Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Contribute
Submit Post

Latest topics

» Shares to Buy
by fireshelter Today at 1:03 pm

» CAL expects earnings to grow 32% in 2020E implying the market will reach 7600 at the current level of PER
by Ekanayake90 Today at 10:39 am

» EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000)
by Invest2018 Today at 8:03 am

» ලංකාවෙ මිනිස්සු හරි වෙනස්
by King of vice Today at 5:59 am

» Short Term Targets
by liyanaarachchi Today at 5:50 am

» Why we should not deal with china???
by King of vice Today at 5:38 am

» මිනිසුන් විනාශ කරන finance company මාෆියාව
by King of vice Today at 5:25 am

» Sri Lanka presents USD16 billion opportunity for the private sector to invest in sustainable development, says Standard Chartered
by Teller Yesterday at 10:10 pm

» Govt. eyes $ 2.5 b in FDI, $ 13.5 b in exports for 2020
by Ekanayake90 Yesterday at 9:11 pm

» Hotel bookings Cancel due to fear
by Teller Yesterday at 12:11 pm

» Sri Lanka Tourism
by KavinduTM Yesterday at 8:38 am

» Where are we now?
by KavinduTM Yesterday at 8:23 am

» BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)
by Teller Yesterday at 1:25 am

» ද ෆිනෑන්ස් සමාගම යළි සක්‍රීය කරන්න පියවර ගන්නවා
by Teller Yesterday at 12:20 am

» Sri Lanka’s EPF bought shares with no approval, no analysis: forensic report
by KavinduTM Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:11 pm

» HNB FINANCE LIMITED (HNBF.D0000)
by Teller Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:04 pm

» Elliott Wave Principle and Detailed Analytics
by evanpattern Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:54 pm

» Sri Lanka Imports
by Quibit Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:44 pm

» කතන්දර තුනක්
by Beta1 Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:15 pm

» B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000)
by fireshelter Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:28 am

» PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000)
by Thushara Ayya Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:34 am

» Power and Energy Sector
by KavinduTM Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:06 am

» The Forensic Audit is a part of the Bond Scam Cover-up - Ajith Nivard Cabraal
by Teller Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:52 pm

POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

Advertise

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market & Forum Help » Political and Socio-Economic Analysis » MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME

MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

81MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME - Page 5 Empty Re: MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME on Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:33 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
We should stop stock trading. we have to buy PM and sale to High price, these days that is the best business in sri lanka.

if we can buy one MP using Rs. X
we can sale it Rs 3.5X at-least then we have a good profit

what do you think guys?
Sri Lankan Politics is a big Joke now.

82MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME - Page 5 Empty Re: MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME on Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:35 pm

RPPA


Expert
Expert
Never underestimate MR. He is so powerful. He can do anything. He can spend any amount of money.

Personally i will not vote this time either. Not voted for last 12 years.

MS may be good.But i am not sure ...............

Sri Lanka. Sorry thamai.

Hope the people in this country understand what actually happens. But i still feel something different will happen.

I may be a MR supporter long time back. But i don't like the things happening now. This is power of money.



Last edited by RPPA on Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

83MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME - Page 5 Empty Re: MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME on Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:41 pm

dakshinadk


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
tomorrow more cross in parliament...will see what happen..

84MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME - Page 5 Empty Re: MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME on Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:43 pm

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@dakshinadk wrote:tomorrow more cross in parliament...will see what happen..

John will join the government. That is for sure.

85MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME - Page 5 Empty Re: MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME on Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:46 pm

dakshinadk


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@RPPA wrote:
@dakshinadk wrote:tomorrow more cross in parliament...will see what happen..

John will join the government. That is for sure.

definitely....

86MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME - Page 5 Empty Re: MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME on Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:51 pm

dakshinadk

dakshinadk
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
guys what do u think about UNP government without elephant symbol & with MR leader Question Question Question

87MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME - Page 5 Empty Re: MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME on Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:52 pm

IO3+O


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME - Page 5 10406410

88MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME - Page 5 Empty Re: MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME on Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:56 pm

dakshinadk

dakshinadk
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@IO3+O wrote:
MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME - Page 5 10406410
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

89MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME - Page 5 Empty Re: MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME on Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:01 pm

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@dakshinadk wrote:guys what do u think about UNP government without elephant symbol & with MR leader Question Question Question

Machang

You might be a MR supporter. But please open your eyes & see.

Where this country is heading. We need genuine people to run a country.

Buying MP's for money is not people of the country wants.

90MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME - Page 5 Empty Re: MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME on Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:11 pm

dakshinadk

dakshinadk
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@RPPA wrote:
@dakshinadk wrote:guys what do u think about UNP government without elephant symbol & with MR leader Question Question Question

Machang

You might be a MR supporter. But please open your eyes & see.

Where this country is heading. We need genuine people to run a country.

Buying MP's for money in not people of the country wants.

මචන් ඔයා සම්පුර්ණයෙන්ම වැරදී.දිනුවත් නැතත් මගේ සහය අනිවාර්යෙන්ම පොදු අපේක්ෂකයාටම තමයි .මොකද මම අන්ද නෑ මේ රටේ වෙන දේවල් මට පේනවා.

91MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME - Page 5 Empty Re: MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME on Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:25 pm

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@dakshinadk wrote:
@RPPA wrote:
@dakshinadk wrote:guys what do u think about UNP government without elephant symbol & with MR leader Question Question Question

Machang

You might be a MR supporter. But please open your eyes & see.

Where this country is heading. We need genuine people to run a country.

Buying MP's for money in not people of the country wants.

මචන් ඔයා සම්පුර්ණයෙන්ම වැරදී.දිනුවත්  නැතත් මගේ සහය අනිවාර්යෙන්ම  පොදු අපේක්ෂකයාටම තමයි .මොකද මම අන්ද නෑ මේ රටේ වෙන දේවල් මට පේනවා.

Sorry.I beg your pardon for the mistake of mine.

Now i feel people of this country should teach a lesson to MR.
I didn't support any politician as yet in this forum.But by looking at the way things are happening MR has to be defeated.

92MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME - Page 5 Empty Re: MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME on Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:30 pm

RPPA


Expert
Expert
If someone resigns & going back to the same place within days.

There is a big signal in that. Especially from a person like Gammanpila. 


I think This is a + for MS campaign.

93MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME - Page 5 Empty Re: MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME on Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm

jonny

jonny
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@RPPA wrote:
@dakshinadk wrote:
@RPPA wrote:
@dakshinadk wrote:guys what do u think about UNP government without elephant symbol & with MR leader Question Question Question

Machang

You might be a MR supporter. But please open your eyes & see.

Where this country is heading. We need genuine people to run a country.

Buying MP's for money in not people of the country wants.

මචන් ඔයා සම්පුර්ණයෙන්ම වැරදී.දිනුවත්  නැතත් මගේ සහය අනිවාර්යෙන්ම  පොදු අපේක්ෂකයාටම තමයි .මොකද මම අන්ද නෑ මේ රටේ වෙන දේවල් මට පේනවා.

Sorry.I beg your pardon for the mistake of mine.

Now i feel people of this country should teach a lesson to MR.
I didn't support any politician as yet in this forum.But by looking at the way things are happening MR has to be defeated.


Sorry guys don,t think this promotion.But I have to tell this.I was a Strong supporter of UPFA in 2005 and 2010.But after 2010 I really got desecrated the way things happen.

THIS TIME I WILL NOT VOTE FOR MR.I need to see a change.We need to have transparent government.All business will boost when the good governance and transparency and Good governance is there.Every investor like to invest in country with good governance and transparency.

HENCE VOTE FOR MS...!!

94MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME - Page 5 Empty Re: MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME on Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:20 pm

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@jonny wrote:
@RPPA wrote:
@dakshinadk wrote:
@RPPA wrote:
@dakshinadk wrote:guys what do u think about UNP government without elephant symbol & with MR leader Question Question Question

Machang

You might be a MR supporter. But please open your eyes & see.

Where this country is heading. We need genuine people to run a country.

Buying MP's for money in not people of the country wants.

මචන් ඔයා සම්පුර්ණයෙන්ම වැරදී.දිනුවත්  නැතත් මගේ සහය අනිවාර්යෙන්ම  පොදු අපේක්ෂකයාටම තමයි .මොකද මම අන්ද නෑ මේ රටේ වෙන දේවල් මට පේනවා.

Sorry.I beg your pardon for the mistake of mine.

Now i feel people of this country should teach a lesson to MR.
I didn't support any politician as yet in this forum.But by looking at the way things are happening MR has to be defeated.


Sorry guys don,t think this promotion.But I have to tell this.I was a Strong supporter of UPFA in 2005 and 2010.But after 2010 I really got desecrated the way things happen.

THIS TIME I WILL NOT VOTE FOR MR.I need to see a change.We need to have transparent government.All business will boost when the good governance and transparency and Good governance is there.Every investor like to invest in country with good governance and transparency.

HENCE VOTE FOR MS...!!


Dapan machan 5.

eeka nemai UK wala lassana kello nadda ban - mama foreign kellonta hari asi. Habai Sarabulathwita wikunuwa kiyalanam kiyanna epa

95MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME - Page 5 Empty Re: MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME on Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:53 pm

kuma524

kuma524
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Sarabulathwita wrote:
@jonny wrote:
@RPPA wrote:
@dakshinadk wrote:
@RPPA wrote:
@dakshinadk wrote:guys what do u think about UNP government without elephant symbol & with MR leader Question Question Question

Machang

You might be a MR supporter. But please open your eyes & see.

Where this country is heading. We need genuine people to run a country.

Buying MP's for money in not people of the country wants.

මචන් ඔයා සම්පුර්ණයෙන්ම වැරදී.දිනුවත්  නැතත් මගේ සහය අනිවාර්යෙන්ම  පොදු අපේක්ෂකයාටම තමයි .මොකද මම අන්ද නෑ මේ රටේ වෙන දේවල් මට පේනවා.

Sorry.I beg your pardon for the mistake of mine.

Now i feel people of this country should teach a lesson to MR.
I didn't support any politician as yet in this forum.But by looking at the way things are happening MR has to be defeated.


Sorry guys don,t think this promotion.But I have to tell this.I was a Strong supporter of UPFA in 2005 and 2010.But after 2010 I really got desecrated the way things happen.

THIS TIME I WILL NOT VOTE FOR MR.I need to see a change.We need to have transparent government.All business will boost when the good governance and transparency and Good governance is there.Every investor like to invest in country with good governance and transparency.

HENCE VOTE FOR MS...!!


Dapan machan 5.

eeka nemai UK wala lassana kello nadda ban - mama foreign kellonta hari asi. Habai Sarabulathwita wikunuwa kiyalanam kiyanna epa  


machan sara Pillonta kamathi nadda....??

96MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME - Page 5 Empty Re: MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME on Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:57 pm

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kuma524 wrote:
@Sarabulathwita wrote:
@jonny wrote:
@RPPA wrote:
@dakshinadk wrote:
@RPPA wrote:
@dakshinadk wrote:guys what do u think about UNP government without elephant symbol & with MR leader Question Question Question

Machang

You might be a MR supporter. But please open your eyes & see.

Where this country is heading. We need genuine people to run a country.

Buying MP's for money in not people of the country wants.

මචන් ඔයා සම්පුර්ණයෙන්ම වැරදී.දිනුවත්  නැතත් මගේ සහය අනිවාර්යෙන්ම  පොදු අපේක්ෂකයාටම තමයි .මොකද මම අන්ද නෑ මේ රටේ වෙන දේවල් මට පේනවා.

Sorry.I beg your pardon for the mistake of mine.

Now i feel people of this country should teach a lesson to MR.
I didn't support any politician as yet in this forum.But by looking at the way things are happening MR has to be defeated.


Sorry guys don,t think this promotion.But I have to tell this.I was a Strong supporter of UPFA in 2005 and 2010.But after 2010 I really got desecrated the way things happen.

THIS TIME I WILL NOT VOTE FOR MR.I need to see a change.We need to have transparent government.All business will boost when the good governance and transparency and Good governance is there.Every investor like to invest in country with good governance and transparency.

HENCE VOTE FOR MS...!!


Dapan machan 5.

eeka nemai UK wala lassana kello nadda ban - mama foreign kellonta hari asi. Habai Sarabulathwita wikunuwa kiyalanam kiyanna epa  


machan sara Pillonta kamathi nadda....??


who is pillonta??

97MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME - Page 5 Empty Re: MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME on Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:01 pm

kuma524

kuma524
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Philippines .... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

98MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME - Page 5 Empty Re: MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME on Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:03 pm

IO3+O


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Ceylonta is better than all the others. Laughing

99MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME - Page 5 Empty Re: MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME on Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:06 pm

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kuma524 wrote:Philippines .... Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Machan umbath UK da???. I like Europeans

100MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME - Page 5 Empty Re: MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME on Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:13 pm

kuma524

kuma524
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Na machan Dubai.... mahe innawa ona tharam.. ekak ship karanna baluwe. What a Face What a Face What a Face

101MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME - Page 5 Empty Re: MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME on Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:33 pm

IO3+O


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME - Page 5 16045210

102MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME - Page 5 Empty Re: MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME on Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:36 pm

Ernie Tissera


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@IO3+O wrote:
MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME - Page 5 16045210

Market Red nisa hinawennath bahe. Mare maru.

103MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME - Page 5 Empty Re: MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME on Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:22 pm

Gintonic


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@nigma wrote:
udaya gammanpila nawatha anduwata..........                                                             
""agodaha yanno megodaha anno thawa kawruda enne.""....
රෑ වෙත්දී අර පිළේ
එළි වෙන කොට මේ පිළේ
ලැඡ්ඡ නැති ගමන්පිළේ
දා ගත්තා වැල ගෙලේ.

අනේ අපිත් ගොන්නු වෙලා දුන්න සීය සීය
සීය සීය එකතු කරන් මෙයා කාපි මීය
දැන් නම් වැඩකට නැතිවෙයි දුප්පත් අපෙ සීය
බඩ පිරෙන්න මී කිරි කෑ බළල ගයයි ගීය. Evil or Very Mad

104MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME - Page 5 Empty Re: MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME on Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:32 pm

Gintonic


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@IO3+O wrote:
MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME - Page 5 10425010
හංසය පීනයි විලේ
මොනරුන් පෙන්වති බලේ
සැම තැන මසුරන් දිලේ
ගෙම්බෝ පැටලෙති දැලේ.

එහෙන් මෙහෙට පැන්නේ_අපිත් හුරේ දැම්මේ
අත දිග හැර දෙන්නේ_ඡව අඩුවෙයි පිම්මේ
ලොව ඉදිරියෙ කන්නේ_නුඹවයි ලක් අම්මේ
අහවර වෙන විට ඡවුසන් අපට තමා “සුම්මේ“Evil or Very Mad

105MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME - Page 5 Empty Re: MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME on Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:31 pm

IO3+O


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
MORE MP CROSSINGS TO COME - Page 5 10013510

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum