FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

Super September in 2014? Vote_lcap68%Super September in 2014? Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
Super September in 2014? Vote_lcap18%Super September in 2014? Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
Super September in 2014? Vote_lcap13%Super September in 2014? Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Super September in 2014?

Super September in 2014?

+12
stevenapple
VALUEPICK
WildBear
Balanced_Views
nickjava
novicer
jaya
Invest_Wisely
troy
MARKETWATCH2
Sarabulathwita
ADP
16 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Super September in 2014? Empty Super September in 2014? Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:42 am

ADP

ADP
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
What d you feel Guys and Girls?

2Super September in 2014? Empty Re: Super September in 2014? Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:35 pm

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
yes

3Super September in 2014? Empty Re: Super September in 2014? Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:50 pm

MARKETWATCH2


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Will the history repeat or not?

http://www.ft.lk/2011/09/01/super-september/

Super September!

4Super September in 2014? Empty Re: Super September in 2014? Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:56 pm

troy

troy
Moderator
Moderator
stage is set and most of the experienced actors are back... feel there will be a dream week from Monday to Friday..

5Super September in 2014? Empty Re: Super September in 2014? Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:48 pm

Invest_Wisely


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
I also feel that there will be a super duper September :-).....

Shares to watch out for both fundamental and for trading purposes are

ASIR,DIAL,LIOC,OSEA,CSD,MADU,HAPU,GSF,REEF,TAP,SFL.P0000,CIND,CITH,SIL,CITW,COMD,COLO

Happy Trading

6Super September in 2014? Empty Re: Super September in 2014? Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:01 pm

jaya


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
my predicts are LFIN, SeyB, LIOC,RHL

Astonishments are MBSL, Browns, Grain due to political at any chance ( But I don’t Have it)
Poor runners are Plantation ( Rubber)

7Super September in 2014? Empty Re: Super September in 2014? Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:15 pm

novicer


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Invest_Wisely wrote:I also feel that there will be a super duper September :-).....

Shares to watch out for both fundamental and for trading purposes are

ASIR,DIAL,LIOC,OSEA,CSD,MADU,HAPU,GSF,REEF,TAP,SFL.P0000,CIND,CITH,SIL,CITW,COMD,COLO

Happy Trading

Are you expecting TAP to move up?

Why is that?

8Super September in 2014? Empty Re: Super September in 2014? Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:13 pm

nickjava


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@jaya wrote:my predicts are LFIN, SeyB, LIOC,RHL

Astonishments are MBSL, Browns, Grain due to political at any chance ( But I don’t Have it)
Poor runners are Plantation ( Rubber)

I also feel RHL and COCO will have a run. they never had a good run for sometime now. fundamentally good with good EPS and NAV. bit stingy in paying dividend this time around but good shares for me Smile

9Super September in 2014? Empty Re: Super September in 2014? Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:17 am

Balanced_Views


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ADP wrote:What d you feel Guys and Girls?

Yes

10Super September in 2014? Empty Re: Super September in 2014? Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:27 am

WildBear


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
End of the year is specially a good season for CSE in past 10 years or so, September being the Rocking month.
I also smell a crazy bull during the coming month. i would like to focus on stocks that has not appreciated much during last several months, and not contributed to the bull so far, my bets are,

BRWN,BIL,FLCH
HNB.x, PLC
GLAS
VPEL,HPFL
COLO
REEF, REEF.W, CITK,CITW

Due to some special reasons we might see some strong momentum in following stocks

AHUN
SHL
ASIR
BIL,FLCH
COLO
SAMP
LIOC
REEF.W19
CIND

11Super September in 2014? Empty Re: Super September in 2014? Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:43 am

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert
“ I would like to focus on stocks that has not appreciated much during last several months,” I like this.

I found these types of stocks almost every sector after reading valuation guide posted by one of the forum members here. We saw some accumulation in these types of stocks during last couple of weeks and days. So it is better to keep an eye on stocks which are in the accumulation stage. Actually some large, mid and small stocks have formed their intermediate uptrend and we had opportunities in every minor pullback. These stocks will appreciate further along with market as long as major uptrend is intact. Price action and trend tell us the story.

I also have some smell on stocks such as SAMP and SHL. But please do your own study before buying or selling stocks. We may be right or wrong.

This market has value stocks, growth stocks and momentum stocks.

12Super September in 2014? Empty Re: Super September in 2014? Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:47 am

stevenapple


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Very exciting to see what will happen this time.

13Super September in 2014? Empty Re: Super September in 2014? Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:23 pm

shadow walker

shadow walker
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@VALUEPICK wrote:“ I would like to focus on stocks that has not appreciated much during last several months,” I like this.

I found these types of stocks almost every sector after reading valuation guide posted by one of the forum members here.  We saw some accumulation in these types of stocks during last couple of weeks and days. So it is better to keep an eye on stocks which are in the accumulation stage. Actually some large, mid and small stocks have formed their intermediate uptrend and we had opportunities in every minor pullback. These stocks will appreciate further along with market as long as major uptrend is intact. Price action and trend tell us the story.

I also have some smell on stocks such as SAMP and SHL. But please do your own study before buying or selling stocks. We may be right or wrong.

This market has value stocks, growth stocks and momentum stocks.  

i think you shoul add COLO . COCR . REXP . CDB
these are good with their profit in last Q ..

14Super September in 2014? Empty Re: Super September in 2014? Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:27 pm

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@WildBear wrote:End of the year is specially a good season for CSE in past 10 years or so, September being the Rocking month.
I also smell a crazy bull during the coming month. i would like to focus on stocks that has not appreciated much during last several months, and not contributed to the bull so far, my bets are,

BRWN,BIL,FLCH
HNB.x, PLC
GLAS
VPEL,HPFL
COLO
REEF, REEF.W, CITK,CITW

Due to some special reasons we might see some strong momentum in following stocks

AHUN
SHL
ASIR
BIL,FLCH
COLO
SAMP
LIOC
REEF.W19
CIND



GLASS ekata dei redenna.

Balannako.

Promotion nam nemai honde. DONT buy GLASS relying on my comment plssssssssssssssssssssssssssss



15Super September in 2014? Empty Re: Super September in 2014? Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:43 pm

bandulawee


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Its nice to see everybody in a Happy Mood. Whatever happens lets keep our hopes high and keep in mind It is not the End of the World. Good Luck

16Super September in 2014? Empty Re: Super September in 2014? Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:55 am

indi009

indi009
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
I doubt that there will be much activities in the 1st week of September because all the top heads are in New york attending the summit....

But I believe last week of October or the month of November will be great with the released of quarterly statements. Especially Plantation and Banking/Finance sector.......

I may be wrong but this is how I feel and what I see..........

17Super September in 2014? Empty Re: Super September in 2014? Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:26 pm

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
koo nane

18Super September in 2014? Empty Re: Super September in 2014? Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:33 pm

AAABoy

AAABoy
Moderator
Moderator
i dont know but i strongly feel there should be a correction of around 200-250 points. That means ASI should come 6,800 levels and then start a run. Very Happy Very Happy


_________________




"The stock market is filled with individuals who know the price of everything, but the value of nothing."        
-Phillip Fisher-  
Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow Arrow Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow

19Super September in 2014? Empty Re: Super September in 2014? Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:34 pm

AAABoy

AAABoy
Moderator
Moderator
@bandulawee wrote:Its nice to see everybody in a Happy Mood. Whatever happens lets keep our hopes high and keep in mind It is not the End of the World. Good Luck

Good say Very Happy Very Happy


_________________




"The stock market is filled with individuals who know the price of everything, but the value of nothing."        
-Phillip Fisher-  
Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow Arrow Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow

20Super September in 2014? Empty Re: Super September in 2014? Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:44 pm

nickjava


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
podak iwasala innda.. , NY set ekka join wena kang Smile

21Super September in 2014? Empty Re: Super September in 2014? Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:08 pm

AAABoy

AAABoy
Moderator
Moderator
@nickjava wrote:podak iwasala innda.. , NY set ekka join wena kang Smile

Rocket eka wage yaida set eka awama Laughing


_________________




"The stock market is filled with individuals who know the price of everything, but the value of nothing."        
-Phillip Fisher-  
Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow Arrow Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow

22Super September in 2014? Empty Re: Super September in 2014? Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:12 pm

nickjava


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
hihi.. engine ekka bala thamai kiyanda wenne.., Lamborgihi body ekkata 3wheel engine ekkak set karagena awoth thama case ekka Very Happy

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum