FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Equity Win Today at 2:17 pm

» TIME TO CALL SLT ?
by sureshot Today at 7:42 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Yesterday at 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by blindhog Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:44 am

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

» KEGALLE PLANTATIONS PLC (KGAL.N0000)
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:04 pm

» ARPICO INSURANCE PLC - Reports LKR 625mn loss for the FY2023
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:58 pm

» EXTERMINATORS PLC (EXT.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:59 am

» ALLIANCE FINANCE COMPANY PLC (ALLI.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:29 am

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by Anushka Perz Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:50 pm

» PINS (People's Insurance) will be another UAL
by sakuni Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:22 pm

» A New Record Price for One Tonne of Cocoa on the International Market
by ResearchMan Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:03 pm

» Access Engineering awarded two more contract packages at Colombo Port
by samansilva Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:05 pm

» FMCG Sector LMF, MEL and DIST
by buwr Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:35 am

» CEYLON GUARDIAN INVESTMENT TRUST PLC (GUAR)
by soileconomy Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:00 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Technical Analytics & Charts (1)

+59
monash
laksharemk
wappula
yaka
ole
m2_yapa
Leon
rainmaker
balapas
prabath
klpfernando
The Alchemist
bakapandithaya
sandanuwan
suja
mark
Arena
VertexCSE
Expert
sahan8896
Fresher
pathfinder
takefawaz
nimantha80
UAEBOY
hairai
godswen
nkuda
Dr_CSE
dinusha.kiwulegedara
raybenz1984
Jiggysaurus
fairbullrun
LateTackle
kav4
Whitebull
kas
D.G.Dayaratne
Stefan
Slstock
Backstage
opfdo
market bull
Antonym
Green79
val2004
malanp
manula
Redbulls
Kumar
CSE.SAS
lemuria
smallville
K.Haputantri
sriranga
chamith
Rajaraam
stumpy
traderathome
63 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 40]

21Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:27 pm

K.Haputantri

Co-Admin

Thank you trader@home. Continue the yomen service.

22Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:11 pm

traderathome

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

chamith wrote:
traderathome wrote:
stumpy wrote:Very Happy
Thanks buddy! Just learned a New lesson!
have any idea how to load cse market data for stocks in to mt4 platform ? Rolling Eyes i got mt4 indicators with pattern recognition. wanna test this one on cse market feed. Very Happy

Are you talking about Ami broker's AFL ?
I also download some codes tested. work well it seems
You can even write ur own codes, its simple
what i need is price history of all stocks to be DL to MT4.Then i can run the pattern recognition tool so that it will easily show me impending pattern. Very Happy

23Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:38 pm

traderathome

here is a BULLISH Gartley chart on PARQ. See how lagging our conventional indicators compared to this method.The method is with an accuracy of 90% GUYS Basketball Lets see how good the current PRZ would stand. A price below 12 rs will invalidate the chart pattern, then we look for the other bullish PRZ hopefully to load some mo Shocked
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

24Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:02 pm

traderathome

here is a trade on AUDUSD spot fx with this trading system..... see how accurate,,,

method is not fool proof 100% but highly accurate with good risk reward.

25Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:21 pm

traderathome

Here is the Bearish 5-0 pattern for ASPI.

The 5-0 pattern was not discussed earlier in this thread. But i thought i will put this post since i studied on ASPI Sad This pattern is onle leg extension from C of Shark Pattern. which will discuss later. No need to discuss all at one time rite...will take one at a time Very Happy

So will see what happens next couple of weeks....

happy trading

26Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:32 pm

traderathome

traderathome

My only worry is how reliable the data feed on Direct FN TWS Smile I would appreciate some one could lemme explain where to DL the market feed in compatible mode to MT4 platform. Very Happy

27Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:24 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Very valuable thread on TA..

SFS & PARQ had nice patterns; See the Three Fibonacci retracements drawn..

But why DIAL has to come to Rs. 4/- unless ASI dips below 4700??

28Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:32 pm

lemuria

Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

gud post ma friend. Keep gd work.

29Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:22 pm

traderathome

traderathome

A Chart of Lankem...anyone holding we are in a potential Price reversal zone. Very Happy hope i helped you ....in some way

30Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:32 pm

traderathome

traderathome

This HAT method is very good/effective,to decide when to sell off and when and where to place BUY orders Very Happy TA Rulllllls

31Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:34 pm

traderathome

traderathome

traderathome wrote:Here is a chart pattern on swarnamahal. Very Happy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hope no one is selling off.......i mean the big sharks are not watching this hehe Shocked

32Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:06 pm

traderathome

traderathome

Here is the final chart for the day..... Very Happy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

33Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:00 am

CSE.SAS

CSE.SAS
Global Moderator

Good work mate.
Keep it up.

34Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:03 am

traderathome

traderathome

Here is a possible chart on JKH. 2 scenarios from Technical point.

35Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:38 am

traderathome

traderathome

Here is the final chart for TODAY Basketball

this is not financial advise to BUY/Hold or SELL...do your on due diligence.

Last edited by traderathome on Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total

36Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:10 am

traderathome

traderathome

Placed a LIMIT ORDER @55.20 for NTB N0000'N Next BUYING would be around 41.30 If price reverses Very Happy

37Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:07 pm

chamith

chamith
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Hope this will help;

38Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:05 pm

traderathome

traderathome

happy someone has taken interest ....way to go dude Very Happy

good luck
TAH

39Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:40 am

K.Haputantri

K.Haputantri
Co-Admin

TAH, thank you very much for your excellant presentation. It appears very usefull. But, I need little more help with step-by- step details in few areas where I am not that conversant.

One is measuring the distance between AB, CD ect. ?How do you measure. ?Does the software has the facility.

The second is the length & direction of the dotted arrow up/down. ?Any guide lines for improvement of acuracy.

Third is plotting the Fibonaci levels. ?Does the software plot it for you at the click of a butten or is there any other method.

Many novices will be benefitted if you could elaborate a little bit.

40Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:13 am

traderathome

traderathome

K.Haputantri wrote:TAH, thank you very much for your excellant presentation. It appears very usefull. But, I need little more help with step-by- step details in few areas where I am not that conversant.

One is measuring the distance between AB, CD ect. ?How do you measure. ?Does the software has the facility.

The second is the length & direction of the dotted arrow up/down. ?Any guide lines for improvement of acuracy.

Third is plotting the Fibonaci levels. ?Does the software plot it for you at the click of a butten or is there any other method.

Many novices will be benefitted if you could elaborate a little bit.
Hapu thanks and i will try n explain step by step to the best as i can...

The HPP is a mix of elliot wave and fibonacci combined. so you need to refer free books available about elliot wave.fibbonacci if coorectly used can precisely identify PRZ (Potential Reversal Zones) that could pick 90% of the time.The HPP is in general 85-90 accurate enough and that would mean we can decide where to place our BUY orders. And when to SELL.

1.I am doing it manually ,what i look is Low,High and Lower High points,no softwares. I use the Direct FNs tool to plot these points on the chart.

2.Please explain again...

3.we have to do it manually measuring the levels..read extra books on this and im sure with months and weeks you will master.put your charts in the thread using paint to draw lines etc ..they may be wrong...we will help each other ...to learn fast. This is the only way to be a veteran in this field.

Good Luck
TAH

41Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:23 am

K.Haputantri

K.Haputantri
Co-Admin

Thank you TAH for the quick response. I think, I have not made myself clear in the second issue raised. In fact, I have confused you asking the wrong question. The lenght of those dotted arrows at the end of in your ABCD charts are irrelavent as they mearly give Sell/Buy signals. Kindly correct me if I am wrong.

Actually, my quarry relates to the red arrow Up/down pointing Target Zones in your charts of 14th instant on Swarnamahal, Dial & OGL. It appears they are drawn manually. As you are aware, manual work can be arbitrary some times. Hence, ?Can you help in the correct method of identifying the target zone with any guide lines etc.

42Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:30 am

traderathome

traderathome

K.Haputantri wrote:Thank you TAH for the quick response. I think, I have not made myself clear in the second issue raised. In fact, I have confused you asking the wrong question. The lenght of those dotted arrows at the end of in your ABCD charts are irrelavent as they mearly give Sell/Buy signals. Kindly correct me if I am wrong.

Actually, my quarry relates to the red arrow Up/down pointing Target Zones in your charts of 14th instant on Swarnamahal, Dial & OGL. It appears they are drawn manually. As you are aware, manual work can be arbitrary some times. Hence, ?Can you help in the correct method of identifying the target zone with any guide lines etc.
If you look at the initial posts from baby pips i put, can you see the BLUE arrow those are the levels but i prefer to keep 1 Fib level below the target to be safe. Laughing so that our targets will hit more often than not. Very Happy

43Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:10 pm

K.Haputantri

K.Haputantri
Co-Admin

Thanks TAH for your valuable advise.

44Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:59 pm

Kumar

Kumar

Thanks traderathome.
Good work and new strategy.

45Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:50 pm

traderathome

traderathome

Here is my analysis for AHUN N, I will try to put my analysis once a week before monday morning.Please accept my advance apology in case i miss or delay in the future.

The Share price pattern is confirmed as a falling wedge. A Typical trend reversal pattern and known as a bullish pattern.

I have depicted possible price reversal zones with Resistance level, So trade with caution. Due to I see a bearish gartley pattern in the formation at PRZ1 and PRZ2 price action can form to be a bearish crab.

Happy Trading,

Please do your due diligence and consult your stock broker and this is not a BUY/SELL or Hold advise.

46Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:13 pm

smallville

smallville

TAH,

Thanks for the valuable effort.. If you look at most of the charts, they fall into falling wedges as I noticed but they keep fallin so finding a reversal point is a bit difficult.. Wink
Added to this ASI is nowhere signelling a reversal as last Friday high TO was due to several high calibre crossings.. not much of retail activities..

Therefore aprt from the trades we make, a point to consider is the crowd mentality at a greater extent.. A possible price action on a chart can get changed due to unfavourable news even...

Keep up the good work, I'm sure we can analyse few potential winners with gartley Wink

47Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:20 pm

chamith

chamith

Yes. AHUN shows a bearish W type gartley pattern.

As you can see bellow my program picked up a bullish M type gartley pattern. EAST, So you might wanna keep it under watch. But you know what they always say, This M is not like this m.

Hey trader@home can you show how come AB=CD ?
HOw to measure it using Fibonacci ?

Thanks

48Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:09 am

stumpy

stumpy
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Yeah
Falling Wedge is one of the hardest patterns to identify exact buy point!
Better to wait till pullback closes above the breakout's high!

49Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:43 am

smallville

smallville

If anyone is interested, here's the HARMONIC PATTERN DETECTION AFL code for AmiBroker Wink This is what I used so far..

/* HARMONIC PATTERN DETECTION */

_SECTION_BEGIN("Price");
SetChartOptions(0,chartShowArrows|chartShowDates);
_N(Title = StrFormat("{{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} Open %g, Hi %g, Lo %g, Close %g (%.1f%%) {{VALUES}}", O, H, L, C, SelectedValue( ROC( C, 1 ) ) ));
Plot( C, "Close", ParamColor("Color", colorBlack ), styleNoTitle | ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() );
_SECTION_END();

_SECTION_BEGIN("Gartley");

GBmin = Param("Swing B Min.",0.55,0.3,1,0.01);
GBmax = Param("Swing B Max.",0.72,0.4,1,0.01);
GCmin = Param("Swing C Min.",0.38,0.3,1.27,0.01);
GCmax = Param("Swing C Max.",1.0,0.4,1.27,0.01);
GDmin = Param("Swing D Min.(XA)",0.55,0.3,1,0.01);
GDmax = Param("Swing D Max.(XA)",1.0,0.4,1.0,0.01);

_SECTION_END();

_SECTION_BEGIN("Bat");

BatBmin = Param("Swing B Min.",0.38,0.3,1,0.01);
BatBmax = Param("Swing B Max.",0.55,0.4,1,0.01);
BatCmin = Param("Swing C Min.",0.38,0.3,1.62,0.01);
BatCmax = Param("Swing C Max.",1.27,0.4,1.62,0.01);
BatDmin = Param("Swing D Min.(XA)",0.5,0.3,1,0.01);
BatDmax = Param("Swing D Max.(XA)",1.0,0.4,1.0,0.01);

_SECTION_END();

_SECTION_BEGIN("Butterfly");

BtBmin = Param("Swing B Min.",0.55,0.3,1,0.01);
BtBmax = Param("Swing B Max.",0.9,0.4,1,0.01);
BtCmin = Param("Swing C Min.",0.38,0.3,1.62,0.01);
BtCmax = Param("Swing C Max.",1.27,0.4,1.62,0.01);
BtDmin = Param("Swing D Min.(XA)",1,1,1.8,0.01);
BtDmax = Param("Swing D Max.(XA)",1.38,1,1.8,0.01);

_SECTION_END();

_SECTION_BEGIN("Crab");

CBmin = Param("Swing B Min.",0.38,0.3,1,0.01);
CBmax = Param("Swing B Max.",0.65,0.4,1,0.01);
CCmin = Param("Swing C Min.",0.38,0.3,1.62,0.01);
CCmax = Param("Swing C Max.",1.270,0.4,1.62,0.01);
CDmin = Param("Swing D Min.(XA)",1.25,1,1.8,0.01);
CDmax = Param("Swing D Max.(XA)",1.8,1,2,0.01);

_SECTION_END();

_SECTION_BEGIN("Patterns");

strength = Param("Strength",5,2,15,1);
bu = ParamToggle("Bullish Pattern","Off|On",1);
be = ParamToggle("Bearish Pattern","Off|On",1);

bi = Cum(1)-1;

function GetTop(bars)
{
Top = H == HHV(H,2*bars) AND Ref(HHV(H,bars),bars) < H;
Top = Top AND LastValue(bi)-ValueWhen(Top,bi) > bars;
return Top;
}

function GetValley(bars)
{
Valley = L == LLV(L,2*bars) AND Ref(LLV(L,bars),bars) > L;
Valley = Valley AND LastValue(bi)-ValueWhen(Valley,bi) > bars;
return Valley;
}

// Build fractals array

P1 = GetTop(strength);
V1 = GetValley(Strength);

P1 = IIf(P1,IIf(ValueWhen(P1,bi,2) < ValueWhen(V1,bi),P1,IIf(ValueWhen(P1,H,2) > H,False,P1)),P1);
//P1 = IIf(P1 AND ValueWhen(P1,bi,0) > bi,IIf(ValueWhen(P1,bi,0) < ValueWhen(V1,bi,0),IIf(ValueWhen(P1,H,0) >= H,False,P1),P1),P1);
P1 = IIf(P1 AND ValueWhen(P1,bi,0) > bi AND NOT(ValueWhen(V1,bi,0) > 0 AND ValueWhen(V1,bi,0)

V1 = IIf(V1,IIf(ValueWhen(V1,bi,2) < ValueWhen(P1,bi),V1,IIf(ValueWhen(V1,L,2)//V1 = IIf(V1 AND ValueWhen(V1,bi,0) > bi ,IIf(ValueWhen(V1,bi,0) < ValueWhen(P1,bi,0),IIf(ValueWhen(V1,L,0) <= L, False,V1),V1),V1);
V1 = IIf(V1 AND ValueWhen(V1,bi,0) > bi AND NOT(ValueWhen(P1,bi,0) > bi AND ValueWhen(P1,bi,0)=ValueWhen(V1,L,0),False,V1),V1);

P1H1 = ValueWhen(P1,H);
P1Bar1 = ValueWhen(P1,bi);
P1H2 = ValueWhen(P1,H,2);
P1Bar2 = ValueWhen(P1,bi,2);
V1L1 = ValueWhen(V1,L);
V1Bar1 = ValueWhen(V1,bi);
V1L2 = ValueWhen(V1,L,2);
V1Bar2 = ValueWhen(V1,bi,2);

//Bullish Patterns

PTvalid = (P1Bar1 > V1Bar1 AND V1Bar1 > P1Bar2 AND P1bar2 > V1Bar2) AND P1; // Peaks and troughs are in order

// 4 swings of developing Gartley/Bat etc.

BullGartley4 = PTvalid AND (P1H2-V1L1)/(P1H2-V1L2) > GBmin AND (P1H2-V1L1)/(P1H2-V1L2) < GBmax
AND (P1H1-V1L1)/(P1H2-V1L1) > GCMin AND (P1H1-V1L1)/(P1H2-V1L1) < GCMax;

BullBat4 = PTvalid AND (P1H2-V1L1)/(P1H2-V1L2) > BatBmin AND (P1H2-V1L1)/(P1H2-V1L2) < BatBmax
AND (P1H1-V1L1)/(P1H2-V1L1) > BatCMin AND (P1H1-V1L1)/(P1H2-V1L1) < BatCMax;

BullButterfly4 = PTvalid AND (P1H2-V1L1)/(P1H2-V1L2) > BtBmin AND (P1H2-V1L1)/(P1H2-V1L2) < BtBMax
AND (P1H1-V1L1)/(P1H2-V1L1) > BtCmin AND (P1H1-V1L1)/(P1H2-V1L1) < BtCmax;

BullCrab4 = PTvalid AND (P1H2-V1L1)/(P1H2-V1L2) >CBmin AND (P1H2-V1L1)/(P1H2-V1L2) < CBmax
AND (P1H1-V1L1)/(P1H2-V1L1) > CCmin AND (P1H1-V1L1)/(P1H2-V1L1) < CCmax;

// Bullish Gartley/Bat found. D retacement level is not evaluated

BullGartley = IIf(LowestSince(BullGartley4,L) < ValueWhen(BullGartley4,P1H2)-(ValueWhen(BullGartley4,P1H2)-ValueWhen(BullGartley4,V1L2))*GDmin AND
LowestSince(bullGartley4,L) > ValueWhen(BullGartley4,P1H2)-(ValueWhen(BullGartley4,P1H2)-ValueWhen(BullGartley4,V1L2))*GDmax AND
HighestSince(BullGartley4,H) <= ValueWhen(BullGartley4,P1H1 ) AND
LowestSince(bullGartley4,L)==L, True,False);
BullGartley = BullGartley AND LowestSince(BullGartley4,L) < ValueWhen(BullGartley4,V1L1);

BullBat = IIf(LowestSince(BullBat4,L) < ValueWhen(BullBat4,P1H2)-(ValueWhen(BullBat4,P1H2)-ValueWhen(BullBat4,V1L2))*BatDmin AND
LowestSince(BullBat4,L) > ValueWhen(BullBat4,P1H2)-(ValueWhen(BullBat4,P1H2)-ValueWhen(BullBat4,V1L2))*BatDmax AND
HighestSince(BullBat4,H) <= ValueWhen(BullBat4,P1H1 ) AND
LowestSince(BullBat4,L)==L, True,False);
BullBat = BullBat AND LowestSince(BullCrab4,L) < ValueWhen(BullCrab4,V1L1);

BullCrab = IIf(LowestSince(BullCrab4,L) < ValueWhen(BullCrab4,P1H2)-(ValueWhen(BullCrab4,P1H2)-ValueWhen(BullCrab4,V1L2))*CDmin AND
LowestSince(BullCrab4,L) > ValueWhen(BullCrab4,P1H2)-(ValueWhen(BullCrab4,P1H2)-ValueWhen(BullCrab4,V1L2))*CDmax AND
HighestSince(BullCrab4,H) <= ValueWhen(BullCrab4,P1H1 ) AND
LowestSince(bullGartley4,L)==L, True,False);
BullCrab = BullCrab AND LowestSince(BullCrab4,L) < ValueWhen(BullCrab4,V1L2);

BullButterfly = IIf(LowestSince(BullButterfly4,L) < ValueWhen(BullButterfly4,P1H2)-(ValueWhen(BullButterfly4,P1H2)-ValueWhen(BullButterfly4,V1L2))*BtDMin AND
LowestSince(BullButterfly4,L) > ValueWhen(BullButterfly4,P1H2)-(ValueWhen(BullButterfly4,P1H2)-ValueWhen(BullButterfly4,V1L2))*BtDmax AND
HighestSince(BullButterfly4,H) <= ValueWhen(BullButterfly4,P1H1 ) AND
LowestSince(bullButterfly4,L)==L, True,False);
BullButterfly = BullButterfly AND LowestSince(BullButterfly4,L) < ValueWhen(BullButterfly4,V1L2);

// to remove redumbdent lines

BullHar4 = BullGartley4 OR BullButterfly4 OR BullBat4 OR BullCrab4 ;
BullHar = BullGartley OR BullButterfly OR BullBat OR BullCrab ;

Point4 = IIf(BullHar,ValueWhen(BullHar4,bi),Null);
BullHar = IIf(BullHar, IIf(Point4 == ValueWhen(BullHar,point4,0) AND ValueWhen(BullHar,bi,0) > bi ,False,BullHar),BullHar);

X = ValueWhen(BullHar4,V1L2);
Xbar = ValueWhen(BullHar4,V1Bar2);
A = ValueWhen(BullHar4,P1H2);
Abar = ValueWhen(BullHar4,P1bar2);
B = ValueWhen(BullHar4,V1L1);
Bbar = ValueWhen(BullHar4,V1bar1);
C1 = ValueWhen(BullHar4,P1H1);
C1bar = ValueWhen(BullHar4,P1bar1);
D = ValueWhen(BullHar,L);
Dbar = ValueWhen(BullHar,bi);
ABdXA = (A-B)/(A-X);
BCdAB = (C1-B)/(A-B);
ADdXA = (A-D)/(A-X);
BCdCD = (C1-D)/(C1-B);

PlotPattern = Dbar > C1bar;
if(LastValue(PlotPattern) AND bu)
{
Plot( LineArray(LastValue(Xbar),LastValue(X),LastValue(Abar),LastValue(A)),"",colorBlue,styleThick);
Plot(LineArray(LastValue(Abar),LastValue(A),LastValue(Bbar),LastValue(B)),"",colorBlue,styleThick);
Plot(LineArray(LastValue(Bbar),LastValue(B),LastValue(C1bar),LastValue(C1)),"",colorBlue,styleThick);
Plot(LineArray(LastValue(C1bar),LastValue(C1),LastValue(Dbar),LastValue(D)),"",colorBlue,styleThick);
Plot(LineArray(LastValue(Xbar),LastValue(X),LastValue(Bbar),LastValue(B)),"",colorBlue,styleDashed);
Plot(LineArray(LastValue(Xbar),LastValue(X),LastValue(Abar),LastValue(A)),"",colorBlue,styleThick);
Plot(LineArray(LastValue(Abar),LastValue(A),LastValue(C1bar),LastValue(C1)),"",colorBlue,styleDashed);
Plot(LineArray(LastValue(Bbar),LastValue(B),LastValue(Dbar),LastValue(D)),"",colorBlue,styleDashed);
Plot(LineArray(LastValue(Xbar),LastValue(X),LastValue(Dbar),LastValue(D)),"",colorBlue,styleDashed);

PlotText(NumToStr(LastValue(ABdXA),1.2),(LastValue(Bbar)+LastValue(Xbar))/2,(LastValue(B)+LastValue(X))/2,colorBlue);
PlotText(NumToStr(LastValue(BCdAB),1.2),(LastValue(C1bar)+LastValue(Abar))/2,(LastValue(C1)+LastValue(A))/2,colorBlue);
PlotText(NumToStr(LastValue(ADdXA),1.2) ,(LastValue(Dbar)+LastValue(Xbar))/2,(LastValue(D)+LastValue(X))/2,colorBlue);
PlotText(NumToStr(LastValue(BCdCD),1.2),(LastValue(Bbar)+LastValue(Dbar))/2,(LastValue(B)+LastValue(D))/2,colorBlue);
}

// Bearish Patterns

PTvalid = (V1Bar1 > P1Bar1 AND P1Bar1 > V1Bar2 AND V1Bar2 > P1Bar2) AND V1;

// Swing 4

BearGartley4 = PTvalid AND (P1H1-V1L2)/(P1H2-V1L2) > GBmin AND (P1H1-V1L2)/(P1H2-V1L2) < GBmax AND
(P1H1-V1L1)/(P1H1-V1L2) > GCmin AND (P1H1-V1L1)/(P1H1-V1L2) < GCmax;

BearBat4 = PTvalid AND (P1H1-V1L2)/(P1H2-V1L2) > BatBmin AND (P1H1-V1L2)/(P1H2-V1L2) < BatBmax AND
(P1H1-V1L1)/(P1H1-V1L2) > BatCmin AND (P1H1-V1L1)/(P1H1-V1L2) < BatCmax;

BearButterfly4 = PTvalid AND (P1H1-V1L2)/(P1H2-V1L2) > BtBmin AND (P1H1-V1L2)/(P1H2-V1L2) < BtBmax AND
(P1H1-V1L1)/(P1H1-V1L2) > BtCmin AND (P1H1-V1L1)/(P1H1-V1L2) < BtCmax;

BearCrab4 = PTvalid AND (P1H1-V1L2)/(P1H2-V1L2) > CBmin AND (P1H1-V1L2)/(P1H2-V1L2) < CBmax AND
(P1H1-V1L1)/(P1H1-V1L2) > CCmin AND (P1H1-V1L1)/(P1H1-V1L2) < CCmax;

// Poin D

BearGartley = IIf(HighestSince(bearGartley4,H) > ValueWhen(BearGartley4,V1L2) + (ValueWhen(BearGartley4,P1H2) - ValueWhen(BearGartley4,V1L2))*GDmin AND
HighestSince(bearGartley4,H) < ValueWhen(BearGartley4,V1L2) + (ValueWhen(BearGartley4,P1H2) - ValueWhen(BearGartley4,V1L2))*GDMax AND
LowestSince(BearGartley4,L) >= ValueWhen(BearGartley4,V1L1 ) AND
HighestSince(BearGartley4,H) == H, True, False);
BearGartley = BearGartley AND HighestSince(BearGartley4,H) > ValueWhen(BearGartley4,P1H1);

BearBat = IIf((HighestSince(BearBat4,H) > ValueWhen(BearBat4,V1L2) + (ValueWhen(BearBat4,P1H2) - ValueWhen(BearBat4,V1L2))*BatDmin AND
HighestSince(BearBat4,H) < ValueWhen(BearBat4,V1L2) + (ValueWhen(BearBat4,P1H2) - ValueWhen(BearBat4,V1L2))*BatDMax AND
LowestSince(BearBat4,L) >= ValueWhen(BearBat4,V1L1 ) AND
HighestSince(BearBat4,H) == H), True, False);
BearBat = BearBat AND HighestSince(BearBat4,H) > ValueWhen(BearBat4,P1H1);

BearButterfly = IIf(HighestSince(BearButterfly4,H) > ValueWhen(BearButterfly4,V1L2) + (ValueWhen(BearButterfly4,P1H2) - ValueWhen(BearButterfly4,V1L2))*BtDmin AND
HighestSince(BearButterfly4,H) < ValueWhen(BearButterfly4,V1L2) + (ValueWhen(BearButterfly4,P1H2) - ValueWhen(BearButterfly4,V1L2))*BtDMax AND
LowestSince(BearButterfly4,L) >= ValueWhen(BearButterfly4,V1L1 ) AND
HighestSince(BearButterfly4,H) == H, True, False);
BearButterfly = BearButterfly AND HighestSince(BearButterfly4,H) > ValueWhen(BearButterfly4,P1H2);

BearCrab = IIf(HighestSince(BearCrab4,H) > ValueWhen(BearCrab4,V1L2) + (ValueWhen(BearCrab4,P1H2) - ValueWhen(BearCrab4,V1L2))*CDmin AND
HighestSince(BearCrab4,H) < ValueWhen(BearCrab4,V1L2) + (ValueWhen(BearCrab4,P1H2) - ValueWhen(BearCrab4,V1L2))*CDMax AND
LowestSince(BearCrab4,L) >= ValueWhen(BearCrab4,V1L1 ) AND
HighestSince(BearCrab4,H) == H, True, False);
BearCrab =BearCrab AND HighestSince(BearCrab4,H) > ValueWhen(BearCrab4,P1H2);

BearHar4 = BearGartley4 OR BearButterfly4 OR BearBat4 OR BearCrab4 ;
BearHar = BearGartley OR BearButterfly OR BearBat OR BearCrab ;

Point4 = IIf(BearHar,ValueWhen(BearHar4,bi),Null);
BearHar = IIf(BearHar, IIf(Point4 == ValueWhen(BearHar,point4,0) AND ValueWhen(BearHar,bi,0) > bi ,False,BearHar),BearHar);

X = ValueWhen(BearHar4,P1H2);
Xbar = ValueWhen(BearHar4,P1Bar2);
A = ValueWhen(BearHar4,V1L2);
Abar = ValueWhen( BearHar4,V1bar2);
B = ValueWhen(BearHar4,P1H1);
Bbar = ValueWhen(BearHar4,P1bar1);
C1 = ValueWhen(BearHar4,V1L1);
C1bar = ValueWhen(BearHar4,V1bar1);
D = ValueWhen(BearHar,H);
Dbar = ValueWhen(BearHar,bi);

ABdXA = (B-A)/(X-A);
BCdAB = (B-C1)/(B-A);
ADdXA = (D-A)/(X-A);
BCdCD = (D-C1)/(B-C1);

PlotPattern = Dbar > C1bar;

if(LastValue(Plotpattern) AND be)

{
Plot( LineArray(LastValue(Xbar),LastValue(X),LastValue(Abar),LastValue(A)),"",colorRed,styleThick);
Plot(LineArray(LastValue(Abar),LastValue(A),LastValue(Bbar),LastValue(B)),"",colorRed,styleThick);
Plot(LineArray(LastValue(Bbar),LastValue(B),LastValue(C1bar),LastValue(C1)),"",colorRed,styleThick);
Plot(LineArray(LastValue(C1bar),LastValue(C1),LastValue(Dbar),LastValue(D)),"",colorRed,styleThick);
Plot(LineArray(LastValue(Xbar),LastValue(X),LastValue(Bbar),LastValue(B)),"",colorRed,styleDashed);
Plot(LineArray(LastValue(Xbar),LastValue(X),LastValue(Abar),LastValue(A)),"",colorRed,styleThick);
Plot(LineArray(LastValue(Abar),LastValue(A),LastValue(C1bar),LastValue(C1)),"",colorRed,styleDashed);
Plot(LineArray(LastValue(Bbar),LastValue(B),LastValue(Dbar),LastValue(D)),"",colorRed,styleDashed);
Plot(LineArray(LastValue(Xbar),LastValue(X),LastValue(Dbar),LastValue(D)),"",colorRed,styleDashed);

PlotText(NumToStr(LastValue(ABdXA),1.2),(LastValue(Bbar)+LastValue(Xbar))/2,(LastValue(B)+LastValue(X))/2,colorRed);
PlotText(NumToStr(LastValue(BCdAB),1.2),(LastValue(C1bar)+LastValue(Abar))/2,(LastValue(C1)+LastValue(A))/2,colorRed);
PlotText(NumToStr(LastValue(BCdCD),1.2) ,(LastValue(Dbar)+LastValue(Bbar))/2,(LastValue(D)+LastValue(B))/2,colorRed);
PlotText(NumToStr(LastValue(ADdXA),1.2) ,(LastValue(Dbar)+LastValue(Xbar))/2,(LastValue(D)+LastValue(X))/2,colorRed);

}

LatPattern = bullHar OR bearHar;
Lastpattern = LastValue(ValueWhen(LatPattern,IIf(BullGartley,1,IIf(BearGartley,-1,IIf(BullBat,2,IIf(BearBat,-2,
IIf(BullButterfly,3,IIf(BearButterfly,-3,IIf(BullCrab,4,IIf(BearCrab,-4,Null))))))))));
PatternName = WriteIf(LastPattern == 1,"Bullish Gartley",WriteIf(LastPattern == -1,"Bearish Gartley",WriteIf(LastPattern == 2,"Bullish Bat",
WriteIf(LastPattern == -2,"Bearish Bat",WriteIf(LastPattern == 3,"Bullish Butterfly",WriteIf(LastPattern == -3,"Bearish Butterfly",
WriteIf(LastPattern == 4,"Bullish Crab",WriteIf(LastPattern == -4,"Bearish Crab","None"))))))));

plotFractals = ParamToggle("Plot Fractals","Off|On",0);
if(PlotFractals)
{
PlotShapes(shapeSmallCircle*P1,colorRed,0,H,10);
PlotShapes(shapeSmallCircle*V1,colorBlue,O,L,-10);
}

GfxSetTextColor(IIf(LastPattern > 0, colorGreen,colorRed));
GfxTextOut("Last Pattern : " + PatternName,0,20);

Filter = BullHar OR BearHar;
Bull = BullHar; Bear = BearHar;
Color = IIf(Bull,colorGreen,colorRed);
AddColumn(IIf(Bull,1,IIf(Bear,-1,Null)),"Pattern",1.0,colorWhite,Color);

50Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:38 am

smallville

smallville

Yes AHUN has a falling wedge, in addition I also see the following for AHUN;

So there can be a possible uptrend for 70-75 region and a fall too.. trade with care Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 40]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum