FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

COCO experts share Expected price in coming days Vote_lcap68%COCO experts share Expected price in coming days Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
COCO experts share Expected price in coming days Vote_lcap18%COCO experts share Expected price in coming days Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
COCO experts share Expected price in coming days Vote_lcap13%COCO experts share Expected price in coming days Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» LOFC Direction
by stockchaser Today at 5:59 am

» HSenid IPO
by dhanushkacse Today at 4:49 am

» LOLC Group Share Rise Imminent
by Winner123 Yesterday at 8:08 pm

» CLC - Bull & Bear LOCKED HORNS - can blast at any time.
by D.G.Dayaratne Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» ඔමික්‍රෝන් ලංකාවට ඇතුලු වෙයි
by stockchaser Yesterday at 6:28 pm

» CLC - worth the Investment
by Captain Yesterday at 6:18 pm

» Beware of Fabricated news on CLC
by Captain Yesterday at 6:17 pm

» LOLC waiting for LOFC 100+ and CLC 100+
by Captain Yesterday at 6:17 pm

» Water For All - CIND
by LHW Yesterday at 5:37 pm

» COCR can be attractive
by C.THARANGA Yesterday at 1:22 pm

» SCAP just about to run
by Swissinvest Yesterday at 12:23 pm

» WATA and other plantation stocks
by target1 Yesterday at 12:17 pm

» NP Rumored to enter SCAP
by Swissinvest Yesterday at 10:42 am

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by Biggy Yesterday at 10:23 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by Biggy Yesterday at 10:20 am

» ASSOCIATED MOTOR FINANCE COMPANY PLC (AMF.N0000)
by nish84 Yesterday at 8:30 am

» AMF and LCBF - Next game changers?
by chandike73 Yesterday at 8:21 am

» Lanka Hospital
by soileconomy Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:48 pm

» R I L PROPERTY PLC (RIL.N0000)
by Biggy Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:06 pm

» What is the CDS Identification No.
by dinsan884 Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:09 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™ » COCO experts share Expected price in coming days

COCO experts share Expected price in coming days

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

fireshelter

fireshelter
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

please share your ideas soon i don't have any knowledge but get some news but i am not confident

hlsindrajith


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

I also would like to hear more about it but election fever does not much allow these topics as I have observed.

RPPA


Expert
Expert

@hlsindrajith wrote:I also would like to hear more about it but election fever does not much allow these topics as I have observed.

COCO should gradually go pass 30/-. COCO is a fine stock.

hlsindrajith


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Extremely thank you

piras

piras
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

@RPPA wrote:
@hlsindrajith wrote:I also would like to hear more about it but election fever does not much allow these topics as I have observed.

COCO should gradually go pass 30/-. COCO is a fine stock.

Thanks RPPA.
RPPA what about COCO.X?
Any trading opportunities within COCO.N and X?

RPPA


Expert
Expert

@piras wrote:
@RPPA wrote:
@hlsindrajith wrote:I also would like to hear more about it but election fever does not much allow these topics as I have observed.

COCO should gradually go pass 30/-. COCO is a fine stock.

Thanks RPPA.
RPPA what about COCO.X?
Any trading opportunities within COCO.N and X?

I am not talking about very short term trading. But in the short term COCO will appreciate. When COCO.N goes up automatically COCO.X moves. Specially COCO.X share volume is much lower than COCO.N. Very Happy

chutiputha

chutiputha
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Be aware Question Question Question Question

@RPPA wrote:
@piras wrote:
@RPPA wrote:
@hlsindrajith wrote:I also would like to hear more about it but election fever does not much allow these topics as I have observed.

COCO should gradually go pass 30/-. COCO is a fine stock.

Thanks RPPA.
RPPA what about COCO.X?
Any trading opportunities within COCO.N and X?

I am not talking about very short term trading. But in the short term COCO will appreciate. When COCO.N goes up automatically COCO.X moves. Specially COCO.X share volume is much lower than COCO.N. Very Happy

fireshelter

fireshelter
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

All the company under Renuka Doing well That's why i use this thread because i never invest on this & not familiar with this company

chutiputha

chutiputha
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@fireshelter wrote:All the company under Renuka Doing well That's why i use this thread because i never invest on this & not familiar with this company

U r correct,there r lot of companies to enter that u know very well about it,
may be the COCO is the best,but my practice is no move for non identified symbols.

RPPA


Expert
Expert

@chutiputha wrote:
@fireshelter wrote:All the company under Renuka Doing well That's why i use this thread because i never invest on this & not familiar with this company

U r correct,there r lot of companies to enter that u know very well about it,
may be the COCO is the best,but my practice is no move for non identified symbols.
 Nothing to worry COCO is a low risk investment if you can enter at 25.50.

chutiputha

chutiputha
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@RPPA wrote:
@chutiputha wrote:
@fireshelter wrote:All the company under Renuka Doing well That's why i use this thread because i never invest on this & not familiar with this company

U r correct,there r lot of companies to enter that u know very well about it,
may be the COCO is the best,but my practice is no move for non identified symbols.
 Nothing to worry COCO is a low risk investment if you can enter at 25.50.

Thank You RPPA

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum