FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» TIME TO CALL SLT ?
by sureshot Today at 7:42 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Yesterday at 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by blindhog Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:44 am

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

» KEGALLE PLANTATIONS PLC (KGAL.N0000)
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:04 pm

» ARPICO INSURANCE PLC - Reports LKR 625mn loss for the FY2023
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:58 pm

» EXTERMINATORS PLC (EXT.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:59 am

» ALLIANCE FINANCE COMPANY PLC (ALLI.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:29 am

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by Anushka Perz Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:50 pm

» PINS (People's Insurance) will be another UAL
by sakuni Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:22 pm

» A New Record Price for One Tonne of Cocoa on the International Market
by ResearchMan Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:03 pm

» Access Engineering awarded two more contract packages at Colombo Port
by samansilva Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:05 pm

» FMCG Sector LMF, MEL and DIST
by buwr Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:35 am

» CEYLON GUARDIAN INVESTMENT TRUST PLC (GUAR)
by soileconomy Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:00 am

» RWSL - WATCH
by sureshot Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:39 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Admin Help

+36
Beyondsenses
ishan.mindika@gmail.com
Soilconomy
ColomboCSE
Equityinvestor
Eranga87
mahasona2
chathura123
KavinduTM
kasun_gimhana
Chithi
Eng Krishantha
Junior investor
ThilinaM
cseranga
sanjulanka
prabath
ChooBoy
Sstar
ruwan326
kapifm
TARGET
Miss-Sangeetha
Teller
karuna
samaritan
vic19
SUSPENS
Quibit
real threat
tharindufit
Chinwi
point
EquityChemp
Yahapalanaya
wisdom78
40 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

41Admin Help - Page 3 Empty Re: Admin Help Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:57 am

Miss-Sangeetha

Teller wrote:You are wrong dear .  This is my old mobile which was saved equity forum password . This mobile was under repair long time . What my concerns to log in my new mobile but  I forget the password .
So tried password recovery but it didn't success.
In case if this mobile fail s I may not have chance to log in.
In case if you think as I'm a promoter don't buy on my recommendations.
There are millionaires who followed me in this forum . Remember I never recommended to buy on credit .  Those who hold my recommendations never drive to a loss.  1 month eaier also I had postings in the fum so how can you say I was disappearing from  the forum? So decision is yours.GL

Self advertisement by First class comedian of the era

42Admin Help - Page 3 Empty Re: Admin Help Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:39 am

Miss-Sangeetha

Teller wrote:Hi quibit,
Please send my password to email to log equity forum .  I am unable to login but fortunately my old mobile has been saved the password but It cannot be visible.

Dear viewers, if you notice in this thread, Hon. Baby Teller in his first post asking new password to his e-Mail from Quibit  .

After my post he even claimed his e-mail address too lost.

But he said he was absent in this forum for longtime due to password lost, then suddenly he took “ U ” turn and saying “one month earlier also I had posted post to this forum, How can you say I disappeared…………. “

These people are valuable fore front expert of this forum with henchman and orchestras
and borrowed financial data from their broker firm bosses.

43Admin Help - Page 3 Empty Re: Admin Help Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:25 am

Teller

Sangeetha you learn things first .  I never stated  I lost my email but  I don't want to publish here as this email represents my name. Then I will be more popular here and you will be vanished. 
For me I don't have any fake accounts that Is 100℅ guaranteed.
I don't have time to answer some silly questions how ever I will recover my password with admin support.

44Admin Help - Page 3 Empty IF THE ADMIN STILL ALIVE PLEASE RESPOND Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:29 am

ruwan326

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

IF THE ADMIN STILL ALIVE PLEASE RESPOND.

ruwan326

SLEF is just like sri lankan politics....... Full of shit and shitty people who promote their crap shares day and night. So if any Moderate or admin still alive and see this post kindly respond and do the necessary action to make SLEF better place.

SLEF ඇඩ්මින්, බැරිනම්  ADMIN post එක ළමයෙකුට දීපන්  Admin Help - Page 3 Icon_biggrin Admin Help - Page 3 Icon_biggrin Admin Help - Page 3 Icon_biggrin Admin Help - Page 3 Icon_biggrin 

SLEF full of manipulators/promoters/blood suckers and crocks and inhuman cheap suckers. Admin Help - Page 3 Icon_mad Admin Help - Page 3 Icon_mad Admin Help - Page 3 Icon_mad Admin Help - Page 3 Icon_mad Admin Help - Page 3 Icon_mad

46Admin Help - Page 3 Empty Re: Admin Help Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:20 am

ruwan326

ruwan326

ruwan326 wrote:SLEF is just like sri lankan politics....... Full of shit and shitty people who promote their crap shares day and night. So if any Moderate or admin still alive and see this post kindly respond and do the necessary action to make SLEF better place.

SLEF ඇඩ්මින්, බැරිනම්  ADMIN post එක ළමයෙකුට දීපන්  Admin Help - Page 3 Icon_biggrin Admin Help - Page 3 Icon_biggrin Admin Help - Page 3 Icon_biggrin Admin Help - Page 3 Icon_biggrin 

SLEF full of manipulators/promoters/blood suckers and crocks and inhuman cheap suckers. Admin Help - Page 3 Icon_mad Admin Help - Page 3 Icon_mad Admin Help - Page 3 Icon_mad Admin Help - Page 3 Icon_mad Admin Help - Page 3 Icon_mad 

Also same person comes with different accounts and promoting same share/shares day and night Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

like BFN351/PN/rpabath/watchmarket etc(just Examples and imaginary names ) Wink Wink Wink Wink

47Admin Help - Page 3 Empty Re: Admin Help Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:58 pm

Sstar

Sstar
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Please read Forum Rules and Regulations.
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t5700-forum-rules-policies-guidelines
Please refrain from violating any rules by posting certain links.

48Admin Help - Page 3 Empty Re: Admin Help Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:41 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326

Sstar wrote:Please read Forum Rules and Regulations.
Sstar Do you have moderate access????
Any idea how to connect Admin or moderates ????

49Admin Help - Page 3 Empty Re: Admin Help Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:53 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

ruwan326 wrote:
Sstar also in admin

50Admin Help - Page 3 Empty Re: Admin Help Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:14 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326

Sstar Can you check this week posts and kindly remove and inform certain members who broke the SLEF rules .
 As the top contributor and as a senior member I try my level best to keep this forum a safe and better place for everyone. But if Admin or moderate members not following up what is the use ??? 

Few members breaking forum rules all the time, I can only question them and write something to save other members. Many times I report abuses and manipulation and spamming.... But no action taken.

I had to use hard and tuff words in message to take attention from forum management and I apologize for first message. 

If the situation is same I will withdraw my self from all the activities as top contributor because a forum with out decent members who follow forum rules/ admin or moderate to monitor is useless and waste of time.

Hope you will look into the matter and take necessary actions. Thank you.

51Admin Help - Page 3 Empty Re: Admin Help Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:21 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya

ruwan326 wrote:
Sstar Can you check this week posts and kindly remove and inform certain members who broke the SLEF rules .
 As the top contributor and as a senior member I try my level best to keep this forum a safe and better place for everyone. But if Admin or moderate members not following up what is the use ??? 

Few members breaking forum rules all the time, I can only question them and write something to save other members. Many times I report abuses and manipulation and spamming.... But no action taken.

I had to use hard and tuff words in message to take attention from forum management and I apologize for first message. 

If the situation is same I will withdraw my self from all the activities as top contributor because a forum with out decent members who follow forum rules/ admin or moderate to monitor is useless and waste of time.

There is many forums for CSE.But this is only forum has freedom to express their view.All other forums don't allow every views or filter according to their agenda.I don't want to name those forums.Those forums are not active like this.

52Admin Help - Page 3 Empty Re: Admin Help Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:25 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326

Yahapalanaya wrote:
ruwan326 wrote:

There is many forums for CSE.But this is only forum has freedom to express their view.All other forums don't allow every views or filter according to their agenda.I don't want to name those forums.Those forums are not active like this.
You mean politics?  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

53Admin Help - Page 3 Empty Re: Admin Help Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:42 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326

Miss-Sangeetha wrote:
ruwan326 wrote:
Sstar also in admin
Oh this is a girly forum Embarassed
That's why the forum is like this.

54Admin Help - Page 3 Empty Re: Admin Help Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:37 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya

ruwan326 wrote:
Yahapalanaya wrote:
ruwan326 wrote:

Even politics allowed for supporting their favourite in those forum.Here everyone has a freedom to share their views whether shares,politics,government policies,world market trend etc,etc.You are happy with that forum like brand new wife... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .There are lot of went to those forums and came back.Whoever goes or come this forum grows.History tells. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

55Admin Help - Page 3 Empty Re: Admin Help Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:56 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326

Yahapalanaya wrote:
ruwan326 wrote:
Yahapalanaya wrote:
ruwan326 wrote:

Even politics allowed for supporting their favourite in those forum.Here everyone has a freedom to share their views whether shares,politics,government policies,world market trend etc,etc.You are happy with that forum like brand new wife... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .There are lot of went to those forums and came back.Whoever goes or come this forum grows.History tells. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Though it says 22000+ members in SLEF I think only 100+ active members found here. Many fake accounts just to promote one share/many old members left/some joined other forums and inactive members make the number looks high.

I like to suggest Admin and moderates to clean up the inactive members for last 3 or 6 months and lets see the number Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

56Admin Help - Page 3 Empty Re: Admin Help Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:32 am

ChooBoy

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Have a look at the old posts of this forum. So many members seems to have contributed. As a new member it is very useful and I am enjoying lt. thanks.

57Admin Help - Page 3 Empty Re: Admin Help Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:58 pm

prabath

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Yahapalanaya wrote:
ruwan326 wrote:
Yahapalanaya wrote:
ruwan326 wrote:

20000 member lies also put up by crook admins to get advertisements.Api mewage mula idan hitapu aya.

58Admin Help - Page 3 Empty Re: Admin Help Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:13 am

ruwan326

ruwan326

prabath wrote:
Yahapalanaya wrote:
ruwan326 wrote:
Yahapalanaya wrote:
ruwan326 wrote:

20000 member lies also put up by crook admins to get advertisements.Api mewage mula idan hitapu aya.
Thanks for the information prabath,

When you check the profile info you can easily find out same person got many accounts and backing up the same post Wink Wink

This is what happen when the forum members does not follow rules and regulations and the forum is owned by admins wearing panties.

59Admin Help - Page 3 Empty Re: Admin Help Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:48 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya

prabath wrote:
Yahapalanaya wrote:
ruwan326 wrote:
Yahapalanaya wrote:
ruwan326 wrote:

What are you trying to say....You have been member for 7years and posted only 700comments.Should admin remove inactive people like you.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

60Admin Help - Page 3 Empty Re: Admin Help Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:04 am

sanjulanka

මේක යහපාලනය තියෙන රටක් යකූ Razz Razz Razz

61Admin Help - Page 3 Empty Re: Admin Help Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:39 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya

sanjulanka wrote:මේක යහපාලනය තියෙන රටක් යකූ Razz Razz Razz
yahapalanaya theyanna forum yakko.... Razz Razz Razz

62Admin Help - Page 3 Empty Re: Admin Help Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:03 am

sanjulanka

Yahapalanaya wrote:
sanjulanka wrote:මේක යහපාලනය තියෙන රටක් යකූ Razz Razz Razz
yahapalanaya theyanna forum yakko.... Razz Razz Razz
EKENMA yakko ..GO HEAD YAKKOO Razz Razz Razz

cseranga

cseranga

Why Admin Deleted my 2 new posts within 24 hours ridiculous buddy? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

64Admin Help - Page 3 Empty Re: Admin Help Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:08 am

Quibit

Its not deleted. Its merged with another topic.

65Admin Help - Page 3 Empty Re: Admin Help Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:10 am

cseranga

cseranga

It says doesn't exist the post even doesn't show them to me disappointed

66Admin Help - Page 3 Empty Re: Admin Help Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:13 am

Quibit

Last edited by Quibit on Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total

67Admin Help - Page 3 Empty Re: Admin Help Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:18 am

cseranga

cseranga

above mentioned are not my posts, i set a
poll about 18th Boxing Day or not, it is not shown
What are the rajapaksha influenced shares? was my next question

both questions was separate questions not intended to merge with other, tell me how then get back

68Admin Help - Page 3 Empty Re: Admin Help Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:24 am

Quibit

No article was deleted. Please use the available main categories to post before creating new category.
Your previous posts were merged with similar topics started previously. This has been done to make the forum user friendly. Sorry if any inconvenience caused.

Merge between subject What are the Rajapaksha Influenced shares like AEL? and subject Shares to Buy

69Admin Help - Page 3 Empty Re: Admin Help Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:01 pm

Quibit

cseranga wrote:above mentioned are not my posts, i set a
poll about 18th Boxing Day or not, it is not shown
What are the rajapaksha influenced shares? was my next question

both questions was separate questions not intended to merge with other, tell me how then get back

COMPANIES AND CATEGORY PAGE
https://srilankaequity.forumotion.com/?pid=2

ADD NEW ARTICLE
ADD NEW COMPANY (If not already available)
ADD NEW SECTOR (If not already available)
SHARE LATEST NEWS
SEARCH COMPANIES
REGISTER FREE
ADMIN HELP

ThilinaM

ThilinaM

Dear Admins block the posts which tell this will go up down without logical explanation. most of people in this forum
do that please block those posts. we dont come here to listn personal opinions.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum