Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Contribute
Submit Post

Latest topics

» Short Term Targets
by KavinduTM Today at 2:49 pm

» PE Ratio - Sri Lanka Vs India
by nuwanmja Today at 2:37 pm

» ASPI should come down by 368 points
by ThilinaM Today at 2:12 pm

» Sold SAMP and moving to LB
by ThilinaM Today at 1:16 pm

» Shares to Buy
by KavinduTM Today at 12:14 pm

» Cinnamon Cultivation Project in North is a success
by KavinduTM Today at 12:11 pm

» NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC (NDB.N0000)
by NiroR Today at 11:47 am

» COLO and DOCK Moving to 100
by Kipling Today at 11:16 am

» ASI WILL BE 5500 SOON
by jaya Today at 10:35 am

» CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC
by Sanju121 Today at 10:18 am

» President’s progress in the first 100 days of governing
by KavinduTM Today at 8:07 am

» Power and Energy Sector
by KavinduTM Today at 12:18 am

» OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC (OSEA.N000)
by KavinduTM Yesterday at 11:40 pm

» Sri Lanka President instructs officials to take steps to control soaring vegetable prices
by KavinduTM Yesterday at 9:55 pm

» PAN ASIA BANKING CORPORATION PLC (PABC.N0000)
by KavinduTM Yesterday at 8:44 pm

» Poultry Sector
by Teller Yesterday at 8:26 pm

» TEEJAY LANKA PLC (TJL.N0000)
by Teller Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Elliott Wave Principle and Wave Equality
by evanpattern Yesterday at 6:23 pm

» CSE funeral will be near.
by ColomboCSE Yesterday at 5:31 pm

» JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000)
by Sanju121 Yesterday at 5:29 pm

» wisdom of JB
by ThilinaM Yesterday at 5:25 pm

» What are the companys that going to bancrupt or go low to zero in 2020-2022
by ThilinaM Yesterday at 5:15 pm

» 26 Elliott Wave Principle and Combination (Double and Triple Three)
by ThilinaM Yesterday at 5:10 pm

POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

Advertise

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market & Forum Help » Political and Socio-Economic Analysis » Breaking news...........

Breaking news...........

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Breaking news........... - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking news........... on Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:29 pm

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@THILANGAF wrote:Dear RPPA
You have opportunity to earn 800mn because Udaya Gammanpila challenging anyone can prove this 800mn story he is ready to pay same amount to that person.

I clearly know he can't pay Rs.800Mn & his behavior speaks of him.You know very little.Just speak with a independent Government servant who has voted for MR last time & get the feedback on what they feel now. That will give the answers to your questions.Actually i was amazed of Gov' Servants in Gamapaha has to say. Shocked

I can say lot of things. But i would not, as i have few things to achieve in this life before says goodbye.

I don't need to argue on these nonsense.People who promotes political wishes go ahead as i am not a person in that category. I am totally against corruption & bad governance.

Friend go ahead & continue your promotional campaign. Very Happy

42Breaking news........... - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking news........... on Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:15 am

IO3+O


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Breaking news........... - Page 3 10857710

43Breaking news........... - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking news........... on Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:45 am

Sarabulathwita


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@IO3+O wrote:
Breaking news........... - Page 3 10857710

ela talka ban

44Breaking news........... - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking news........... on Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:41 am

IO3+O


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@RPPA wrote:
@THILANGAF wrote:Dear RPPA
You have opportunity to earn 800mn because Udaya Gammanpila challenging anyone can prove this 800mn story he is ready to pay same amount to that person.

I clearly know he can't pay Rs.800Mn & his behavior speaks of him.You know very little.Just speak with a independent Government servant who has voted for MR last time & get the feedback on what they feel now. That will give the answers to your questions.Actually i was amazed of Gov' Servants in Gamapaha has to say. Shocked

I can say lot of things. But i would not, as i have few things to achieve in this life before says goodbye.

I don't need to argue on these nonsense.People who promotes political wishes go ahead as i am not a person in that category. I am totally against corruption & bad governance.

Friend go ahead & continue your promotional campaign. Very Happy
Breaking news........... - Page 3 8979_510

45Breaking news........... - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking news........... on Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:37 pm

Sarabulathwita


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Maithri promises to develop the country three times faster -

Common candidate of the opposition Maithripala Sirisena pledged to develop the country three times faster than the present government.

At a meeting in Kurunegala yesterday, he reiterated that the government was spending three times the real value on major projects so that it could pocket the remaining two thirds. Sirisena promised that he will use all the money available for development work, thereby easily increasing the rate by three-fold.

He was prepared to sacrifice his life for the sake of people’s wellbeing, Sirisena added.

He also mentioned that there were 2.7 million low income families and 1.4 million families with state sector employees, pointing out that they are not in a position to live a comfortable life. Sirisena also pledged to introduce a pension for the private sector and look after the people who return from work overseas.

Sirisena added that he will give proper respect to the members of the armed forces of the country. -


See more at: http://www.nation.lk/edition/component/k2/item/36280-maithri-promises-to-develop-the-country-three-times-faster.html#sthash.30F7n2O3.dpuf




46Breaking news........... - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking news........... on Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:46 pm

jonny

jonny
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Sarabulathwita wrote:Maithri promises to develop the country three times faster -

Common candidate of the opposition Maithripala Sirisena pledged to develop the country three times faster than the present government.

At a meeting in Kurunegala yesterday, he reiterated that the government was spending three times the real value on major projects so that it could pocket the remaining two thirds. Sirisena promised that he will use all the money available for development work, thereby easily increasing the rate by three-fold.

He was prepared to sacrifice his life for the sake of people’s wellbeing, Sirisena added.

He also mentioned that there were 2.7 million low income families and 1.4 million families with state sector employees, pointing out that they are not in a position to live a comfortable life. Sirisena also pledged to introduce a pension for the private sector and look after the people who return from work overseas.

Sirisena added that he will give proper respect to the members of the armed forces of the country. -


See more at: http://www.nation.lk/edition/component/k2/item/36280-maithri-promises-to-develop-the-country-three-times-faster.html#sthash.30F7n2O3.dpuf






Macho Sara..Ela ela ...!!.Jaya wewa..!!

47Breaking news........... - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking news........... on Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:50 pm

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@jonny wrote:
@Sarabulathwita wrote:Maithri promises to develop the country three times faster -

Common candidate of the opposition Maithripala Sirisena pledged to develop the country three times faster than the present government.

At a meeting in Kurunegala yesterday, he reiterated that the government was spending three times the real value on major projects so that it could pocket the remaining two thirds. Sirisena promised that he will use all the money available for development work, thereby easily increasing the rate by three-fold.

He was prepared to sacrifice his life for the sake of people’s wellbeing, Sirisena added.

He also mentioned that there were 2.7 million low income families and 1.4 million families with state sector employees, pointing out that they are not in a position to live a comfortable life. Sirisena also pledged to introduce a pension for the private sector and look after the people who return from work overseas.

Sirisena added that he will give proper respect to the members of the armed forces of the country. -


See more at: http://www.nation.lk/edition/component/k2/item/36280-maithri-promises-to-develop-the-country-three-times-faster.html#sthash.30F7n2O3.dpuf






Macho Sara..Ela ela ...!!.Jaya wewa..!!

dapan 5k. maket eka kela wenakota kaagena hitapu apita owa pee nut ne ban - ithuru tika wenasak ekka yamu

48Breaking news........... - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking news........... on Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:51 pm

Ernie Tissera


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Politics are always dirty. But this time we got to stop this corruption in high scale, Law & Order, Freedom of speech,(the list goes on)... If we do not do it, it will continue for at least another 8 years. We are liable for the future generation for this mishap. So think wisely. For an example if that Kottawa Expressway (we do not have high ways) even if he mix gold, it will not cost that amount.

49Breaking news........... - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking news........... on Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:06 pm

Dhehan

Dhehan
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
After war ended, MR had a great reputation from all the people but he[poor man] mishandle this reputation by doing the developments with MAXIMUM corruption.

Now people hope that MY3 will do the developments with minimum corruption.

So change is need for the betterment of our mother land.

50Breaking news........... - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking news........... on Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:11 pm

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Dhehan wrote:After war ended, MR had a great reputation from all the people  but he[poor man] mishandle this reputation by doing the developments with MAXIMUM corruption.

Now people hope that MY3 will do the developments with minimum corruption.

So change is need for the betterment of our mother land.

well said buddy very well said - umba iganagaththa kollek wage

51Breaking news........... - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking news........... on Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:28 am

jonny

jonny
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Sarabulathwita wrote:
@jonny wrote:
@Sarabulathwita wrote:Maithri promises to develop the country three times faster -

Common candidate of the opposition Maithripala Sirisena pledged to develop the country three times faster than the present government.

At a meeting in Kurunegala yesterday, he reiterated that the government was spending three times the real value on major projects so that it could pocket the remaining two thirds. Sirisena promised that he will use all the money available for development work, thereby easily increasing the rate by three-fold.

He was prepared to sacrifice his life for the sake of people’s wellbeing, Sirisena added.

He also mentioned that there were 2.7 million low income families and 1.4 million families with state sector employees, pointing out that they are not in a position to live a comfortable life. Sirisena also pledged to introduce a pension for the private sector and look after the people who return from work overseas.

Sirisena added that he will give proper respect to the members of the armed forces of the country. -


See more at: http://www.nation.lk/edition/component/k2/item/36280-maithri-promises-to-develop-the-country-three-times-faster.html#sthash.30F7n2O3.dpuf






Macho Sara..Ela ela ...!!.Jaya wewa..!!

dapan 5k. maket eka kela wenakota kaagena hitapu apita owa pee nut ne ban - ithuru tika wenasak ekka yamu

True it's high time to make change. cheers...

52Breaking news........... - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking news........... on Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:35 am

Dhehan

Dhehan
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
If we miss the bus on 08th Jan 2015 then no future for srilankan.

53Breaking news........... - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking news........... on Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:49 am

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Dhehan wrote:If we miss the bus on 08th Jan 2015 then no future for srilankan.

Our people will not miss that bus - Mee Sara innakam

Mama geniyanawa MY3 wa RAJA putuwata - pannanawa MR gedara

54Breaking news........... - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking news........... on Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:08 am

jonny

jonny
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Sarabulathwita wrote:
@Dhehan wrote:If we miss the bus on 08th Jan 2015 then no future for srilankan.

Our people will not miss that bus - Mee Sara innakam

Mama geniyanawa MY3 wa RAJA putuwata - pannanawa MR gedara

Ape SARATA ....Jaya wewa..!!  cheers cheers cheers

55Breaking news........... - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking news........... on Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:58 am

IO3+O


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@jonny wrote:
@Sarabulathwita wrote:
@Dhehan wrote:If we miss the bus on 08th Jan 2015 then no future for srilankan.

Our people will not miss that bus - Mee Sara innakam

Mama geniyanawa MY3 wa RAJA putuwata - pannanawa MR gedara

Ape SARATA ....Jaya wewa..!!  cheers cheers cheers
Breaking news........... - Page 3 10551010

56Breaking news........... - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking news........... on Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:46 pm

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@IO3+O wrote:
@jonny wrote:
@Sarabulathwita wrote:
@Dhehan wrote:If we miss the bus on 08th Jan 2015 then no future for srilankan.

Our people will not miss that bus - Mee Sara innakam

Mama geniyanawa MY3 wa RAJA putuwata - pannanawa MR gedara

Ape SARATA ....Jaya wewa..!!  cheers cheers cheers
Breaking news........... - Page 3 10551010

thanks

57Breaking news........... - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking news........... on Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:34 pm

Dhehan

Dhehan
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Is it true ??
There is a rumor that Business magnate and Chairman of Access Group Sumal Perera has encased
US$ 100 million into Rupees 13 billion in Rs. 5000/= denomination notes at Central Bank yesterday.

It has taken 9 hours to count and loaded into 3 army trucks and sent to Temple trees.

58Breaking news........... - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking news........... on Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:39 pm

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

59Breaking news........... - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking news........... on Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:17 pm

Dhehan

Dhehan
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
"Mr. Sirisena's ideology may not fit the views of President Mahinda Rajapaksa, and clearly President will not participate in a debate where there are no facts or figures," Minister Rambukwella has emphasized.

http://www.colombopage.com/archive_14B/Dec19_1418979540CH.php


60Breaking news........... - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking news........... on Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:00 pm

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
I think MR should accept  MS challenge as a Democratic Leader

Both of them are presidential  Candidate represent main political parties .I don't see any difference .

Both are equal as candidates



Last edited by D.G.Dayaratne on Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corection)

61Breaking news........... - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking news........... on Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:55 pm

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

62Breaking news........... - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking news........... on Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:00 am

CARACALLA

CARACALLA
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

63Breaking news........... - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking news........... on Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:04 am

CARACALLA

CARACALLA
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

64Breaking news........... - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking news........... on Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:05 am

Dhehan

Dhehan
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
He too master like MR in interpretation of matters.

65Breaking news........... - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking news........... on Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:23 am

hlsindrajith


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Interpretation is of many types. Favourable interpretation that we are used to hearing for their benefit of politicians. Unfavourable interpretation that we are used to hearing for against the opposite party and the fair interpretation that we have to accept but very rare in politics today

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum