FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Vote_lcap68%GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Vote_lcap18%GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Vote_lcap13%GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» New Member PACK - N0000
by nish84 Today at 12:33 am

» LANKA REALTY INVESTMENTS PLC -ASCO
by lion Today at 12:10 am

» BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)
by lion Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» A penny share that might work out in near future
by Eleven Yesterday at 11:25 pm

» CLC - worth the Investment
by madukp Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Scap vs lofc
by kanishkaecomm Yesterday at 11:08 pm

» CLC - Bull & Bear LOCKED HORNS - can blast at any time.
by The_Sage Yesterday at 9:56 pm

» BEWARE -LMF target prices - Don't get trapped
by soileconomy Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by bkasun Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» LMF target price+++++
by Harry82 Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC (BIL.N0000)
by lion Yesterday at 7:39 pm

» LLUB comparison between 2016- 2021 Same EPS Trading at Huge discount
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 7:29 pm

» Lanka Milk Foods PLC
by Harry82 Yesterday at 7:24 pm

» LGL LGL LGL
by stockchaser Yesterday at 7:07 pm

» Be alert on PMB.R trading pattern
by Tissa Yesterday at 6:19 pm

» CHRISSWORLD PLC - CWL.N0000
by Basu Yesterday at 6:12 pm

» Shares to Buy
by nish84 Yesterday at 4:19 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000)
by samaritan Yesterday at 3:41 pm

» KZOO 32.8% Upside
by Swissinvest Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» how do i know my ipo application status ?
by Hitazz Yesterday at 1:38 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian

GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian

+10
Invest_Wisely
SHARK aka TAH
Gainer
NZ BOY
shan
IO3+O
soileconomy
Top Trader
samcader
dineshfernando
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Empty GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:36 pm

dineshfernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

http://cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/6081409912066_782.pdf

Caledonian started dumping GREG warrants on 26 Aug and still dumping. They started at Rs. 2.20 and last dump was 0.90 cents.

Careful guys, they have 248 million warrants to dump on your head. So far they have dumped only a few millions. Even at 10 cents they will dump it seems.

2GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Empty Re: GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:04 pm

samcader


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

As per the latest financials Caledonian Secutities owned 249 million warrants and Lionhart around 68 million. The conversion price is Rs 40/- and the date of expiry of the warrants is 24th February 2015.
It would be suicidal for those who purchase warrants

3GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Empty Re: GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:16 pm

Top Trader


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

If you all tell this, there are few experts in the forum, who will come and say that it will go up, like they did the same thing for the sister company and make u fools, don't to to educate those fools and waste your times

4GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Empty Re: GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:30 pm

soileconomy

soileconomy
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

@samcader wrote:As  per the  latest  financials  Caledonian  Secutities  owned  249  million  warrants  and   Lionhart  around  68  million. The  conversion  price  is  Rs  40/-  and  the date  of  expiry  of the warrants  is  24th February  2015.
It  would be  suicidal for those  who purchase  warrants
If those two companies can sell it for 10 cents even ,
they will sell

5GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Empty Re: GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:31 pm

IO3+O


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian D10

6GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Empty Re: GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:43 pm

shan


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

selling style something wronk somewhere

7GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Empty Re: GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:03 pm

NZ BOY

NZ BOY
Moderator
Moderator

@dineshfernando wrote:http://cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/6081409912066_782.pdf

Caledonian started dumping GREG warrants on 26 Aug and still dumping. They started at Rs. 2.20 and last dump was 0.90 cents.

Careful guys, they have 248 million warrants to dump on your head. So far they have dumped only a few millions. Even at 10 cents they will dump it seems.
i told u earlier dont buy greg.w0006

8GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Empty Re: GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:21 pm

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

@NZ BOY wrote:
@dineshfernando wrote:http://cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/6081409912066_782.pdf

Caledonian started dumping GREG warrants on 26 Aug and still dumping. They started at Rs. 2.20 and last dump was 0.90 cents.

Careful guys, they have 248 million warrants to dump on your head. So far they have dumped only a few millions. Even at 10 cents they will dump it seems.
i told u earlier dont buy greg.w0006
your information correct

9GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Empty Re: GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:33 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

@IO3+O wrote:
GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian D10
+Rep Very Happy

10GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Empty Re: GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:01 pm

Invest_Wisely


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

I think we should wait for the September quarterly results to see who has bought the shares sold by Caledonian...In my opinion GREG.N & GREG,W0006 wont move until all the selling is over....After that these shares could move...Including TAP.N..Timing is key when investing in shares like this...

11GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Empty Re: GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:54 pm

Nitro 7


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

How if you'll bought after seeing Hora Jana's posts? Remember about Jana and her gang. They will tell quite a few true things to fool you and steal your money.

12GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Empty Re: GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:02 pm

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

@Nitro 7 wrote:How if you'll bought after seeing Hora Jana's posts? Remember about Jana and her gang. They will tell quite a few true things to fool you and steal your money.


Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I think as I told who bought @0.70cts and 0.80cts all made profit.. I think you bought @3.00 or 2.50 level... I didn't say any think like that..

and I am a individual person .. not a gang.. and I trade with trend.. obviously with Greg.W6 I din't make wrong.. I all ways advised buy for trading purpose.. I sold @1.30 , 1.40.. like that who sold then they ok..

I don't want to explain any thing again and again... First of all behave nice... thanks

13GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Empty Re: GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:37 pm

BullvsBear

BullvsBear
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

This will have a another Run...
But you have to play very carefully..
Only for risk takers... study

14GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Empty Re: GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:50 pm

Nitro 7


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

You handle a minimum of 2 other profiles in this forum - for your benefit and to fool others.

Stop your dirty tricks!

@Jana wrote:
@Nitro 7 wrote:How if you'll bought after seeing Hora Jana's posts? Remember about Jana and her gang. They will tell quite a few true things to fool you and steal your money.


Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I think as I told who bought @0.70cts and 0.80cts all made profit.. I think you bought @3.00 or 2.50 level... I didn't say any think like that..

and I am a individual person .. not a gang.. and I trade with trend.. obviously with Greg.W6 I din't make wrong.. I all ways advised buy for trading purpose.. I sold @1.30 , 1.40.. like that who sold then they ok..

I don't want to explain any thing again and again... First of all behave nice... thanks

15GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Empty Re: GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:52 pm

SM2014

SM2014
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@BullvsBear wrote:This will have a another Run...
But you have to play very carefully..
Only for risk takers... study

I guess TAP may divest the share qty they acquired during the voluntary offer period (102 mn shares) at above the net assets of  greg (>20). This may be the reason to push TAP for the possible gain. This is only a guess no any proof.

This is not a buy recommendation this is just a guess for GREG N players. pls newcomers dont buy even a single share and specially warrants

16GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Empty Re: GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:01 pm

Nitro 7


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Thanks SM2014. We can identify what a fraudster put and a honest comment such as yours. New comers might get caught to people such as hora Jana who knows to cover lies with some true facts.

17GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Empty Re: GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:09 pm

shan


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

@Nitro 7 wrote:How if you'll bought after seeing Hora Jana's posts? Remember about Jana and her gang. They will tell quite a few true things to fool you and steal your money.

Jana recomend to buy at when it was trading at .70 cents and .80 cents never tell to buy at high price

see below link

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t35273-gregw6-good-to-buy-now?highlight=greg+w

18GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Empty Re: GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:42 pm

IO3+O


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

SHARK wrote:
@IO3+O wrote:
GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian D10
+Rep Very Happy

අනෙ අපෙ ග්‍රෙගී, ග්‍රෙගී මුලින්ම පම්පින්, පම්පින්
අනෙ අපෙ ග්‍රෙගී, ග්‍රෙගී දැන්නම් ඩම්පින්, ඩම්පින්
අනෙ මේ ග්‍රෙගී, අනේ දැන් වෙන්නේ මොකෝ, මොකෝ...
bounce

19GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Empty Re: GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:24 pm

SM2014

SM2014
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@IO3+O wrote:
SHARK wrote:
@IO3+O wrote:
GREG Warrants dumped by Caledonian D10
+Rep Very Happy

අනෙ අපෙ ග්‍රෙගී, ග්‍රෙගී මුලින්ම පම්පින්, පම්පින්
අනෙ අපෙ ග්‍රෙගී, ග්‍රෙගී දැන්නම් ඩම්පින්, ඩම්පින්
අනෙ මේ ග්‍රෙගී, අනේ දැන් වෙන්නේ මොකෝ, මොකෝ...
bounce

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum