FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

OPINION POLL: Presidential Election 2015 - Page 2 Vote_lcap68%OPINION POLL: Presidential Election 2015 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
OPINION POLL: Presidential Election 2015 - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%OPINION POLL: Presidential Election 2015 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
OPINION POLL: Presidential Election 2015 - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%OPINION POLL: Presidential Election 2015 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™ » OPINION POLL: Presidential Election 2015

OPINION POLL: Presidential Election 2015

+34
vara
Invest_Wisely
schemer
Jeremy
kash1989
hlsindrajith
dineshfernando
jonny
Market R
Gintonic
worthiness
Ernie Tissera
CARACALLA
tryinghard
Jiggysaurus
D.G.Dayaratne
Dhehan
kamal amendrs
Aubrey Perera
Octopus
NadeeR
Thinker
GroundedKestrel
playsmart
MasterBlaster
THILANGAF
IO3+O
Gainer
SHARK aka TAH
nimantha80
kumarweerarathne
RPPA
Sarabulathwita
Sstar
38 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

WHO IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF SRI LANKA?

OPINION POLL: Presidential Election 2015 - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%OPINION POLL: Presidential Election 2015 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1269 ]
OPINION POLL: Presidential Election 2015 - Page 2 Vote_lcap66%OPINION POLL: Presidential Election 2015 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 66% [ 2564 ]
OPINION POLL: Presidential Election 2015 - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%OPINION POLL: Presidential Election 2015 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% [ 64 ]
Total Votes : 3897

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Octopus


Expert
Expert

@SHARK aka TAH wrote:
@GroundedKestrel wrote:Let's all be practical. No incumbent President in Sri Lanka has EVER lost in a re-run. JR has set the constitution in a way that makes it easier for the incumbent to stay in power. MS is going to get smashed out of the ballpark. Sajith will sabotage it because if MS comes, Ranil's term as leader will get prolonged furthermore. UNPer's won't be as unified because both the candidates are SLFP. Only 7 people have crossed and now the UNP exodus will start (Ranga Bandara etc). MS will have to pick between giving into the demands of the diaspora (feudalism, freeing the dangerous LTTE tigers in prison and demilitarisation) which will definitely take away the Sinhala (buddhist and christian alike) votes. It's a catch 22 with a clear winner and loser.

As much as i hate to rain on this parade, this is only a storm in a teacup. MR will win hands down so think objectively without giving into the thrill of the moment.

Ranil has yet again sent another sacrificial lamb to the alter.
when you see crossover magnitude of Gen sec of Ruling party..... the game is over for MR & Company.Yes they will pull up all the dirty tricks out and you will see the real face of MR this time around.
People will see the real face....and will vote for a change.
Dont under estimate sobitha and ratana theras.... and JHU TNA and SLMC all will support MS.
srilanka will be in better hands under Maithri.


Ithink hondai ne. macho.. Marekt will be 8000+ with mithree chinthana
Oya kiyana tham yaka kalu na ban.
(Market will not crash macho)
By the way, I collected VPEL @ 6.80 finally after waiting long long time.
Hondai neda???

Octopus


Expert
Expert

@SHARK aka TAH wrote:
@GroundedKestrel wrote:Let's all be practical. No incumbent President in Sri Lanka has EVER lost in a re-run. JR has set the constitution in a way that makes it easier for the incumbent to stay in power. MS is going to get smashed out of the ballpark. Sajith will sabotage it because if MS comes, Ranil's term as leader will get prolonged furthermore. UNPer's won't be as unified because both the candidates are SLFP. Only 7 people have crossed and now the UNP exodus will start (Ranga Bandara etc). MS will have to pick between giving into the demands of the diaspora (feudalism, freeing the dangerous LTTE tigers in prison and demilitarisation) which will definitely take away the Sinhala (buddhist and christian alike) votes. It's a catch 22 with a clear winner and loser.

As much as i hate to rain on this parade, this is only a storm in a teacup. MR will win hands down so think objectively without giving into the thrill of the moment.

Ranil has yet again sent another sacrificial lamb to the alter.
when you see crossover magnitude of Gen sec of Ruling party..... the game is over for MR & Company.Yes they will pull up all the dirty tricks out and you will see the real face of MR this time around.
People will see the real face....and will vote for a change.
Dont under estimate sobitha and ratana theras.... and JHU TNA and SLMC all will support MS.
srilanka will be in better hands under Maithri.


Ithink hondai ne. macho.. Marekt will be 8000+ with mithree chinthana
Oya kiyana tham yaka kalu na ban.
(Market will not crash macho)
By the way, I collected VPEL @ 6.80 finally after waiting long long time.
Hondai neda???

SHARK aka TAH


Expert
Expert

I am voting for MS because he wants srilanka

For
Good Governance
Independant State Service election Police
better election System
Corrupt less
President answerable to Parliament

what does MR promise ....... nothing of substance


He only promises
Highways
More corruption
Some promises we know are empty

Aubrey Perera


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Gorunded kestrel well said. MR will win hands down. Forbes has predicted a MR win . all this fuss about MS are by a few disgruntled colomboites. Go outstation and see the overwhelming support for MR. Even in colombo most people are saying they don't want a poilitical soup leading the country with huge uncertainty = MS, Chandrika, Ranil, Arjuna, JHU, Nandana Guna etc etc. besides if MS abolishes the executive presidency and the prime minister has all the powers are we to think that MS is just Ranil's proxy? Victory assured for MR.

kamal amendrs


Stock Trader

fed up with MR

Dhehan

Dhehan
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

@SHARK aka TAH wrote:I am voting for MS because he wants srilanka

For
Good Governance
Independant State Service election Police
better election System
Corrupt less
President answerable to Parliament

what does MR promise ....... nothing of substance


He only promises
Highways
More corruption
Some promises we know are empty

All the development work MR done is for the benefit of MR family & his goons and not for the benefit of SL people. MR uses his Executive power in favor of his family and his goons. So people will vote for MY3 for MY3 SL

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Some SLFP second level leaders in try send their most senior politicians from SLFP and spread rumors purpsely

Good example is SLFP second level people in Gall try send senior

minister from the party

Are these second level people Real supporters of HE Mahida

If they are real supporters of MR they should try to keep Senior

Minister instead of speeding rumors

Basil R and others should understand this


Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

@SHARK aka TAH wrote:I am voting for MS because he wants srilanka

For
Good Governance
Independant State Service election Police
better election System
Corrupt less
President answerable to Parliament

what does MR promise ....... nothing of substance


He only promises
Highways
More corruption
Some promises we know are empty

Ayyo shark, Dubai malunta lankawe vote nane, you will have to fly down and vote before 8am on voting day otherwise shark vote will be gilmarted.

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

I will come and Vote Very Happy And My Vote for MY3

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

MR and Corrupt Ministers on LTTE Band wagon ......

I feel LTTE & MR trying to Gilmart the Country.
A Good example was Al Jazeera Interview with GTF Spokesperson.
There he says If MR looses he will be taken to Hague ......

KP and this GTF are together cooking this soup, so they can take the LTTE hidden wealth and distribute amongst Patriotic Members of the King Family, by electing MR again.

This will be the biggest tragedy committed by Srilankan Citizen to elect MR again.

MR will fleece the Public with Heavy Tax and Give sochcham back again. cheers



Last edited by SHARK aka TAH on Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

IF MY3 wins, the EU band will be reimposed with the help of Good and abled Diplomats of Srilanka. Not this Toyya fellas currently at the helm of Foreign Ministry

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Malinda has made foolish statement recently

He Has files about ministers and take action

That means  Ministers can do any corrupt activities as long as  they are with him

HE MR should not make this type of statement again



Last edited by D.G.Dayaratne on Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)

tryinghard


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Think. B4 MS cross over imagine UNP 42% votes. JVP 2%. And MR 54% and others 2%. If Ms gets 15 % of MR (SLFP) votes and 95 % of UNP votes. Then ( 42% * 95% + 54 % * 15%)= 48% Add 4 % JVP and Helauruma to this. So expecting a balanced competition.

Sstar

Sstar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Trend is Changing. Mahinda is gathering Momentum. Mahinda up from 22% to 30% in 2 Weeks. My belief is Mahinda will prevail!

Dhehan

Dhehan
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

In politics we could not stop corruption fully yet the people are of the view that we should minimize this. So the best option available to achieve this is MY3.

Still few bunch of forum members are promoting MR but there is a big crowd outside of the stock market and they are the people who will decide. Not the stock market investors.

So if there is a free and fair election then MY3 will win and if not MR will win

RPPA


Expert
Expert

@Dhehan wrote:In politics we could not stop corruption fully yet the people are of the view that we should minimize this. So the best option available to achieve this is MY3.

Still few bunch of forum members are promoting MR but there is a big crowd outside of the stock market and they are the people who will decide. Not the stock market investors.

So if there is a free and fair election then MY3 will win and if not MR will win

Dhehan


What i feel is rather than talking much of this matter,  go & vote for your prefered candidate At the election date. As the outcome is all that matters. 


Unnecessary counter arguments does not make scence.As i don't think we can change the final outcome by doing that.


Very simple. Read my tag line below i really mean it & i really believe in it. People make things very complicated by themselves. Shocked

IO3+O


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

OPINION POLL: Presidential Election 2015 - Page 2 310

MasterBlaster


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Maithripala Sirisena WILL be the NEXT PRESIDENT OF SRI LANKA !!!

01-12-2014 MARKET Up, Just after MOU sign by the Maithripala & PODU PAKSHA !!!

JAYA WEYWA Maithripala Sirisena !!!

IO3+O


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

@MasterBlaster wrote:Maithripala Sirisena WILL be the NEXT PRESIDENT OF SRI LANKA !!!

01-12-2014 MARKET Up, Just after MOU sign by the Maithripala & PODU PAKSHA !!!

JAYA WEYWA Maithripala Sirisena !!!
එහෙම වුනොත් නම් හොඳයි. හැබැයි වැරදිලාවත් එහෙම නොවුනොත් මොකැයි අපි කරන්නෙ? ගිරුවාපත්තුවෙ මරා එක්කයි සිරා හැප්පෙන්නෙ! මෙදා සැරේ නම් සෙල්ලං නෑ. Shocked

CARACALLA

CARACALLA
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@Sstar wrote:Trend is Changing. Mahinda is gathering Momentum. Mahinda up from 22% to 30% in 2 Weeks. My belief is Mahinda will prevail!

correct,

Dhehan

Dhehan
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

MR still in doubt and market is change bcourse of MY3 MOU

IO3+O


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

OPINION POLL: Presidential Election 2015 - Page 2 10346210

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Thre was

Dhehan

Dhehan
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Beliatha is very close-by to MR these days

Ernie Tissera


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

MOkatai mokatai mechchara naya araganne
rata dunu karannai me naya ganne
kohomada kohomada me naya geva danne
mama nam naha me naya geva danne. Umbala tamai me naya geva danne.

worthiness


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Story of files & its detention for swift retaliation, if crossovers happen, has resulted deviation of some votes from MR to MS.

IO3+O


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

OPINION POLL: Presidential Election 2015 - Page 2 10847910

Gintonic


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@Ernie Tissera wrote:MOkatai mokatai mechchara naya araganne
rata dunu karannai me naya ganne
kohomada kohomada me naya geva danne
mama nam naha me naya geva danne. Umbala tamai me naya geva danne.
කාටද කාටද මේව කියන්නේ
මැටි මෝලුන් නෑ තේරුම් ගන්නේ
සුපිරි දන්සැලෙන් කාලා යන්නේ
දෑස වසාගෙන කතිරෙ ගහන්නේ Evil or Very Mad

Market R

Market R
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Dansalen kala, dena deth aragena, MR ta denawa wage gihin MS ta kathire gahannai thiyenne. MR ahuwoth mata gahuwane kiyala kiyanna thiyenne owwww wena katada gahanne kiyala.

mata aranchiyak awa kolonnawe samurdi labeen kattiyatama meating ekak thiyala thinawa lagadi. Eke kiyala thiyenne chanda rasweem 3 kata awoth rise cooker ekak hari iron ekak hari denawa kiyala. Rasweem walata transport,meal FOC. Mehemai chandeta kattiya addaganne. Kata kiyannada Razz

IO3+O


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

@Market R wrote:Dansalen kala, dena deth aragena, MR ta denawa wage gihin MS ta kathire gahannai thiyenne. MR ahuwoth mata gahuwane kiyala kiyanna thiyenne owwww wena katada gahanne kiyala.

mata aranchiyak awa kolonnawe samurdi labeen kattiyatama meating ekak thiyala thinawa lagadi. Eke kiyala thiyenne chanda rasweem 3 kata awoth rise cooker ekak hari iron ekak hari denawa kiyala. Rasweem walata transport,meal FOC. Mehemai chandeta kattiya addaganne. Kata kiyannada Razz
කවුරු මොනව කිව්වත් ජනතාව බුද්ධිමත් කියලයි ආණ්ඩුවෙ කඩේ බෝයිල සෙට් එක නම් කියන්නෙ. ජනතාව මෙදා සැරෙත් වෙනදා වගේම බුද්ධිමත් තීරණයක් ගනීවි වගෙයි පේන්නෙ එයාටම දීල. අන්තිමේදී මරාලයක්ම තමයි දීපු එවුන්ට වෙන්නෙ. දීපු එවුන්ටම තමයි කොහොමත් හහේ හත වදින්නෙත්. අයියෝ ඡන්දෙ... Laughing
OPINION POLL: Presidential Election 2015 - Page 2 15036310
OPINION POLL: Presidential Election 2015 - Page 2 19012610

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum