Key to staying in the trading game for Day Traders
by Asoka Samarakone Today at 5:51 am

» LANKA IOC PLC (LIOC.N0000)
by Teller Today at 5:05 am

» Dhammika Perera Aquire ALUF @23 Now at 50%Discount
by ColomboCSE Today at 5:00 am

» Investment Advice
by Gajaya Today at 3:47 am

» කාලෙකට පස්සෙ එන අවස්තාවක් උදා වෙලා කියලයි - හැබැයි අවදානම තියනවා
by Kipling Yesterday at 4:01 pm

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by wealth123 Yesterday at 3:37 pm

» Undervalued Stocks
by Promoney Yesterday at 1:13 pm

» VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC (VFIN.N0000)
by NANDANA2012 Yesterday at 11:17 am

» ALLIANCE FINANCE COMPANY PLC (ALLI.N0000)
by Teller Yesterday at 8:24 am

» MELSTACORP PLC (MELS.N0000)
by roshan1039 Yesterday at 7:13 am

» OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC (OSEA.N000)
by KavinduTM Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:38 pm

» MANUFACTURING OF PORCEIAIN MOSATC TTLES FOR EXPORT MARKET
by engineer Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:47 pm

» Shares to Buy
by hammurabi Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:40 am

» Recognize TRENDS
by target1 Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:27 am

» LANKA ORIX LEASING COMPANY PLC
by Beta1 Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:29 am

» EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000)
by Winner123 Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:21 am

» Sri Lanka facilitating first US$400mn investment at Port City: Cabraal
by ipo Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:04 am

» POSITIVE ECONOMIC & POLITICAL STABILITY
by Kipling Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:00 am

» COLO and DOCK Moving to 100
by Jay-Jay Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:30 am

» CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000)
by Hope123 Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:00 am

» Saudi Aramco shares surge 10% first day of trading
by Teller Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:09 pm

POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

Advertise

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » INDUSTRIAL ASPHALTS (CEYLON) PLC (ASPH.N0000)

INDUSTRIAL ASPHALTS (CEYLON) PLC (ASPH.N0000)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

smayadunne


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
may have a good run

light up ur hopes

42INDUSTRIAL ASPHALTS (CEYLON) PLC (ASPH.N0000) - Page 3 Empty INDUSTRIAL ASPHALTS (CEYLON) PLC (ASPH.N0000) on Sat May 11, 2013 11:21 am

wellappili


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
I'm stuck with 200 ASPH at average 700,This is nearly 25% of my portfolio.Should I average now?

prabath


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Sorry to hear this.Anyway I'm trying to buy this last few days but it's very hard to collect few.A big buyer always appear higher and there's some odd buying going on from the seller.Anyone notice.?

Slstock


Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics

I hope you are serious.
Not sure how big your portfolio is but can you first tell us why you bought this amount of quantity of ASPH at Rs 700?
What was your thinking then?

Then we maybe able to give some suggestions.





@wellappili wrote:I'm stuck with 200 ASPH at average 700,This is nearly 25% of my portfolio.Should I average now?

Gaja


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@wellappili wrote:I'm stuck with 200 ASPH at average 700,This is nearly 25% of my portfolio.Should I average now?

So you have a PF of around 500K Plus, if u want to average it, how much money u can invest further, do u have enough money or plan to dispose other shares and buy more, if you plan to dispose other shares what are the other shares u have?

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Better not average now... Get into another share instead..

wellappili


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Gaja wrote:
@wellappili wrote:I'm stuck with 200 ASPH at average 700,This is nearly 25% of my portfolio.Should I average now?

So you have a PF of around 500K Plus, if u want to average it, how much money u can invest further, do u have enough money or plan to dispose other shares and buy more, if you plan to dispose other shares what are the other shares u have?
Now my portfolio is reduced but can buy another 200 after selling few shares with small loss.I want to sell ASPH soon and enter other shares.

Gaja


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@wellappili wrote:
@Gaja wrote:
@wellappili wrote:I'm stuck with 200 ASPH at average 700,This is nearly 25% of my portfolio.Should I average now?

So you have a PF of around 500K Plus, if u want to average it, how much money u can invest further, do u have enough money or plan to dispose other shares and buy more, if you plan to dispose other shares what are the other shares u have?
Now my portfolio is reduced but can buy another 200 after selling few shares with small loss.I want to sell ASPH soon and enter other shares.

Well the issue here friend is even if you bought another 200 at the current price, i feel ur average will be around 475/=

wellappili


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Gaja wrote:
@wellappili wrote:
@Gaja wrote:
@wellappili wrote:I'm stuck with 200 ASPH at average 700,This is nearly 25% of my portfolio.Should I average now?

So you have a PF of around 500K Plus, if u want to average it, how much money u can invest further, do u have enough money or plan to dispose other shares and buy more, if you plan to dispose other shares what are the other shares u have?
Now my portfolio is reduced but can buy another 200 after selling few shares with small loss.I want to sell ASPH soon and enter other shares.

Well the issue here friend is even if you bought another 200 at the current price, i feel ur average will be around 475/=
I feel that's my only option.Hope it'll make a move like MORI,SOY,PHAR.

Leon


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@smallville wrote:Better not average now... Get into another share instead..

Good advise. If I were you I don't try to average these days.Instead I may do that when the market is in a dark red territory. At the moment you better play with other shares if you have money...
Good Luck mate...

51INDUSTRIAL ASPHALTS (CEYLON) PLC (ASPH.N0000) - Page 3 Empty A better Strategy for your situatuon on Sun May 12, 2013 4:22 am

lokka1


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@wellappili wrote:I'm stuck with 200 ASPH at average 700,This is nearly 25% of my portfolio.Should I average now?
Friend I was in your situation with DIMO, PHAR and ASPH. Here is what I did. Wait to see when you have a seller and a buyer willing to trade 200 or more ASPH shares about Rs. 5 apart. Rs. 1 is even better. Sell your 200 shares and immediately buy back 200 shares at the higher price. You will lose about Rs. 8000 in commissions but you still get to keep the 200 ASPH at a lower price. You may have to repeat this couple of times. I did this successfully for the above three stocks and now I am in the black on all three. Good Luck.
Lokka1

Dileepa


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@lokka1 wrote:
@wellappili wrote:I'm stuck with 200 ASPH at average 700,This is nearly 25% of my portfolio.Should I average now?
Friend I was in your situation with DIMO, PHAR and ASPH. Here is what I did. Wait to see when you have a seller and a buyer willing to trade 200 or more ASPH shares about Rs. 5 apart. Rs. 1 is even better. Sell your 200 shares and immediately buy back 200 shares at the higher price. You will lose about Rs. 8000 in commissions but you still get to keep the 200 ASPH at a lower price. You may have to repeat this couple of times. I did this successfully for the above three stocks and now I am in the black on all three. Good Luck.
Lokka1

Hello,
Never ever do this.
What you have done in realizing a loss of 100k (200*500) and donating 8k to broker.
To make the situation worst, you are still holding a troubled counter.
Don't average, Invest your money on other counters.
#As I have not studied this counter in dept, I'm not in a position to advice you to sell.

Takecharge


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
I wonder why ASPH moving up fast, any idea

rasanga


Stock Trader
very low quantity in the CDS and with coming CHOGM run we can expect some thing.few months ago it was 500 level.

rasanga


Stock Trader
Issued Qty - 666562
All time high - Rs.825.00

last few days they try to collect this.

gamaya


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
This is a retail killer

rasanga


Stock Trader
today top 9 turnover and 7368 traded now.today collection is over.will see tomorrow.

rasanga


Stock Trader
top 6 turnover and 12 month highest volum today

59INDUSTRIAL ASPHALTS (CEYLON) PLC (ASPH.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Asph 100% GAIN... Rs 300 to Rs 600 on Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:41 pm

vikiperera


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Industrial asphalts plc
Shares outstanding 666,560
Free float 182,570
P/E 19.12
EPS 15.69
Market cap 200m
Nav Rs 826
Current value Rs300

2019 Q1 and q2 very good reports 

ශ්‍රී ලංකාවේ තාර නිෂ්පාදනය ආශ්‍රිතව කටයුතු කරන එකම සමාගම මෙය වේ තවද ගල්අගුරු ආශ්‍රිතව විශාල නිෂ්පාදන රැසක් සිදු කරන අතර විවිධ ආලේපන වර්ග නිෂ්පාදනයෙහිලා විශාල කර්මාන්තයක් කරගෙන යයි
වත්මන් ජනාධිපති ගෝඨාභය රාජපක්ෂ මහතාගේ පාලනය යටතේ සිදුකෙරෙන අතිවිශාල මහා මාර්ග සංවර්ධනය සඳහා අවශ්‍ය ය අමුද්‍රව්‍ය එලෙස තාර සපයමින් ඉදිරි වසර පහ තුළ විශාල වසයෙන් ඉහල ආදායම් ඉපයීම හැකියාවක් සමාගම සතුව ඇත
රටපුරා ඉදිවන අධිවේගී මාර්ග පද්ධතිය සඳහා අවශ්‍ය කරන  අමුද්‍රව්‍ය සපයන සඳහා දැනටමත් වශ්‍ය වැඩකටයුතු කර්මාන්ත ශාලාවේ සිදු කරමින් පවතී
තවද මෙය සියයට සීයක්ම ශ්‍රී ලාංකික සමාගමක් වන අතර ඉදිරි වසර පහ කාලය තුළ විශාල වර්ධනයක් බලාපොරොත්තු විය හැකියි ලක්ෂණ දැනටමත් පෙන්වා අවසන්.
දැනට සමාගමේ කොටසක් රුපියල්  300 ක ට ඇලවීම් වුවද එහි වටිනාකම රුපියල් 826 ඉක්මවා ඇත
මෙම වර්ෂයේ පසුගිය කාර්තු දෙක තුළ ඉතා ඉහළ වර්ධන වේගයක් සහ ලාභයක් උපයා ඇති බව වාර්තාවලින් හෙළිවේ
Warren buffett ගේ න්‍යායන් වලට අනුකූලව දැනට කොටස් වෙළෙඳපොළ තුළ පවතින මිලදී ගත යුතු සාධාරණ ම කොටසක් ලෙස මෙය හඳුන්වා දිය හැක.
පසුගිය දින කිහිපය පුරාවටම මෙහි විශාල වශයෙන් ගණුදෙනු දක්නට ලැබිණ

wisdom79

wisdom79
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Yes, it's really valuable share!!!!

vikiperera


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Definitely

Bakka1988


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@vikiperera wrote:Industrial asphalts plc
Shares outstanding 666,560
Free float 182,570
P/E 19.12
EPS 15.69
Market cap 200m
Nav Rs 826
Current value Rs300

2019 Q1 and q2 very good reports 

ශ්‍රී ලංකාවේ තාර නිෂ්පාදනය ආශ්‍රිතව කටයුතු කරන එකම සමාගම මෙය වේ තවද ගල්අගුරු ආශ්‍රිතව විශාල නිෂ්පාදන රැසක් සිදු කරන අතර විවිධ ආලේපන වර්ග නිෂ්පාදනයෙහිලා විශාල කර්මාන්තයක් කරගෙන යයි
වත්මන් ජනාධිපති ගෝඨාභය රාජපක්ෂ මහතාගේ පාලනය යටතේ සිදුකෙරෙන අතිවිශාල මහා මාර්ග සංවර්ධනය සඳහා අවශ්‍ය ය අමුද්‍රව්‍ය එලෙස තාර සපයමින් ඉදිරි වසර පහ තුළ විශාල වසයෙන් ඉහල ආදායම් ඉපයීම හැකියාවක් සමාගම සතුව ඇත
රටපුරා ඉදිවන අධිවේගී මාර්ග පද්ධතිය සඳහා අවශ්‍ය කරන  අමුද්‍රව්‍ය සපයන සඳහා දැනටමත් වශ්‍ය වැඩකටයුතු කර්මාන්ත ශාලාවේ සිදු කරමින් පවතී
තවද මෙය සියයට සීයක්ම ශ්‍රී ලාංකික සමාගමක් වන අතර ඉදිරි වසර පහ කාලය තුළ විශාල වර්ධනයක් බලාපොරොත්තු විය හැකියි ලක්ෂණ දැනටමත් පෙන්වා අවසන්.
දැනට සමාගමේ කොටසක් රුපියල්  300 ක ට ඇලවීම් වුවද එහි වටිනාකම රුපියල් 826 ඉක්මවා ඇත
මෙම වර්ෂයේ පසුගිය කාර්තු දෙක තුළ ඉතා ඉහළ වර්ධන වේගයක් සහ ලාභයක් උපයා ඇති බව වාර්තාවලින් හෙළිවේ
Warren buffett ගේ න්‍යායන් වලට අනුකූලව දැනට කොටස් වෙළෙඳපොළ තුළ පවතින මිලදී ගත යුතු සාධාරණ ම කොටසක් ලෙස මෙය හඳුන්වා දිය හැක.
පසුගිය දින කිහිපය පුරාවටම මෙහි විශාල වශයෙන් ගණුදෙනු දක්නට ලැබිණ
Great
Today 375

SECsux


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Very Illiquid.Have seen this running lot in previous bullruns.INDUSTRIAL ASPHALTS (CEYLON) PLC (ASPH.N0000) - Page 3 Captur10

vikiperera


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@SECsux wrote:Very Illiquid.Have seen this running lot in previous bullruns.INDUSTRIAL ASPHALTS (CEYLON) PLC (ASPH.N0000) - Page 3 Captur10
You got it

SECsux


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Now the selling is over.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum