FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Today at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Today at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Breed of Members are Online!!

+8
A2Z
newguy
shadow walker
NZ BOY
mukunthan
celtic tiger
SHARK aka TAH
Sstar
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1New Breed of Members are Online!! Empty New Breed of Members are Online!! Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:51 am

Sstar

Sstar
Vice President - Equity Analytics

New Breed of Members are Online!! Screen21

2New Breed of Members are Online!! Empty Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:46 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Yes Sstar, With the BULL SLEF is slowly growing after drastic changes as well

3New Breed of Members are Online!! Empty Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:12 pm

celtic tiger

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

If they are new breed of investors it is good sign rather than set of clone

4New Breed of Members are Online!! Empty Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:39 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Welcome aboard Dileepa99 & Rochelle1

5New Breed of Members are Online!! Empty Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:00 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Mukunthan welcome aboard Smile

6New Breed of Members are Online!! Empty Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:02 pm

mukunthan

Stock Trader

Thank You SHARK

7New Breed of Members are Online!! Empty Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:04 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Welcome ECSE Smile We are closing on 10900 figure

8New Breed of Members are Online!! Empty Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:49 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Welcome Thushara5176 & Nilanga Smile

9New Breed of Members are Online!! Empty Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:08 pm

NZ BOY

NZ BOY

All are well come  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile 

10New Breed of Members are Online!! Empty Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:49 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

A Warm Welcome to our Newest Member BullvsBear Smile

Kind regards

SHARK

11New Breed of Members are Online!! Empty Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:52 pm

shadow walker

shadow walker

day by day fourm expand...

12New Breed of Members are Online!! Empty Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:04 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Yes SW
The forum has picked up traffic, and thats good news for all.

But I would like if our well seasoned members contribute with valuable articles relating to stock investing for the benefit of our new members.

The idea is to pick up on content than the number.

SHARK

13New Breed of Members are Online!! Empty Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:06 pm

newguy

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

I'm so glad I found this forum Very Happy I was earlier trying to create a new topic but I'm having trouble posting it? Is it because I'm a new member?

14New Breed of Members are Online!! Empty Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:16 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

newguy wrote:I'm so glad I found this forum Very Happy I was earlier trying to create a new topic but I'm having trouble posting it? Is it because I'm a new member?
Welldone New Guy ........ In fact we are happy to have you around ..... Hope our Forum will be a place for your to share your thoughts and expertise  Very Happy 

SHARK

15New Breed of Members are Online!! Empty Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:28 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Today we have good no of members online ....reiterating our commitment to stay focus on educating new members and guide all of us to invest wisely and add value as time goes by.
I take this as a responsibility to our new members seeking our unbiase opinion with no hidden agenda......

Welcome All

SHARK

16New Breed of Members are Online!! Empty Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:31 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

We welcome our New members NewGuy & Hav........

Good luck
From SLEF

17New Breed of Members are Online!! Empty Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:48 pm

newguy

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Thank you for the warm welcome! Sadly I'm still an AL student with a passion for this field and a desire to learn Smile

18New Breed of Members are Online!! Empty Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:57 pm

A2Z

A2Z
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

newguy wrote:Thank you for the warm welcome! Sadly I'm still an AL student with a passion for this field and a desire to learn Smile

Kolla apenuth suba pathum haaa

19New Breed of Members are Online!! Empty Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:16 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Here at SLEF you will find many types...... Please go through Expert Chamber..... you will find valuable articles as to how to pick shares based on

Value
Growth
Qualitative
Technical
Contrarian

Etc.....

20New Breed of Members are Online!! Empty Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:20 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

A2Z wrote:
newguy wrote:Thank you for the warm welcome! Sadly I'm still an AL student with a passion for this field and a desire to learn Smile

Kolla apenuth suba pathum haaa
 Very Happy 

මාරයි

21New Breed of Members are Online!! Empty Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:26 pm

newguy

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Thank you very much, good sires! I will go through them all! Very Happy

22New Breed of Members are Online!! Empty Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:40 pm

Sstar

Sstar

newguy wrote:Thank you very much, good sires! I will go through them all! Very Happy

Feel free to introduce your friends and relatives to join the Sri Lanka Equity Forum. As SHARK said we encourage young investors to be part of our community.

23New Breed of Members are Online!! Empty Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:54 pm

Sstar

Sstar

Good to see current forum online members topping 300.

New Breed of Members are Online!! Screen40

24New Breed of Members are Online!! Empty Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:10 pm

MasterBlaster

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

I found this forum, when i was stuck with a one of the LATEST UNSUCCESSFUL IPO & had a Massive LOST.... During this time i was searching a Forum in order to have an IDEA. Then i Found Sri Lanka Equity Forum...

Thanks GOD, From the First day i found a Good share & Now i recover the LOST & having GOOD PROFIT !!!

Special thanks Goes to Gainer, Jana, NZ BOY for their valuable advice & comments... ( You May know the COMPANY NOW :-) )

Last but least " Sri Lanka Equity Forum " Highly appreciated your effort for the new comers & traders to have a clear cut IDEA how to PICK Good share from CSE...

THANKS A LOT SLEF & their CREW !!!

25New Breed of Members are Online!! Empty Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:17 pm

newguy

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

I so badly want to finish my academic studies soon and start trading Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum