FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

Final chance to get out from the market ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap68%Final chance to get out from the market ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
Final chance to get out from the market ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Final chance to get out from the market ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
Final chance to get out from the market ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Final chance to get out from the market ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Final chance to get out from the market ?

Final chance to get out from the market ?

+16
Big Chill
NZ BOY
bandulawee
Market R
prabath
Santa
rmark
Akalanka
D.G.Dayaratne
Dr Stock
WWE
AAABoy
kadik
SomyBoy
dilshan unawatuna
sapumal
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

SomyBoy


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@prabath wrote:
@prabath wrote:
@sapumal wrote:2014 is not a good year for CSE in term of foreign net buying
source - CSE

2014Q1, 2013Q4,2013Q3

buying
15,154,456,580
14,092,311,272
16,102,518,054

selling
22,066,501,763
11,151,761,820
11,419,375,369
Joke of the month.
Mr sapumal,I'm correct and you are wrong. Razz

sapumal (member since 2010-07-30)  Versus  prabath (member since 2011-08-19)

TWO FROM OUR SENIOR MEMBERS @ SLEF
WHO WILL BE THE GENIUS FOR THEIR ULTIMATE PREDICTIONS !  LET'S SEE !!....   Smile bounce
UP OR DOWN ?..

Roboticfx


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Trade with care and balanced minded. Don't blind too much for profit and think about safe.

Lets change our cycle of trading!
Good Luck All!

Dr Stock


Co-Admin
NZ BOY is right.
It is last chance to enter for few stocks
before there next rally.

But Dont believe anyone.
Just go through charts , volumes and financials before making decision.
Ultimately its with your money you are playing.
There are no guardian angels here.

SomyBoy


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Dr Stock wrote:NZ BOY is right.
It is last chance to enter for few stocks
before there next rally.

But Dont believe anyone.
Just go through charts , volumes and financials before making decision.
Ultimately its with your money you are  playing.
There are no guardian angels here.
IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN !...

We're leaving together
But still it's farewell
And maybe we'll come back
To earth, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame
We're leaving ground
Will things ever be the same again?

It's the final countdown
The final countdown

Ohh
We're heading for Venus and still we stand tall
'Cause maybe they've seen us and welcome us all, yea
With so many light years to go and things to be found
(To be found)
I'm sure that we all miss her so

It's the final countdown
The final countdown
The final countdown
(The final countdown)
Ohh ho ohh

The final countdown, oh ho
It's the final countdown
The final countdown
The final countdown
(The final countdown)

Ohh
It's the final countdown
We're leaving together
The final countdown
We'll all miss her so
It's the final countdown
(The final countdown)
Ohh, it's the final countdown
Yea

Laughing study bounce Very Happy

monash


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Im with Robotix. This is not the last chance to exit. Yes may be Sapumal talking about exiting from some craps apreciated more than 100% in last 3 weeks. Razz It's time to buy back some stocks. But we have to be selective.. 

ASI yet to break 7000.. this time surely will and should be sustainable one. I feel ASI will touch 7100 mark before next pullback. But this time it will remain above 7000 when ending this year. Sapumal history don't always repeat.. Very Happy

sapumal


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@SomyBoy wrote:
sapumal (member since 2010-07-30)  Versus  prabath (member since 2011-08-19)

TWO FROM OUR SENIOR MEMBERS @ SLEF
WHO WILL BE THE GENIUS FOR THEIR ULTIMATE PREDICTIONS !  LET'S SEE !!....   Smile bounce
UP OR DOWN ?..

I am not saying immediate sell. You will get a proper chance to exit (with a hike). Use it wisely.

stoka


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Could you share the link to these reports.

@sapumal wrote:2014 is not a good year for CSE in term of foreign net buying
source - CSE

2014Q1, 2013Q4,2013Q3

buying
15,154,456,580
14,092,311,272
16,102,518,054

selling
22,066,501,763
11,151,761,820
11,419,375,369

sapumal


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@stoka wrote:Could you share the link to these reports.

@sapumal wrote:2014 is not a good year for CSE in term of foreign net buying
source - CSE

2014Q1, 2013Q4,2013Q3

buying
15,154,456,580
14,092,311,272
16,102,518,054

selling
22,066,501,763
11,151,761,820
11,419,375,369


http://www.cse.lk/quarterly_summary.do

stoka


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Q2 of 2014 seems to be good in foreign inflow. Net 12 Bn

http://www.cse.lk/cmt/upload_cse_report_file/quarterly_report_148_30-06-2014.pdf


@sapumal wrote:
@stoka wrote:Could you share the link to these reports.

@sapumal wrote:2014 is not a good year for CSE in term of foreign net buying
source - CSE

2014Q1, 2013Q4,2013Q3

buying
15,154,456,580
14,092,311,272
16,102,518,054

selling
22,066,501,763
11,151,761,820
11,419,375,369


http://www.cse.lk/quarterly_summary.do

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum