FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of SMB Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Overseas Realty PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Accept my resignation

+28
aran
Siva08
D.G.Dayaratne
RoomGirl
Top Trader
san1985
opfdo
IO3+O
VALUEPICK
stocker
SHARK aka TAH
Padonrup
Seeitcallit
malanp
nickjava
GURUG
Dhehan
NC
kj18
NZ BOY
Ernie Tissera
Invest_Wisely
siga
RPPA
Sarabulathwita
Sstar
Thushara Ayya
Octopus
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

41Accept my resignation - Page 3 Empty Re: Accept my resignation Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:56 am

Sstar

Vice President - Equity Analytics

SLEF is a established forum to discuss things. There are more than 200,000 articles. Why are you trying to find fault with me just becos of a banner? I told you the reason why I deleted the post. We don't won't unnecessary problems in the forum. If you want to leave the forum or resign, you as a responsible person should send a PM or discuss with your admin instead of washing dirty linen in public. 

Anybody is free to join or leave the forum, and there is no need to shout about personal decisions such as resignation and create unpleasantness in the forum. Please discuss and resolve matters privately.

42Accept my resignation - Page 3 Empty Re: Accept my resignation Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:21 pm

SHARK aka TAH

Expert
Expert

Please OCTO stay with us cheers

43Accept my resignation - Page 3 Empty Re: Accept my resignation Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:24 pm

stocker

Manager - Equity Analytics

Dear OCTA,

Don't get upset and leave the forum because of few people who are having personnel agendas. At the same time as you clearly mentioned there are genuine members like SHARK,RPPA,NC,ETC.......... who advisers to protect innocent investors.

44Accept my resignation - Page 3 Empty Re: Accept my resignation Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:27 pm

VALUEPICK

Expert
Expert

Everybody make mistakes. Even in the economic and political world. This is a kind of internal problem. I think Shark or somebody should arrange some genuine peace negotiations to settle this problem once and for all. Actually in uncertain times we shouldn't listen to news. Otherwise we will become panic and will make some of the biggest mistakes in the market.

45Accept my resignation - Page 3 Empty Re: Accept my resignation Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:29 pm

IO3+O

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Sstar is here as a normal member. But how can Sstar could be able to delete or lock posts. Shocked
නඩුත් හාමුදුරුවන්ගෙ, බඩුත් හාමුදුරුවන්ගෙ වගේ වැඩක්ද? Exclamation

46Accept my resignation - Page 3 Empty Re: Accept my resignation Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:35 pm

opfdo

opfdo

Sstar wrote:SLEF is a established forum to discuss things. There are more than 200,000 articles. Why are you trying to find fault with me just becos of a banner? I told you the reason why I deleted the post. We don't won't unnecessary problems in the forum. If you want to leave the forum or resign, you as a responsible person should send a PM or discuss with your admin instead of washing dirty linen in public. 

Anybody is free to join or leave the forum, and there is no need to shout about personal decisions such as resignation and create unpleasantness in the forum. Please discuss and resolve matters privately.

whats going on here again

47Accept my resignation - Page 3 Empty Re: Accept my resignation Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:46 pm

san1985

san1985
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Sstar wrote:

But Sstar, with all due respect, If people get frustrated (specially senior members), and leave (one by one) we will not have a forum.

Yeah may be forum will be there, but there won't be responsible and experienced people to build a constructive discussion.

I guess we should respect the senior members and keep them.

OCTA is a valuable member as per my knowledge.

48Accept my resignation - Page 3 Empty Re: Accept my resignation Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:51 pm

opfdo

opfdo

san1985 wrote:
Sstar wrote:

But Sstar, with all due respect, If people get frustrated (specially senior members), and leave (one by one) we will not have a forum.

Yeah may be forum will be there, but there won't be responsible and experienced people to build a constructive discussion.

Agreed, I am thinking now........

49Accept my resignation - Page 3 Empty Re: Accept my resignation Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:55 pm

Top Trader

Sstar wrote:I have unlocked the thread for a limited period of time so that the members could express their views.

I also have same question, as an ordinary member, can i look the post, i wish to do so.

This is not the 1st time sstar and few members created the panic here for their own benefit

When i said this earlier Shark as an Co Admin, he defended her actions, hope now u understood the truth friend

50Accept my resignation - Page 3 Empty Re: Accept my resignation Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:09 pm

RoomGirl

GURUG wrote:Hey Octa!

Please..Don't take this decision.Some people want to show their powers to others.Normally female characters cant hold power.They want to show. That is their mentality.As a strong person you have to understand and face it.

Be cool.be matured.

Good advice...
Octo, Pls stay with us!

51Accept my resignation - Page 3 Empty Re: Accept my resignation Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:22 pm

san1985

san1985

This is not good for SLEF. The forums credibility remains not in quantity(number of members), but by the quality of members. I see only a very handful of members with true expertise and experience.

If they get frustrated and leave (one by one) we will not have a forum.

Guess the admins take this matter very seriously and do something about it.

This is bad precedents.

Lot of small investors learn and benefiting from this forum. For them to learn and benefit senior members should take part in this actively.

In that case we have to stand for them and protect them.

52Accept my resignation - Page 3 Empty Re: Accept my resignation Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:33 pm

D.G.Dayaratne

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Intelligent people know who are good guys and bad guys

Lord Buddha said "DUSSELOHI BAHUJJANO" ( Most of the people are Bad. This forum is no exception

Don't worry. We have to live with them do our job honestly

Resignation No solution

53Accept my resignation - Page 3 Empty Re: Accept my resignation Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:59 pm

Siva08

Machan Octa, I know ur watching this. Can u see that majority is supporting u. I don't think anything else is needed to prove and for u to stay.

Sstar can u show us the blocked link to see what's wrong with it. Appreciate it.

54Accept my resignation - Page 3 Empty Re: Accept my resignation Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:26 pm

RPPA

Expert
Expert

Octa was an experience member here. As i see there are only handful active valued senior members here and i feel OCTA is one of them. 

Sstar you better discuss with  OCTA & sort out the matters.

And it is the responsibility of the people who are running SLEF to act independently to develop the market for the country's sake.

So i urge all to remain unbiased when it comes to all matters relating to SLEF.

So octa. You have the backing of others. that is more important than any thing.

55Accept my resignation - Page 3 Empty Re: Accept my resignation Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:32 pm

aran

aran

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked whats going on what happen to octopus. building a website like this is not a big deal i could do that by hiring a web designer for few thousand rupees but what make this forum alive is passionate senior members those who work for others with out expecting anything if this forum lose them it is equal to suicide

56Accept my resignation - Page 3 Empty Re: Accept my resignation Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:42 pm

Sstar

Sstar

If Octopus has problem being a Moderator, he could continue as a normal member just, just like everybody. We are willing to give him the title 'expert' instead. Please understand that no body is perfect and forum is larger than any single individual.

57Accept my resignation - Page 3 Empty Re: Accept my resignation Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:40 pm

Universalgoal

Everyone's ideas are thousand worth members should utilize wisely
we need both of you so i don't except your resignation get back to work

58Accept my resignation - Page 3 Empty Re: Accept my resignation Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:53 pm

jazstock

jazstock
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Octo, you're a valuable person to the forum! This is saddening!

59Accept my resignation - Page 3 Empty Re: Accept my resignation Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:01 am

hlsindrajith

I joined with this forum because of the word Sri Lanka. I know that the phrase Sri Lanka is allowed by the registrar of companies in the interest of the nation, Sri Lanka. If the stakeholders damage the national interest the registration can be removed. My personal view is that there are very useful resource persons in this forum and few are useless and damaging the national interest. If it is serious the authority is expected to take appropriate actions.

60Accept my resignation - Page 3 Empty Re: Accept my resignation Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:11 am

Octopus

Octopus
Expert
Expert

Sstar wrote:If Octopus has problem being a Moderator, he could continue as a normal member just, just like everybody. We are willing to give him the title 'expert' instead. Please understand that no body is perfect and forum is larger than any single individual.

Dear SSTAR,
I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.
So I better not to be a moderator in this forum.

but our members comments are encouraging and it seems they really do value my participation so I will accept to contribute as a normal member.

My intention is to protect average, small investors and I do not give advise based on my personal gains.

SSTAR please take decisions collectively. As senior members and forum operators, we need to build trust among small investors and protect their money.

there should be freedom to express opinion. That is what forum is all about.
therefore, do not delete, lock posts unnecessarily to show your powers.
It is annoying.

OCTOPUS

61Accept my resignation - Page 3 Empty Re: Accept my resignation Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:16 am

RPPA

Expert
Expert

Octopus wrote:
Sstar wrote:If Octopus has problem being a Moderator, he could continue as a normal member just, just like everybody. We are willing to give him the title 'expert' instead. Please understand that no body is perfect and forum is larger than any single individual.

Dear SSTAR,
I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.
So I better not to be a moderator in this forum.

but our members comments are encouraging and it seems they really do value my participation so I will accept to contribute as a normal member.

My intention is to protect average, small investors and I do not give advise based on my personal gains.

SSTAR please take decisions collectively. As senior members and forum operators, we need to build trust among small investors and protect their money.

there should be freedom to express opinion. That is what forum is all about.
therefore, do not delete, lock posts unnecessarily to show your powers.
It is annoying.

OCTOPUS

Yes there are issues. But it is important to stay around specially considering the majority. Who need the people like you.

So i am very happy that you are staying on. bounce bounce bounce

62Accept my resignation - Page 3 Empty Re: Accept my resignation Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:17 am

Sstar

Sstar

Thank you. Welcome back and we have given you the honorary title 'expert'
Let's all work together.

63Accept my resignation - Page 3 Empty Re: Accept my resignation Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:31 am

san1985

san1985

Wow..Octa and Sstar, as a member I am so glad you guys worked it out..for the betterment of the majority..!!

Thats the way it should be..

Thx guys..

64Accept my resignation - Page 3 Empty Re: Accept my resignation Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:41 am

aran

aran

Finally problem solved smoothly everyone will happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

65Accept my resignation - Page 3 Empty Re: Accept my resignation Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:26 am

CARACALLA

CARACALLA

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum