FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Today at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Today at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help Me - GREG

+11
NilangaG
Jiggysaurus
SHARK aka TAH
shadow walker
L BOARD
EPS
geshan.weerakkody
Universalgoal
Top Trader
dougieboy
Harry82
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Help Me - GREG Empty Help Me - GREG Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:50 pm

Harry82

Harry82
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

10 Days before I bought 100,000 Greg W at Rs 2.90.
Now Rs 1.00
What i do ?

2Help Me - GREG Empty Re: Help Me - GREG Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:56 pm

dougieboy

You are the expert who suggests shares also to others. Not sure why ask us?

3Help Me - GREG Empty Re: Help Me - GREG Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:00 pm

Top Trader

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Harry 82,

You, with your team promote this share like nothing, why u asked the opinion of others.

When you promote, on what basis u recommended it?

4Help Me - GREG Empty Re: Help Me - GREG Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:57 pm

Universalgoal

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Harry82 wrote:10 Days before I bought 100,000 Greg W at Rs 2.90.
Now Rs 1.00
What i do ?

next week will have another bounce avg and exit quickly
actually this is unusual selling pressure does any one knows the exact reason are they going to delist the company

5Help Me - GREG Empty Re: Help Me - GREG Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:09 pm

geshan.weerakkody

geshan.weerakkody
Manager - Equity Analytics

Feel sorry for Harry ! Could come down to Rs0.60 or even less - depends on how manipulators play and get. Sell or not is your call looking at the trend.

Unlike others, Harry has been promoting good stocks (which he has bought Smile ).
I haven't seen him promoting Greg, CLPL, etc.

If this post was from J***, lunu embul ethiwa denna thibuna Smile

6Help Me - GREG Empty Re: Help Me - GREG Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:14 pm

dougieboy

Geshan.
How do we know Harry is saying the truth. Yes he promotes stocks with fundamentals but we have seen how he can lie.

7Help Me - GREG Empty Re: Help Me - GREG Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:22 pm

EPS

EPS
Expert
Expert

Harry82
Vice President - Equity Analytics

8Help Me - GREG Empty Re: Help Me - GREG Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:31 pm

L BOARD

Stock Trader

Dear experts,
I have bought greg w6 for 2.0 rupees  75000,with my friends advice, who earned a lot with this share recently and I am not comfortable now. If you could give me your valuable advice to rescue myself i highly appreciate it. Regards

9Help Me - GREG Empty Re: Help Me - GREG Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:38 pm

geshan.weerakkody

geshan.weerakkody

L Board,

Read below thread:

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t35923p25-clplgregdpltap-has-potential-to-go-up#216271

In short, one person gained at the loss of another's hard earned money. May this be a lesson for all.

10Help Me - GREG Empty Re: Help Me - GREG Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:59 pm

geshan.weerakkody

geshan.weerakkody

Yes Sir, hope he learns from these things and in future try to help others from tricksters Smile

dougieboy wrote:Geshan.
How do we know Harry is saying the truth.  Yes he promotes stocks with fundamentals but we have seen how he can lie.

11Help Me - GREG Empty Re: Help Me - GREG Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:49 pm

shadow walker

shadow walker

where is J ...... He or she promoting craps heavily.. ..
GREG eka 2.90 ganna pissuda HARRY ..

12Help Me - GREG Empty Re: Help Me - GREG Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:52 pm

shadow walker

shadow walker

dear harry.. If you buying craps enter at the right time and exit at right time.. Ganna puluwan wadima price eken oya aran thiyenne.. Feeling sorry

13Help Me - GREG Empty Re: Help Me - GREG Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:27 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

L BOARD wrote:Dear experts,
I have bought greg w6 for 2.0 rupees  75000,with my friends advice, who earned a lot with this share recently and I am not comfortable now. If you could give me your valuable advice to rescue myself i highly appreciate it. Regards
sorry to hear about your loss

we welcome you to the forum, what you have done with the advise of your friends is gamble.there is a big difference gambling and investing.

there are good fundamentally strong counters or shares in the market.

we should analyse and invest in.

if gregw was your 1st transaction or BUY , let that be the last warrant you will play with.

losses will be their , our plan should be to minimise losses and increase profits

there are shares like OSEA TJL EXPO UML JINS PLC LIOC ASIY ABL

if i am to select couple would be LIOC OSEA ASIY EXPO

14Help Me - GREG Empty Re: Help Me - GREG Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:29 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

apart from what i mention there can be others but stick to few until you get grip on the art of investing Very Happy

good luck

15Help Me - GREG Empty Re: Help Me - GREG Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:39 pm

Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus

Harry82 wrote:10 Days before I bought 100,000 Greg W at Rs 2.90.
Now Rs 1.00
What i do ?

How the power?

Every year Greggers find some shoeshine boys and then Greggers become beggers.

16Help Me - GREG Empty Re: Help Me - GREG Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:00 pm

shadow walker

shadow walker

SHARK wrote:
L BOARD wrote:Dear experts,
sorry to hear about your loss

we welcome you to the forum, what you have done with the advise of your friends is gamble.there is a big difference gambling and investing.

there are good fundamentally strong counters or shares in the market.

we should analyse and invest in.

if gregw was your 1st transaction or BUY , let that be the last warrant you will play with.

losses will be their , our plan should be to minimise losses and increase profits

there are shares like OSEA TJL EXPO UML JINS PLC LIOC ASIY ABL

if i am to select couple would be LIOC OSEA ASIY EXPO

i thimk COCR too good

17Help Me - GREG Empty Re: Help Me - GREG Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:20 pm

NilangaG

Not that long ago some people burnt their hands with PCHH and PCP, now with GREG. If you bought it at 0.6 and sell it over 3, you are the lucky guy but also think about the people who buy it from you. At least now, people in this forum should understand a lesson not to play with craps. If you are smart, you can probably earn 200% with craps in a week, but yet that does not make a smart guy. Cheating someone and stealing his money is better than gambling like this. Please invest on good fundamental shares as many guys in this forum advice - at least you can sleep well at night Very Happy

18Help Me - GREG Empty Re: Help Me - GREG Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:49 pm

Harry82

Harry82

Ha ha ha.........
Just check .............

Top Trader,
I did not like to speak or promote this type of shares (GREG,PCH,PCP,CLPL(w),DPL,.......... .

I always speak fundamentally strong stocks like Samp,NTB,CDB,COCR,DIST,LFIN,APLA,VFIN,CFVF

19Help Me - GREG Empty Re: Help Me - GREG Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:57 pm

Top Trader

Harry82 wrote:Ha ha ha.........
Just check .............

Top Trader,
I did not like to speak or promote this type of shares (GREG,PCH,PCP,CLPL(w),DPL,.......... .

I always speak fundamentally strong stocks like Samp,NTB,CDB,COCR,DIST,LFIN,APLA,VFIN,CFVF

Friend one day you even expected the price band to be imposed on it.

What is the relationship between u & Gainer

20Help Me - GREG Empty Re: Help Me - GREG Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:50 am

L BOARD

Stock Trader

Thanks guys, sometime you do not really  understand things till you burn you finger and lern a life time lesson. You all have opened a new door for me. Thanks again.

21Help Me - GREG Empty Re: Help Me - GREG Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:51 am

Jana

Jana

geshan.weerakkody wrote:L Board,

Read below thread:

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t35923p25-clplgregdpltap-has-potential-to-go-up#216271

In short, one person gained at the loss of another's hard earned money. May this be a lesson for all.

@geshan!

I don't know what happened to you , you most of the time try to corner me.. its fine .. I mentioned I went holiday with profit of W13 , W6 means I didn't insult you all ,.. even I make money or not I will my holiday ..its pre planned .but I mentioned it I am happy because I made with these

But strongly I would like to say some think I never try to promote or push you guys to buy some thing in high price

I love craps, illiquids and penny stocks because I made with these .. now i know when its come down where I can buy ...But I lost lot of money with these as well Greg.W3 , CSF.W .. Etc..
I never made with DFCC or JKH ... very hard to wait ...

When I talk about
GREG.W6 ===0.70cts ,0.80cts ..Even I sold mind 1.30 , 1.40 then I din't touch it..(but I worried when its go up to  3.30..)  

When I talk about
CLPL.W13 === 0.20cts ..up to 0.30cts but its went 1.40 ( unfortunately I highly expect W13 will execute successfully but didn't...all are prediction ... even you invest your money with some prediction ... some time fundamental also can be crash.I know very very less probability )

I always explain  lot of reason and situation ..Why this possibility go up...I never say it will go up to 100/= or 1000/= with our reason.

even I talk about COMD when its trade 62/= now 115/=

am sorry guys you all loss money because of me then really sorry and I leave this forum and watch from out side

shadow walker wrote:where is J ...... He or she promoting craps heavily.. ..
GREG eka 2.90 ganna pissuda HARRY ..

Laughing  Laughing  I couldn't say any think Shocked  Shocked

I feel I can share my opinion with you when I notice that some time which is make money.. I did ..now you guys saying .....!!!!!Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

I am not speculator ..I am not doing dumb and dumb ... So i don't know what is low and what is high price ... jsut do trading ...

So many times I mentioned it buy W6 for trading purpose only..

still I feel myself GREG family move up again... I will enter W6 come under 0.50cts... doesn't matter about the Risk...

I understand from my market experience Directors try to sell make panic greg holders and to push them to sell and collect more...( may be wrong .. totally my opinion ) then why TAP collect 80% .... now they want to collect W6 in low as well ...

W6 selling pattern is not normal .. exactly abnormal ... push down to 25% low price straight away... so some think wrong.. if any body want to sell always try to sell to next or next next level ..not like these ... if they want to sell then they need to finish their Qty in one day....this is happend purposely ...
So GREG doing some think

Any way guys this is my expectation and opinion and imagination .. so please don't follow my words ... do your own study..

am sorry @geshan and @shadow walker! Embarassed Embarassed

22Help Me - GREG Empty Re: Help Me - GREG Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:03 am

Harry82

Harry82

Top Trader ,

You said that

" i said Friend one day you even expected the price band to be imposed on it."

Yes i said that.
But not imposed. BUT Now Did you see the price 3.00 to 1.00.

Be careful Greg buyers now most of the Greg(w) buyers make huge losses.
i think this is the 10 th time?????????????????????

23Help Me - GREG Empty Re: Help Me - GREG Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:43 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

L BOARD wrote:Thanks guys, sometime you do not really  understand things till you burn you finger and lern a life time lesson. You all have opened a new door for me. Thanks again.

Just a word of caution.... sometimes you tend to increase your stake and take another gamble thinking to recover the loss of your GREGW loss. Dont ever do things such as that.Just be normal .... dont let 1 loss or 2 affect your psychology and morale.
Always believe that you can make money in the market.....

One final reminder.... dont be fooled with brokers recommendations, some brokers not all tend advise to by crap shares.all what they are trying is to dump on innocents.

This forum has many members who are well experienced and safe to follow. some members who are smart in making money with highly risky shares.
But these are different styles.....

You have to select which strategy that is safe and would keep you calm ....

Its like taking a motorcycle ride going to point A to B @ 120kmph or Driving your BMW or Merc Very Happy car going @60kmph which has all the protection for you and your family.

Few bad habbits are to watch the market till open through to end 5days a week and so on....

When you invest in shares in good companies with strong growth, you have nothing to worry.

You can check out our Research section where i uploaded 2 reports of NEST and SLT done by Amba.

good luck
happy trading

Smiling
SHARK

24Help Me - GREG Empty Re: Help Me - GREG Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:51 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

LBoard

Time to Time These Research Companies tend to publish reports.... Also be a regular visitor and a contributor....... so we gain knowledge to invest.

I am extremely happy that you mentioned you have made Loss.

The 1st trait of a good investor is to admit and be sincere that Yes I made a loss.
This is common and nothing new.
Everyone makes losses.

ooops before i forget
Dont BUY on Margin provided by Stockbroker, unless you are comfortable.

Very Happy

Good Luck
SHARK

25Help Me - GREG Empty Re: Help Me - GREG Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:04 am

Top Trader

Harry82 wrote: Top Trader ,

You said that

" i said Friend one day you even expected the price band to be imposed on it."

Yes i said that.
But not imposed. BUT Now Did you see the price 3.00 to 1.00.

Be careful Greg buyers now most of the Greg(w) buyers make huge losses.
i think this is the 10 th time?????????????????????

The day it take to high i told clearly, looking at the numbers, it seems, the major holders selling and need to wait and see the 30.09 quarterly results, and warned the members not to burn their hard earned money.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum