FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Today at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Today at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

SLEF Elections - Voting Begins

+25
Leon
kas
samcader
dougieboy
UKboy
SHARK aka TAH
gamaya
SL.Market
Chinwi
econ
D.G.Dayaratne
jonny
sriranga
jonta999
serene
smallville
Light of Hope
dhanurrox
mark
Kumar
Jiggysaurus
CSE.SAS
Lalindra
Monster
Jeremy
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

VOTE - WHO SHOULD BE THE NEXT SLEF PRESIDENT?

SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Vote_rcap 14% [ 14 ]
SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% [ 4 ]
SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Vote_lcap59%SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Vote_rcap 59% [ 58 ]
SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Vote_rcap 20% [ 20 ]
SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Vote_rcap 3% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 99

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Empty Re: SLEF Elections - Voting Begins Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:34 pm

serene

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Light of Hope wrote:Mr.GM, I saw that smallvil saying he doesn't wish to participate in this election. So in vain keepin him here.

Also to add some value u need goood people. so How about appointing some active accounts to replace him like D.G.Dayaratne, serene?

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

52SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Empty Re: SLEF Elections - Voting Begins Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:01 pm

Light of Hope

Vice President - Equity Analytics

GMNet wrote:
Light of Hope wrote:Mr.GM, I saw that smallvil saying he doesn't wish to participate in this election. So in vain keepin him here.

Also to add some value u need goood people. so How about appointing some active accounts to replace him like D.G.Dayaratne, serene?

You guys should have nominated them before the deadline. Please let me know what I should do in order to recognize members you mentioned above.

Actually Jonta and Valupick both came after the nominations over but u let them in. So thinking in similar terms, why not others, there're many days to the deadline so start now will give them a heads up. my view is that u give the people who stay here a recognition. And u need to kp the old members too.
Aubrey Perera, Hawk Eye, D.G.Dayaratne are such people who are not experts but can at least give a view point. So if they're ok to run for elections, why not naming them?

Let Jonta have a competition. Divide smallvil's votes equally and distribute among no of participants (n case only one person likes to run for elections, let him have all) then let the members pick who they would like.

I also think slstock wont be here, so let the by gone begone. Distribute his votes equally to all the participants and let the members chose who they like.

In this way u're gonna have discussions as well as fierce completion Smile

53SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Empty Re: SLEF Elections - Voting Begins Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:07 pm

Light of Hope

Jiggysaurus wrote:
GMNet wrote:

You guys should have nominated them before the deadline. Please let me know what I should do in order to recognize members you mentioned above.

Disqualify positive smallville (for being too positive) and replace him with DG. Once DG starts giving speeches the peeples will gather around him and take him to victory.

Exactly. DG is such a wonderful character, dont u think Jigy?
And also Aubrey. He's now gathering up his knowledge and going into good investments know?

54SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Empty Re: SLEF Elections - Voting Begins Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:47 pm

jonta999

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

How the power of LOH,

Good intentions bro.I'm also agreeing to your idea.

BTW since Gill mart is a girl she would like attractive boys like me

55SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Empty Re: SLEF Elections - Voting Begins Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:50 pm

jonta999

DG is a good fella, But he is kind of old know?

56SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Empty Re: SLEF Elections - Voting Begins Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:40 pm

Light of Hope

jonta999 wrote:DG is a good fella, But he is kind of old know?

but old is gold know? Our president is also old so why not the forum president?

And u have young blood which is what Mr.GM needs. So u still have the gil mart power ha? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

57SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Empty Re: SLEF Elections - Voting Begins Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:48 pm

jonta999

jonta999

Mate i'm not having Gill mart power nor i'm with Gill mart.

I suspect this Gill mart is a Miss.Gillmart

58SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Empty Re: SLEF Elections - Voting Begins Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:26 pm

serene

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

jonta999 wrote:Mate i'm not having Gill mart power nor i'm with Gill mart.

Shocked Shocked 

59SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Empty Re: SLEF Elections - Voting Begins Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:50 pm

Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

jonta999 wrote:Mate i'm not having Gill mart power nor i'm with Gill mart.

That explains the ARIMA model. When you win the elections you will get to meet the GMNet face to face. Are you ready?

60SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Empty Re: SLEF Elections - Voting Begins Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:15 pm

jonta999

jonta999

I'll send my proxy jonta

61SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Empty Re: SLEF Elections - Voting Begins Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:35 pm

Kumar

Kumar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Boasting that we have 10000+ Members 2.5 Million visits so many reasearch articles bla bla...

Only 69 votes in 7 days.

Joke of the year.

62SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Empty Re: SLEF Elections - Voting Begins Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:55 pm

Jeremy

Jeremy

Kumar wrote:Boasting that we have 10000+ Members  2.5 Million visits  so many reasearch articles bla bla...

Only 69 votes in 7 days.

Joke of the year.

You and the rest of the Moderators should be responsible for this outcome!!!
THIS SIMPLY SHOWS HOW MUCH QUALITY AND HOW WELL YOUR TEAM MANAGED THE FORUM DURING LAST 18 MONTHS!!

63SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Empty Re: SLEF Elections - Voting Begins Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:58 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

jonta999 wrote:I'll send my proxy jonta

with some Sildenafil citrate ?

64SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Empty Re: SLEF Elections - Voting Begins Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:05 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi

GMNet wrote:
Kumar wrote:Boasting that we have 10000+ Members  2.5 Million visits  so many reasearch articles bla bla...

Only 69 votes in 7 days.

Joke of the year.

THIS SIMPLY SHOWS HOW MUCH QUALITY AND HOW WELL YOUR TEAM MANAGED THE FORUM DURING LAST 18 MONTHS!!

OMG ! What a conclusion.
Are you representing a reputed firm in Sri lanka OR just an intruder or hacker ?

If this kind of decision making is backed by the top management and they share same ideas I have to re think about my Rupees invested in this group.

65SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Empty Re: SLEF Elections - Voting Begins Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:08 pm

Kumar

Kumar

Chinwi wrote:
GMNet wrote:

Only 69 votes in 7 days.

Joke of the year.

OMG !   What a conclusion.
Are you representing a reputed firm in Sri lanka OR just an intruder or hacker ?

If this kind of decision making is backed by the top management and they share same ideas  I have to re think about  my Rupees  invested in  this group.  

Well said Chinwi.

GMNet answer show about his maturity.

GL to the forum.

66SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Empty Re: SLEF Elections - Voting Begins Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:10 pm

Jeremy

Jeremy

Chinwi wrote:
GMNet wrote:

Only 69 votes in 7 days.

Joke of the year.

OMG !   What a conclusion.

If this kind of decision making is backed by the top management and they share same ideas  I have to re think about  my Rupees  invested in  this group.  

Your rupee is no more than the same rupee, we all of us have invested in this country.
Please don't promote other sites in this forum.
THIS IS A WARNING!

67SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Empty Re: SLEF Elections - Voting Begins Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:57 am

Light of Hope

GMNet wrote: You and the rest of the Moderators should be responsible for this outcome!!!

You cant give warnings to the contributors here and run a forum like this Mr.GM, just be a little bit matured.

Chinwi has a point, the forum was going fine until u came and massacred the seniors here  Twisted Evil so dont blame moderators for your actions. Would anybody even come here to give a vote when u kp on talking about a balance forum and keep deleting posts that go against you. Your immature actions are like sending white vans to shut the members up.

The quality was great earlier and its a shithole for the last 10 days. Nothing important to discuss, nobody to even drag a thread to explain others. All the blind come here and whine and more blind join and promote their shares.
So do u see a quality in this method going forward?
It was a disaster you struck upon when you said nobody is larger than the forum. Now u can realise what a fool u've been.

I just gave u advises to run this election and how to take the forum up ahead without the seniors but I still see you're warning seniors in the forum.

68SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Empty Re: SLEF Elections - Voting Begins Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:40 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

GMNet...How could you say the moderators are responsible....in SLEF only few active members come in and contribute.....this you should have known better....
the moderators simply can not bring in the sleeping members who only come to seek advise...and SLSTOCK and others were keeping the innocent members well informed so that the promoters were not able to achieve their hidden agendas Smile

69SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Empty Re: SLEF Elections - Voting Begins Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:39 pm

Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus

GMNet wrote:

Only 69 votes in 7 days.

Joke of the year.

The statement of the year by GMNet. Well done.
Ban them all and clean out the pro-positive mafia, when finally only GMNet is left we can have a perfect balance.

How the power of the GMNet?

70SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Empty Re: SLEF Elections - Voting Begins Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:42 pm

Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus

Chinwi wrote:

At this rate little Jonta will get a stern warning followed by a final warning and then a banning.

71SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Empty Re: SLEF Elections - Voting Begins Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:02 am

CSE.SAS

CSE.SAS
Global Moderator

Jiggysaurus wrote:
Chinwi wrote:

At this rate little Jonta will get a stern warning followed by a final warning and then a banning.

Jonta don't violate the election rules

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

72SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Empty Re: SLEF Elections - Voting Begins Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:09 am

Lalindra

Lalindra
Manager - Equity Analytics

I've been a member of this forum since 2011, more as an observer and less as a participant. I've had the opportunity of appreciating very valuable comments made by experts which impacted my investment decisions very much. I'm thankful for that to many who contributed in the past.
But reading through this thread I feel sorry that the understanding and value of the forum is taking a nosedive. Very sorry to see the members and the administrators trading charges against each other.

Wouldn't it be nice if members voiced any personal concerns with the administrator through private messaging and vice versa rather than using the forum wall?

The election itself could have been conducted in a more organised manner with a set rules of guidance as to who could contest and terms and conditions for election and disqualification.

There are concerns about the number of votes cast. May be because the forum members do not have a proper understanding of the reputation and the standing of the contestants. If a brief description of each individual contesting was given before the elections, this situation could have been averted.

These are only a few concerns of mine pertaining to this thread. I appreciate your understanding and valued feedback.

73SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Empty Re: SLEF Elections - Voting Begins Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:43 pm

UKboy

UKboy

GMNet wrote:

Only 69 votes in 7 days.

Joke of the year.

GMnet,

These kind of posts show how childish you are? Have you ever been to a school?
Btw Your boss had beed mislead. We never had 10,000 (active) members. We had about 500- 1000 active members and your idiotic behaviours managed to keep most those out of forum.

74SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Empty Re: SLEF Elections - Voting Begins Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:12 pm

Jeremy

Jeremy

SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Screen44
Above member figures were actually achieved. (Have a look at the Right Side Bar) And this was achieved during the time in which Quibit was the Administrator of the Forum.

UK Boy, you count your so called loyal members. They account for less than 25! So obviously, all the good members left the forum during the time of your beloved administrators. Who should be responsible for that! Yes Me!! Please get your maths sorted out before you start writing things in the forum. I wonder who had not gone to a school?

UKboy wrote:
GMNet wrote:

Only 69 votes in 7 days.

Joke of the year.

GMnet,

Btw Your boss had beed mislead. We never had 10,000 (active) members. We had about 500- 1000 active members and your idiotic behaviours managed to keep most those out of forum.

75SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Empty Re: SLEF Elections - Voting Begins Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:07 pm

UKboy

UKboy

GMNet wrote:SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Screen44
Above member figures were actually achieved. (Have a look at the Right Side Bar) And this was achieved during the time in which Quibit was the Administrator of the Forum.

UK Boy, you count your so called loyal members. They account for less than 25! So obviously, all the good members left the forum during the time of your beloved administrators. Who should be responsible for that! Yes Me!! Please get your maths sorted out before you start writing things in the forum. I wonder who had not gone to a school?

GMnet i didnt count so called loyal members. Your tiny malfunctioning brain clearly missed my point. About my maths ..!! You dont ever can come close to that. Even in your dreams. Thats for sure

The school i went did teach ethics not just only the maths.

In a forum there's a possibility of natural leavers. But because of your stupid behaviours, many members missed the opportunity to read some valuable posts from some volunteers. There were some genuine experts here.

Regarding loyal members. If you had at least a tiny brain, you should have shifted the admins in a more polite way. I felt really sorry for them cos they spent countless hours to make this where it is now. The list is endless. They did it in a good faith, NOT for money.

76SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Empty Re: SLEF Elections - Voting Begins Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:21 pm

Light of Hope

So now Mr.GM went to a school and it taught only maths? LOL ha?

Guys please gather here, we're gonna have maths lessons now  Razz  Razz 

So Mr.GM was so proud in praising Quibit for her time and then bringing up old threads to show how wel she has done? I wonder Why dont u do a search and find how many charts & research (in reseach section) smallvile has done and how many discussions slstock has started? How many disclosures Innam, alchemist, balapas had done and posts where they saw more than what others see looking at reports (cz of their expert knowledge)?

Mr.GM - At Quibit's time too, it was the same people who brought charts, good discussions on to the table for others to learn. She was the admin but the contribution was from 99% others. Hope u know one cannot publish charts, financial analysis and pretend like others like you rite? If u have a big brain how come u didnt get that?

So its PORK, yes, but its PIG meat  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

Lalindra wrote:

Wouldn't it be nice if members voiced any personal concerns with the administrator through private messaging and vice versa rather than using the forum wall?

Dont u know - pm facility has been disabled since a long time?

77SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Empty Re: SLEF Elections - Voting Begins Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:25 pm

Light of Hope

So whose keeping up the forum?

SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Dd10

Its valuepick, GMNet, CSE.SAS, Jiggy and Light with Jonta.

Have we, Jiggy, myself, CSE.SAS, Jonta ever participated in a value discussion in the last 2 weeks?

So its Valuepick = GMNet. Smile ROFL

As of now, 123 users online and 115 are Guests. What an achievement

Basketball Basketball Basketball 

78SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Empty Re: SLEF Elections - Voting Begins Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:21 pm

dougieboy

Some of us stay quiet as we don;t have much knoweldge to comment about share market, but when find things like below which are so low level I can;t keep quiet. bo matter who say what we know and respect who taught us good things.

Even if we forget deep ethics a few great people not here now tried to teach us but comments liek these just show the basic immature understanding currently.

Do you understand when member show up most? Do you know why come here? Why did you see big number in 2011.
Is is beacuse of Quibit ( ok thank you to him also).

I know why I came here . People show up to read the comments by genuine writers who we respected. I can tell name a few people here , who were so geneine and had more knwoeldge to 100 brokers together giving it for free. Did quibit answer 100s of question?

I cannot believe forum is going down to such low childish levels and to bite hand of people who taught us and helped for nothing. Anyone with any sort of smart should understand who is responsible .

GMNet wrote:SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Screen44

UKboy wrote:
GMNet wrote:

Only 69 votes in 7 days.

Joke of the year.

GMnet,

79SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Empty Re: SLEF Elections - Voting Begins Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:57 pm

Light of Hope

dougieboy, if you talk too much u'll get banned like me too. SO keep it simple. I hope u'd gathered few tips for you to trade / invest from the former experts so like myself, I hope you can also manage your own by now.

I learned a lot thanks to the people who volunteered hard enuf (whom have been labelled by Mr.GM as expected monitory benefits LOL)/ There were WASTING their time here for nothing and were genorus more than enuf to earn a standing ovation as they didn eat the pie themselves but shared with us.

Along came one big moron, sat on top of the seniors, eating the forum away. Cleaned up the forum and packing his bags as the job is done.  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Who won? He won.
Who lost? Innocent members who gathered here to beat the market.

Reputable firms, when they want to change the direction of a company or a product, do various things - cleaning up is the last. First they start with penetrating their new vision and let the management to take it to the next level they want.
The last thing a new management would do is - hire a novice or childish and let them ruin the company thru thuggery and rusty level foolish decisions.

lol! lol! lol! 

I'm pretty sure I understood the motive and the level of education of the MGT too.

I should thank mr.GM enuf for letting me grasp few techniques like gil marts (delete posts, pretend to be others) and shut up the person (ban) who expose things to kp the crowd gloomy. These are the things to try when I go up the corporate ladder  lol! lol! 

80SLEF Elections - Voting Begins - Page 3 Empty Re: SLEF Elections - Voting Begins Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:36 pm

samcader

Will the SLEF PRESIDENT be entitled to a salary and other perks. If so what are they?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum