FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

Chogm Mercedez Vote_lcap68%Chogm Mercedez Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
Chogm Mercedez Vote_lcap18%Chogm Mercedez Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
Chogm Mercedez Vote_lcap13%Chogm Mercedez Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» Penny Stock Companies
by Kaptivajkss Today at 2:49 pm

» TAP to Touch 50++
by Swissinvest Today at 2:34 pm

» HSenid IPO
by Kaptivajkss Today at 2:34 pm

» Omicron Vs Oil prices
by invest thinker Today at 1:34 pm

» Hidden Gem - GLAS - 40/- Soon
by invest thinker Today at 1:18 pm

» Fundamental/Technical analysis & beyond ~CLC
by PhilT Today at 12:17 pm

» NAMU/WATA super gain
by Kaptivajkss Today at 11:37 am

» CEYLON GUARDIAN INVESTMENT TRUST PLC (GUAR)
by cheetah Today at 11:33 am

» Key Plantation Company Fair Values - KOTA, TPL and KVAL with very High Upside
by Kaptivajkss Today at 11:09 am

» LLUB comparison between 2016- 2021 Same EPS Trading at Huge discount
by Kaptivajkss Today at 11:04 am

» LOFC Direction
by PhilT Today at 10:58 am

» KZOO 32.8% Upside
by Swissinvest Today at 10:55 am

» LOLC waiting for LOFC 100+ and CLC 100+
by Swissinvest Today at 10:23 am

» LANKA REALTY INVESTMENTS PLC -ASCO
by D.G.Dayaratne Today at 7:10 am

» Bloodbath is Coming ? Correction is Coming ? අලුත් ගෲප් හදාගෙන අපි genuine කියලා එන පරණ මහත්(හොරුන්) වරුන් ගෙන් බේරෙන්න
by D.G.Dayaratne Today at 7:03 am

» BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)
by Pbv Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» TILE / LWL / RCL
by Thushara Ayya Yesterday at 5:16 pm

» Month end impact on LOFC and CLC
by Swissinvest Yesterday at 3:05 pm

» Water For All - CIND
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 2:20 pm

» U.S. inflation is one of the highest in the world
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 2:09 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » DAILY CHRONICLE™ » Chogm Mercedez

Chogm Mercedez

+4
Jiggysaurus
worthiness
Backstage
gamaya
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chogm Mercedez Empty Chogm Mercedez Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:13 am

gamaya


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

So who are going to take care of these babies after 2 days of service????

http://www.dailymirror.lk/caption-story/38238-chogm-cars.html

The saviors in parliament would rise to the task.. I think..


More "Rata Viruwo" House maids to Saudi to cover up the cost...

2Chogm Mercedez Empty Re: Chogm Mercedez Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:33 am

Backstage

Backstage
Moderator
Moderator

A point to ponder......
The money raised by Ian Bothams high profile walk was 279,000 $ exactly the cost of one Merc.

3Chogm Mercedez Empty Re: Chogm Mercedez Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:00 pm

worthiness


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Who will be the lucky winners of the Benz fleet among top level parliamentarians? Or would they be sold out at market price earning a good profit into government coffers.

4Chogm Mercedez Empty Re: Chogm Mercedez Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:36 am

gamaya


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

@worthiness wrote:Who will be the lucky winners of the Benz fleet among top level parliamentarians? Or would they be sold out at market price earning a good profit into government coffers.
Sold out at market prize...?? What a negative idea...

When there are so much people in the parliament who have shed lot of things to win a thirty year old war, and now fighting the war for development. These saviors get nothing out of Chogm..??

5Chogm Mercedez Empty Re: Chogm Mercedez Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:15 pm

gamaya


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Now where are the cars, after 2 days of service at chogm?
And where is the foreign investment that was supposed to come?

6Chogm Mercedez Empty Re: Chogm Mercedez Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:23 pm

Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

@gamaya wrote:Now where are the cars, after 2 days of service at chogm?
And where is the foreign investment that was supposed to come?

Those cars are set aside for usage of our new leaders- Hiruni, Ginger, Gaysha, Anarkella. Their glorious behinds can no longer sit down in public transport. To serve the peeples they must travel in the benzes.

And don't worry Ginger will bring a lot of FDI once she opens a karaoke joint in parliament.

7Chogm Mercedez Empty Re: Chogm Mercedez Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:47 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

@Jiggysaurus wrote:
@gamaya wrote:Now where are the cars, after 2 days of service at chogm?
And where is the foreign investment that was supposed to come?

Those cars are set aside for usage of our new leaders- Hiruni, Ginger, Gaysha, Anarkella. Their glorious behinds can no longer sit down in public transport. To serve the peeples they must travel in the benzes.

And don't worry Ginger will bring a lot of FDI once she opens a karaoke joint in parliament.

surely they will get the vote as long as SL has rice eating bulls and cows  Mad 

8Chogm Mercedez Empty Re: Chogm Mercedez Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:53 pm

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics

People cry, when things go wrong and how ordinary people have to pay for the rich to become richer.

Question is who elects them.


Read the below Interviews with the amazing songstress and actress ladies .

http://www.dailymirror.lk/opinion/172-opinion/41992-im-a-galloping-horse-ginger-judith-white.html


Guess till people will vote happily.


@smallville wrote:
@Jiggysaurus wrote:
@gamaya wrote:Now where are the cars, after 2 days of service at chogm?
And where is the foreign investment that was supposed to come?

Those cars are set aside for usage of our new leaders- Hiruni, Ginger, Gaysha, Anarkella. Their glorious behinds can no longer sit down in public transport. To serve the peeples they must travel in the benzes.

And don't worry Ginger will bring a lot of FDI once she opens a karaoke joint in parliament.

surely they will get the vote as long as SL has rice eating bulls and cows  Mad 

9Chogm Mercedez Empty Re: Chogm Mercedez Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:07 pm

Jake Sully

Jake Sully
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Discussion in parliament relating to Benz. Worth listening to;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFRVyEdQSy8

10Chogm Mercedez Empty Re: Chogm Mercedez Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:06 pm

balapas


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

You can see the CHOGM hit on some Colombo hotel results which otherwise would have been impressive.

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum