FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

LIOC trend  Vote_lcap68%LIOC trend  Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
LIOC trend  Vote_lcap18%LIOC trend  Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
LIOC trend  Vote_lcap13%LIOC trend  Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » වංශකථාව » LIOC trend

LIOC trend

+4
gagamini
Balanced_Views
cse1981
Octopus
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LIOC trend  Empty LIOC trend Thu May 08, 2014 5:39 pm

Octopus

Octopus
Expert
Expert

my broker says LIOC is going up to 50 and then 60. I do not believe it.
your experts comments are highly appreciated.

when I check the graphs, its like a rocket. where are our technical charts analytics's? please help.

2LIOC trend  Empty Re: LIOC trend Thu May 08, 2014 6:06 pm

cse1981

cse1981
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

i see the NDB research report mention 61

3LIOC trend  Empty Re: LIOC trend Thu May 08, 2014 6:16 pm

Balanced_Views


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

@Octopus wrote:my broker says LIOC is going up to 50 and then 60. I do not believe it.
your experts comments are highly appreciated.

when I check the graphs, its like a rocket. where are our technical charts analytics's? please help.

LIOC PE is still at 5-6 level when it should be at least 9. This is a good share to buy even at these levels since you can expect an easy 15% return in 3 weeks

4LIOC trend  Empty Re: LIOC trend Thu May 08, 2014 6:28 pm

gagamini


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@Balanced_Views wrote:
@Octopus wrote:my broker says LIOC is going up to 50 and then 60. I do not believe it.
your experts comments are highly appreciated.

when I check the graphs, its like a rocket. where are our technical charts analytics's? please help.

LIOC PE is still at 5-6 level when it should be at least 9. This is a good share to buy even at these levels since you can expect an easy 15% return in 3 weeks

Last QTR  EPS  2.36 and  nine months  EPS 7.68

Expects this QTR better results  and full year EPS  could surpass  8  level  and accordingly minimum valuation     8  X   10       is RS 80.00

It is a good investment  in the medium term and  passing RS 50 is very near like and even could break 60 barrier

Further its cash position is very healthy . As at 31/12/13 cash position was 4.6 billion against 31/12/13 694 million . This is a cash rich company

5LIOC trend  Empty Re: LIOC trend Fri May 09, 2014 6:04 am

Pethi

Pethi
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

This has become LLUB's younger brother.
I think good share to hold.
LIOC is doing well. world crude oil prices are low.

plus they have back up from the government too.
State petroleum sells contaminated petrol and sub standard diesel for commission.

6LIOC trend  Empty Re: LIOC trend Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:04 pm

cse1981

cse1981
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

ලෝක වෙළඳ පොළේ ඛනිජ තෙල් මිල වැඩිවීමේ අවධානමක්


ඉරාකයේ ඇවිලී තිබෙන ගැටුම් හේතුවෙන් ලෝක වෙළඳ පොළේ ඛනිජ තෙල් මිල ඉහළ ගොස් තිබෙන අතර ගැටුම් තවත් දුරදිග ගියහොත් ඛනිජ තෙල් මිල තවදුරටත් ඉහළ යනු ඇතැයි ආර්ථික විශ්ලේෂකයින් විශ්වාසය පළකර ඇත.

මේ අනුව, බ්‍රෙන්ට් බොරතෙල් බැරලයක මිල මේ සතිය ආරම්භයේ තිබූ මිලට වඩා ඩොලර් 04 කින් පමණ වැඩිවී තිබෙන බව සඳහන් වන අතර ඊයේ වනවිට ලෝක වෙළඳ පොළේ වාර්තා වී තිබෙන්නේ පසුගිය සැප්තැම්බර් මාසයෙන් පසුව ඉහළම ඛනිජ තෙල් මිලයි.

ඔපෙක් සංවිධානයට අයත් රටවල් වලින් දෙවැනියට වැඩිම ඛනිජ තෙල් නිෂ්පාදනයක් සිදුකරන රට ඉරාකය වන අතර ඉරාක තෙල් සැපයුම අඩුවීම ලෝක වෙළඳ පොළේ ඛනිජ තෙල් මිල ඉහළ යාමට ප්‍රබල හේතුවක් වේ.

වාර්තා වන ආකාරයට ලෝක ඛනිජ තෙල් නිෂ්පාදනයෙන් සියයට 04 කට දායකත්වය දක්වන්නේ ඉරාකය විසිනි.

සුන්නි ඉස්ලාම් කැරළිකරුවන් විසින් ඉරාකයේ මොසුල් හා ටික්රිට් යන නගරවල බලය අල්ලාගෙන තිබෙන අතර කැරළිකරුවන් සැලසුම් කර තිබෙන්නේ තම බලය තවදුරටත් පැතිරවීමටයි.

ලෝකයේ ඛනිජ තෙල් නිෂ්පාදනය කරන ප්‍රධානතම කළාපයක් වන මැදපෙරදිග තෙල් නිෂ්පාදනයට මෙම ගැටුම් තවදුරටත් ඇවිලී ගියහොත් දැඩි ප්‍රශ්නයක් වනු ඇති බවත් එය ලෝක වෙළඳ පොළේ ඛනිජ තෙල් මිල ගණන් වඩාත් ඉහළ යාමට හේතුවනු ඇති බවත් ආර්ථික විශ්ලේෂකයින් සඳහන් කර තිබේ.


7LIOC trend  Empty Re: LIOC trend Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:53 am

stevenapple


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Bit of a concern and should have a close look.but ultimate the cost have to bear by us.so only a short term hitbif theres any.

8LIOC trend  Empty Re: LIOC trend Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:02 am

samcader


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

LIOC financial results for the last quarter of 2013/2014 was not upto expectations.

If there is any improvement in the next quarter results we may be able to expect a healthy dividend

9LIOC trend  Empty Re: LIOC trend Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:28 am

Balanced_Views


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

@samcader wrote:LIOC   financial  results  for  the  last quarter  of  2013/2014   was  not  upto  expectations.

If  there  is  any improvement  in  the next quarter results  we  may  be  able to expect a healthy dividend

LIOC is still worth 50 - its a buy. They had to pay some tax, thats all. Still a good share

10LIOC trend  Empty Re: LIOC trend Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:44 pm

dineshfernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Why results as not expected?

LIOC is trading at at a PE of less than 5 times.

NAV = 32/=
PBV = 40.90/32 = 1.28 times (Impressive)

PE = 40.90/9.04 = 4.5 times (Probably the best at CSE)

Any increase in oil prices internationally will be passed on to the consumers as it's always the case.

This has all the potential to pass above 60/= within a year.

Most importantly it's a cash rich company having Rs. 16.44/= per share. You can expect future expansions and growth in this stock.

11LIOC trend  Empty Re: LIOC trend Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:53 am

Balanced_Views


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

@dineshfernando wrote:Why results as not expected?

LIOC is trading at at a PE of less than 5 times.

NAV = 32/=
PBV = 40.90/32 = 1.28 times (Impressive)

PE = 40.90/9.04 = 4.5 times (Probably the best at CSE)

Any increase in oil prices internationally will be passed on to the consumers as it's always the case.

This has all the potential to pass above 60/= within a year.

Most importantly it's a cash rich company having Rs. 16.44/= per share. You can expect future expansions and growth in this stock.

I agree

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum