FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

Chart Indicators..........BUY SELL and more Vote_lcap68%Chart Indicators..........BUY SELL and more Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
Chart Indicators..........BUY SELL and more Vote_lcap18%Chart Indicators..........BUY SELL and more Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
Chart Indicators..........BUY SELL and more Vote_lcap13%Chart Indicators..........BUY SELL and more Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

Latest topics

» New Member PACK - N0000
by nish84 Today at 12:33 am

» LANKA REALTY INVESTMENTS PLC -ASCO
by lion Today at 12:10 am

» BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)
by lion Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» A penny share that might work out in near future
by Eleven Yesterday at 11:25 pm

» CLC - worth the Investment
by madukp Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Scap vs lofc
by kanishkaecomm Yesterday at 11:08 pm

» CLC - Bull & Bear LOCKED HORNS - can blast at any time.
by The_Sage Yesterday at 9:56 pm

» BEWARE -LMF target prices - Don't get trapped
by soileconomy Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by bkasun Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» LMF target price+++++
by Harry82 Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC (BIL.N0000)
by lion Yesterday at 7:39 pm

» LLUB comparison between 2016- 2021 Same EPS Trading at Huge discount
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 7:29 pm

» Lanka Milk Foods PLC
by Harry82 Yesterday at 7:24 pm

» LGL LGL LGL
by stockchaser Yesterday at 7:07 pm

» Be alert on PMB.R trading pattern
by Tissa Yesterday at 6:19 pm

» CHRISSWORLD PLC - CWL.N0000
by Basu Yesterday at 6:12 pm

» Shares to Buy
by nish84 Yesterday at 4:19 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000)
by samaritan Yesterday at 3:41 pm

» KZOO 32.8% Upside
by Swissinvest Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» how do i know my ipo application status ?
by Hitazz Yesterday at 1:38 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Chart Indicators..........BUY SELL and more

Chart Indicators..........BUY SELL and more

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OzTRADER

OzTRADER
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Good morning Mr.Shark, just watched your technical video on you tube..absolutely priceless and my gratefulness for your time and effort..please can you tell which is the BUY,SELL signal indicator in the MACD and other reliable patterns and how reliable are these and more important is why is there no private message service in this forum to get in touch with a individual member for educational purpose ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by OzTRADER on Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

@OzTRADER wrote:Good morning Mr.Shark, just watched your technical video on you tube..absolutely priceless and my gratefulness for your time and effort..please can you tell which is the BUY,SELL signal indicator in the MACD and other reliable patterns and how reliable are these and more important is why is there no private message service in this forum to get in touch with a individual member for educational purpose ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks OzT & Good Morning to you as well. Very Happy
Use MACD only to detect reversals.
This is much reliable indicator than most others.
Due to MACD being a trend following indicator, the indicator will not be as good as during ranging market as it would give false signals.
Since you have asked many in this post, please go through the early posts of TA&C for harmonics patterns or baby pips.com

Since I am no longer the co-admin i am not able to comment on forum issues.
Please get in touch with relevant individuals.

Kind regards
SHARK

OzTRADER

OzTRADER

SHARK wrote:
@OzTRADER wrote:Good morning Mr.Shark, just watched your technical video on you tube..absolutely priceless and my gratefulness for your time and effort..please can you tell which is the BUY,SELL signal indicator in the MACD and other reliable patterns and how reliable are these and more important is why is there no private message service in this forum to get in touch with a individual member for educational purpose ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks OzT & Good Morning to you as well. Very Happy
Use MACD only to detect reversals.
This is much reliable indicator than most others.
Due to MACD being a trend following indicator, the indicator will not be as good as during ranging market as it would give false signals.
Since you have asked many in this post, please go through the early posts of TA&C for harmonics patterns or baby pips.com

Since I am no longer the co-admin i am not able to comment on forum issues.
Please get in touch with relevant individuals.

Kind regards
SHARK

what harmonic pattern is the best to use and if not too much trouble can you please post a youtube video how to use most reliable indicators with a extensive explanation.

the most important indicator i would like to learn is the buy and sell signals and how do you know when a stock will start to move. i am still in a learning process and your knowledge is highly appreciated

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

All patterns are good, in foreign equity and forex markets these harmonic patterns do very well in different time periods. and the technique is over 80% accurate to identify reversal patterns.

in CSE no one has done a research, on the accuracy thats is including me Very Happy sorry for that.
since it uses Fibonaci, this would be in my opinion the best apart from MACD (To detect Trend reversal) and MA to identify trend.
These days i use RSI ADX and ATR just to add a bit of spice into the videos Very Happy as this will assure the strength of current bullish sentiments.

Good Luck

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Dear OzT
Please change the title so all members can contribute, when you put my name .... it sound like i am getting too much attention to that topic. There are other new members such as Akalanka & NC who seem to master TA. So they should be given equal opprtunity.

I hope you get what i am trying to suggest.

Appreciate if you can remove my name and put an appropriate title, i hope i am not asking too much BTW Very Happy

OzTRADER

OzTRADER

SHARK wrote:Dear OzT
Please change the title so all members can contribute, when you put my name .... it sound like i am getting too much attention to that topic. There are other new members such as Akalanka & NC who seem to master TA. So they should be given equal opprtunity.

I hope you get what i am trying to suggest.

Appreciate if you can remove my name and put an appropriate title, i hope i am not asking too much BTW Very Happy

how do i edit and change the title scratch scratch scratch

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

OMG dont tell me .... cheers

OzTRADER

OzTRADER

SHARK wrote:OMG dont tell me .... cheers  

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy just kidding

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Simplest way is to request Mod or Admin Very Happy

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

@OzTRADER wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy just kidding
You little beauty.

OzTRADER

OzTRADER

SHARK wrote:
@OzTRADER wrote:

You little beauty.

Beauty affraid affraid affraid scratch   C"mon man your starting sound like....... scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch lol! lol! lol! lol!

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

How could you think OzT what you are thinking..... right now ... Laughing
M8 you offended me and deeply hurt oooh hohoh its keeling me ...... Smile

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

And i am thinking i am going to die on this ONE.... lol!

kuma524

kuma524
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Hello.

Can u pls send the youtube link.

OzTRADER

OzTRADER

@kuma524 wrote:Hello.

Can u pls send the youtube link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2mvDRz5nJ0

kuma524

kuma524

Thank u brothr.

Vichy

Vichy
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Hi guys!

I also watched the video with a friend. To be honest........ we have no idea what you talk.... but we watched it :-P
We both are still very new to the market and learning slowly slowly...... however two thumbs up to Mr. Shark!

Vichy

Vichy
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Hi guys!

I also watched the video with a friend. To be honest........ we have no idea what you talk.... but we watched it :-P
We both are still very new to the market and learning slowly slowly...... however two thumbs up to Mr. Shark!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum