FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

Warning: Stocks Will Collapse by 50% in 2014 - Page 2 Vote_lcap68%Warning: Stocks Will Collapse by 50% in 2014 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
Warning: Stocks Will Collapse by 50% in 2014 - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Warning: Stocks Will Collapse by 50% in 2014 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
Warning: Stocks Will Collapse by 50% in 2014 - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Warning: Stocks Will Collapse by 50% in 2014 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by apple Today at 12:19 am

» CAL Initial Public Offer
by abey Today at 12:17 am

» HSenid IPO
by abey Today at 12:09 am

» CLC...DONT PANIC
by sureshot Yesterday at 10:53 pm

» Don't marry a stock, marry the idea of making money trading stocks. That's the only way to do it.
by Asoka Samarakone Yesterday at 9:03 pm

» Beware of Fabricated news on CLC
by Surajmp Yesterday at 6:55 pm

» LOLC Group Share Rise Imminent
by Winner123 Yesterday at 6:46 pm

» LOLC Advanced Technologies launches RT-LAMP Covid 19 Test Kit in Sri Lanka
by samaritan Yesterday at 4:37 pm

» NAMU/WATA super gain
by cseguide Yesterday at 12:20 pm

» WATA and other plantation stocks
by cseguide Yesterday at 12:17 pm

» SEMB.N and SEMB.X
by adjoseph Yesterday at 11:59 am

» LOFC Direction
by stockchaser Yesterday at 5:59 am

» CLC - Bull & Bear LOCKED HORNS - can blast at any time.
by D.G.Dayaratne Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:07 pm

» ඔමික්‍රෝන් ලංකාවට ඇතුලු වෙයි
by stockchaser Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:28 pm

» CLC - worth the Investment
by Captain Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:18 pm

» LOLC waiting for LOFC 100+ and CLC 100+
by Captain Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:17 pm

» Water For All - CIND
by LHW Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:37 pm

» COCR can be attractive
by C.THARANGA Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:22 pm

» SCAP just about to run
by Swissinvest Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:23 pm

» NP Rumored to enter SCAP
by Swissinvest Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:42 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » DAILY CHRONICLE™ » Warning: Stocks Will Collapse by 50% in 2014

Warning: Stocks Will Collapse by 50% in 2014

+9
Redbulls
Jiggysaurus
smallville
Jeremy
Leon
serene
dhanurrox
mark
Hanoifortune
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 1]

jonta999


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

But you didn't have the brains to understand that such a thing would not happen in SL CSE in 2020

smallville


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

GMNet wrote:

You seems to have not properly visited the link. This is also a global forecast for all countries.
http://www.tradingeconomics.com

You posted the below link. Not the one you have quoted just now (above)..  We all talked about what was posted on below ;
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/sri-lanka/forecast

Speaking of balance, just read your post again and see whether it has any of the criteria u mentioned available.. So does SLS asking that question is valid or not?



Last edited by smallville on Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jeremy


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

@jonta999 wrote:But you didn't have the brains to understand that such a thing would not happen in SL CSE in 2020

I wonder why you didn't predict the Taunami in advance and saved millions of lives.

The Alchemist


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

GMNet wrote:Can one of the moderators/Administrators please ask from the Poster (Hanifortune), what was his 'Intention of this Post' ???

P.S: Market sentiment is a collection of positive and negative sentiments of everyone, it is not just biased, fabricated or ones preconceived opinion. Therefore as a forum we should give prominence to both negative and positive posts. That is the only way that we could give balance opinion to the members. If someone try only to create positive opinions by shooting down all negative posts in the forum, then he/she could be misleading the membership with his or her own pre conceived opinion.

@GMNet - The Hanoifortune post and your post regarding regarding ASPI being 6700 in 2030 according to the ARIMA model on that website, differs in 2 ways.

1. Hanoifortune is talking about the U.S. market comming down by 50 %. it has nothing to do with Sri-Lanka and our Equity Forum, and is based on some opinion. In fact, if proved correct, it could be a positive for markets in our neck of the woods.

2. Your Chart showing ASPI at 6600 IN 2030 according to the ARIMA model, was flawed & incorrect due to mathematics. i pointed out then that how could GDP which was growing according to the model at 6-7% per year give out those values in 15 years ? Therefore, for you, as now a supposedly responsible administrator ? to give not only negative, but flawed information, based on incorrect facts & figures, with zero rationality, can mean 3 things. either you are stupid, ignorant or have a hidden agenda for purposely giving flawed & incorrect information. therefore, Sls as a administrator of this forum had every right to question you on your motive. (if it was upto me, i would have said, grow-up and dont be stupid). Then you had the audacity to question Sls as to why he had asked you the purpose of posting such an obviously incorrect & flawed data. i think, it is at that point that Sls got fedup with your childish insolence and your new kid in town attitude.    

Yes, views should be balanced, with both positive and negative sentiments to be freely expressed but with one important caveat that you have missed. it should be backed by correct facts, figures, rational opinions etc. Your ARIMA post was irrational and did not meet any of this criteria. so either you are stupid & ignorant or had some hidden agenda only to mislead ? which is it ?

smallville


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

GM & Others..

Lets stop slingin mud at each other and try to make a good conversation on the crucial factors we need to understand.

Whatever we say, some may still not understand or dont change their opinion so its a waste of time trying to point it out.. We now better talk about the global warning given here than trying to argue over whose post we need to cheer!!

wappula

wappula
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@smallville wrote:GM & Others..

Lets stop slingin mud at each other and try to make a good conversation on the crucial factors we need to understand.

Whatever we say, some may still not understand or dont change their opinion so its a waste of time trying to point it out.. We now better talk about the global warning given here than trying to argue over whose post we need to cheer!!

yes small.. my friend finally you ware understand it..

also you have good attitude to control emotion rather than your friend sls....
( I too respect him but I can't agree his all thought)


K.Haputantri

K.Haputantri
Co-Admin

@The Alchemist wrote:
GMNet wrote:Can one of the moderators/Administrators please ask from the Poster (Hanifortune), what was his 'Intention of this Post' ???

P.S: Market sentiment is a collection of positive and negative sentiments of everyone, it is not just biased, fabricated or ones preconceived opinion. Therefore as a forum we should give prominence to both negative and positive posts. That is the only way that we could give balance opinion to the members. If someone try only to create positive opinions by shooting down all negative posts in the forum, then he/she could be misleading the membership with his or her own pre conceived opinion.

@GMNet - The Hanoifortune post and your post regarding regarding ASPI being 6700 in 2030 according to the ARIMA model on that website, differs in 2 ways.

1. Hanoifortune is talking about the U.S. market comming down by 50 %. it has nothing to do with Sri-Lanka and our Equity Forum, and is based on some opinion. In fact, if proved correct, it could be a positive for markets in our neck of the woods.

2. Your Chart showing ASPI at 6600 IN 2030 according to the ARIMA model, was flawed & incorrect due to mathematics. i pointed out then that how could GDP which was growing according to the model at 6-7% per year give out those values in 15 years ? Therefore, for you, as now a supposedly responsible administrator ? to give not only negative, but flawed information, based on incorrect facts & figures, with zero rationality, can mean 3 things. either you are stupid, ignorant or have a hidden agenda for purposely giving flawed & incorrect information. therefore, Sls as a administrator of this forum had every right to question you on your motive. (if it was upto me, i would have said, grow-up and dont be stupid). Then you had the audacity to question Sls as to why he had asked you the purpose of posting such an obviously incorrect & flawed data. i think, it is at that point that Sls got fedup with your childish insolence and your new kid in town attitude.    

Yes, views should be balanced, with both positive and negative sentiments to be freely expressed but with one important caveat that you have missed. it should be backed by correct facts, figures, rational opinions etc. Your ARIMA post was irrational and did not meet any of this criteria. so either you are stupid & ignorant or had some hidden agenda only to mislead ? which is it ?
Ha ha !! I think some one is trying to promote a rival site, calling it a "reputable" one.

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum