FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Dear members Please can we be more organize and work as a team to seize opportunities of CSE

Dear members Please can we be more organize and work as a team to seize opportunities of CSE

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

nalaka_sg

Manager - Equity Analytics
guys what i see in this forum we have lot of members got different type of strength and source of information.
but we have never utilize all of those to win the CSE as a team

for most recent market opportunities like

UBC take over ( price up almost 50% -60% whithin very short time)
LWL take over (price up by 70%-90% )
MORI take over (price up more than 100% for just two week)

i sow our members talk on this share and i form well before it starts, but nobody share it properly and nobody bother to get clear picture . even some time the person that give infor get insults ..for all of this we miss good chances to make profit. in future can we better informed ...better organize to take advantage of market ..rather than taking advantage from our own members by promoting crap.

end of the every member can be winners Idea Sad Very Happy

cseguide

cseguide
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
in your message some facts are not correct. eg. not LWL takeover should be CERA takeover.
But as a whole I appreciate your message. Forum members should suggest good methods of dissemination of information. one suggestion is to give vote or like for a given information by other members. (should have facility to do this in the forum). just a idea.

micky

micky
@nalaka_sg wrote:guys what i see in this forum we have lot of members got different type of strength and source of information.

i sow our members talk on this share and i form well before it starts, but nobody share it properly and nobody bother to get clear picture . even some time the person that give infor get insults ..for all of this we miss good chances to make profit. in future can we better informed ...better organize to take advantage of market ..rather than taking advantage from our own members by promoting crap.

Jaya wewa!!!! Smile

wellappili

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@micky wrote:
@nalaka_sg wrote:guys what i see in this forum we have lot of members got different type of strength and source of information.

Jaya wewa!!!! Smile
micky there's a personal message for you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum