FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

Reality that I can see Vote_lcap68%Reality that I can see Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
Reality that I can see Vote_lcap18%Reality that I can see Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
Reality that I can see Vote_lcap13%Reality that I can see Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

Latest topics

» Penny Stock Companies
by bkasun Today at 2:00 pm

» Omicron Vs Oil prices
by invest thinker Today at 1:34 pm

» Hidden Gem - GLAS - 40/- Soon
by invest thinker Today at 1:18 pm

» HSenid IPO
by abey Today at 12:31 pm

» Fundamental/Technical analysis & beyond ~CLC
by PhilT Today at 12:17 pm

» NAMU/WATA super gain
by Kaptivajkss Today at 11:37 am

» CEYLON GUARDIAN INVESTMENT TRUST PLC (GUAR)
by cheetah Today at 11:33 am

» Key Plantation Company Fair Values - KOTA, TPL and KVAL with very High Upside
by Kaptivajkss Today at 11:09 am

» LLUB comparison between 2016- 2021 Same EPS Trading at Huge discount
by Kaptivajkss Today at 11:04 am

» LOFC Direction
by PhilT Today at 10:58 am

» KZOO 32.8% Upside
by Swissinvest Today at 10:55 am

» LOLC waiting for LOFC 100+ and CLC 100+
by Swissinvest Today at 10:23 am

» LANKA REALTY INVESTMENTS PLC -ASCO
by D.G.Dayaratne Today at 7:10 am

» Bloodbath is Coming ? Correction is Coming ? අලුත් ගෲප් හදාගෙන අපි genuine කියලා එන පරණ මහත්(හොරුන්) වරුන් ගෙන් බේරෙන්න
by D.G.Dayaratne Today at 7:03 am

» BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)
by Pbv Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» TILE / LWL / RCL
by Thushara Ayya Yesterday at 5:16 pm

» Month end impact on LOFC and CLC
by Swissinvest Yesterday at 3:05 pm

» Water For All - CIND
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 2:20 pm

» U.S. inflation is one of the highest in the world
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 2:09 pm

» Oil Plummets
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 2:07 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™ » Reality that I can see

Reality that I can see

+2
nalban
piyalpy
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Reality that I can see Empty Reality that I can see Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:32 am

piyalpy

Manager - Equity Analytics

Finally, the main opposition UNP field a man from SLFP. This is the second time they field a hired candidate. Shame on them.

Two time failed, bankrupt Chandrika is trying to get the power again. Her productiveness was zero during her regime. She guided to achieve a bankrupt Sri Lanka in late 90s. This time her puppet is Maithripala Sirisena.

Ranil is planning to be a powerful prime minister from the shoulders of Maithripala Sirisena. He is always cunning man. If Maithripala win, he will be the powerful Prime Minister. If Maithripala fails, he can retain UNP leadership and the Opposition Leader position. So, at the end Ranil will be the winner.

Changing the constitution will be a long process. If someone says target time is 24hrs or 100 days, it won't be a realistic value. So, this common candidate does not have proper aim and only armed with set of political words. How can Maithripala change every thing when power vested with Ranil. If they win my country goes very unstable period.

Is this Mahinda Rajapaksha regime truly corrupted or inefficient? Or is it the most famous government we ever had? If the present government is most corrupted then any of opposition candidate can easily topple the government. But they are not doing that. Instead they hired a man from corrupted regime. So, my guess is correct.. This is most populous and attractive government we have ever had.

There are more factions are waiting for Rajapaksha regime change. Western powers and Tamil diaspora are the leading figures behind this aim. So, they will give their maximum for this campaign as well.

This cornered former minister and former SLFP general secretary try to find a shortcut for his destiny. Four years ago Sarath Fonseka did the same thing. ' අනේ පව් මෛත්‍රී’ my true expression in my mother tongue.

2Reality that I can see Empty Re: Reality that I can see Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:58 pm

nalban

Api nodanna Chandrika and Rajitha ,

Sensible people will think twice.

3Reality that I can see Empty Re: Reality that I can see Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:19 pm

Dhehan

Dhehan
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

This time voters are very intelligence. So we could see the out come on 08.01.2015

cheers...!

4Reality that I can see Empty Re: Reality that I can see Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:26 pm

NZ BOY

NZ BOY

@piyalpy wrote:Finally, the main opposition UNP field a man from SLFP. This is the second time they field a hired candidate. Shame on them.

Two time failed, bankrupt Chandrika is trying to get the power again. Her productiveness was zero during her regime. She guided to achieve a bankrupt Sri Lanka in late 90s. This time her puppet is Maithripala Sirisena.

Ranil is planning to be a powerful prime minister from the shoulders of Maithripala Sirisena. He is always cunning man. If Maithripala win, he will be the powerful Prime Minister. If Maithripala fails, he can retain UNP leadership and the Opposition Leader position. So, at the end Ranil will be the winner.

Changing the constitution will be a long process. If someone says target time is 24hrs or 100 days, it won't be a realistic value. So, this common candidate does not have proper aim and only armed with set of political words. How can Maithripala change every thing when power vested with Ranil. If they win my country goes very unstable period.

Is this Mahinda Rajapaksha regime truly corrupted or inefficient? Or is it the most famous government we ever had? If the present government is most corrupted then any of opposition candidate can easily topple the government. But they are not doing that. Instead they hired a man from corrupted regime. So, my guess is correct.. This is most populous and attractive government we have ever had.  

There are more factions are waiting for Rajapaksha regime change. Western powers and Tamil diaspora are the leading figures behind this aim. So, they will give their maximum for this campaign as well.

This cornered former minister and former SLFP general secretary try to find a shortcut for his destiny. Four years ago Sarath Fonseka did the same thing. ' අනේ පව් මෛත්‍රී’ my true expression in my mother tongue.

Well said

5Reality that I can see Empty Re: Reality that I can see Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:38 pm

barba

YES WELL SAID

6Reality that I can see Empty Re: Reality that I can see Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:33 pm

nalban

MS is in kandy, Not even gone to Parliament today.

Mega cross overs and budget defeat Laughing

7Reality that I can see Empty Re: Reality that I can see Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:53 pm

D-Rexton

D-Rexton
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Dear piyalpy, Exactly correct. well said !  I like to add more into your last para - Ayyo Sirisena, Podu Booruwa kawa neda market eka

8Reality that I can see Empty Re: Reality that I can see Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:41 am

D-Rexton

D-Rexton
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

There is a nice saying in an other article.
"Gabsawak Awashyayai - kalalaya athulema marila"

"An abortion is needed - It died right after the conceivement inside itself"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum